S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 17 & 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie looked at Anna with an eyebrow raised, then blushed ever so lightly.

"I... couldn't ask for that," she said, a bit shyly. "You and Sam are together, and it wouldn't be right for me to... get in between that."

"Pshh," Sam laughed with a dismissive wave of her hand, then leaned over and gave Maggie a kiss on the cheek. "There, done!"

All three women laughed at that, despite Maggie blushing a bit more.

"Well, if you meant that kind of kiss, then that's fine," the redhead smiled. "I thought she was meaning a full on... ya know, lip to lip, tongue-slapping, wet French kiss!"

"I give those out too, to those deserving," Sam said, getting a shocked look from Maggie. "What? Oh right, you don't know about what I used to do before I came to Georgia. I used to give out kisses and a few other things if people earned them."

Anna giggled at the redhead's increasingly confused look, shaking her head slowly.

"Hon, I think so f-far only two people including m-me know what you used to do," the brunette stated. She looked at Maggie before continuing, "Sam here used to b-be an... 'entertainer' of a certain style."

Maggie looked at Anna with a raised eyebrow, then looked over at Sam questioningly.

"Entertainer?"

The purple haired woman smiled a moment before she narrowed her eyes and the smile turned positively sadistic. When she spoke, she had dropped into her sensual command voice, filled with power and her smoky, husky tone.

"Kneel before your Goddess."

The redhead's eyes opened wide, her face instantly going bright red. She looked down at herself a moment later, her hand almost going between her legs before she remembered where she was. Both the other women knew that she had probably, as the saying went, "achieved hydration" instantly, with how she had nearly touched herself.

"Holy fuck that voice," she breathed, then met Sam's eyes as they slid back wide open with a smirking smile under them. "You were... a professional..."

"Among other things," the punk said as if discussing the weather. She inspected her nails as she continued, "I also did cam shows, did some voice recordings telling people how naughty they were and that they needed to be punished, and yes, I even spanked and whipped quite a few of them... others I fucked up the ass with a big rubber cock."

"Is it wrong for me to think that knowing that makes you about ten times hotter?"

Both Sam and Anna shared a glance before the brunette burst out laughing. Maggie looked over at her with a questioning look.

"I reacted exactly t-the same way, Maggie," she chuckled. "Knowing someone as skilled at her in turning people on is a definite good thing!"

"Consider me turned on, then!" the redhead exclaimed without thinking, then slapped both hands over her mouth embarrassed. She turned so red that it was almost matching her hair.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! That came out of nowhere!"

"It's good to know, at least," Sam laughed, winking at the redhead as her face continued to turn brighter and brighter red in her blush. "To think, all you needed to do was ask if you could get a kiss."

"Honestly," Anna grinned, drawing the redhead's eyes, "you can admit anything you want here... as Sam said earlier, we talk about far more varied things than just kissing, so it's no place to be shy!"

"Holy," Maggie was smiling despite her embarrassment, looking between the two. "You guys are..." she laughed. "Here I was just wanting to get a little night of fun in originally! Never expected to even meet you, Anna, and now we're talking about kissing and how turned on people get! It's refreshing, to say the least, to just be that open about it!"

The geeky brunette looked at her punk girlfriend with a raised eyebrow, smirking. Sam got the unspoken request immediately and with a slightly wicked smile, nodded very subtly, then flicked her eyes sideways to Maggie.

"Well, speaking about being open," Anna said, putting her mug down on the coffee table as she stood, "don't be afraid t-to admit j-just how turned on you are..."

With that, she took the two paces over to the couch, leaned down, her hand going behind Maggie's neck, and planted her lips firmly on the redhead's. After a sound of shocked surprise, her eyelids slid closed and she brought a hand up to gently cup at Anna's cheek. It was deep, long, passionate kiss, lips pressing together and at times even opening slightly, although no tongue was pushed forward to probe for entry.

Anna gently pulled back, to which the redhead pushed her head forward, following the kiss until she couldn't anymore. Smiling, the brunette slid her hand forward along Maggie's cheek, a finger tracing down her jaw until it left her skin at her chin.

"Oh," the redhead whispered quickly, "myfuckingGodwow."

Licking her lips, Maggie opened her eyes, then looked over at Sam.

"I think I know why you fell in love," she said simply, her cheeks darkening to a rosy red. "She is... wow..."

"There were a few more things involved on top of just how well she kisses," the punk smiled, looking up at Anna, who was also licking her lips.

There was a sparkle to her eyes, and the same smile crossed her lips that she had shown after Laura had kissed her on Saturday. If kissing Maggie gained that reaction from her girlfriend, it meant she was really, really into the redhead. Sam felt her own mouth pulling into a bit of sensuous smile, and narrowed her eyes slightly, looking at the woman on the couch with her.

Sam could see her breath was quicker, her heart was probably double timing it in her chest, and her eyes simply glowed. Her lips were in a genuine if surprised smile, and she held a hand to her chest over her heart. That last bit unintentionally pulled her diner uniform tight over the shape of her still fairly large breasts, and the punk knew that it wasn't just the diner girl getting turned on.

"But," Sam grinned, "I also know how to kiss pretty fucking well."

Before Maggie could say anything, Sam leaned in and planted her own deep, hard kiss on the redhead. She again made a surprised sound, her hands pushing at the punk's shoulders for a moment before she once again simply melted into the kiss. She felt a tongue probe at her lips and a moment later, punk and diner girl were wrestling each others' tongues. Her arms slid around the punk's neck, pulling her deeper and deeper into the kiss, to the point that she was almost flat on her back on the couch, the punk half mounted on her, lips interlocked.

Pulling back slightly, Sam's lips parted from Maggie's as she smiled. The redhead slowly opened her eyes, mouth still open, her breath definitely in a hard, rapid pant now. She latched those eyes on to the icy blue ones smiling down at her with sensuality and mirth. She licked her lips, savoring the taste and letting her eyes slide closed again.

"Fuck me," Maggie breathed "Fuck. Me!"

"Anna and I agreed last week," the punk said, lifting herself up slightly, "that as long as we're loyal to each other and we both agree to it, we have a bit of an open relationship. So, if you're asking genuinely, I can safely say we're both thinking the same as you likely are right now. Not polyamory, of course, but definitely," she leaned down and bit Maggie's jaw gently, "other activities that women enjoy... a lot."

The redhead looked at Sam with suddenly wide eyes, then looked over at Anna. Then back to Sam. Then back to Anna. She pushed ever so slightly at the punk's shoulders, sitting up as the purple haired woman sat back, one arm still around her neck.

"Wait," Maggie said. "Wait, waitwaitwait! I'm getting some direct, very, very loud signals here, but I don't want to think I'm getting the wrong ones. Are you saying... that... you want to have... that you two are... that right now, you want to... have a..."

Emerald eyes met icy blue ones, and in an instant, another unspoken conversation happened. Both women smiled in agreement, then Anna turned to face Maggie.

"If you were about to say threesome," she said, leaning down and stroking a finger up the underside of Maggie's chin, "that is exactly what we're proposing."

The redhead blushed cherry red, despite the shocked smile that came to her face. Her mouth opened and closed about twenty times as her brain fought to catch up with the conversation. She didn't have the chance to say anything before Sam stood up, her arm finally slipping from around that strong and smooth neck. She watched as the punk pulled Anna tight to her in a hot, heavy kiss, then lifted the brunette's shirt to expose that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh... fuck me," Maggie whispered at the sight of the massive breasts.

Anna held out her hand to Maggie, who hesitated, scrunching her eyes in desperate thought. Go for it! This is what you wanted! Just now with a super cute brown haired girl involved! She opened them again, then accepted the hand and let herself be pulled up onto her feet.

"Just think of this as the night of fun I owe you," Sam grinned, sliding her arm around Maggie's waist and pulling her close. She kissed her again on the lips, a short little peck this time. "But instead of just one sexy purple haired girl, you get her and her busty brunette girlfriend."

"I've never been with two before," the redhead said, eyes still fixated on the perked nipples atop the smooth mounds of flesh in front of her. Anna smirked at Sam, who grinned back at what the brunette said next, using the punk's own words from a week ago.

"Don't w-worry. We'll start slow, and with the b-basics."

----------------

She had never expected this to happen, not at all.

Yet, as Maggie set aside her dress on the desk, reaching behind herself to unclip her bra, she couldn't help but stare at the bared ass of Sam. It was... perfect in every way. It looked firm, smooth, but also rounded and shapely. The purple haired woman looked over her shoulder, feeling the stare, and smiled devilishly.

"So, you're finally getting to stare at my ass," Sam said mirthfully. "Up to expectations?"

"Uh... yeah," Maggie nodded, finally tearing her eyes to look up as the punk tossed her bra aside. Anna was already fully nude sitting on the side of Sam's bed with a slightly lopsided smile, gently rimming her pussy with a finger. She dipped it in as the bra came off and was laid on top of the polka dot dress, her D cup breasts bouncing free.

"You didn't t-tell me she was so hot and almost as big up front as me!" Anna said, looking up at Sam and giving her a slap on the ass. "Keeping all the p-pretty girls to yourself, hey?"

Both women turned to look as Maggie shyly hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and, taking a shuddering breath, slipped them down. As they slid down to the floor and she stepped out of them, she almost felt the urge to cover up. Yet, the way both women were looking at her... she felt wanted.

She saw the appreciation in their eyes of her body, not judging it or eye-fucking her. It was so completely different than the way anyone had ever looked at her before. She was used to the creepy looks from the men that frequented the diner, or the way others looked at her as a conquest or a piece of meat or any of the thousands of other looks she had received.. Just two smiles of Fuck, she's beautiful. It made her heart soar in her chest, finally feeling desired again in a way that wasn't...

Maggie shook her head gently, a smile tugging at her lips as she pushed aside the thought. She was here, now, and being looked at like that made her feel confident and sexy once again. She was going to fucking embrace the feeling and run with it!

With that little bit of newfound confidence, she reached up and pulled the knot out of the ribbon holding her hair up in its bun. The moment the it slipped free, she sighed as her scalp relaxed, her hair falling down to just tickle just past her shoulder blades. She shook her head side to side to enjoy the feeling across the top and back of her head as she tossed the ribbon towards the her dress, and when she met their eyes again...

"Goddamn," Anna whispered. She was looking directly at her, mouth slightly agape. "You look... a-a-amazing with your hair down."

Stepping over meekly, tucking her hair behind her left ear, Maggie nonetheless let a shy smile cross her face. When she was close enough, Sam reached out and pulled her into another of those Earth-shaking, world-destroying kisses, and all of the shyness simply melted away in the weapons-grade lip lock. Wrapping her arms around the punk's waist, she pulled herself tighter into it.

When they broke the kiss, Anna had already lifted herself up on the bed and was kneeling on the far side of it.

"Well, Sam," she said, her voice definitely gaining a bit of smoke and rasp, "since she w-was your original choice to fuck..."

"Well, if you insist," Sam smiled back, then sat on the edge of the bed. Instead of scooting over to be with Anna, however, she lay back, head on her pillows, gesturing for the redhead to join them.

"Holy shit," Maggie whispered, nervous as all hell, but still climbed onto the bed.

A warm hand touched her hip as she looked down at the purple haired vixen, beautiful in the low light of the room, all her tattoos showing. She had two small ones herself that the ladies could see, a seahorse on her hip and a line outline of a heart on the front of her right shoulder. Following the guidance of the punk, she was soon kneeling with her ass gently sat on Sam's upper chest, her landing strip adorned pussy hovering over smirking lips.

"Ready to have t-two women at once focused on your p-p-pleasure?"

Looking over at Anna, the redhead felt another small surge of confidence. Instead of answering with words, she reached out with her right arm and snaked it around the geeky girl's neck. She pulled her into a hard, passionate kiss, then slid her hips forward just enough to-

She purred into the kiss as a skilled, expert tongue flicked across her clit, then proceeded to work it's way into her pussy. She broke the kiss to breathe out the long, orgasmic moan that rose up out of her, leaning her head back and letting her eyes slide closed. She moaned again, longer and louder, as a wet, hot pair of lips attached around her nipple, sucking it gently while licking around it.

"Fuuuck," she gasped as her other breast was cupped gently, a thumb flicking across the nipple, as two lithe and strong arms wrapped over her hips and pulled her harder down onto the tongue. "Oh god, you... are so fucking good with your... that feels so amazing..."

A small chuckle came from Anna, who lifted her lips off her tit long enough to grab a fistful of red hair and plant a very, very sexual kiss on her lips.

"She's the s-second best I've ever had," Anna said with a wink, then leaned down to lick at Maggie's nipple, getting another sound of sensual approval from the redhead. Sam reached a hand over and slapped her girlfriend's ass, getting another chuckle and a bit lower lip. "Laura, hon... she can out-tongue you any day. Even y-you said she was b-better than you."

Looking down, Maggie smiled as Sam narrowed her eyes, then with a sound of admission muffled by the wet lower lips her tongue was currently working in, nodded. Then those icy blue eyes, full of mischief, found the greenish-brown ones of the girl riding her face, and they narrowed naughtily as the invader of her pussy wiggled in deeper.

"If this... Laura tongues better than... Sam... I might need to-"

A finger stroked down Maggie's ass crack, and before she could say anything, it was in her asshole, the tip pressing forward towards her pussy.

"Fucking hell!" the redheaded woman howled, jerking a bit more upright as the sensation of pleasure from her ass multiplied the waves of joy radiating through her from her pussy. "Oh fuuuck me!"

Raising an eyebrow, Anna leaned her head over, looking behind Maggie, then grinned mischievously herself.

"Sam has a... knack for ass stuff," she explained, leaning in and brushing back red hair to gently attack the pale, freckle-flecked neck it was covering with nibbles and kisses.

Maggie brought a hand up and wrapped it around the back of Anna's head, gasping in sheer sensuality as the lips and small bites joined with the sensations from her pussy and asshole. Biting her bottom lip, she fought against the rising heat raging from her clit, leaning her head back and screwing her eyes closed.

Not yet! She thought to herself. Hold it off for a few more minutes! This is the best I've ever felt getting fucked!

Yet, despite her desperate efforts, her clit ignored her. The finger in her ass slid down, then was shoved in hard to the knuckle, the tip wiggling and touching all the right nerves. The tongue up her pussy licked up between the labia and gave a rough, strong, bumpy lick across her clit. Her left nipple was suddenly and firmly pinched between a thumb and forefinger, as the same time as teeth sunk a bit deeper into where the neck and shoulder met.

Oh! My! God!!!

With a scream of pleasure, Maggie jerked solidly stiff. She gritted her teeth, her mouth pulled wide in a grimace, as her pleasure rocketed through her. She jerked and twitched as each muscle seemed to start to move on its own. Then, teeth gently bit her clit, and she finally fell over the cliff into the best orgasm of her life.

She made a sound like a small squeak as she violently started to shake, eyes rolling back before she let out a massively sexual grunt a moment later. Everything from each independent strand of hair on her head to the tips of her toes was totally enraptured in a sense of sexual fulfillment and blinding, electric pleasure. It was an orgasm the likes of which she hadn't even dreamed possible.

Maggie felt everything slow down, everything come into sharp focus. The light sting of the canine teeth with the incisors between them on her shoulder. The scrape of every taste bud and ripple on Sam's tongue as it slowly, agonizingly scraped across her clit again, each bump sending out its own miniature shockwave of joy. The way her nipple was twisting in between two fingers, strong and determined to tweak maximum pleasure out of her.

Her vision faded as she felt her brain start to get overwhelmed with just how fucking awesome she felt, shaking and shivering as her clit commanded her to ride out the orgasm. She suddenly felt all of her muscles lose any strength, and was thankful she was extremely flexible as she flopped back. An arm caught her and gently lifted her back to mostly upright. She could smell that it was Anna as the woman returned to kissing, nibbling, and licking her neck and shoulder.

"Fuck... fuck fuckfuckfuuuck!" she moaned, squirming as her body rocked again, a secondary shockwave passing through her. She bit her lip and moaned as the finger was wiggled out of her ass, enjoying the sensation as her asshole was suddenly wondering why it was alone again. Finally, she let out the breath she had been holding as her clit finally slowed down it's assault on her nervous system, and slumped forward, leaning on the headboard of the bed, eyes closed in sheer pleasure.

"That was... holy fuck... holy shit... Goddamn... wow..."

Maggie's brain was firing off in every direction, so enraptured in pleasure that it wasn't even trying to keep organized thoughts together. A soft, oh so sensually soft hand cupped her cheek and turned her head, and she moaned into the deep, hard kiss that was planted on her lips a moment later. She returned in with fervour, leaning over to her side so that Sam could shuffle out from under her. A moment later, those lithe and strong hands slid around her ribs and cupped a breast each, lifting and squeezing them as if the punk was judging their weight.