S.E.X. Ch. 05

Story Info
Final chapter; Lila and K.T join forces to take down Myrkur.
5.2k words
4.71
3.1k
0
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: The Rescue

The sound of the boatswain's call filled the room. Commander K'Tevechia stood alongside Admiral Maria Lopez and other high-ranking brass as honors were presented to Captain Ryan Boner. The Penetrator's fallen leader had just been eulogized by K.T, Admiral Lopez and Lieutenant Grissom. Despite the somber mood, K.T managed to interject a little humor into her speech.

"Capt. Boner always wanted to go out with a bang; I don't think this is what he had in mind," she remarked amid the soft chuckles and low-key smirks.

When the whistle had ceased, K.T called the room to attention. "Attention on deck! Present arms!"

The members in attendance stood tall and saluted as the body of Capt. Boner was jettisoned from the ship inside a torpedo tube. The room was silent as every eye observed the torpedo detonate when it was in a safe range from the ship. The practice wasn't always in place. However, after it was discovered that some foreign species had been hunting deceased bodies in similar space-bound coffins, the Xenocracy decided it was in their best interest to destroy the coffins with the body inside to prevent their service members from having their remains desecrated.

"This concludes the service," Admiral Lopez said. "There will be refreshments and counselors in the mess hall for anyone interested. Dismissed."

The room bustled for the first time in a hour as the crew shuffled around either back to their quarters, their posts or the mess hall. K.T stood at the window looking into the vastness of space. Her mind was rampant with questions without little answers.

"Commander, accompany me to the ready room," Admiral Lopez said breaking K.T's train of thought.

"Aye, ma'am," she responded.

The pair entered the ready room. It had been cleaned out of the deceased Captain's personal affects. What was a room that defined the vessel's leader was now just a bare bones shell of what it used to be. K.T watched as the Admiral took a seat behind the desk.

"We've come a long way, K'Tevechia," she said.

"Yes ma'am," responded K.T.

"You can stop with the formalities, it's just us in here," the Admiral said. "Who would have thought that two academy roommates would be thrust into the positions of leadership within 10 years of graduation?"

It was true. Maria Lopez and K'Tevechia were both talented cadets and spent the first three years of the academy as roommates. After graduation, their career arcs diverged where Maria established herself as a capable officer aboard the Shagwell and K.T rising quickly through the ranks based on her impressive and comprehensive knowledge of ship functions, tactics and schematics. It was why she was promoted to Commander when she came aboard the Penetrator.

Maria's abilities went beyond her duties on a starship and she found success within the intelligence community. It was there that she made the jump from lieutenant to captain within five years time. Her treaty proposal for two warring planets in a neighboring system was the push needed to get her the promotion to admiral.

"So, what's next? K.T asked.

"I need to name a new captain for the ship," was Maria's response. "The brass gave me a list of preferred candidates but, I wanted to see if you were interested in the job."

K.T stood there speechless. She had always dreamed of commanding her own ship but, she felt that it would be a few years before that happened. Even with the death of Boner, she didn't even consider the possibility of being his successor.

"Before you say anything, you should know that Ryan included it as part of his final wishes," Maria continued. "Your performance reports and numerous commendations support his recommendation."

Still silent, K.T thought over what this meant.

"Trust me, I know about you and Ryan's discreet trysts," Maria said. "It had no bearing in my decision. Congratulations K'Tevechia, you're the new captain of the Penetrator."

She stood up to shake K.T's hand. "It's a field commission but, I will make it official once we're back on Earth," she said.

The two stood in front of each other; their eyes locked. Maria leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "I do miss us," she said returning back to her desk.

In addition to being roommates, the two were also lovers until their senior year at the academy. Maria had made the decision to call things off because she wanted to focus on her academics and fledgling career. K.T was crushed by this decision and found herself sleeping with a multitude of men and women to keep the void of loneliness at bay. It was probably the reason why she was so promiscuous with her crew.

K.T felt her pussy tremble at the touch of her ex-lover and began unbuttoning her uniform. She looked at Maria who let her hair down and began undoing her uniform as well. Maria had an athletic frame that not only showed off great muscle tone but, a nice set of well-rounded breasts and a perfectly round ass. As she removed her uniform, K.T saw the features that she longed to touch again. The brown, erect nipples of Maria's breasts, the softness of her skin and the warmth of her pussy; everything she remembered from so long ago.

Maria stood momentarily to let her uniform drop to the floor. She didn't wear anything under it. K.T took in her body and thinking it was exactly the same as she remembered it, with one exception. Maria now had a clean-shaven pussy instead of the furry mound from her academy days.

Draping a leg over the arm of the chair, Maria invited K.T to come over and taste her pussy. "I think we both need this," she said responding to K.T's touch on her mound.

This was the only time K.T was submissive. Maria was a goddess to her and was under her control. It made her pussy wet just thinking about the possibilities of what was to come. K.T felt Maria's body tense up as her tongue made contact with her pussy.

"Oh yes," Maria sighed loudly.

K.T buried her head deep between Maria's legs. She licked her pussy the way she demanded of her yeoman when they were doing the same for her. The setting was very familiar but, this time the roles were reversed and the newly promoted captain basked in the moment.

"Stand up, I want to see those magnificent triple titties that have evaded me for so long," Maria commanded.

Standing up, K.T draped them in front of her face. Maria took each one into her mouth and seduced the nipples of all three. K.T massaged Maria's pussy while the admiral continued playing with her breasts. Then, Maria cupped the side of K.T's face and kissed her again.

"I love you," K.T said upon breaking the kiss.

"I know," came the response from her former lover.

K.T dropped down to her knees and continued pleasing Maria's pussy. The latter sat there, squirming in the chair as she felt her lips and hole being touched by K.T's tongue. K.T found herself getting wetter as she kept on with her task; using her free hand to rub her own pussy and feeling the urge to cum then and there.

A gush of juices poured into K.T's mouth and onto her face as the admiral came hard. Juice ejaculated in a way that even K.T was surprised.

"Fuck, when did you start doing that?" K.T said as Maria's juices dripped down her face.

"Just now," said the equally shocked admiral.

After getting cleaned up and dressed, the two spent the next couple of hours talking and reminiscing before the admiral got down to business.

"Your first mission as captain is to track down that ship, retrieve the prisoner and arrest the crew," she said directly. "I will lead the assault on the ship when we engage them but, you will assemble a boarding party and lead them."

K.T had a bit of concern and fear in her eyes. "You know what that monster did to the captain and he damn near killed Grizz," she objected. "Surely, there has to be another way."

"The idea is a fleet of ships versus one and a platoon of troops should be enough to have an edge," Maria said. "I will give you an additional 50 grunts from the fleet. Find him, use whatever means necessary and get back our prisoner."

Maria got up and straightened out her uniform. As she and K.T made their way to the door, she paused. "I really don't want it being you on this mission but, something is telling me you're the one for the job." She kissed K.T one final time. "As for us, let's finish this mission and see where things go from there."

****

Lila awoke to a tingling sensation on her nipples. She saw the woman known as Maryana taking notes and increasing the voltage of the pulses being sent to her body.

"Ah, you're awake, Kimainen Vaikutta," she said without removing her eyes from her pad. "I thought the K-V had gone extinct 15 years ago."

"You thought wrong," Lila replied. "A small number of us still exist."

"Perhaps you can be kind enough to show us where we can find them in case things don't go well with you," the demented doctor said.

"Never," was Lila's response.

"I think you should reconsider," Maryana said. She pressed a button that spread Lila's legs apart. An electric rod made its way towards Lila's pussy.

Lila struggled to free herself but, succumbed to the pulsating electrical current of the phallic object being inserted inside her. As much as she hated being a lab rat, she found her pussy surprisingly welcoming the foreign stimulation.

"Oh fuck," Lila said softly.

Maryana smiled sadistically. "I think you like this more than you're leading on," she said.

The pulsating of the rod and the electrical current made Lila cum multiple times. Her energy was drained and she was exhausted.

"What is this all about?" she asked. "Why me?"

Maryana finished making some final notes. "My Lord wishes to procreate but, needs a compatible species to carry his child. His slaves and even I have proven to be incapable of this honor."

Lila looked at her in confusion.

"You see, he requires a strong woman of sexual being to reproduce. He is unable to find that within his homeworld and as a result, has spent the last several years looking for one that can. That is where you come in," Maryana explained.

"The K-V are known for their sexual prowess and ability to seduce others. The after-affects have been deemed something of value and Lord Myrkur wants that in his offspring," Maryana said.

Lila took in the information and found herself overwhelmed by it. Not only was she someone else's prisoner and lab experiment, she was to be used as a baby-making vessel. How was she going to get out of this?

"My tests are designed to measure just how ready you will be and when it will be time for you to copulate with my Lord," Maryana said.

The door opened and Lord Myrkur entered. He was tall and intimidating. His presence didn't faze her like it initially had especially, after she had been witness to the numerous sexual conquests inside his private chambers.

"How are things proceeding, Doctor?" he asked in a low voice.

"Very well, my Lord," she answered. "She will be ready for you soon enough."

"Excellent," he said as he glided his hand across Lila's naked body. "You will bear me a child and will redefine the races of both our cultures."

The very idea of being a part of some kind of hybrid species was off-putting to Lila. She found herself hoping that the crew of the ship that had initially captured her still maintained that same level of persistence to get her back.

"I will be in my ready room," Myrkur said as he departed.

Maryana looked down at Lila. "Tell me, is it a form of telepathy you use to seduce your victims or is the skin?" she asked tracing a line among the spots that adorned her shoulders.

"You're the doctor, you figure it out," Lila retorted.

"Feisty little thing, you are," said the doctor as she ran her hand across Lila's left breast. She removed the electrodes from her nipples and pulled the rod away from her that was still between her legs.

"You still have the power to control those around you but, you don't know it," Maryana said rubbing Lila's mound.

The touch of the doctor's fingers on her pussy momentarily distracted Lila's thoughts. Despite the unwelcome advance, Lila enjoyed being touched. Her mind then started to focus on what the doctor had said. She was still in control. If what she said was true, how would she know?

Maryana removed her hand from Lila's wet mound and pressed a button. Two sentries entered and popped to attention.

"Take her back to Lord Myrkur's chambers," she ordered.

The gurney that Lila was stretched out on began to rise to a vertical position. After she found herself upright, a force field surrounded her. The sentries moved her from the infirmary back to the room she had become quite familiar with over the past several days.

She found herself in the dark contemplating Maryana's words. How could she get back control? She was still asking herself that question when the ship was rocked by several torpedoes. A smile spread across Lila's face. She knew help was on the proverbial doorstep.

****

The Penetrator and the adjoining fleet flanked the Stalker. It was surrounded and immediately disabled. On board the rescue ship, Captain K.T and Grizz assembled their teams. Grizz had just completed physical therapy after the injury he sustained from Myrkur and K.T had a few reservations about him joining the assault team so close after recovering.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" the Captain asked.

"I've lost one captain, I'm not about to lose another," he responded.

The pair watched as their team shuffled past them ready to board the Stalker. As the last of them made their way by, Ensign Reid approached.

"One minute," K.T said to Grizz as she followed her team into the shuttle bay.

Reid looked at Grizz with fear in her eyes. She didn't like that he was volunteering to go on a dangerous mission so soon after nearly losing his life. She knew begging him to stay was pointless. She stood on her toes and kiss his cheek.

"Come back to me," she said before walking away.

Grizz stood there as she left. Then, he went into the shuttle bay. He was hell-bent on getting retribution.

****

The Stalker offered little resistance as the shuttles docked themselves onto the hull of the ship. Inside, the sentries were running around trying to take defensive positions. Lord Myrkur barked out commands from the bridge.

"Kill anything that enters my ship!" he ordered.

Unfortunately, he underestimated the resolve of his opposition. Station heads and security team leaders were flooding the comms with reports of being overrun and unable to repel the invaders. Myrkur instructed his remaining units to hold up at different key areas.

In Myrkur's chambers, Lila heard the chaos that was going on outside the doors. It was only a matter of time until she was rescued. The sound of the sentries advancing indicated that a rescue may not be as immediate but, she was hoping on hope.

One deck below, Grizz was leading his team as they continued tearing through the sentries. As much as he wanted to end them all, he instructed his team to take prisoners if anyone surrendered. When the team reached the infirmary, he instructed them to press forward. He would check and clear the room of any wounded, sick or non-combatants.

He entered the infirmary and found Maryana standing in the middle of the room. She was wearing her old nurse uniform to feigned fear and concern about what was happening outside the doors.

"What's going on?" she asked. "I was captured and forced to be the ship's doctor."

Grizz approached her and told her she needed to come with him. "Yes," Maryana responded. "Let me get my first-aid kit so I can treat any casualties."

She turned and walked to her desk. She knew Grizz was following close behind her. She picked up a vile of a pheromone elixir, spun around sharply and sprayed him with it. She smiled as he backed away from the unsuspecting assault.

"Venus Love," she said. "It's designed to make men susceptible to a woman's influence and extremely horny."

Grizz felt himself being quite turned on and attracted to Maryana. He put down his weapon and watched as the doctor approached, unbuttoning her uniform.

"Take out your cock," she said.

Grizz did what he was told. He removed his tactical gear and undid his pants. His massive black cock fell from the constraints of his pants. Maryana marveled at the sight of it. She had never been with a black guy before and from the stories she had heard, they did not disappoint.

She wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and directed him over to one of the examining tables. Dropping her uniform to the floor, she sat on the edge of the table in a white lacy bra and panties. She moved the panties aside exposing her pussy.

"Fuck me," she said. "Slide that massive prick deep inside my pussy."

Grizz did what he was told and found himself inside her. She was tight. Maryana moaned as she felt the cock slide in and out of her. Despite her designs on artificial cocks, none of them compared to the real thing and her pussy responded by dripping juice all over it and the table.

"Oh yes, just like that. That feels so good," Maryana said as Grizz continued to fuck her. "Don't stop."

She removed her bra and Grizz took one her breasts into his giant hands. He leaned down to suck on it as he continued to plow her honey hole. Maryana responded in approval. She didn't plan on letting it go this far but, the temptation was too strong to ignore. Her body convulsed as she felt herself cumming.

"Fuck yes, do me like that!" she cried out. "I'm cumming!"

Grizz felt her pussy climaxing on his cock. He responded by increasing his speed and the force of his thrusts. This was definitely a first in terms of what to expect on an assault mission. He pulled out and slapped his cock on her wet mound. Maryana smiled in delight; her eyes wide at just how big his cock was and that she was able to take it all inside of her.

"More," she said as her head leaned back in ecstasy.

Grizz returned his cock back into the depths of her tight, wet hole. He grunted as he raised her ass off the table and thrust himself harder into her.

"OHH FUUCK!" Maryana squealed. Her body was rocked by another orgasm.

Grizz pulled out and pulled her to the floor. She watched as he stroked his hard member in front of her eagerly anticipating her reward. A massive load of cum launched from his cock and onto her face. Followed by another. A third one hit her in the eye and blinded her.

Standing up and trying to get her bearings, Maryana struggled to wipe away the cum from her eyes. Frustrated, she turned towards Grizz and said, "Help me out, would you?"

Grizz picked up weapon and set it to stun. Maryana had just removed enough cum from her eyes to see the rifle pointed at her before being blasted and knocked unconscious.

"Venus Love," Grizz said as looked down at her. "I use this with a horny fitness instructor on the weekends. You could say I have a built up tolerance to it."

He got dressed and left her naked on the floor of the infirmary.

Meanwhile, K.T had pushed their way to the private chambers of Lord Myrkur. "Proceed to the bridge," she said. "I will be there as soon as I can."

The doors had a security system that K.T was able to override. Cautiously, she entered the room and looked in the darkness. In the corner, she saw Lila confined to her little prison. Seeing that Lila was naked and the source of her powers was derived from it, K.T was hesitant upon approach.

Lila saw her and found relief in her presence. "I'm so glad you made it," she said. "Get me out here!"

K.T looked at the beautiful nymph. "What assurances do I have that you won't try to control me?" she asked.

Lila shook her head. "It doesn't work that way; I have to be willing to fuck you for my abilities to work," she explained. Upon saying that she then realized what the doctor meant that she had control.

12