S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back in, as close as she'd been before. I was paralysed, afraid that this moment would end if I breathed wrong. Her lips touched mine, and as she spoke I could feel them moving. I ached to kiss her again properly.

She murmured "As for me, I don't mind if you stare at my breasts during our appointments. I don't mind if you stare at my lips during our appointments. But I decide if and when I will lay your head on my breasts for you to sleep, and I decide if and when I will kiss you. Clear?"

I swallowed nervously. "Clear, D- uhh, Stephanie."

She pursed her lips into a kiss, a short peck that left me feeling dizzy, before lifting her face off mine for good.

"And that, I'm afraid, is the end of our session today, Bruce."

I wasn't surprised, but I was disappointed. More to the point, my dick was still hard and it definitely wasn't in a hurry to go down. "Um... what do you suggest I do about...?" I trailed off, gesturing towards it helplessly.

"I'll leave that in your capable hands" she winked. "See you next week!"

**********

Next week I was back again, and Stephanie was already waiting next to the couch with her necklace out, even more cleavage on display. I sat down. It seemed like the right thing to do.

The process was the same. She hypnotised me with the necklace, and this time I was ogling her breasts with no shame. Somehow it didn't quite work, until she brought her amazing lips into it. I didn't remember if she'd always kissed me to finish me off, but she certainly did this time.

I woke up, as usual, to find her smiling down at me.

"Welcome back, Bruce. How do you feel?"

I hoisted myself onto my elbows. "Fantastic as always, Stephanie. What did we talk about this time?"

"We are exploring all possible triggers for your anxiety" Stephanie explained. "This session, we're exploring your self-confidence in your own body. That's why you're naked right now."

I blinked and looked down. It was true, I wasn't wearing a thing. My dick was making itself known, sticking up like a flagpole. It felt strange, but also... liberating.

Stephanie's soothing voice cut across my thoughts, "How do you feel knowing you're completely naked in front of me? Just say whatever comes into your mind."

I couldn't stop the words from coming, "So horny I think I could explode. I wish I'd done a little, uh, trimming downstairs, and it doesn't feel very professional-"

"That's good Bruce, very good" Stephanie soothed. "Don't forget, this is an environment where you are free to be entirely yourself. Losing any anxiety you have about being naked will definitely help solve your overall issues, so I think it would be best if you spent our sessions naked from now on."

There was something not quite right about that, but then she leaned in and kissed me gently, and my worries disappeared again.

"Agreed?" she said, before my brain had a chance to catch up.

"Agreed" I blurted. It was a few seconds before I remembered that I'd just agreed to be naked in front of her for all our sessions. Well, that was fine, wasn't it?

"Good" Stephanie cooed. She pulled back, and blatantly eyed my dick. It was just as hard as it had been last week. The attention only made it harder, if that was possible.

"Let's continue from what we learned last week" she spoke softly. "Remember that you must answer honestly. I make your penis hard, don't I?"

"Yes" I confirmed, barely any hesitation there.

"And you're not embarrassed anymore about having an erection in front of me, are you?"

"No."

"You like it when I kiss you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"When your penis is this hard, would you be able to reach orgasm just from feeling my kisses?"

"Yes" I trembled, too horny to think.

"What about my hand?" she whispered, placing a soft, gentle hand on my dick. My hips jerked instinctively. "Does my hand on your penis make you want to orgasm?"

It didn't even occur to me that she hadn't asked for permission to do this. If she thought it was necessary, then it was necessary. "Yesss" I groaned.

"And if you like my lips so much" she continued, "then would you like to see them kissing a different part of you?"

She'd barely finished her sentence before my hips had jerked uncontrollably into her gently stroking hand, picturing exactly what she'd said. "Yes," I gasped, "yes, please-"

"Ah! But!" she interrupted sternly, withdrawing her hand so that I was thrusting against nothing. I couldn't hold back a whimper.

"You said you'd be embarrassed to orgasm last time. You said it would make a mess" she reminded me. She slipped back into her gentler tone as she placed her hand back on my dick, which had only just come down from the edge. "Think about the mess you would make now, with your pants gone completely. Even if you knew I was fine with it, would you still be embarrassed?"

The couch. The carpet. The chair. She was right. There was no way I could avoid spraying my cum onto any one of them. "Yes" I admitted miserably.

"Well then," she concluded, "I can think of only one option. You must give me control of your orgasms."

I was breathless, and could barely get a word out. "Control...?"

Stephanie traced a finger teasingly up my shaft. "I'll hypnotise you so you won't be able to orgasm unless I tell you to, and then I can make sure you never get there at an unfortunate moment."

She kissed me, and I groaned against her onslaught, my mind blank and my dick right on the edge of cumming.

"That sounds good, doesn't it?" she murmured as she pulled back, her lips still only millimetres from mine. She continued pressing gentle smooches to my lips while I tried to form an answer.

Thinking was absolutely impossible. There was no way to resist. No way to deny her what she was asking of me. "Yes" I grunted. "Please. Do it."

She kissed me one more time, and whispered "Sleeeep."

**********

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that I was still naked, and my dick was sore, but in a nice way. I glanced around. No obvious mess. Weird, it was like I'd cum, but...

Stephanie interrupted my train of thought. "It worked!" she grinned. There was a sparkle in her eyes that suggested she was very, very happy with me, for a reason I couldn't place.

I was instantly relieved. "Oh, good! Erm... so how often will I be able to-"

"Orgasm?" Stephanie laughed, "Whenever I say you can, of course. Do you think you could go without for a week?"

...That was a long time. "I, uh, well I can try-"

Stephane said "I have some theories to test, regarding your anxiety having a psychosexual basis, and if I'm right... actually, whether I'm right or not, I can promise you it will be well worth it." She winked at me.

Well, I couldn't refuse when she put it like that. "I do have one more question" I ventured.

"Yes?"

I fought down my anxiety about asking such a question. "Did I ... did I cum today?"

Stephanie looked at me with deep, piercing eyes. "Do you feel like you had an orgasm?"

"Well, yes" I mumbled.

"Do you remember having an orgasm?"

"No"

"Do you feel in some way cheated because you might have had an orgasm while you were hypnotised but you don't remember it?"

"Yes."

"Is that the only thing that bothers you about this?"

"Umm," I racked my brains trying to think of anything else that could be bothering me, "... yes."

"Well then," Stephanie concluded, "since you've been such a good boy for me this session, I might leave you a present tonight. Keep your phone close by." She fished her own phone out of her pocket and winked, tapping it suggestively. "But afterwards, a week of no orgasms and we'll see what we can find out from that in the next session."

She kissed me. "Deal?"

My head swimming from the kiss, all I could say was "Deal."

She continued to kiss me before I got dressed and left. It didn't serve any therapeutic purpose that I could tell, but I went along with it. Stephanie decided when she would kiss me. That was the rule.

**********

That night, I was hard again. I resisted the urge to jack off, knowing I wouldn't be able to cum if I did so. Stephanie had ordered me not to cum, so I couldn't. I shook it off and tried to sleep.

Just as I was drifting off, my phone buzzed. It was from a number known only as "Mistress". I didn't- why would I make a phone contact like that? Was this Stephanie's message that she'd promised earlier? Was her contact name some kind of joke?

Enjoy. And remember to forget ;)

I blinked in confusion. There was a picture attached. I downloaded it.

Stephanie was lying, completely naked, on the couch in her office. With one outstretched arm she was holding the camera so that I had a perfect view. Her breasts were smushed gently against the cushions beneath her, forming them into a dizzying cleavage that was soft, warm, and round. Her legs were slightly splayed, feet pointing up, which gave her a teasing, laid-back air, and also emphasised the curve of her glorious ass. I'd never taken the time to check out her ass before, and now I was regretting it and making up for lost time all at once.

But the sexiest part was undoubtedly her lips, which were pouting, gently kissing the head of a dick. I realised with a shock that it was my dick. She must have taken this picture while I was hypnotised on her couch today. Or was it even today? I couldn't tell, and right then, I didn't care. I was already furiously jacking myself off with my other hand.

Stephanie had kissed my dick with those amazing, sexy lips of hers while I was hypnotised. The image was burning itself into my brain, the mere thought too hot to handle. Was this how I'd cum earlier? Did she do more than this? Was she going to do it again? Would I get to be awake next time? The questions all whirled in my head, but none of them mattered next to Stephanie's amazing lips kissing my hard, hypnotised dick-

I threw aside the phone and barely managed to swipe some tissues out of a box before I came explosively, harder than I ever had in my life. I had hoped to last a bit longer, since this would be my last one for a week, but Stephanie was far too sexy. Whatever cum I had left in my balls poured out as I feverishly imagined it landing somewhere nicer, like Stephanie's mouth, or her tits, or her... anything. At last, I sighed and toppled back onto the bed, feeling too good to move for anything. I drifted off to sleep, trying to remember... oh yes. I needed to forget. Remember to forget. Remember to forget...

I was groggy in the morning, opening my eyes reluctantly as the sun became too much to ignore. Did I cum last night? Must have. It sure felt like it. I guess I was dreaming of Stephanie and I woke up to jack off. Yeah. That must be it.

**********

I was back in Stephanie's office, and I was naked again. Stephanie's eyes had roamed over me as I undressed. I felt judged, but definitely not in a bad way. That was something. I told her this, and she smiled.

"Well, this time I wanted to test my theory that there could be a sexual aspect to your anxiety" she said slyly. "Performance issues, that sort of thing."

"I, um," I stammered, trying not to be shy about it, "I've never had any complaints-"

She kissed me, long and deep. "We should test it out. Make sure you don't have any hangups about pleasing women, that sort of thing. Do you know how to eat out a woman?"

"I... I've never really tried-"

Another long kiss. I clearly wasn't going to be thinking with my brain today. "You should learn" Stephanie murmured. "Would you like me to hypnotise you first, so you can absorb the information better?"

I had no objections.

"I think perhaps the necklace isn't necessary anymore," she husked, "you prefer it when I kiss you into a trance anyway, don't you?"

"Yeah!" I admitted eagerly. "Um... how does that work, anyway?"

"I have no idea," Stephanie laughed, "I just know that my kisses can hypnotise you. And you know it too."

I nodded, bracing myself for impact.

The impact was soft, warm, gentle, heavenly. My thoughts vanished as she kissed me to sleep.

When I woke up, I suddenly realised that I loved the taste of pussy. Not that I'd ever tasted it properly before. But I knew I would if I tried it.

"Mistress Stephanie," I murmured, rubbing my eyes as I sat up, "may I please, um, lick your pussy?" It seemed right to call her Mistress now. She controlled when I could cum, after all. It was only fair.

"Of course you may," Mistress Stephanie purred. She was wearing a long, flowing red skirt, and as she hoisted it above her waist I saw she wasn't wearing panties underneath. Did she ditch them while I was hypnotised, or had she not bothered today, knowing how this session would go?

She swung her right leg over the arm of the couch, and lowered her pussy onto my face. Her skirt covered me like a blanket. I could see nothing but her pussy, and I realised I liked it that way. I licked, and it tasted divine.

"Can you hear me?" Mistress Stephanie's voice drifted down from somewhere above.

"Yes Mistress" I mumbled, continuing to lick.

"Gooood boy," she sighed, "let me teach you how to work that tongue..."

Under her careful instruction, I learned how to lick, kiss, nibble, and rub my face against her pussy to give her the most pleasure. I learned the different places I could lick, how sensitive they were, and how to keep my teeth out of the way as she ground herself on my face. How to breathe through my nose so I didn't have to stop for anything. How to relax, obey, and put her pleasure first.

Eventually she stopped giving new instructions, so I just laid there and continued to lick as she gently rode my face. I couldn't tell how long we stayed like that--might have been 15 minutes, might have been an hour. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered except pleasing Mistress Stephanie. My only clue that time was passing was the times when her thighs squeezed my head as she reached a peak, maybe came once or twice, but I quickly lost track of those too.

Eventually, after a blissful eternity of licking her, Mistress Stephanie raised herself off my face, and lowered herself onto my dick. Her pussy felt as incredible as it had tasted, and I groaned in relief as I was allowed to bury myself inside her heat for the first time. At least, the first time that I could remember. She slid slowly up and down my length, taking her time to ensure I was as hard as I could get.

Through the haze of pleasure I heard her sighing "Oh, yes. Oh fuck, I knew I'd chosen well. Good boy, keep going. We need to check every aspect of your sexual performance, very thoroughly. Make sure you don't cum."

I groaned and felt my eyes crossing as she rode me faster, and my dick got even harder. I was so close. But I knew, somewhere deep down, I wouldn't get there. Mistress Stephanie had ordered me not to cum, and that was that. So instead of fighting to hold back, I relaxed and let go, and found to my amazement that instead of cumming, my dick reached a kind of plateau of hardness. I was back off the edge, despite the delicious, coaxing, squeezing motions of her pussy, and I could focus on her pleasure again, like I was meant to. Not that Mistress Stephanie needed my input--apart from my dick, the only real use she was getting out of my body right now was her hand on my chest, which was mostly for support, and a little bit so she could tease one of my nipples. So I concentrated on thrusting my hips with what small leverage I had, trying to find new and interesting angles to thrust inside her, or for her to sink down onto me.

Apparently I found a good one, because she opened her eyes and gasped "Oooh, yes, that's it! That's so good. I'm definitely keeping you. Oh, fuck yes. You're going to make me cum again, and again-"

She slammed her hips onto me and let out a loud, sensual moan that meant she was, indeed, cumming again. She rode it out, and unable to cum myself, I was effectively her own personal sex toy, my only purpose to fill her as deeply as I could.

The reserved and dignified Dr. Stephanie I had met for that first appointment was long gone. She leaned back so that my dick was pointing straight up, and as she shuddered with pleasure, I realised I was all the way inside her. She went vertical, one hand on my chest and another against the head of the couch, throwing back her head and moaning as she fucked me. One orgasm bled into another, and another.

Finally, she had had enough, relaxing as the waves of pleasure crashing through her - and spilling over onto me - died down. She leaned into me, nuzzling my face and neck with soft, sweet kisses that made my head go fuzzy. I knew there was no point in fighting, so I relaxed and let it happen.

"I think it's safe to say," Mistress Stephanie husked, quite out of breath, "that we can rule out your sexual performance. Absolutely no problems in that department. None at all."

Rule it out? What did that mean?... Oh right, the anxiety.

"To... truly determine the cause," she continued, "it may take many more sessions. I think we should see each other more often. Say, three times a week for the next few months?"

I blinked, "Uh, I'm sorry to say, Mistress, but I only have 10 appointments on my healthcare plan before-"

"Oh, hush," she smiled, kissing me deeply, "I will take you on as my patient for free. No charge."

"Really?" I half-pleaded, hardly daring to believe my luck.

"Of course!" she soothed, stroking my beard tenderly. "I can't just let your anxiety go unsolved, especially not after that." She licked her lips. "It would be... unprofessional. And unfair."

I was in no state to comment on what was or wasn't professional, but as for unfair... "What do you get out of it then, if you can't get paid for it?" I tried.

Mistress Stephanie laughed, "Really? I thought that was obvious." She squeezed her pussy around me to make her point. "I get my very own sex slave. Does that sound reasonable to you?"

I was ecstatic, "Of course, Mistress! Thank you, Mistress!"

She finally raised herself off me, and whispered "I think from now on, when we're alone, I'll call you Slave Bruce. That's okay isn't it?"

I nodded eagerly, and she said "I thought so. Well Slave Bruce, you've been a very good boy for me today, so you can expect to be rewarded tonight... and maybe tomorrow as well" she smirked.

"And then of course, you'll see me again in two days' time" she concluded, and I suddenly realised we were wrapping up the session.

"Yes Mistress" I responded automatically, thinking about how to juggle it with work commitments. For Mistress Stephanie, I could.

"Good boy" she beamed, kissing me one last time.

**********

Our sessions continued in that vein for a while. Mistress Stephanie would hypnotise me with her wonderful kisses, then she would ride my tongue or my dick--or both--until she was satisfied. If I was a good sex slave for her, which was most of the time, she would let me cum later, once I was well away from her office, by sending me a sexy picture she took while I was out. I was never allowed to remember the picture itself, just that I had cum for her. The rest of the session was us working through my anxiety. That came after the sex or before it, whichever she preferred, but either way we got around to it eventually.

I don't know if I would ever have considered being a sex slave before meeting Mistress Stephanie. I'd never really thought about it. It's one of those 'What? No, don't be stupid' ideas that you instinctively reject because you think you have to. But now that I was living it... yeah, I couldn't cum at all without the express permission of my Mistress, but I'd never been happier in my life! She was glad to hear this, and sometimes wrote down my thoughts about it in that other clipboard of hers.

"You should advertise this," I joked at one point, "one of those late night TV ads maybe. 'Consult your doctor: see if sex slavery is right for you!'"