S.E.X. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K.T disabled the force field and then, Lila's restraints. She looked around the room for something to cover her up. She found a long robe on a chair and handed it to Lila.

"What is it?" K.T asked.

"I know how to stop him," Lila said. "But, I'm going to need your help."

With K.T's assistance, Lila was able to regain her balance as this was the first time in days she was able to stand on her own. She put on the robe and then, briefed K.T on the plan.

"Myrkur wants to use me to have his children. He needs someone sexually strong in order to do just that and he knows that he can fuck me without worrying about being controlled and manipulated. However, if I am willing and I have a willing third party, I can put him under my spell and rid the universe of him."

K.T mulled over the idea. "So you would have to control me too?" she asked.

"Yes," Lila replied. "My abilities are stronger when there is another willing participant."

"I feel like there's a catch," K.T said.

Lila nodded her head. There was indeed a risk involved. "You could be potentially put into a catatonic state indefinitely," she said. "But, your subconscious will be focused on some of the hottest sex with the ones you desire most."

"Interesting trade-off," K.T said in acknowledgment.

"Captain, the primary target is headed towards you!" K.T's comm-link advised in her ear.

"Shit, he's on the way," K.T said looking at the door. "I am willing. Take me under your control."

Lila stepped in front of the captain and opened her robe. She could feel the sexual energy of her being engulf her for the first time in days. K.T looked at her naked body, mesmerized by what was in front of her. She was sexy, exotic and beautiful. Her eyes illuminated into a bluish hue as Lila's spell took her over. K.T was aware of what was happening but, unable to control her actions.

It was then that Myrkur entered his chambers.

"Well, well, well," he said taking in his prisoner and her newfound friend. "Are we trying to escape?"

Feeling revitalized, Lila played along. "Quite the opposite my Lord," she said. "I am willing to give myself to you and as a token of my gratitude, I present you this slutty Orion. She is under my control and yours to command."

Myrkur knew his time was limited. He had to pass along his seed if his lineage was to continue. A threesome wasn't what he had in mind but, the Orion did look inviting and he felt he could accomplish his goal despite the third addition.

Lila began undressing K.T. She took her rifle and tactical gear and placed it on the floor. Kneeling, she removed the combat boots she was wearing before standing up. She removed the body armor and found the zipper to her jumpsuit. Undoing it, K.T watched as Lila removed the top of the suit exposing her breasts. Lila dropped to her knees and helped K.T out of the legs. Both women stood before Myrkur, naked and ready.

He removed his armor which included his concealed blades that had been so effective in the past. Lila was relieved to see this and she directed K.T on her knees in front of Myrkur. She knelt beside her and the two took turns sucking on his cock. K.T noticed that his member was artificial and was really no different than the one she had on her fuckbot.

Suddenly, she was consumed by this desire to be a sexual deviant and began to suck on Myrkur's cock with great enthusiasm.

"Oh yes," he growled. "That feels good!"

The girls continued attending his cock and balls, building up his arousal as he relished in the moment. Lila looked up at him. She knew that in order for her plan to work, he would have to be at his most vulnerable.

Mykur picked up K.T and threw her over his shoulder with little effort. Lila looked on in amazement as she watched him carry her to the bed.

"This won't be easy," she thought. "The fucker is strong."

She followed them to the bed as Myrkur had K.T laid out in front of him. He leaned down and began tasting her pussy. The Orion tasted sweet and her purple fur was soaked in her juices. Lila straddled K.T's head and she responded by licking her pussy.

Lila arched her head up as she felt K.T's mouth manipulate her pussy. Despite the situation, the feeling was incredible. Then again, that was attitude about the last several days. She felt her pussy dripping as K.T continued licking it. Her mound was soaked and she felt an orgasm coming on.

Myrkur continued eating out K.T as Lila's body convulsed with orgasmic rage in front of him. She was gaining strength and would soon be able to fight back. The dark lord was oblivious to what was happening in front of him. He was ready to fuck but, wanted to be inside the Orion first.

"Dammit," Lila thought to herself.

Myrkur lifted K.T up just enough to slide his fake cock inside her wet, hot pussy. He thrust inside her as Lila continued to grind against K.T's mouth. Meanwhile, K.T was taking in the fucking and wondering when this grand plan of Lila's would take shape. The former prisoner tasted good but, her idea of hooking up with her did not include some homicidal maniac.

She felt her pussy reacting to the fucking and soon let herself go as she was overtaken by an orgasm. "Oh yes, that feels good!" K.T's words surprised even her.

Myrkur pulled out of K.T. Looking up at Lila, he grabbed her by the neck and brought her down next to him. Laying on the bed, Myrkur demanded she ride him.

"Get on, Nymph!" he ordered.

"As you wish," Lila said while secretly thinking how much she hated being called a nymph.

Lila slid herself down onto Myrkur's cock. It filled the canal of her pussy like nothing she had ever felt before. Riding the piece, Lila demanded K.T rub her pussy. The Orion obliged and knelt alongside Lila rubbing her mound as she continued to fuck Myrkur.

"Mmmmm...," Lila moaned.

"Yes, fuck me good, Nymph," Myrkur said.

Lila felt a powerful surge course through her body. Her sexual energy was ready to be released. She told K.T to rub harder as she locked herself down tightly on Myrkur's cock. The spots on Lila's shoulders began to glow as did her eyes as her energy built up. KT's eyes began glow again. Myrkur saw what was happening but, could not do anything about it.

"NO! STOP!" he screamed.

He felt his cock ready to blow. Lila's body began glowing all over and grabbing her captor by the head, she unleashed every bit of it out onto him.

Lifting herself up, Lila saw Myrkur blow his load into the air between them. She maintained her grip on him and channeled the energy into him. Her eyes went white and with a powerful scream, she obliterated Myrkur into a million particles of dust.

The blast knocked Lila back into the headboard and K.T onto the floor. Dazed, Lila looked around the room. It was eerily quiet. She crawled to the edge of the bed to find K.T.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I feel so...weak," was K.T's reply.

"Congratulations, you're the only person to have sex with me under my control and remember it," Lila said smiling.

Swinging her feet around and placing them on the floor, Lila got up and assisted K.T with getting up. The two women took in the sight of each other's naked bodies before getting dressed.

Lila put the robe back on and looked out the window at the fleet of ships before her.

"What will happen to me?" she asked.

K.T thought for a minute. "I don't know. You're still a wanted criminal."

"What if I begged for clemency in exchange for information?" Lila asked. "I can't give you the other members of my organization but, what if I told you the next several targets? You might be able to apprehend a few of them."

"I can't make any promises but, based on what happened here and any information you can offer, I think something can be arranged," K.T said as she escorted Lila out of the room.

Epilogue

The crew of the Stalker were sentenced to life in prison for their roles in the attack on the Penetrator and subsequent death of Capt. Boner. Maryana somehow got leniency and was sentenced to a medium detention center serving as the primary care physician. She replicated the artificial cock she had made for her previous employer and has been known to use it quite often.

Lila was able to cut a deal with the Xenocracy. She was sentenced to a minimum security prison on the condition that she did not try to escape or risk being placed in an isolation cell in a maximum security detention center. It worked out for her. As part of her deal, she received a month off her sentence for every terrorist plot that was exposed. She served 18 months before being released. She disavowed the organization she served for so many years and traveled the galaxy.

Captain K'Tevechia was officially given the S.E.X Penetrator and named Grizz as her first officer. D'Vah was promoted from yeoman to ensign and assigned duties as the captain's assistant. Part of those duties require her to satisfy the captain's sexual needs when necessary; a role the new ensign enjoyed tremendously.

K.T and Maria Lopez tried to renew their relationship and despite the hot nights of sweaty sheets and each other's caress, the pair felt that the only way both could be happy in the relationship is if they both left the Xenocracy. Neither was ready but, they made an agreement that if one decided to call it a career, the other would follow.

The Penetrator continues its trek across space. Doing its part to protect the Xenocracy and the systems that are a part of it.


12