S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a while since we l-l-last showered together," Anna said, then bit her lower lip and gave Sam a look that made the punk instantly wet. A tiny gasp came from the brunette's throat, her fingers sliding down to her pussy. "Do you think we c-c-could..."

The punk smiled, gently running her hand between Anna's legs, getting a gasp of sensuality from her. Sam then lowered herself down to her knees, looking up at her and with a wide smile, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She gently licked at the wetness between her girlfriend's thighs.

"Oh my god, I've missed this," Anna moaned, the hand finishing its journey down her abdomen, sliding down between her legs and holding her labia open. She leaned her head back, biting her lip hard, eyes closed, and after a moment, her pussy shot lightly yellow piss out, splashing Sam in the face as the brunette gasped a breath of relief.

Looking down, she moved the stream down to Sam's mouth, those icy blue eyes opening to lock with hers, sparkling and full of love.

"W-w-we shouldn't be doing this during the d-day," Anna whispered, still fighting to control her horniness, "but right now, I don't give a fuck. I just want to piss on you."

After swallowing her mouthful as Anna played the stream up into her newly cut hair, Sam smiled up at her love.

"I've missed it too, babe," she admitted, then spread her legs, thrusting her hips up and forward. A moment later, her own slightly yellower piss splashed against Anna's lower leg and foot.

"Fuck," Anna gasped, her stream increasing in pressure as she groped at one of her own tits, pinching a nipple. She slowly knelt down in the tub herself, then, still pissing, leaned forward as Sam raised herself up as high as she could on her knees. The punk gasped herself as the brunette bent all the way down, putting her mouth directly on her pussy. The piss quickly filled her mouth until it spilled out the sides and down over her chin.

Taking her mouthful, Anna raised herself back up, then took Sam's face in her hands and spat the woman's own piss into her mouth. Both swallowed what was in their mouths, and the brunette gave a happy shiver as she leaned in and kissed the punk as they both felt their urine taper off to just drips.

"You are so kinky for someone so innocently cute," Sam grinned, groping Anna's massive tits.

"Shut up," Anna whispered with a huge smile, then reached up, turning the water on and flicking the knob over to shower. Hot water soon fell over them, coursing down their bodies as they groped each other, making out on their knees.

Anna stood, putting her hand on the top of Sam's head to tell her to stay down. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, she squeezed a decent amount into her hand, and slid around behind the punk so they were both facing the showerhead. The purple haired woman leaned her head back into the brunette's thighs, looking up with a wide smile.

"Just wait until you see what I want to do with this hairstyle," she said as Anna started to lather the shampoo into her hair. "You gave me the idea, so I know you'll love it!"

----------

Anna sat at the kitchen table wrapped in a towel, dipping a teabag into the freshly boiled water in her mug when the hair dryer finally shut off in the washroom. She looked over as Sam, still completely nude, opened the door and walked out, grinning like a madwoman.

"Oh," the brunette gasped, standing, hand coming to her mouth in shock, "my God."

The purple hair was gently spiked all over, with the front tufts sticking forward and curving up gracefully. The middle of the strip of hair was flared out in every direction but still reaching skywards, looking extremely punk. She had carefully trimmed the back to be shorter, and had flared it out across the back of her head as much as it could be.

All in all, Sam's hair looked amazing.

"You gave me the idea, Anna," Sam said, walking over and sliding her arms around the brunette's waist, then kissed her, "and gave my hair the blessing of your piss, so there was no way it wasn't going to look great."

"It looks so... s-so... you," the brunette said, reaching up to touch it, feeling the slight stiffness of hair gel, but it was still bouncy enough that it wouldn't be annoying. "I... wow... you l-look so... fuck... you're f-fucking beautiful."

Sam blushed a little, then gave Anna a pat on the ass.

"As long as you think that, that's all that matters," she said, then unravelled herself from Anna. "Let me get dressed, then we have to figure out what to do today!"

Anna grimaced, but nodded. She sat back down at the table, the tea already half steeped, so she busied herself bobbing it up and down in the steaming water until Sam emerged from her room, a pair of jean shorts and white tank top showing most of her tats. She almost danced across the room, slipping her arms over Anna's shoulders and wrapping them around her neck loosely, kissing the top of her head.

"Have I told you today that I love you?" she whispered, then kissed the top of Anna's head again.

"That's the first time," the brunette tilted her head back, grinning, "but I n-n-never tire of hearing it."

Sam leaned down and kissed her upside down.

"On to the serious shit," the punk said after their lips parted. "I had a thought that might rescue the kinky part of today!"

"Oh?" Anna lifted the teabag from the mug and squeezed it out, placing it on the small saucer that held the sugar bowl, before scooping a couple spoons of sugar in, then stirred thoughtfully. She glanced back up at Sam.

"Well, you want to get experience with dominating someone, with pissing and shitting on someone, and maybe even using someone as an ashtray," Sam counted off on three fingers. "Now, I'm pretty sure we have a mutual acquaintance that might just be able to manage all of those things..."

It took Anna nearly ten seconds of working through the fetishes before her eyes widened and her mouth split into a wide smile.

"You think... sh-she'd do that for me?"

"She already has once," Sam winked, pulling her smartphone from her pocket, flicking through her contacts, then tapping one. "Besides, she likes boots too."

Anna could hear the phone pick up on the second ring, and faintly heard Laura's voice.

"Hey sexy," Sam smiled. "Yeah, it's Sam. Listen, you know that Saturday was kind of a go-with-the-flow day... Anna just got jilted on a kinky evening that we'd been looking forward to all week by a motherfucking asshole and-"

Laura's voice was excited, although Anna couldn't make out the words. Sam looked at her brunette beauty, smiling wider and wider.

"Exactly what I was thinking," Sam said after Laura ended her little spiel. "Although, you don't have any balls to stomp on or bust, so there's that."

The tiny voice laughed, then made an affirmative sound.

"Um, it was originally planned to happen at about 7:00 tonight but... mhmm... yeah... yeah... we can make that. Of course! You don't think I'd show up without dressing appropriately, do you?... Yeah, you haven't seen me in my fetishwear, what I was wearing on Saturday was stuff I wear almost every day!"

Anna was getting the gist of the conversation, and bit her lower lip, thinking about the good parts of Saturday. Of the way the dyke had eaten her out, of feeling that tongue lapping and begging at a her asshole, of shooting that first turd out. She suppressed an excited shiver, smiling up at Sam, who was beaming back at her.

"It's a date then," Sam said, nodding. "8 PM tonight, the Goddess Sam, the Domina Anna, and the slave Laura, in a night of kink that won't soon be forgot!"

The laugh on the other end of the call was as happy as Sam's little giggle.

"Okay sexy," Sam finished, "we'll see you tonight."

"You're s-s-seriously the sweetest," Anna said after Sam hung up. "Here I was h-happy just to have a day to do things in that weren't k-kinky, and you found a way to keep it kinky."

"Silly girl, you know I would move the Earth for you if I had to," Sam grinned, kissing her forehead. "C'mon, we need to pick an outfit for you!"

Groaning, Anna held up her mug of tea. Sam walked over, leaning down and kissing her on the lips, hand behind her head to hold the kiss for a good ten seconds. When their lips parted, the brunette had a serious case of the love butterflies flitting around her heart.

"Alright, after you've finished your tea," she winked, then with a finger, tugged the pinch point of the towel around Anna open. It fell almost in slow motion, sliding down and exposing everything, even her pussy as it finally parted at the base. She gave Sam a look of both mirth and seduction, then leaned up and very lightly slapped her cheek, playfully.

"Y-you just always w-w-want me naked, don't you?"

Standing and taking a pace back, the punk gestured up and down at Anna.

"Who wouldn't when you have the body of a Greek goddess?"

Anna lifted her hand, and then lifted her middle finger, and they both chuckled. Walking a few paces then leaning, fully nude, in the doorway to her room, Sam just admired her girlfriend. A moment later, she chuckled softly and shook her head slowly.

"Despite everything," she said as Anna picked up her phone and started browsing through her social media apps as she slurped a little tea, "I still find it hard to believe how fate, destiny, or whatever the fuck the force that guides humanity arranged for us to meet."

Swallowing her mouthful of tea, the brunette lifted an eyebrow and turned a little to look at her punky girl.

"Don't give me that look," the violet haired woman smiled wide. "You know I'm not religious in the slightest, but I do believe there is some kind of... I dunno, life energy that flows through everything. I guess the closest thing I can related it to is... chi, or the Gaia life energy, or shit like that. Crazy, I know..."

"N-not crazy at all," Anna said, now fully turned in her chair, mug in one hand, phone in the other. "I spent the first 14 years of my life believing there was a fat bearded guy wrapped in a toga sitting in the sky looking down on us, and that he had a mortal son that died and came back to life. That... t-that was crazy. It took me finding out about... well, you know" she said, gesturing at her head, "to wake up and realize that I was in the world's biggest cult, or at least a really w-weird part of it."

She took a big swig of tea, closing her eyes a moment to savor the taste before swallowing.

"But," she continued, "I lost my belief when I prayed night after night for peace and to be left alone, and night after night there was no answer. There's all that bullshit about how humanity has to suffer for sinning at the time of creation, and that we need to seek salvation from a guy that was executed by the Roman Empire... puh-lease, I'll take my chances with being ag-ag-agnostic. Don't get me wrong, I d-don't judge others if they believe or n-not, but I never g-got anything from it except pain."

Standing, she put her tea and phone down, then padded over to where Sam was leaning in her doorframe. Cupping her cheeks with both hands, she planted a gentle, loving kiss on the punk's lips.

"Maybe if God had d-delivered you to me five years ago, I'd still believe," she whispered, smiling in love. "But I do agree, there must have been s-some stroke of fate or something, because you are exactly w-what I needed being out on m-my own for the first time."

Turning back to the table, she picked up her tea, walked to the sink, and dashed a small bit of cold water into it. She stirred it a moment with her finger, then chugged it down in four gulps, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Tea's done," she grinned, then held out her hands to Sam, who walked over and took them, their lips meeting again a moment later. "So, s-since you're so good at it... help me p-pick an outfit?"

12