S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 17 & 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brain finally starting to come down out of it's pleasure high, Maggie slowly opened her eyes. Her mouth tugged into a smile at how Anna seemed to be glowing beside her, and Sam was a little red faced from effort but also smiling, getting a wide one in return as the redhead looked over her other shoulder.

"That was..." she started, then bit her lip as another aftergasm ripped through her from the ministrations being done to her tits. "Fuck... that was... everything... I had dreamed it could be."

With a small smirk, Sam leaned in, kissing her cheek.

"Honey," she purred into her ear as Anna shuffled around the redhead to reach for the nightstand drawer, "that's just the beginning..."

Maggie's eyes went wide as the strapless feeldo was pulled out, 12 inches long and girthy as fuck. Giving her a naughty gaze, Anna licked it from fake balls all the way to the tip, then handed it over to Sam. She then reached into the drawer again, pulling out a more traditional strapon, although this one was still at least 10 inches long and 2 inches in diameter.

"Ready for r-round two?" Anna asked as she slipped her legs into the harness straps.

Looking over her shoulder as Sam moaned with a shudder, the big rubber cock suddenly in her and looking ready to be slipped in, the redhead let a huge smile cross her lips. Looking back at Anna, who did up the last of the harness straps, then spat in her hand and started to jerk off the dildo, she bit her lip in the smile, eyes gleaming.

"Fuck yes."