S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, Mistress."

"Hmm..." she mused, "Lucy had a theory that hypnosis by kissing was almost entirely a pleasure response. Maybe it's time to find out just how right she is. It's a little brute force for my tastes, but perhaps if I show you how good it feels to submit, you'll understand why I need to tell people about it."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

"Take off your clothes," she said softly, as she rummaged around for something in the bags they'd brought with them. "Then lie back, and spread your legs."

I did as I was instructed, and felt myself grow even harder as I slowly came to terms with the fact that I was naked in front of her.

"Now," she purred, "just let yourself feel everything I'm doing to you. Feel the pleasure."

She delicately ran her hand up my leg until she was cupping my balls. I felt her kneel in front of me as her other hand traced my chest briefly before dropping away.

"Poor thing," she cooed as she continued gently, agonizingly stroking, "I've been so bad about teasing you. You're so hard already, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie," I whined, shuddering as I felt her plant a gentle, teasing kiss on the head of my dick.

"Imagine how good it will feel to have me and Lucy hypnotising you whenever you do the podcast," she whispered. I felt my dick being enveloped and squeezed between her tits as she continued teasing the head with hot, wet kisses and licks. She had found lube somewhere--maybe that's what she was searching for earlier--and used just enough that she could slide me smoothly through her cleavage while also allowing me to experience the actual feeling, the texture, of her soft skin wrapped around me. The effect was divine, and Mistress Stephanie had no hesitation in speeding up her motions on my dick when she saw me squirming, gasping in pleasure.

"Imagine I'm up there on the couch," she cooed, "hypnotising you to do my bidding and letting you rest your head on my breasts, while Lucy is down here, slowly sucking your penis, driving you mindless with pleasure together, completely under our control." She punctuated her statement by taking me even deeper into her mouth.

The mental image of being pleasured by both of them at the same time, in tandem with Mistress Stephanie's very real ministrations, was too much to bear. I tried to argue, but the voice in my head that told me this could be dangerous was a lot quieter and less convincing versus her incredible titfuck. All too soon, I felt myself getting to the point of no return.

"Yessss," she hissed, "don't hold back, let's get all that tension, all that worry out of your system. You're so pent up, you're going to absolutely coat my breasts with your cum. Maybe some will make it onto my face, or even into my mouth- that's it, good boy, cum for me now..."

At that final tease, I came, shuddering with bliss as what felt like a week's worth of sperm shot out of my dick. I didn't know where it landed, and I didn't care. But as Stephanie continued cooing softly to me while I drifted in the heady, sleepy afterglow, her ideas about the podcast and teaching women to hypnotise suddenly seemed very convincing, even sexy. My consciousness spiralled into oblivion.

**********

When I woke up, I found myself still on the couch, lapping reverently at Mistress Stephanie's pussy as she stood over me.

"Welcome back" she smiled, stroking my hair fondly like I was her loyal pet. "How do you feel?"

"I'm good thanks, Mistress!" I grinned, before putting my tongue back where it belonged.

"And if I asked you to be more specific?" she laughed, pulling my head away from her pussy.

"Well," I racked my brains, trying to get the question out of the way so I could get back to pleasing my Mistress, "I'm a lot less nervous about hypnosis stuff. Less nervous in general, really."

"You don't mind my intentions for your podcast?"

"Not really," I shrugged, "I mean it's not exactly the direction I imagined us going in, but it certainly gives us a clear identity, or a brand, to work with."

"Well then," she lowered her dress and stood back, offering me her hand, "we should go and retrieve the others."

I took it, and for some reason felt the need to kiss it reverently as I rose. "Mistress," I began hesitantly, "am I still hypnotised?"

Mistress Stephanie ruffled my hair fondly again. "You're still awake," she said, "but you're acting according to my commands. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged. "Makes sense why everything seems a little foggy."

"That's because I put you under very deep," she explained, almost apologetically. "It was necessary, but it might take you a while to feel completely yourself. I won't do that again, I promise."

"It's fine," I assured her, "I enjoyed it." And I had, if I was honest.

She opened the door and led me out into the hallway. When we found James, he was slumped against the wall outside the toilets, with Lucy alternating between kissing him passionately and whispering into his ear. It was nice to see them getting along. Nothing was strange. Nothing was unusual. She saw us, and gave us a thumbs up.

"Alright, you two lovebirds," Mistress Stephanie smirked at them, "we have a podcast to record."

So, I introduced Mistress Stephanie to the world as Dr. Stephanie, and over the next hour she explained everything she knew (so far, she added as an important disclaimer) about hypnosis, and particularly about how men could be hypnotised simply by kissing them in a certain way. Of course, this made her sound like a complete nutjob to the uninitiated, but she was aware, and tried to smooth things over by discussing the exact mechanics, the pleasure involved, the limits of the control you could have.

While she was giving her lecture, I noticed that James had his hands full, continuing to make out with Lucy. Her hands occasionally roamed across the audio set up to support herself, brushing against the buttons here and there. It seemed rude to interrupt her while they were both having so much fun, but I hoped she didn't accidentally press something important. Nothing was strange. Nothing was unusual.

"But again," Dr. Stephanie was saying, "how does anyone know I'm telling the truth? I admit, this sounds highly improbable until you can see it in action. Well, as it happens, the lovely boy in the studio who introduced me is hypnotised right now. Isn't that right, Chris?"

"Yes, Dr. Stephanie," I replied a little shyly, unsure if she wanted me to call her Mistress on air.

"I have you completely hypnotised and obedient to me?"

"Yes, Dr. Stephanie."

"And I accomplished this by kissing you until all other thoughts left your mind?"

"Yes, Dr. Stephanie."

"Unfortunately for me," she continued, "you have no way of knowing that he's telling the truth either. People do lie for attention on the internet all the time. As such, the best way to test this method of hypnosis yourself is to find a man you fancy, and kiss him until he's nice and obedient for you. Just remember to time your suggestions right, and he'll be putty in your hands in no time!

"But since I understand most people aren't professional hypnotists, I've got another solution. So if anyone is curious about trying this themselves, I invite you to find a man you want to hypnotise, and in a moment, I will ask you to pause this podcast. After you've done that, simply tell him to listen to this podcast. You can do it however you like--tell him outright what you're doing, seduce him into it, or trick him into it. That part is entirely up to you. What matters is that you get him listening to the podcast, unpause it from the place I've told you to stop, and then you need to kiss him, softly, sweetly, and seductively, for the next 10 minutes. You only need to kiss him, the podcast will do the rest, lulling him into a light hypnotic trance from where you can program him to be more easily hypnotisable in the future. You will need headphones or earbuds to get the best effect, and obviously you'll need to remove those to talk to him once he is entranced.

"Remember, these suggestions will not work as efficiently as if you had given them yourself," she concluded, "so if you wish to make a recording of your own voice, that will be much more effective. If you are accomplished, like me, you can time it well enough to break the kiss, sneak a suggestion in, then kiss him again before he can think critically. But further discussions on that, I'm afraid, will have to wait for another episode. For now, those who wish to try this method, the moment to pause is coming up. If you don't, skip the next 10 minutes, and I'll be back with you to sign off until next week.

"Have you found a man to hypnotise? Are you ready? Pause the podcast... now!"

I wasn't entirely following what Mistress Stephanie meant when she said the podcast would do the rest in regards to hypnotising people, but then out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucy flip a switch, which came through as a short static 'plink'.

"Um, Dr. Stephanie, I think your friend just switched off our mics-" I began.

But she had already taken off her headphones and scooted right up to me on the couch. When I turned to face her she captured my lips in hers. I reached up to take my own headphones off, but she smoothly entwined her fingers in mine, preventing me from reaching them. So I just relaxed and enjoyed the dizzying sensation of her kiss.

As she continued, I heard whispers in my ear. The sound system must have been switched over to a different audio track after our mics were cut, but that was fine, there was nothing strange or unusual about that. I let the voices float into my head.

Relax. Just relax.

You enjoy being kissed.

Relaxing and letting her kiss you.

It feels good to be kissed by her.

It feels good to let her be in charge.

I got the feeling that I'd heard something a lot like this before, but that thought was chased away as Mistress Stephanie kissed me again.

And again.

And again...

**********

For those of you who tried it, I hope it worked well for you. For those of you who are interested and want to know more, I'll be back next week with more information about hypnosis. This is Dr. Stephanie, signing off on behalf of myself, and the men who work on this podcast but are... otherwise occupied at the moment.

I drifted back to semi-consciousness, drowning in a haze of pleasure as Mistress Stephanie rode me on the couch. I was vaguely aware of Lucy doing the same to James.

Where did you find these guys? They're- oooooohh, perfect. In more ways than one.

I found this one at a podcasters' convention. I thought, well I could start my own podcast, or I could take over an established one. Either way, I was scouting out the- mmmm, competition. Then someone took a picture of him, completely out of it- oh, right there, slave. I saw a guy with a podcast about men, who had no audience and needed a lucky break, and was prone to falling asleep- mmmmm, yes, so very hypnotisable. The professional recording studio is an unexpected bonus, I'll admit.

We've gotta change the podcast name though, it's way too middle-of-the-road. How obvious do you want to be about your agenda?

I'm open to ideas.

How To Hypnotise, With Stephanie Mea-? wait, shit, I keep forgetting it's 'Thorpe' now. Uhhhh... fuck that feels good... Hypnotic Seduction With Stephanie? Nah, that sounds like a perfume fragrance.

We can workshop it.

They continued riding us in relative silence, broken only by their moans of pleasure. Theirs, I noticed, but not ours. A part of my brain that hadn't been allowed to think for a while wondered if they were deliberately competing to show who had the greater control over their slave.

I realised that I was thinking of myself--of both of us--as slaves to these women, but somehow, I didn't mind. I relaxed back into my half-waking slumber and wondered if Mistress Stephanie would allow me to cum.

She did not. When I was eventually allowed to wake up later, I found myself still achingly hard and horny, but unable to cum unless she allowed me to. Judging by the look on James's face, he was in exactly the same boat. Lucy was clearly a very capable protegé.

"Well, that was fun!" Mistress said, shaking my hand as if this was all just a normal podcast guest feature. "Same time next week?"

James and I looked at each other.

"Yeah!" we replied in perfect sync.

"Excellent! Hopefully this is the start of a wonderfully productive partnership," she beamed, a gleam in her eye.

James shuffled around awkwardly, trying to conceal what must have been a painful boner. "Uhh..." he mumbled.

"You boys want to cum?" Lucy asked rhetorically. "Then make sure you do a good job editing the podcast. Mistress Stephanie has some pretty exact requirements. We'll send you a list." She grinned. "If you're really good for us, we'll see what we can do about letting you cum after the recording sessions!"

We gulped and nodded.

"Seems fair," I croaked. "But... how does that work? What if we send it off to you, and it turns out it's not up to standard?"

"Well you can't cum just from sending an email," Lucy rolled her eyes, "that would be silly. And you'd make a mess on your desk every time."

"You recall," Mistress Stephanie purred, "how many things we said we might get up to with you two under our control?"

I nodded. Apparently James had received the same teasing, erotic spiel from Lucy at some point, because he nodded as well.

"Well, I have good news," she smiled, a little devilishly. "We did exactly what we promised."

"And took pictures!" Lucy chirped. "A lot of pictures."

Oh, fuck. I could practically see them in my mind. Mistress Stephanie and Lucy together, taking turns riding me, kissing each other, one burying my face in their tits while the other ran her tongue over my dick...

They knew they had us. Their grins, our hastily cleared throats, said it all.

"So, assuming you do a good job," Mistress Stephanie concluded, "we'll show you some of the things we got up to. That, plus all the extra traffic I'll be bringing in by hosting your podcast for you, should be more than adequate compensation for the favour you're doing me, shouldn't it? Though I should warn you," she added, tapping her chin with a finger as if she'd only just thought of it, "you may find the pictures incredibly hot, but it will be nearly impossible to cum without them, and their, ah, potency will wear off after 3 days. We want you nice and worked up by the time we record the next episode, after all. What do you say?"

It occurred to me that making Stephanie the de facto host of the podcast would make her the entire brand, but her wild theories could turn us into an overnight success. Especially because, as far as I could tell, it was all 100% true.

We nodded. What else could we do?

They stepped up to us, giving us each a long kiss and a firm, teasing stroke through our pants.

"Bye!" Lucy waved cheerily as she skipped out of the door.

"Until next time!" Mistress sang, shutting the door behind her.

James and I slumped back onto the couches, exhausted and defeated. There wasn't much to say, so we let the seconds tick by as our session time ran down.

"Do you think... all women really can hypnotise men like that?" James said eventually.

"Unless you think those two fell into a vat of radioactive lipstick one day, yeah," I replied.

James sighed, "Man, we are so dead. But what a way to go."

"Worth it." I agreed.

12