S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Stephanie takes her first sex slave.
7.3k words
4.63
11.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Security Guard

"I-I'm sorry" I stammered awkwardly, "I guess I didn't expect 'Dr. Thorpe' to be a woman."

Dr. Stephanie Thorpe fixed me with a look, the one shrinks always do where it feels like they're reading your mind. "Do you have an issue with that?" she said, piercingly.

"No, not at all!" I wasn't lying, either. I worked with plenty of women in my job as it was, and I'd grown used to the soppy 'talk about your feelings instead of bottling it up' stuff around them. It didn't hurt that she was pretty, too. But I could have sworn that when the doc gave me the referral for a shrink, he referred to Dr. Thorpe as a man...

"Well then, Bruce" she smiled, "would you like to tell me why you came here today?"

It turns out that 'security guard' is an especially bad job to pair with anxiety. It's only really relevant if things go balls-up, but when that happens you'd prefer if I was The Man With The Plan. I heard that feeling unworthy of my job was just another symptom of anxiety and thinking that way would just make it worse, which would make me feel less able to do my job, which would make me even more anxious, blah blah blah. So here I was, sucking it up and trying therapy to deal with my problems.

I told Dr. Thorpe this, and she pursed her lips in thought. They were very nice lips, actually, full and bow-shaped. Please, doctor, think about my problems more often.

"Alright, Bruce," she said, "well the first thing we need to do is understand where in your life your anxiety stems from. There could be many triggers, or there could be one. Would you like to tell me more about your life?"

I ran a hand through my beard, puzzled, and asked "What specifically about my life?"

She shrugged, "Anything that comes to mind. It will all help, even if just to get a sense of how you think."

So I told her. Not much social life, hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, most of my interaction with people, especially women, came from my job. It wasn't a bad life, maybe a little less than what I'd like, but I couldn't complain.

Dr. Thorpe rested her chin on her hand thoughtfully once I was finished. "I think there's a lot here we can cover while you're having these sessions. Solving any one issue in your life is likely going to require solving others, and it sounds like you have a few things troubling you in addition to anxiety."

That was ridiculous. I had absolutely no reason to complain about my life. There was barely anything troubling me. I shoved down the treacherous voice in the back of my head saying 'How did she know?!'

"Erm," I said, "let's try the anxiety first. That's the big one."

"Of course," Dr. Thorpe smiled, "but it sounds like you're holding a lot back from me, perhaps in ways you don't even realise. It's more common than you might think" she added, no doubt seeing my skeptical look.

"Well, I've told you all I can, doctor, so what do you suggest?"

Dr. Thorpe steepled her fingers, and replied "I think from what you've told me that you're a very guarded person, no pun intended. You seem thoughtful, but not accustomed to introspection. I would like this office to be a place where you can truly open up and be yourself. If you find yourself uncomfortable with that kind of self-examination, that in itself could be a symptom of anxiety. I suggest we try hypnotherapy."

"What?" I scoffed. "Hypnotherapy? Like the whole 'you are getting sleepy' thing?"

"Yes, the whole 'you are getting sleepy' thing" Dr. Thorpe smirked. I got the feeling she'd answered this question before.

She continued, "If you are having trouble expressing your innermost feelings, we can take the self-conscious, self-critical part of your mind out of the equation, and you will be able to speak freely without suffering your own judgement."

That... was a tempting idea. "Well, I would like to stop judging myself," I sighed, "so let's give it a shot."

"Alright," Dr. Thorpe stood up and searched a shelf at the back of her office, "I should tell you that it's perfectly normal to feel like you're falling asleep during hypnotherapy. I won't find it rude of you."

"Yeah, that figures" I joked back, "goes with the whole 'you are getting sleepy' part."

Dr. Thorpe smiled indulgently, "The important thing is that we find you something to focus on." She displayed the things she had searched for, "What'll it be? The candle, the metronome, the necklace, or something else?"

My gaze flickered briefly down to her chest. I knew exactly what I'd like to focus on if I had to look at something for the next hour. Well, a guy can dream. I snapped out of it and said "Erm, the necklace?"

"Perfect" Dr. Thorpe replied, piling the other things back onto the shelf. "Make yourself comfortable on that couch while I bring up a chair next to you."

I felt a bit silly, lying there and waiting to be hypnotised by a shrink. That wasn't how it really worked, was it? Dr. Thorpe pulled up a chair next to the couch so she could look me right in the eyes. She was even lovelier up close. As she dangled the necklace in front of me, I had a perfect line of sight straight to her chest, and some arguably unprofessional cleavage framed by strands of long brown hair. I wasn't going to complain, though it made focusing on the necklace a little harder. Wouldn't want her to get a bad impression of me right off the bat.

"The first step," Dr. Thorpe began, and her voice was suddenly a lot more calm and soothing, "is to try and control your breathing." She started swinging the necklace gently back and forth. It was an intricate sort of circle of silver, with the jewel, sapphire maybe, embedded in the middle. The lines and patterns around it made it look a bit like a star.

She said, "Just relax and focus on my necklace, as you take a deep breath in, hold, and let it out slowly. Good. You're feeling more relaxed already, aren't you?"

It was true. Forcing myself to control my breathing had let out all the tension in my shoulders. I hadn't realised I was holding so much of it. I nodded, keeping my eyes on her necklace.

"And as you keep breathing slowly in and slowly out like that," Dr. Thorpe continued, "I want you to notice your stress leaving your body. With each breath, just draw out the tension from each part of your body. Your shoulders... your arms... your legs... your chest... everywhere that you've been holding that tension, as you just focus on my necklace. Watch it swing back and forth, back and forth, as you relax, and the tension just drains right out of your body. Don't let anything else distract you. In, and out, relax. Back, and forth, relax. You may find that as you relax, as you let go of you tension, that you're getting a little sleepy. That's absolutely fine. Just keep focusing on the jewel at the centre of my necklace, as your eyes get so heavy, relaxed, and sleepy. Keep focusing until you're too relaxed to keep your eyes open any longer."

It was good--surprisingly good--to relax like this, and I realised I was letting go of tension from my body that must've been there for years. Chiropractors, who needs 'em? But, whatever she said, I wasn't getting sleepy. Just not feeling it. Or maybe I was too strong-willed. How long should I let her go on?

She was still swinging the necklace, whispering "You're doing very well. When I snap my fingers, you can allow yourself to fall completely asleep, the slow, rhythmic swing of my necklace still in your mind's eye, feeling so relaxed and sleepy now, as I count down from 5 to 1. 5, letting all your cares just float away. 4, letting my beautiful necklace soothe your tired eyes and weary mind to sleep. 3, impossible to keep your heavy eyes open any longer. 2, closing your eyes, drifting into a deep hypnotic trance for me. Completely open, completely relaxed... aaannd 1. How do you feel now, Bruce?"

I had closed my eyes as she told me to, just to see if I would feel any different. But I didn't. I felt relaxed, sure, but otherwise I felt... completely normal. I opened my eyes again, just to prove that I could, and looked up at Dr. Thorpe.

"Sorry," I grinned, "it didn't work. Guess I'm just too strong-willed to be hypnotised."

Dr. Thorpe smiled wryly down at me as she tucked the necklace away. "So it would seem" she said.

I was not ready for her to cup my face in her hands and kiss me on the lips.

My shock quickly faded into a pleasant, hazy sort of bliss. For the first time, it really was as if all of my worries had gone. Her lips were magical, lightly pressing against mine like a slow, seductive massage. Who was I to care why she was doing it? My entire world shrank down to the feeling of her soft, sexy lips on mine, my mind filling with static, drowning out all thoughts, all other input from my senses. There was only her kiss.

She broke it off. My eyes blinked up at her in complete confusion, my brain totally disconnected from my body.

She snapped her fingers, "Sleep now."

Sleep now. Sleep now. Sleep now. It was the only thought in my head. I couldn't even form another thought to compete with it. Her kiss had driven my mind blank.

So I slept.

**********

"...1, and wide awake! How do you feel now, Bruce?"

I drifted slowly out of what felt like the deepest, most restful sleep I'd had in weeks. It took me a while to get my bearings. I was still on the couch, in the shrink's office. Of course, Dr. Stephanie had hypnotised me. She had said I would sleep when she snapped her fingers, and then she had snapped her fingers and I had slept. Nothing more to it.

I blinked, "Fine." I was surprised to hear myself say it, but it was true.

Dr. Stephanie beamed, "We made some good progress today. Over the next few sessions we're going to explore the parts of your mind, and your life, that are triggering your anxiety. If you're okay with it, that is."

"Um..." I said stupidly, "uh, yeah, that would be great! Thanks Doctor Ste- uh, Doctor Thorpe."

"Excellent!" Dr. Stephanie beamed, "I will see you next week, then! Oh, and if I'm allowed to call you Bruce, you're absolutely allowed to call me Stephanie."

"Oh good" I sighed, with some relief, "I just wasn't sure, you know, patient-therapist relationship, how formal does it have to be?"

Dr. Stephanie eyed me, "So, when you weren't sure of the rules, you decided to make them up for yourself, and you played it safe so that they were especially restrictive on you just to avoid offending me. Is that about right?"

She was good, I had to give it to her. "Yeah... is that an anxiety thing?" I asked, though somewhere in the back of my head, I already knew.

She nodded, "Indeed, and I'll leave you to think on it until our next appointment, but that's all we have time for today."

I gaped when I realised that about 50 minutes had passed since she had first offered to hypnotise me. Now that was what I called a power nap! I groaned, stretching my legs as I staggered upright. "Next week then! Hopefully you don't have to keep me under for the entire thing next time" I joked. "Must be very boring talking to a sleeping man."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, I found your subconscious self to be excellent company" Dr. Stephanie replied, airily.

I left her office with a spring in my step.

**********

Incredible as it was, my session with Dr. Stephanie really did help. I could have sworn up and down that hypnosis was a stage magician's trick before seeing her, but there was something about it that was giving me a real confidence boost. I did have the occasional lapse, but most of the time my previous anxieties felt sort of... disconnected from me. I imagined that there was a new voice in my head arguing with the other one, and often winning. Hypnosis, who'd have thought?

I arrived at the next session more determined than ever to beat this thing, and despite a rough week at the office, surer than ever that I could do it. I must have looked really run down, cause Dr. Stephanie noticed immediately. I assured her that I was 100% committed.

She smiled at that, "You've been responding to therapy very well so far, Bruce, I just want to make sure you don't burn yourself out. This is only your second appointment after all."

"Forget burnout," I snorted, "whatever you did last week worked a treat. Do it again!... please."

"Well, I'm glad you think so" she beamed. "Do you still want to try the necklace, or something different?"

I nodded quickly. "The necklace, please." It had worked before, why mess with a good thing?

She beamed, and retrieved it from the shelf. As she sat down next to me again I noticed her cleavage was even more on display than last week. As she began to swing the necklace in that slow, soothing way of hers, it only made it even harder not to get distracted by her incredible breasts. She wouldn't want me to look, would she?

"Relax," Dr. Stephanie intoned, "and just let your tired, weary eyes drift over to my necklace as I swing it back and forth for you. It's so captivating. So easy to look at. So easy to hold your attention. Let go of your worries as you stare, and drift, and relax..."

The necklace swung in a perfect arc between her left and right breasts. If I was looking at the necklace--and I was--then I was also looking at her cleavage. A small part of me was worried, like that wasn't right somehow... but Dr. Stephanie was telling me to let go of my worries. That's what I was here for.

"It's okay to relax and let your eyes focus where they want to" Dr. Stephanie was whispering. "Just listen to my voice and let go."

No. That was wrong. It was unprofessional. It was... sexy. I was so relaxed, and yet, I felt my dick stirring in my pants as I kept watching the necklace, framed by her cleavage. Would she notice? Would she kick me out of her office? Her breasts looked so soft. I was so confused. I had to relax and let go of my worries... but not like this, surely?

I was staring at her cleavage openly now, barely even noticing as the necklace kept swinging in front of my vision, hypnotising my cares away as a war raged inside my head. Hypnotising... swaying... breasts... necklace... It was so hard to think. So hard... like my dick. My dick that shouldn't be hard in someone else's office.

Maybe I would have caved anyway. Maybe it was just too much for my anxiety, fighting on three fronts against Dr. Stephanie's calming words, and her soft breasts, and my hard dick. I never got to find out. Instead, Dr. Stephanie seemed to notice the battle behind my eyes, and settled the argument decisively. I felt her arms, pulling me up to her. I felt her lips, softly kissing mine. I felt my mind go completely, blissfully blank.

She let me go and murmured "sleeeeeeeep". I felt the word bouncing around the inside of my head, taking over my brain, filling it with sleep. My thoughts became sleep. My desires became sleep. My decisions became sleep. I felt her guide my head towards her. My face landed somewhere warm, soft, sexy, and I slept.

**********

"... and wake up. Welcome back, Bruce."

It was a little easier now, knowing what to expect. I opened my eyes slowly and took stock.

"Whew, I needed that" I breathed. "Thanks, Stephanie. Whatever mojo you're doing is working."

Stephanie grinned at me. "We made some good progress today. Tell me, how do you feel right now, in general?"

"Pretty great" I admitted.

Stephanie watched me carefully, "And how do you feel about the fact that, as you were hypnotised this session, you fell asleep on my breasts?"

"Ummm," I felt my mind shift gears, trying to cope with something that should have, would have spiked my anxiety. Today, though, it just wasn't coming. I settled on "I'm not sure. How did you feel about it?"

"I don't mind it at all" she beamed. "And how do you feel about the fact that I kissed you to trigger your trance?"

Another difficult question. Was she testing me? She must be, and if I lied that would screw up my whole treatment. I closed my eyes, swallowed my pride and blurted "I enjoyed it."

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. She had been making notes on the same clipboard for all of our sessions so far, but for that answer she reached for a different clipboard I hadn't noticed before, and wrote something on that one instead. She continued, "And you don't find anything strange about me kissing you in this setting?"

I scratched my head. "Uh, well, I guess I wouldn't expect it, but you seem to know what you're doing. If you think it's a good idea, I'm not going to argue."

"Excellent" Stephanie replied, and there was a twinkle in her eye now. "Were you turned on when I kissed you?"

I could feel the anxious part of my brain screaming not to answer, not to embarrass myself, but I shoved it down. I was going to pass this test. "Yes. Yes I was" I said, trying not to lower my eyes.

"See?" Stephanie laughed. "How easy was that?"

"Difficult actually," I admitted, "but it feels a lot better now that it's out there."

Stephanie stroked my face with her hand, then leaned in so her face was close to mine. Very close.

"Let's try something else" she whispered. "How do you feel about the fact that your penis is hard in your pants right now?"

I had barely even noticed it until she said it, but she was right. I was harder than I'd ever been, and it would be impossible for me to walk out of the building without the whole world noticing. This was not an angle I'd expected her to take.

"Embarrassed" I said, softly and honestly.

"Why?"

"You probably think I'm some kind of-"

"Shhhhhshhshhshh," Stephanie gently chided me, kissing me before I could get another word out, "you don't know how I feel about this yet." Another kiss. I already couldn't remember what I'd been saying.

"Remember how you dealt with this before" she said.

"Ummmm," my brain took a while to string the words together, "how do you feel about it?"

"Well," Stephanie titled her head in thought, "we were just talking about me kissing you. You said that made you feel good. Before that, we were talking about my breasts, and I think you noticed them as I was hypnotising you as well. Am I right?"

I nodded, feeling caught out. She continued "And now you have a very obvious erection as a result of all this. I'd have to say that I'm flattered." She winked, "A lady likes to feel attractive."

Her responses were only making dick even harder against my pants. It only got worse when she bit her lip in thought, reminding me of her kisses, the feeling of her tongue slyly brushing against mine... had her tongue been in my mouth?

"Hmmm," she mused, "I wonder. If you enjoy my kisses so much, and you already have such a strong erection from this experience, do you think you might have an orgasm if I continued to kiss you right now?"

She had me dead to rights, and I thought she knew it too. "Yes" I croaked, not even trying to hide it behind a 'maybe' or a 'but'.

She leaned in close, very close. Her face was practically touching mine. "Would that make you feel embarrassed?" she asked.

"Yes."

"And if I told you that I wasn't offended at all" Stephanie pressed, her voice husky and seductive, "would you still be embarrassed?"

This needed more brainpower than I had the bloodflow for. "I... yes, I think" I tried eventually.

"Why?" she asked.

Fuck! Why did I have to do so much thinking at a time like this! I was nose-to-nose, practically lip-to-lip with a beautiful woman and so horny that I could explode... but I still didn't want it. Not in my pants.

"It would make a mess" I said lamely. "I don't want to get my clothes dirty. Even if you weren't around, it-"

"Ahhhhh," Stephanie snapped her fingers, "so we've found something that's embarrassing to you for your sake, not for anyone else's."

My head cleared a little when I realised what she was saying. "Huh... damn." I mumbled.