S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) Ch. 09

Story Info
Stephanie roleplays sinister seductress to sex addict Caleb.
10.4k words
4.58
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9. The Boytoy

Okay, maaaybe I should've jacked off a little less frequently. Seemed kinda obvious now, but I guess everything I could've done differently 'seemed kinda obvious' when I was sitting in a waiting room, ready for a psych to talk to me about sex addiction. It was like the principal's office, but worse. I had to come to these weekly. Way to feel like a proper adult.

Whatever. I guess it was becoming an issue. Ever since Cait left me I'd been jacking off every chance I got. It was starting to interfere with other things, like studying, and eating meals, and... doing normal amounts of laundry. Still, the label of 'sex addict' was pretty fucking embarrassing. Hopefully this Dr. Thorpe could keep it quiet.

"Caleb Stone?"

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I found Dr. Thorpe's secretary peering at me around the door of his office. Calling me to my fate. I sighed and stood up.

Wait a minute... there was already a man sitting at the front desk. There wasn't room for two people back there. If he was the secretary, then...

"Doctor, uh, Thorpe?" I tried, extending my hand. She came fully out of the office, and shook it enthusiastically.

"That's me. Come on in!" she smiled, leading me inside.

Holy shit. Nonono. This was bad. My dad had talked like this was going to be some stuffy middle-aged man who would lecture me about the evils of poor impulse control, until I was begging for the sweet release of death. The Dr. Thorpe who greeted me was an incredibly attractive woman. Warm, friendly, and so sexy she was practically impossible not to gawk at. How was I supposed to survive her sessions, let alone end them with less of an urge to jack off than I started with?

She directed me to sit on her couch, so I did, elbows on my knees, chin on my hands.

She checked her notes. "Caleb Stone, 18 years old, referred to me for... sex addiction?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "that's me."

She dragged her desk chair over next to the couch, and sat down, still smiling.

"First things first," she said, "I am not here to judge you, or shame you, or stop you from masturbating entirely. Healthy expressions of sexuality are important and necessary. I am here to see that it stops being a detriment to your life. Is that clear?"

I let out a breath I'd been holding. "That's... actually a relief to hear," I admitted.

"While we're on the subject," she continued, "you may call me Stephanie, and you're allowed make sexual comments and jokes when talking about your experiences. Just be honest about your feelings and thoughts. There's very little you could say that would shock me. Okay?"

"Okay, wow," I blinked, "thanks, er, Stephanie."

She grinned, "Sorry, am I going too fast for you? I just don't want you to enter these sessions with any misconceptions."

"No, it's great!" I babbled, "I was just expecting something completely different."

She snapped her fingers, "You were? Damn, I left my 2-hour lecture on the sin of lust at home today."

I laughed. Okay, she got me.

"Speaking of which," Stephanie raised an eyebrow, "why did your parents specifically request 2-hour sessions for you?"

"My parents aren't together anymore," I muttered, "but it was probably my dad. He's pretty big into psychology, probably thinks I'm a special case or something."

"Well then, I think it would be best if we separated our understanding of masturbation into healthy and unhealthy aspects," she said, getting down to business. "So tell me, Caleb, where you think the unhealthiness begins."

"I guess it started when my ex-girlfriend, Caitlin, left me a few weeks ago," I recounted. "We'd been together for a couple of months by that point, but she had to go to uni on the other side of the country, and that was that. Ever since then, I've been ja- er, masturbating-"

"Use whatever words you like," Stephanie smiled.

"Right, well I've been jacking off twice, maybe three times a day. Sometimes it takes hours, interrupts my studying, my sleep schedule, that kind of thing."

"Three times a day seems like a lot, even for a hormonal young man like yourself," Stephanie pointed out. "Risks damaging the equipment, so to speak."

"Yeah," I tried not to blush, "I can't help it, I get really easily turned on."

"What would you say turns you on?"

Her tone was very casual, which was nice. It made the questions a little less embarrassing to answer, but only a little.

"It's not like anything in particular happens," I tried, "I just kinda imagine sexual things based on what's happening around me, and then I get... well, horny."

"Right," she nodded, "so you can easily see a sexual side to nearly any situation that's in front of you?"

"Yep."

"Would you be comfortable giving me an example?"

"I mean, it depends," I stumbled over my words, trying not to stare at her tits, "it can be very simple or very vivid and detailed."

She looked at me expectantly.

"Like, uh, if I see two girls who are obviously close friends, I might imagine them making out," I babbled, "or like, if there's a whole sports team of girls I think, what if they had an orgy in the changing rooms after the game?"

"Those are common enough fantasies for someone your age to have," she mused. "Anything else?"

"I suppose a lot of them revolve around my ex-girlfriend" I continued. "Other times there's just... situations I find inherently sexy."

She gave me a sly smile. "Like?"

Uh-oh. I shouldn't have said that. I couldn't think of any other example in the moment, so I blurted out, "Just, whenever I'm alone in a room with someone I find sexy, I imagine she'll start flirting with me."

Stephanie looked around, innocently. "And who do you find yourself alone in a room with?" she asked.

I couldn't say it, but she had to know, with a question like that. This was in some ways better than the stern lecture, but in other ways it was so much worse. I felt my face flushing red. I just couldn't say it.

"People you feel you shouldn't find attractive?" she murmured. "Authority figures?"

I nodded meekly. Fuck, that felt so wrong to admit, especially to her.

"It's okay," she soothed me, "that's very normal. It's okay to admit it. I'm not here to punish you for feeling things, remember."

"It's... wrong though," I shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm personally not a believer in thoughtcrime," Stephanie said, "but if we're going down that route, I'd say it's wrong for the authority figure, not for you."

I sat there, silently digesting this.

"Let's clear the air here," she said, "do you find me attractive, on first impression?"

She got me good. There was no way I could deny it.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Thank you, I'm glad you told me," she reassured me. "It's always better to deal with these things head on. If we work around it, our time together can still be productive and helpful for you."

"Before this appointment I could've sworn you were a man," I said, by way of explanation, "like, I wasn't expecting this at all. My dad recommended you and everything. Swear he said you were a 'he'."

"Did he now? Interesting..." Stephanie mused. Then it seemed like a thought struck her, and she stood up, murmuring to herself. "Stone. Stone. An interest in psychology. Recommends... of course..."

She began rummaging frantically through some files in her desk, and said "Are you by any chance related to Quentin Stone, the psychology professor?"

"Uh, yeah, that's my dad!" I said. "You know him?"

"Oh, I know him alright," Stephanie murmured, almost to herself. "He's on the Board of Ethics, isn't he?"

I shrugged. To be honest I didn't know, but that sounded about right.

"Tell me about your ex-girlfriend," she said suddenly, throwing off my train of thought completely, "what was she like?"

"What? Oh," I blurted, "she was the most beautiful girl in the world, and I was very lucky to be with her."

She raised an eyebrow, "That's an... unusual thing to say about an ex, even one you parted with amicably."

I shrugged, "I'm just glad it lasted as long as it did."

"If you don't mind talking about it," she continued, "did you two have an active sex life?"

"Oh yeah!" I nodded. "We had sex all the time. I was very lucky to be with her. She was so good, it's honestly hard to imagine anyone else comparing."

She came back and sat down, looking me right in the eye for some reason. "Anything else? Physical characteristics? Reasons you got together in the first place? Anything you feel comfortable telling me."

"Well," I racked my brains, "she was blonde, she was the most beautiful girl in the world, and we hooked up when she got me alone and asked me out. I was surprised, not just because she took the initiative in asking me out, but... because I was so lucky to be with her, I guess."

Stephanie stared at me, a strange gleam in her eye. "Gotcha," she whispered.

"Sorry?" I replied, puzzled. "What do you get?"

"You've been hypnotised by someone," Stephanie declared, "and based on this discussion I'm sure you can guess who."

That was a direction I was not at all expecting this session to go in.

"What??" I yelped. "You think Caitlin hypnotised me? That's crazy!"

Stephanie actually giggled. "Well, you seem to have quite a few stock phrases in your vocabulary for talking about your past relationship, and for some reason they're all about how awesome your ex is. Does that not bother you? You must know how other people your age deal with breakups."

I shuddered, because I did. "Yeah, but I'm not that kind of guy. I bear her no ill will."

"You 'bear her no ill will'?" Stephanie shot back. "You weren't talking like that when you first came in."

Wait... she was right. I'd never used the phrase 'ill will' in my life, except about Cait, to whom I bore no ill will- goddamn it, stop that!

"Oh my god," I almost laughed hysterically, slumping down on the couch as the penny dropped, "I just thought the word 'whom'."

Stephanie grinned. "A telltale sign of hypnotic suggestion is when you start using words that don't come naturally to you. It means someone's been hammering ideas into your head, very un-subtly."

"Wow. Erm, hang on," I stammered, "I need a moment. Why would she hypnotise me?"

"Because she could?" Stephanie shrugged. "I intend to find out, at any rate, because I'm nearly positive it's related to your out-of-control sex drive. For example, when you fantasise about those situations you mentioned earlier, do you find that the fantasy takes over your whole perception? As if you're having a dream you have difficulty waking up from, even though you're already awake?"

"Er, yeah, I suppose I get a little invested," I admitted, "once or twice people have yelled at me to snap me out of it."

She nodded, "That tells me you're highly suggestible. One might call you a prime candidate for hypnosis."

"Is- is that right?" I managed, and suddenly I was imagining this gorgeous woman hypnotising me, making me do her bidding, how sexy that would be- fuck, stop thinking about it!

She smirked, as if she could read my thoughts. She leaned forward, giving me a generous view of her tits.

"You've really been thrown to the wolves here, haven't you?" she murmured softly.

"Yeah, I guess it feels a little bit like that," I said. What did she mean, though?

"So," she continued, a sly smile on her face, "there's no point beating about the bush. You're under a very powerful and barely-understood form of hypnosis which is feeding your sex addiction, and the only way I know to cure you is to hypnotise you myself."

"That sounds... fine" I mumbled in reply. It did not sound fine. It sounded hot as fuck.

"Still feeling guilty?" she grinned, and I thought her gaze flickered down to my pants, just for a second. "We may be able to turn your attraction to me into a tool that can help you."

"Is that even a thing?" I replied skeptically.

"Absolutely!" she confirmed. "Normally it would take time to develop these feelings, work out where they came from, and use them in a productive way. You, however, are effectively speedrunning the whole process under hypnosis."

"Okaaay, sure," I said slowly, "but how are we going to do that?"

Stephanie made, I thought, her first obvious attempt to draw my attention to her tits, folding her arms under them so that they bounced upwards. Was I drooling? I might have been drooling.

"You will need to think of me sexually," she said, "and through that I'll draw out the suggestible, easily hypnotised part of you."

"Is that, erm, okay?" I fumbled for the right words.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

I thought about it. "Well, not really, if you're fine with it, I guess."

Stephanie smiled and closed her eyes, biting her lip almost shyly. "I'm flattered," she laughed, "and I think this will be a highly enjoyable experience for both of us. Are you ready to begin, then?"

I shrugged nervously, "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Okay," she soothed, "then just lie back, close your eyes, and relax. Let your imagination take over."

I did, fantasies of what could happen already half-forming in my head.

"You said you could imagine very vivid fantasies of being alone with a sexy, authoritative woman," she whispered, "and I bet there are some wild ones in there."

My eyes were still shut, but I nodded. I could practically see her in front of me, pulling her top down so that her tits were right in my face.

"Suppose," she continued, a sly note in her voice, "that I wasn't quite the Stephanie you thought you knew. Suppose I was someone with more sinister intentions, like... a spy. Yes. Imagine coming into my office to receive treatment for your problems, only to find that I'm actually a spy, and I've been ordered to seduce you and hypnotise you until you spill all of your secrets to me. Let that fantasy take over your mind."

Holy fuck, did she know what turned me on. Sexy older women with sinister intentions was something I'd got off to so many times before. I couldn't help it, I groaned and started rubbing my dick through my pants. I could really see it happening, right there in her office.

"That's right," Stephanie cooed, "she's so sexy, you don't have a hope of resisting her. She knows exactly what she can do to distract you. You can see her, in your mind, seducing you, overwhelming you..."

"... and yes, hypnotising you," the Evil Stephanie grinned at me. "Let me into your mind, let me have the information I want, that you've kept hidden for so long, and we'll both get something we want out of this session."

"I... I can't just betray my secrets like that!" I protested, but I made no effort to stop her hand as it trailed up my leg.

"Ohhh," Evil Stephanie cooed, "but wouldn't it be so much fun to just give in?" Her hand stroked my dick. "I can feel how hard you are. I know how badly you want what I'm offering."

Evil Stephanie swung her legs over mine, hoisting herself into my lap. I was trapped by my own desires, and now I was trapped physically too.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you," she murmured, "just tell me what I want to know"

"Nevmmmph-" I tried to say, but she kissed me before I could get the words out.

This was one of the most vivid fantasies I'd ever had. I could even feel the weight of Evil Stephanie grinding on my lap, the softness of her lips as she kissed away my protests. The weight of her tits in my hands...

"That's right," Evil Stephanie smirked, guiding my hands to her tits, "you can't resist this. You can't resist my kisses. And you don't want to. Let me kiss you to sleep."

She kissed me again, and started murmuring in a hypnotic cadence. Things like "My kisses drive your thoughts away," and "getting so sleepy and submissive for me," and "surrender your mind to me." Each time, she would kiss me again, preventing me from speaking. Preventing me from resisting.

It was getting blurry. I was so turned on. So hard. So hard to think when she was kissing me. I was too tired to fight it. I should just let go. Go to sleep. Sleep for her lips.

Sleep-

**********

I was naked, on the couch in the psych's office. Evil Stephanie was standing over me, also completely naked. I was hypnotised and under her spell, but even if I wasn't, I couldn't imagine resisting what was about to happen.

"Now," she grinned evilly, "I'm going to pump you for information. You can't hold back, the pleasure will draw it out of you. Tell me everything."

She swung her leg over me and lowered her pussy onto my dick.

Being inside Evil Stephanie was unimaginably hot, even if it meant I'd surrendered to her. She squeezed her muscles around me insistently, drawing gasps out of me and fogging my thoughts. It was like the motion of her pussy really could pump me for information.

"Ohhh yes," she moaned above me, her hands straying to my nipples, "you're so hard, you wanted this so badly from the moment you stepped inside my office, didn't you? It feels so good now, just let the memories flow out of you, let the words flow out of you."

As she spoke, I could feel my mind drifting away to another time, another place...

"Hey Caleb! What's up?"

It was Cait. This was the first time she asked me out, wasn't it?

"Hi, Caitlin!" I said. "Studying hard for exams?"

"Yah," she said, "in fact, I was kinda wondering if you could help me with something."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked, one eyebrow raised. She did know I was studying for exams too, right?

Suddenly there were two Caits. One who said "I was wondering... if you'd go on a date with me when exams are over?"

The other Cait stepped into my personal space and kissed me, right on the lips.

Wait. There couldn't be two Caits. That made no sense...

The Cait who had asked me on a date faded out of existence, as somewhere in the background Evil Stephanie was still riding my dick, murmuring "Very good, keep remembering..."

I was shocked that Cait would be so forward, but before I could get a word in she broke the kiss and murmured "Just relax," and kissed me again. It felt so good to get attention like this from a girl, that I just relaxed and let her do it.

She practically threw my books out of the way as she climbed onto my lap, cutting off my escape route. She murmured, "It's hard to think when I'm kissing you," and before I knew it her lips were on mine again. And she was right, it was hard to think.

More kisses followed, and words like "Don't speak, don't think," and "relaxed and obedient," and "you want to be mine," accompanied them. I felt myself falling into a deep hypnotic trance, just like the one Evil Stephanie had kissed me into.

"Sleepier and sleepier," she continued, her lips pressing insistently against mine, "c'mon Caleb, just give in to me." Another kiss. "Sleep for me."

I slept.

I woke up to find Cait's number in my phone, and discovered to my delight that I was officially dating her. She had left me a pile of work to do, but that was fine. She was my Mistress after all, and I'd do anything to make her happy.

**********

"Wake up, Caleb."

The world drifted back in pieces. I felt too out of it to move. There was a hand stroking my hair.

I reluctantly forced my eyes open, and found Stephanie smiling down at me as I lay on her lap.

"How do you feel?" she asked me.

"Like I woke up from three different naps at the same time" I groaned.

"Well, that's not far from the truth," she admitted. "But, we have made good progress. It seems Caitlin was hypnotising you, and when you were under her spell she was using you for whatever she felt like, from having sex to doing homework for her. To be blunt, she was treating you like a boytoy."

I was gobsmacked. Cait did all that?! But she was so nice to me... wasn't she? Or had that part been totally made up?