S.E.X. Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexual sci-fi series introduction.
2.1k words
4.3
6.6k
6
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

In the year 2225, mankind has extended its reach across the galaxy. Colonies have been established throughout Earth's solar system. New planets and species have been discovered. Battles have been fought but a treaty of peace has made trade and interstellar travel possible. In order to protect the galaxy and enforce the terms of the treaty, a special organization was commissioned that saw the people of Earth join forces with the Orions, Vanshee and Dregs.

This organization became known as the Space Enforcers Xenocracy or S.E.X. Tens of thousands made up the group and it quickly developed a reputation for not being trifled with in combat. The last decade (Earth years) saw a relative quietness in the galaxy. S.E.X found itself being more of a mediator in civil disputes and occasionally, looking for outlaws.

Such was the case for Capt. Ryan Boner. His ship, the S.E.X Penetrator, was given an assignment to track down a suspected galactic terrorist and obtain information from her to bring down the network entirely. The Penetrator was en route to Moon Base 69 where intelligence reports had spotted her in the sketch part of the base, known as The Hovel.

Capt. Boner was to rendezvous at the moon base's port and wait for confirmation of the suspect's capture. The latest report had security agents closing in on the terrorist's last known location.

Chapter One: Lila

Peering around the corner, Lila observed the three agents that were pursuing her. She pulled her dark hood over head and went in the opposite direction after seeing them disappear from her line of sight. The Hovel was the best place to disappear as it provided the opportunity to blend in with the crowd. Her olive skin would not stand out as much among a people who were always covered in dirt nor would her attire, a dark-colored robe, which was a staple of the slum's reputation.

Using caution, Lila crossed the street where the shuttle station was located. If she could get off the base, she might be able buy enough time to completely erase her trail and get the heat off her. Scurrying across the road, she ducked into the adjacent alley of the station.

"Damn," she thought to herself.

Coming around the corner were the same agents that she thought she had eluded moments earlier. They were coming towards her and stopped in front of the entrance to the shuttle station. Lila knew she would have to find another way into the building. Stepping further into the alley, she made her way to the rear entrance. The door was locked.

Off to the side was an empty box. Lila had an idea. She picked it up and rang the bell. A young man answered the door. Judging by his mannerisms, Lila suspected this was his first day on the job.

"Can I help you?" the man asked.

"I have a delivery," Lila said, hoping the con would pay off.

The young man looked hesitant. He appeared uncertain of what to do and Lila felt that he did not know what he was doing.

"You must be new," she continued. "I'm here every week to drop off blank ticket vouchers for the machines."

The gamble worked. The young man opened the door and let her in the building.

"I know where to go," Lila told him.

She walked down the corridor and when she was around the corner, sat the box down and hurriedly made her way to the platform. Lila found the door to the terminal which was right before the platform. She opened the door and checked her surroundings before exiting. She walked over to the ticket counter where she was greeted by the attendant.

"Greetings. How may I help today?" he asked.

"One ticket for Gamma Theta V," she replied.

"That's an unusual destination." the attendant said with a bit of surprise. "You do know the planet is nothing more than a shell of its former self, right?"

Lila nodded. "It's not my first choice but I have business there," she said.

The attendant acknowledged the response and stamped out her ticket after receiving the fare.

"Thank you," Lila said taking the ticket.

Turning around, she bumped right into the lead agent who was tracking her down. He was a tall, muscular man with piercing blue eyes. He felt like a wall. The agent looked down at her and grabbed her right wrist.

"Going somewhere?" he asked.

Before she could respond, the agent spoke into his communicator. "Task Force Alpha, be advised: I have one in custody."

The communicator responded back from his team's acknowledgment. "Roger. Bring her to the VIP lounge to await extradition."

The security agents had closed down the lounge so they could keep non-essential people away from them and make the hand off go smoothly without any interference. Being escorted into the room by the hulking agent, Lila looked around.

The VIP lounge was not that impressive. After all, it was in the shuttle station of The Hovel. It consisted of several couches along the wall, a bar and a few tables in between.

"Have a seat," the lead agent instructed her.

Lila observed the agents talking among themselves. The junior agents were wearing protective glasses, medium body armor and were armed with blasters. The lead agent only had a sidearm as he was more confident in his ability not to get shot. She knew there was one way out of this. It wasn't her ideal escape plan but it was an effective one when executed.

"Did you boys happen to read my file?" she asked.

The three agents stopped talking and looked in her direction, a bit of confusion spread upon their faces. The agent in charge stepped towards her. "We know that you're a terrorist and are wanted by the S.E.X.," he replied.

"So, you don't know who I am or what I can do?" Lila asked as a devilish smile crept on her face. "You see, I'm a Kimainen Vaikutta. My people have the ability to induce a strong desire to fuck."

The agents suddenly found themselves concerned about this new revelation. There had only been whispers of the Kimainen Vaikutta and rumors suggested their ability could kill others. Having one in their midst was unsettling to say the least.

Pulling back her hood, Lila stood up and sized up all three of them. "It has been awhile," she said. She opened her robe revealing her naked body. Her dark hair adorned her spotted-covered shoulders, a trademark of her people. Her well-rounded breasts dotted by dark nipples mesmerized the agents. She dropped the robe onto the floor and let her hands run across her body. Her right hand gently grazed across her dark, hairy mound.

"Drop them," she commanded pointing at the agents' pants.

The three of them stood there, nearly hypnotized as they undid their belts and unzipped their pants for her. Their blasters made a loud thud as they fell to the floor with their pants. All of them were hard as rocks. Lila got down on her knees in the middle of them and took the lead agent's cock into her mouth. It was meaty. What it lacked in length, it made up in girth. She jerked his cock as she glided her tongue along his shaft before sucking on his balls.

The other two agents looked on as they stroked their cocks to her.

The lead agent lifted his head up with his eyes closed, his breaths deep and loud. The warm mouth on his cock felt amazing. Lila continued to suck him as she massaged her pussy. She was getting wetter by the minute.

Switching to the next agent, she saw that his cock was a lot bigger than the last. She looked upon the junior agent. He was a lean and muscular black man. His foot long cock was the biggest she had ever seen. She ran her tongue along his shaft for what seemed forever. She played with his hairless balls as she took his cock into her mouth. Lila took his cock inch by inch until she was deep-throating him. She felt half of it in her throat as her lips reached the base of his dick. She ran her tongue lightly across the bottom of it just above his balls before pulling the monster meat stick out of her mouth.

Looking over at the third agent, Lila grabbed him by his cock, stood up and led him back to the couch. He sat down as she leaned in towards his lap and took his cock into her mouth. It was the smallest of the group, no more than six inches long. The lead agent followed her and when she stuck her ass up in the air, he got behind her and slid his cock into her warm, wet pussy.

Lila's ass was firm and round. In her normal clothes, she would wear outfits to show it off. Obviously, this was a nice reveal to the agents as the robe she was wearing did not do her ass any justice.

"Oh fuck," Lila exclaimed as the cock came out of her mouth. The feel of the meaty rod inside her made her incredibly horny and wanting more. "Fuck me harder!" she demanded. The agent began increasing his thrust speed and intensity. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy somehow drowned out her moans of ecstasy.

The lead agent pounded her pussy before Lila instructed the agents on what do next. She told the agent she was sucking off to lay on the floor. He did as he was told and Lila eased her ass onto his hard cock. Her species didn't need anal lube as it came naturally. When she had all of him inside her ass, she told the black agent to slide his cock into her pussy. Her dark pubic hair glistened from the pussy juice she had produced from the lead agent's fucking. He complied and entered her with relative ease. He was shocked that he could slide the entire length of his shaft into her.

Lila rode the agent below her, working his cock as she felt it pulsating inside her ass. The feeling of two dicks inside her was made her eyes roll back into her head. "Yes, yes, yes...just like that," she said as she felt the black cock slide in and out of her.

She looked over and saw the lead agent stroking his cock and she took it into her mouth. She could taste herself on it. Lila did enjoy the taste of her own juices, especially if it was being licked off the cock of someone who had just fucked her.

Taking in the joy of three cocks filling her three holes, Lila stole a glimpse at the timepiece behind the bar. Her shuttle would be departing soon. Closing her eyes, she gave her last command to the agents. "Cum for me," she said.

She felt the agent's body beneath her tighten as his cock exploded into her ass. The black agent slid himself balls-deep inside her as he filled up her pussy with his milky cum. The lead agent blasted two loads into her mouth and a third onto her face.

Lila was pleased.

As she stood up, the agents looked weary. It wasn't long before the lead agent and the black agent had collapsed next to their colleague on the floor in a sex-induced coma. This was the outcome Lila wanted. Her people possessed the ability to make anyone they fucked enter a comatose state immediately afterwards. In addition to that, they would awake with no recollection as to what happened. This was why nobody knew about the Kimainen Vaikutta culture and the reason why rumors had abounded.

She went over to the bar and grabbed a towel to wipe the cum from her face and that dripping from her pussy and ass. Slipping on her robe, Lila found her boarding ticket and made her way out of the room. The terminal had become busier since her apprehension and it made it easier for her to blend into the crowd. Making her way to Concourse X9, she boarded the shuttle and departed Moon Base 69.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Lila felt she had gotten away. Unbeknownst to her, the S.E.X Penetrator was following her shuttle. Capt. Boner had been observing her since she was detained as he had a video link from one of the agent's eye cams. He watched the orgy from his ready room, jacking off to the attractive terrorist's seduction antics. His balls relieved, he knew more about his foe and began devising a plan to bring her in when she arrived at Gamma Theta V.