S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 19-20

Story Info
Anna has a rough morning, but Sam makes it better!
5.7k words
4.75
1.3k
1
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Since some people read ero-fiction only for the sex scenes, I thought it would be prudent to give notice that the next two chapters are entirely about the neurodivergence and character development side of the story. Not much fucking here, but there are discussions about sex, fetishes, and kinks.

Chapter 19

Anna sat at the kitchen table, a mug of tea in her hands that had stopped steaming a while ago. She hadn't even taken a sip yet, so inside her mind she had been since getting up earlier than usual. She was staring off into space, thinking over the past few days and was coming to a worrying, conflicted conclusion.

We made our pact because we had gone too far, too fast, she thought, biting her lower lip gently. But we've fucked every day this week so far. We are supposed to be slowing down, but if anything... we're fucking more than last week.

She could hear the gentle breathing of Sam as she slept, the door to the punk's room open, with the lights still off in the entire dorm except the little light over the sink. It gave Anna enough light to see what she was doing, but wasn't bright enough to wake her girlfriend. Her sleep hadn't been restful or even long, as it was well after midnight by the time Maggie had finally showered, kissed them both deeply, and had departed to catch the Uber she had called for.

It was definitely fun, especially since I am the one that started it, she smiled gently, before frowning again. But... is this what I am now? Just horn-dogging it every day to an embarrassing level?

She cursed gently under her breath, then finally brought the mug to her lips. Making a slightly sour face at the lukewarm tea in the mug, she sighed, not having realized how much time had gone by. As per usual with her ADHD, she had gone time blind. Sighing, she chugged the tea while it still had some semblance of warmth, then stood and put her mug in the sink.

Leaning against the counter, she sighed again and closed her eyes.

This is our week of romance, not another week of just sex, sex, sex, she bemoaned to herself.

She thought about the date that she had called off yesterday after Maggie had texted around two in the afternoon. They still could have gone, had a few good hours of walking around the park, and made it back, but no. She had called it off and spent the time in the dorm with Sam again.

These four walls, she thought. I'll get to see enough of them over the next few semesters, so why am I so damned determined to not leave them?!

Of course, she knew the answer right away.

Neurodivergents like her had their set ways, their comfortable routines and introvert sanctuaries. She had put in a noble effort over the years to experience new things and new places, but she never felt like she could recharge her social and mental batteries unless it had been in her room back home. Now, because of the love of the woman still sleeping in her bed, this dorm room had become her new sanctuary.

"What I would give to be normal," Anna whispered to herself.

She immediately heard Sam's rebuttal in her mind, the very one from Saturday that had convinced her that she did truly love her, despite having only known her for a week by that point. You're normal to me. She couldn't help but feel a swell in her chest and a small smile tug at her lips.

Opening her eyes, Anna padded silently over to the open door to Sam's room. She leaned against the door jamb, hugging her arms around herself, watching the slow, rhythmic breathing of her girlfriend. Her eyes and nose were covered by her hair. Her mouth was ever so slightly open. Her butterfly sleeve tattoo was fully visible, her arm positioned over the covers where it would be draped just under the brunette's breasts if she was snuggled up.

I love you too, Anna thought at the sight of the beautiful woman sleeping.

Yet, it still nagged her, right in the back of her mind, that she had failed spectacularly so far at holding true to their pact. Sam had not initiated the fucking on Monday, and Anna looked over at her room, her new thigh boots laid out on top of her rubbermaid boxes. It had also not been the purple haired beauty that had initiated the evening of total sexual adventure just hours ago.

She had been the one to kiss Maggie first...

"Fuck," Anna muttered quietly.

Looking back over at the boots in her room, she pushed off and padded over to them. Running her hands along the smooth, polished leather, she bit her lower lip, imagining all the adventures that she was going to have wearing them. The thought of Sam on Monday smiling sensually as she looked up at her, both sweating and soaked, but both glowing after a shared orgasm. A dream of planting the heel in the ballsack of some submissive male as the cock was crushed under the sole, Sam watching on and nodding as Anna explored her sadistic fantasies...

She glanced skywards at that thought.

Sam had admitted that she enjoyed being a sadist the week before. Anna had never actually stated that she had violently sexual thoughts about it as well, and had been having them for many years. In fact, some of her best orgasms, at least battery powered ones, had been with submissive men getting the absolute shit kicked out of them by perfectly hot Dominas in a lot of abuse porn. She had even had dreams about it, about being sat on some kind of throne seat, a pair of serving girls kneeling on either side like guard dogs, and two males laying down and licking and kissing at her boots after she had beaten and trampled them.

"Heh," she snorted out a small chuckle.

Like I'll ever have the confidence to do that on my own, to be able to handle that kind of thing without needing to run back here to hide, she thought. Hell, she wasn't even sure about the planned meet up with the submissive guy off the personals site tonight. That thought lead into thinking about Sam dressed up in her fetish gear for the first time fully, and her lips drew into a grim line as she thought about how likely it was that it would all end, again, with both of them moaning, fingering, kissing, licking...

"I need to do better," Anna muttered to herself.

First thing's first, I need to get myself out of here!

Moving quickly but quietly, she pulled on panties, a decently revealing V-neck shirt that was still socially acceptable, her jeans... she bit her lip looking at the thigh boots. She could wear them over the jeans to give them a bit of break in time, and it was really fucking early in the morning. With a small smirk, she pulled them from their box and sat on the edge of the bed, tugging them on and zipping them tight to her legs.

Standing, she almost winced at how loud the heels cracked on the cement floor. If she moved a little slower, she could muffle the impacts, although her legs seemed to be egging her on to perform long, confident strides like at the shoe store. As it was, she gently walked over to her computer desk, grabbing her phone and cigarettes off her desk.

Looking at the pack in her hand, she smirked. She had only smoked maybe one or two a day back in Idaho. Now that she was here, and after the previous week she'd had, she was already halfway through this pack and it hadn't even been 48 hours. Sighing with resignation, she grabbed her keys as well and padded across the dorm, quietly sneaking out the main door.

She glanced at the time on her phone. 6:36 AM. She'd had maybe a couple of hours of sleep before her restlessness had stirred her awake enough to not be able to sleep again.

Oh well, might as well enjoy a bit of alone time, she shrugged, then headed down the hall for the elevator, walking normally now that she was out of the dorm. Riding it down in silence, she smiled at the very tired and extremely bored looking residence supervisor that had to be present in the female dorm lobby 24/7 as she crossed over to the West doors.

Once outside, she tapped a cigarette out, the warm dark of the night pierced by a little stab of flame for a few seconds before she breathed out her lungful in a long, relaxed sigh. She welcomed the warmth of the buzz settling over her brain, lifting the all the shit she was stressing over, if only momentarily. Taking another quick drag as she headed towards the smoke pit, she savored the throat hit, scratching gently at the back of her mouth as the buzz intensified in her brain for a moment.

"Fuck," she sighed, the word tinged in blue smoke before she blew the rest of it out. "I'm d-definitely getting used to these," she muttered, holding the cigarette up in front of her, focusing on the glowing tip. She thought back to the first one she had tried, egged on by her boyfriend at the time.

Boyfriend... the thought seemed almost foreign now. More like a scumbag scam artist, that ratfucker! But still, if the right guy comes along and Sam agrees, I do kind of miss having a warm, living cock in me instead of rubber or battery powered toys.

Surprised at her rather sexual thought that just snuck through her mind, she chuckled. Anna shook her head, brushing aside a few locks of hair and tucking them behind her ear. It had been years since she had even seen a cock except in porn, but if everything that was planned for today happened, that streak might be broken rather soon.

Depending on what Sam shows me, she thought, taking a rather long and large drag on the smoke, almost shivering at the buzz that shot up her neck into her brain. He seemed to want to do everything. Be beaten up, trampled, kicked, punched, pissed on, shit on, used as an ashtray...

Imagining what it would feel like, she held her arm out forwards a little, then flicked her thumb across the butt of her smoke. She felt the little fire of power awaken in her chest as her mind imagined her tapping that ash into an open, waiting mouth. Anna gave a little shiver of pleasure at the thought, and didn't even think to deny that she was turning herself on more and more by the minute.

Looking down, she leaned back against the wall of the residence and lifted a booted foot up and back, planting it against the wall. The way the leather creaked as her knee pulled it tight, the way that the whole shaft of the boot was tugging gently against her leg. Biting her lower lip, she imagined what it would feel like to have someone, right here, right now, bowed down and kissing the boot that was holding her up.

"Fuck, Anna," she moaned to herself with a light chuckle. "Just 20 minutes ago, you were cursing yourself for always being horny..."

Now undeniably imagining a fun evening of learning all about BDSM and how to be a Domina, she felt her clit start to buzz gently, making her want to rub a hand against it. Instead, she pulled out her phone, bringing up the personals page as she took a lazy drag.

It looked like there were a ton of messages for her, but, as Sam had pointed out, most of them were from guys with their cocks as avatars. Speaking of seeing cocks, there you go, she gestured to the screen as if talking to someone. There was also one mail from the guy for tonight. Anna tapped it, exhaling her lungful.

Reading quickly, her brow furrowed, then deepened into a scowl. She read it again slower, feeling anger creep into her mind as she went over the words one by one.

"Motherfucker," Anna spat, flicking away the last quarter of her smoke and stomping back into the residence.

-----------

Sam cranked an eye open, the sound of angry heel cracks on concrete rousing her. Grumbling, reaching to her nightstand and lifting her phone, she saw it was just before 7AM. Popping a massive yawn, she sat up, the sheet falling off her nude torso, her breasts prickling up gently in the cool air of the dorm.

Anna must have seen her, because the sound of heels made a beeline for her door, and then the brunette was just there in the doorway. She had her new boots on over a pair of tight jeans and a v-neck shirt that plunged deep into her cleavage. Her breasts jiggled for a moment after she stopped, meaning she had no bra on. It would have been a killer look if not for the angry face above it.

"Whatever it is," Sam said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, "it wasn't me."

Sighing, Anna gave her a little weary smile.

"Of course it wasn't you, hon," she crossed the distance, leaning down and kissing Sam deeply. It was returned with groggy enthusiasm, a hand coming up behind Anna's head to hold the kiss for a few more seconds. Tasting smoke, the punk raised an eyebrow.

"How long have you been up?"

Anna sat on the edge of the bed, letting Sam take one of her hands and squeezing it lovingly.

"I didn't s-sleep well last night," the geeky girl admitted. "So I got up like an hour ago, made some tea, and th-thought a lot about this week. We've... I've been failing at s-sticking to our pact. Two d-d-days in a row, two t-times I've insisted on sex. I was worried about how tonight would end..."

Sam waited, but she sensed there was a but coming.

"Buuuut?" she eventually probed.

Anna pulled out her smartphone, unlocked it, and showed Sam. It was logged into the fetish personals site, and on the screen was a message from the guy from last week.

Mistress,

I am going to have to cancel tonight. While waiting for the day to arrive, I have found another Mistress that could use my services sooner, and after an excellent session, I have decided to spend my time and effort with her.

I mean no disrespect, but I was hoping for immediate use, instead of waiting.

Sincerely...

"Mother. Fucker," Sam whispered. She put on a fake whiny tone. "I hope you don't mind, but you're not worth serving because you took too fucking long to get to me."

"P-p-pretty much," Anna frowned again. "So there goes all of this evening and most of the afternoon getting ready for this evening. Fuck..."

Shuffling over to the side of the bed and sitting up beside Anna, Sam gave her a big squeeze around the shoulders and a kiss on the cheek. Sighing, the geeky girl leaned against her purple haired girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her midriff.

"We'll find something else to do," Sam reassured her, then reached over and stroked a hand down the leather of the boot on her thigh, "because d-a-m-n girl you rock these boots like a motherfucking queen!"

Finally, Anna let out a small chuckle.

"Well, I had a professional help me p-p-pick them out."

"Oh?" Sam said playfully. "She must have good taste then."

"The b-best," Anna leaned over and gave the punk a loving kiss.

Grinning, Sam gave her girl another shoulder squeeze, then stood.

"C'mon," she held out her hand, which Anna took and let herself be pulled to her feet. "Now that we're up, let's get some breakfast going!"

-----------------------

Something about Sam this morning caught Anna's eye. It wasn't that there was anything wrong, but the way that she kept brushing a strand or two of her purple hair from her face as she flipped eggs in the frying pan...

"Honestly," Anna said suddenly, "I don't get why you have a side cut instead of... well, a m-more traditional 'punk' look."

"Weren't you the one that said you loved my hair just as it was?" Sam smirked at her.

"Well, yeah," the geeky girl replied, shrugging. "I d-don't have any problem with it, but it s-seems to keep falling in your face."

To demonstrate her point, the strand that Sam had just brushed back fell across her face again. Sighing, the punk aimed her breath and blew it up and away from her face, then grinned. She leaned over and planted a hard, loving kiss on Anna's lips.

"So, what do you propose then?"

Anna brought her finger up to her chin, pondering. She wasn't the world's leading expert on punk hairstyles, or really any hairstyle at all as she just let her own hair pull itself straight down with its own weight, a very light curl and wave to it. She tilted her head sideways looking at the punk, her left eye twitching a little.

"Well, maybe s-s-something spiked? Like, a small mohawk?"

Giggling, Sam shook her head.

"Tried to do a mohawk before. It wasn't pretty," she said, then blinked and looked at the wall in thought for a moment. "Although..."

A slow smile crossed her face, and she looked at Anna with her eyes gleaming.

"After breakfast, babe," the punk said, leaning over and kissing the geeky one on the lips again, "you're going to help me cut my hair!"

Chapter 21

"Uh, you're sure about this?"

Anna was standing in front of Sam in the bathroom, holding a hair clipper, plugged in but not on. The punk was completely nude as she sat on the edge of the tub, looking as beautiful to the brunette as ever.

"Yep," the punk replied, then lifted her side cut and held it straight up over the top of her head. For almost the first time, Anna noticed the piercings in Sam's right ear, not as extensive as the ones in her left. "Shave the side of my head, and then a trim off the top."

"So, a s-spiked mohawk?"

"Not a proper mohawk, per se," Sam said, looking up at Anna with a smile, "but a spiky pixie punk cut. It's about time I got a new style going, anyways, and besides, I think it'll look great."

"O... kay," Anna said in trepidation, but flicked the clipper on anyways.

Being her, Anna took a moment to focus herself, then stepped forward and gently, carefully shaved the right side of Sam's hair. Purple strands started falling on the punk's chest, thighs, and the floor. Checking against the left side, she carefully tried to match the same level of trim and curvature of the shaved part of the hair.

Once she felt it was close enough, she ran her fingers up through Sam's hair until the shortest strands were just about to slip through her fingers, and then ran the clipper along her hand, pink and purple strands falling in clumps around the smiling punk. She did her best to make a fade at the back, but it looked somewhat like the steppes they grew rice in from all those pictures of Asian countries, and she grimaced.

"I fucked that part up," she admitted, as Sam ran a hand up the back of her head.

"No worries, babe," she said after a moment. "Punks are kind of expected to have bad haircuts. Besides, it'll grow in in a week or two. I can also smooth it out a little later on, I used to do it all the time in the Navy because my hair grows fucking fast."

"Well, okay then," Anna said, turning off the clipper, "I guess that's the best we'll get."

Sam stood, strands of hair cascading off of her, and stepped over in front of the mirror. Instead of the long flop of hair over the right side of her head, all the purple and pink strands were now only about 4 inches long, in a wide line across the top of her head. Turning on the tap, she scooped water up into her hair, and then pulled it up. The wet hair clumped together, and formed small spikes. She smiled wide.

"Kick ass," she said, then turned and pulled Anna in for a kiss. "Thank you, babe. You did an amazing job."

Tugging at the hem of her shirt, Sam lifted it up, exposing the breasts she loved so much.

"Now, how about we have a shower?"

Sam bit her lower lip as the belt, button, and zip were undone on Anna's jeans, and then the v-neck shirt was totally off over her head. After her jeans had hit the floor, as she has taken the boots off before they had come in here to shave Sam's head, her panties followed a moment later. Stepping out of them, she cocked her hip and put a hand on it, naked as Sam was, and put on a coy grin.

"Goddamn," the punk whispered, drinking in the sight of her girlfriend in all her glory.

Taking Sam's hand, Anna tugged the now short haired punk over the lip of the tub. The punk drew the shower curtain as they both settled into position in the shower.

12