S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at the smiling, fit beauty, it took Anna a moment to compose her thoughts.

"Well," she started, biting her lip gently, "you've done so m-much for me so far. You've fucked me in the ass, you've p-p-pissed on me and let me piss on you, and you're as k-kinky as fuck, allowing me to explore things I've never thought I wo-wo-would ever be able to do."

"All part of the service, babe," Sam flipped over and sat up enough to pull Anna's head down so she could give her a loving kiss.

"But," Anna said, licking her lips to savor the taste of the kiss, "I want do to t-things for you too. Explore a fetish that you enjoy, do s-s-something that you want t-to do. I feel like I've been hogging the limelight a little, and I want to m-make sure you feel like you're getting to explore too."

Sam gave her a questioning look.

"I'm... fine with making sure you're happy, you know," she said cautiously, sitting up again and cupping Anna's cheek tenderly in her palm. "Is something wrong?"

"No," Anna blushed, then pulled Sam in for a kiss. "For the first t-time in a long time, everything is right. The world makes s-s-sense when I'm with you, it's not as dark or scary or difficult to understand. I can talk about piss and boots and leather and luh-luh-latex with you and you get it. But, I feel l-like I'm hogging all the attention and wanted to ma-make sure you felt free to do what you want to as well around me."

Sam brought a hand up, placing it around the back of Anna's neck so she could stroke her cheek with her thumb.

"You aren't hogging anything, babe, apart from my heart, and there's nothing wrong with that," she smiled and kissed her lightly.

Anna wrapped her arms around Sam and pulled her tight, leaning into the kiss. A warm, soft hand came up to her other cheek and held her face as their lips pressed and moved against each other, until she pulled back slightly, touching foreheads.

"How d-d-did I get so lucky?" she whispered, tugging a wider smile from Sam. "Before you answer that," she continued as her lover opened her mouth, "there is something t-t-that I do want to know..."

"Oh?" Sam leaned back, one hand clasped around the other wrist behind Anna's neck so she wouldn't fall over backwards.

"It's honestly been something I've been wondering all morning... well, in t-truth, for a couple of years now..." Anna bit her lip nervously, flicking her eyes down for a moment shyly. "Um... W-w-what does it feel like... to sh-sh... sh-shit on someone?"

Sam's face softened gently, a warm smile crossing it as she leaned in and kissed Anna again on the cheek.

"You dirty girl," she murmured with a little wink. "I assume you're meaning why are all the girls in those lesbian scat porn videos moaning and grunting like they're being fucked by the world's biggest strapon?"

"Well, I know t-they're acting," Anna gave Sam a look. "I'm not that stupid. I was m-meaning..."

She paused, trying to find the right way to put it, as her love patiently waited for her to continue.

"I was meaning in the sense that when I p-p-pissed on you... both times... it was like there was a small fire in my chest. Not burning, not even r-really warm.. just... powerful and raging."

Sam nodded, the look in her eyes telling that she was intimately familiar with the feeling.

"Well, when I was doing it professionally and getting paid for it, it wasn't so much that kind of feeling as it was a 'you signed up for this, but I'm going to fucking enjoy it, you worthless toilet' kind of deal," Sam started, tucking her legs up and sliding up onto her knees, straddling Anna's hips as she gently lowered the brunette down onto her back on the couch. "When it was private, personal, intimate... well, it's pretty much the most degrading thing you can do to another human being, but if it's voluntary and expected....You think that feeling of power is intense when pissing...hoo boy."

Anna, her arms still wrapped around Sam's waist and holding her tight, gave her a squeeze.

"Oof, hey there strong-ass," her lover giggled, "unless you want to find out what it feels like to be shit on, not so tight."

Anna paused, thinking about what Sam had just said, then gave her a tighter squeeze as her love laughed and let out a small fart for effect.

All of her thoughts so far today had been about watching Sam shitting on someone, as if she was watching a porn video shoot in front of her. She hadn't even thought about being on the receiving end, and truthfully, she was already mostly OK with watching it happen. But to be shit on... to feel it on her skin, sliding down her body as more came from that fine, pale skinned ass...

"I kind of do," she blurted out suddenly.

That caught Sam off guard. She pushed herself up into a back arch, looking down at her brunette love, and cocked an eyebrow way, way up.

"N-n-n-not now," Anna added quickly, tripping over her own tongue. "I had a thought stuck in my head all morning, of you b-being in one of those porns, but I never really thought about how it feels to be on t-t-the receiving end, is all."

"It's... pretty damned intense," Sam said after a few moments. "I rarely let it happen to me, I'm much more into the giving side of it. I don't mind handling it with bare hands, as long as there is water and a lot of soap to wash with afterwards, but only those I trust explicitly and completely do I even rim, let alone let them shit on me, and only with someone I love would I consider having their shit in my mouth or on my face. It's the ultimate expression of trust and love, to literally 'eat shit...' although I don't do coprophilia... actually eating it, that is."

She lay down again, crossing her arms under Anna's tits and resting her chin on one of the soft pillows the brunette came equipped with from the factory.

"But... it's very warm, no matter if it's solid or not so solid. There's a reason that taking anal temperatures is a better way to find out someone's core temperature," she grinned, winking, "like how I was taking your temperature last night."

She momentarily leaned forward and gently bit a nipple, getting a moan from Anna.

"What most people have the biggest issue with is the smell," she pursed her lips in thought. "I've never had anyone, paying or otherwise, not comment on how either horrible or beautiful it smells, and more than a few have gagged and puked from the smell alone if it's particularly nasty. Taste wise, it... tastes like shit, obviously... which is the second hurdle that most people have an issue with, and why most scat fetishists only go so far as smearing on their bodies.

"Yet, in its own way, that heat, that warmth... it's... different, but sensual in the dirtiest way possible. Then again, I'm not a submissive, I'm a dominant and when I let people do it to me, I approach it from a position of dominance, in that I am totally in control and allowing it to happen, not being all 'yes Mistress please shit on me I am your toilet!'"

Anna reached up from her embrace and stroked Sam's hair as she lay her head down on a breast, with the purple haired beauty rumbling deep in her chest, almost like a purr. She laid her head back and pondered that last bit... having someone beg...

"I wish suh-someone would beg me," she sighed.

"Hmm?"

She lifted her head enough to look down at those deep blue eyes.

"I wish someone would beg me t-t-to use them as a toilet, to pull down my pants and shit and piss in their mouth. I wish I could l-learn to be dominant, in the kinky, f-f-fetish, sexual way you are."

"Babe," Sam smiled in a wicked, naughty way with a little evil behind it, pushing herself up and starting to climb off of her busty girlfriend, "that I can help you with... starting right now."

Chapter 10

"Jesus, Sam, did you have to put that much detail in..."

Anna was sitting beside Sam at her computer desk, staring at the profile that her girlfriend had just written up for her on a fetish personals site.

It was... descriptive, to say the least, explaining that she was new to the active fetish and kink scene, and had discovered an enjoyment of dominating others. She had several fairly normal kinks, such as leather, latex, PVC, boots, whipping, spanking, pegging, being worshipped by those lesser than her, and the like. She also recently discovered an appreciation for toilet kink, and was looking for a masochistic submissive or slave that could be used as a urinal or toilet bowl.

"That's... puh-pretty over the top descriptive, no?" Anna felt the blush rising in her cheeks reading over the three paragraph profile the punk had typed up. "But... if you t-t-hink this will work..."

Sam, still nude, leaned over and planted a kiss on Anna's lips, which was, despite her blushing, enthusiastically returned. She also gave one of her punky girl's tits a good grope.

"Well, description is one thing... seeing you, or at least part of you... I must say, you have a bit of a natural model in you," she replied, clicking open the option to upload pictures.

They had spent the past hour or so with Anna in various states of dress, all of it from Sam's stash of fetish wear. PVC boots, lacy thong, an arm hiding her nipples but covered in latex opera gloves. Tight leather leggings with her ass on prominent display. They had even taken a risque picture with Sam lying in the tub, phone pointed up, as Anna had pissed on her tits, and then when the phone had been moved aside, into her punky girl's mouth, who had swallowed several mouthfuls.

"I honestly think," Anna said, leaning forward and tapping her chin, "that the p-pissing one should be my avatar."

Sam grinned at her, then gave her shoulder a light slap.

"Oh, I'm too shy to even describe the fact that I want to piss and shit on people, but here's a picture of me pissing on you as my avatar," she said in a really bad attempt at Anna's voice, getting a slap on her shoulder in return.

"Bitch," Anna grinned.

"Yep! Anyways," Sam replied, laughing, "the piss pic should be last, as you, ahem, describe your love of leather and lace and latex and all the other L words before mentioning the dirty stuff."

Clicking through the edited gallery they had made, with Anna's face either blurred out or the picture edited to be from the neck down, Sam clicked on one with Anna sitting cross legged on the armchair in the living room, wearing the PVC boots, gloves, a lacy black harness bra, and the tight as fuck leather pants she had worn for her student ID, posed intentionally so her face was mostly in shadow, only her chin and lips lit. Those lips were curled up in an evil smirk, just parted so only the barest bit of her teeth gave some contrast. She was seated as if she was an Empress, glaring down at the camera that had an upward angle on her, the point of view of someone bowing down to worship her.

"This," Sam said, unconsciously licking her lips for a moment, "should be your avatar."

"You're t-the pro," Anna said, leaning over and wrapping an arm around Sam's midriff. She planted a gentle kiss on her girl's cheek, getting a small blush from the punk. "You make me look good in kinky stuff."

Sam reached up, cupping her cheek and kissing Anna on the lips.

"You make it look good, babe," she whispered lovingly. "I just capture your natural beauty."

She kissed Anna deeper, wrapping an arm around her neck and pulling her tight. A moment later, the computer let out a little happy sound, letting them know all the pictures had uploaded.

"Ready to become DominaAnna214?" Sam asked, sticking her tongue between her teeth while raising her eyebrows twice suggestively.

"I guess so," Anna replied, looking at the profile as Sam clicked the "Submit" button. A moment later, the screen refreshed and her profile was up on the fetish personals site.

"Now we wait," Sam stood, holding her hand out to Anna, "and I know the perfect way to spend a couple of hours."

"Dirty," Anna grinned, but took the hand, and let herself be pulled up into her girlfriend's arms, her own hand going between her legs and, finding the hot wetness there, sliding a finger in as the punk moaned into the kiss they locked into.

-----------------

"Fuck me," Sam panted, her hair matted down by sweat.

"I t-t-think I just did," Anna grinned as she held herself up on all fours over the drenched punk. She had the feeldo between her legs, and even now, the tip of the nearly 12 inch dildo was still inside of Sam. The punk was still rubbing at her clit and twitching as her body went through an aftergasm. She started to pull out when a hand slapped wetly against her hip.

"Push it back into me," Sam purred. "I want it in me."

Anna leaned down and kissed her hard, in the motion of doing so pushing the dildo at least four inches back in. Sam wrapped both arms around her lovers' neck, pulling herself up into the kiss, and moaned in sheer pleasure as the dildo kept pushing in until it bottomed out against her cervix.

"You say you've never dominated someone before," Sam whispered, licking at the sweat that threatened to drip off Anna's earlobe, "but you just fucked the shit out of me like you hated me and wanted me to know. That was awesome."

Anna pushed herself back up enough to look Sam in the eyes.

"I just did what I f-f-felt you do to my ass," she smiled. She ducked down and kissed Sam again. "Now just imagine me doing that to your ass..."

"Mmm tease," Sam grinned. "Making promises even when I'm exhausted after four fucking orgasms."

Anna grinned and lowered herself down until she was resting on Sam, their nipples pushing hard against each other, their lips interlocking again.

"I will say one thing," Anna grinned as their lips parted.

"Hmm?"

"For someone so fit... you s-sweat a lot."

Sam gave her a weird look, then chuckled.

"And you," she retorted, "smell like a week old sock with how much you sweat!"

"Is that an in-in-invitation to shower?" Anna purred, licking the tip of Sam's nose.

"Let's check your profile first, see if anyone's interested yet," Sam said, pouting slightly as Anna pulled out slowly. "Fuck, that thing on you is a pussy destroying weapon... unnngh," she twitched in a spasm of pleasure as the head left her pussy with a light pop. "But yes, that was an invitation to get hot and wet with me in a completely different context."

Anna sat on the edge of the bed as Sam rolled over and stood up. She took a few breaths in preparation, then let out a cry of ecstasy as she pulled the vaginal plug of the feeldo out, an orgasm rocking through her as she squirted her juices on the floor as she did. Her girl was down between her legs in a flash, licking and lapping at her labia to clean up all the juices.

"Holy fuck," Anna moaned, flopping down onto her back as Sam dug in with her tongue, getting into every flap, every single millimeter of her pussy.

"You taste amazing," Sam's voice was muffled, but her eyes were shining mischievously, and all of a sudden Anna felt a finger slide into her.

"Sam," she moaned, grabbing at one of her tits, the other up in her hair as she started to squirm and buck, "if you k-keep that up, I might... oh god I'm going to-"

She bit her lower lip as she lost control of her bladder, her piss streaming out into Sam's waiting mouth. A soft but firm pair of fingers rubbed at her clit, making her squirm even more, coating her girlfriend's face in urine, splashing it across the floor and up and down Sam's body.

"Fuck!" Anna howled, as she orgasmed again while pissing, her squirt so firm and gushing that it seemed to push Sam's face back a little. "Oh fuck oh god oh FUCKKK!"

She felt the tongue push back into her as she shook from the orgasm, cleaning her again. She finally flopped back, limp, as Sam made a show of standing up, piss streaks down her chin, neck, and chest, and swallowing her last mouthful.

"Fuck... you..." Anna panted, lifting a middle finger at Sam with a huge grin. "That... makes us even... and here.. I thought I had... y-y-you at a disadvantage."

"My tongue is my secret weapon, you know," Sam grinned, climbing on top of Anna and kissing her deeply, letting her taste her pussy juices and dribbling the last bits of her piss, salty and tangy, into her mouth. She then climbed off, and opened her laptop.

"Well well," she muttered, smiling over at Anna as the brunette struggled to sit up, flopped back down as her pussy fired off an aftergasm, then decided to roll over and peer at the screen from the bed.

Across the top of the page, there was a red dot over the mail icon, and a red dot over the little icon of a person, meaning there was site mail and friend/follow requests. She reached up, pulling her glasses down from the edge of Sam's desk, and slipped them on, able to see the page a lot better now, even though she was still about five feet away.

"Well?" Anna said, before she shivered as a wave of pleasure surged through her.

"Looks like," Sam clicked the mail icon, "a couple of 'Please beat the snot out of me, Mistress!' mails, which are pretty safe to ignore. There's a few here from guys with a cock as their avatar, so generally avoid those too. Then there's..."

Sam trailed off, prompting Anna to scoot closer to the end of the bed and, after a breath to steady herself, roll off the side of it so she could stand on still shaky legs. She walked a few paces then leaned over her lovers' shoulder, looking at the well written, long form mail.

"Damn," Sam said, "this is not just well written, but the guy also seems genuinely into the fetishes he's relating between himself and you."

Anna skimmed the mail from her vantage point.

"Would love to help you explore... enjoy kissing and licking boots and feet... would love to let you crush my cock under your powerful heels... enjoy being a masochist for CBT... am not adverse to being a urinal, but have limited experience with being a scat slave.... have a few experiences at being an ashtray," she mumbled as she read. "Humbly and respectfully request to be on your list of consideration, and am ready to serve you."

Sam stood up and turned around, draping her arms over Anna's shoulders lazily, and gave her a knowing smirk.

"Sounds like you have a reply to write," she said, letting her voice go smokey and husky, "but not before we get you all cleaned up... and after the fucking you just gave me, I think I might just scrub your back," she darted in for a kiss, "Mistress Anna."

Anna blushed, but wrapped her arms around Sam, pulled her close, and kissed her deep and long, savoring the heat of her body against hers, the taste of her lips, the moist warmth of her breath out of her cute little nose, and the way that her hands were strong yet gentle as one went down to her mid back, the other cradling her neck so the kiss was hard and passionate.

"Now, I seem to remember a c-certain back scrub?" Anna chuckled as their lips parted and they touched foreheads, staring deeply into each others' eyes.

"Of course, my Mistress," Sam grinned mirthfully.

"Oh, shut up," Anna laughed, pushing Sam towards the bathroom and giving her ass a slap along the way. "Bad girl!"

------------------------

Anna bit her bottom lip, wrapped in a towel with Sam sitting behind her, brushing her hair gently while it was still damp. She went over the reply she had typed up, trying to sound as confident as she could while also not trying to sound like she knew everything. She was horrid at personals, having never found the right knack or tone to express everything she wanted to without it being misconstrued.

"Do you t-t-think it's a good reply?" she asked for about the fifth time. She felt her hair gently pushed to the side, and shivered a little as her purple haired beauty planted a kiss at the base of her neck.