S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank god," Stephanie sighed, slumping against me in relief, "I was really worried that I might have taken your already beleaguered psyche and fucked it up even harder."

"I don't feel fucked up," I decided. "Not by you, at least."

"I'm so relieved to hear that," she said, "and it makes what I'm about to do much easier on my conscience."

She snapped her fingers.

The sound echoed oddly in my head, like I wasn't hearing anything else right because I was still hearing the snap.

"You won't remember this conversation," said Stephanie, "I just need to have a little chat with your subconscious. You still don't fully trust me, do you?"

"No," I answered. My voice sounded weirdly flat.

"Why not?"

"The whole fantasy about being a nefarious spy," I mumbled vaguely, "it seems kinda real. Reminds me of when you mentioned my dad. Are you going to hypnotise him, too?"

"Oh, well done," Stephanie cooed, "you're so clever to have worked that out. You're right, but, I promise I don't intend you or your dad any harm. I just need a favour from him, and hypnotising him is the only way I can get it. Is that okay?"

I squirmed and shook my head a little.

"Oh, of course!" Stephanie exclaimed, "You don't want me to kiss your dad to hypnotise him, would you? That would be weird. Especially since I'm now the woman you lost your virginity to."

I nodded frantically. Or tried to. It was like I was moving in a dream, my head lolling up and down.

"That's alright," she soothed, "I have a trusted friend I can get to do it for me. She can hypnotise him instead, then he'll do me a big favour, and everything will work out fine. Would you be okay with that?"

I was convinced. Knowing it wasn't dangerous helped. Knowing that Stephanie herself wasn't going to be hypnotising my dad somehow helped even more. "Yes," I murmured.

"Thank you for clearing that up," she whispered, "I'll be giving you further instructions later, but now it's time for you to forget this conversation."

Ssssssnap

"So, um, Stephanie," I blurted, shaking my head a little to clear it, "I know you said we couldn't keep doing this after you fixed my sex drive, but... I'd really like to be your slave. Or boytoy. Or whatever you wanna call it."

Stephanie stared at me for a long moment. I couldn't gauge her exact mood, but she looked almost amused. "Was that the only obstacle, then...?" she murmured to herself. "Are you sure?" she asked me.

"Yes," I insisted. "I want it."

Stephanie sighed and closed her eyes, but when she opened them again, she was smiling.

"You know," she stroked my hair affectionately, "it wasn't you who failed to resist the forbidden fruit when we first met. It was me. You were far too adorable and tempting for words. So handsome, so polite, so submissive, so hypnotisable, and so clearly smitten with me."

I couldn't deny any of it.

"I can't give you a relationship like you deserve," she continued, "it will have to be just sex. Nothing else. You can't depend on me for emotional fulfillment. You understand?"

"Fair enough," I agreed.

"It will have to be on my schedule, not yours. I'm a lot busier than you."

"Okay."

"At some point you'll have to decide for yourself if you want more out of a relationship than just sex. Be prepared for that to happen, sooner or later."

"That's an improvement though," I argued, "my last relationship was actually less than just sex."

"...You know what, that's fair enough," Stephanie laughed. "Alright, fine, come here."

I fell eagerly into her arms. She kissed me, then pushed me back onto the couch, where she straddled my lap.

"I should warn you," she purred, "I'm going to be hypnotising you a lot from now on. Not for therapeutic reasons."

"Oh no," I moaned sarcastically, "that sounds so sexy, please don'tmmmmm-"

She kissed me again to shut me up. I was just fine with that, and from a slightly awkward angle I allowed my hands to explore her as she cradled me on the couch. There was no reason to be shy now, so I tried not to be. I let myself feel her closeness, her warmth. Stephanie noticed my hesitation.

"Why don't we put it all behind us," she whispered, "pretend that none of this happened, and start afresh? You deserve a proper first time, with someone who will let you learn the ropes."

I opened my eyes. "What, like a first time: take two?"

"Yes, exactly! Or, well," she considered, "I suppose it's take three or four now."

"How many takes should we do?" I joked.

"As many as you need to get it right," she grinned. "Stand up for me."

I lifted myself to my feet with great effort--Stephanie's lap was very comfortable--and stood facing her.

"I find," she husked, rising to her feet, "that while it can be nice to put on a show, or watch one, there is no greater pleasure than you and your partner undressing each other. We'll take it in turns."

I nodded, and she kissed me, running her hands underneath my shirt and up my chest. She broke the kiss to ease my arms above my head, and before I knew it, my shirt was off.

I was befuddled. Sex, in the sense of fucking her, had been one thing, but this kind of touch was something else entirely.

She continued running her hands over my chest even after the shirt was gone, and murmured, "How does that feel?"

"Good!" I said honestly. "Really, really good. Better than I thought."

Stephanie leaned down and sucked hard on one of my nipples, just for a second. A tremor ran through my entire body at the feeling, but I couldn't look away. She winked at me, then lowered herself back down to the couch as her hands worked my belt. She was right, there was something incredibly intimate about someone else taking off your clothes, and not just because you were about to bang.

I stepped out of my pants as she lowered them to the floor. When I'd been in trance I hadn't really thought about being naked in front of someone, but I was feeling it now. I tried not to instinctively curl into a ball.

"Shy?" Stephanie guessed quietly.

"Y-yeah," I admitted.

"It's alright," she soothed, "you look very sexy to me."

"Yeah?" I wasn't too good with words right now.

"And I think you agree," she murmured, sliding her fingers into my underwear, "I haven't even reached the best part yet."

She raised her eyebrow, asking the implicit question. I nodded, and she slowly slid my underwear down. Her eyes locked onto her prize.

"Well, hello again," she purred, "you definitely look ready for another round to me."

I realised that I'd never, even in my fantasies, had someone actually inspect my dick before. I wasn't complaining. Hell, I could barely form words.

"I-I think I get what you mean," I managed, "about doing my first time properly. This feels way better."

She grinned up at me for a second, then her gaze returned to my dick.

She murmured, "I love the way it gets harder, just from me looking at it."

"It's because you have such sexy eyes," I blurted out, then instantly regretted it.

Stephanie burst out laughing, but it was an affectionate laugh, and I couldn't help joining in.

"Well, you know how to flatter a girl," she winked, placing a teasing kiss on the head of my dick. I tried to stifle a moan.

She stood up. "Now it's your turn," she said gently. "Undress me."

I was nervous, and I thought she knew it. I ran my hands up her arms and back down her chest, trying to replicate what she had done for me.

"Don't worry," she instructed softly, "about going through the right motions. What matters is how it feels, for me and for you."

I stepped forward and kissed her, and as she hummed appreciatively I ran one hand down her front. Not just paying attention to her tits, but finding her shirt buttons. I realised what I wanted to do. I started trailing kisses down her neck and into her cleavage, and felt one of her hands stroking my hair again, inviting me to suck on her nipples.

I would, but not just yet. Instead I undid the buttons on her shirt, kissing my way down her chest as each button revealed more skin. I kissed a circle around her belly button as the shirt finally came fully undone. I rose back to my feet and ran my hands over her arms, sliding the shirt off her entirely.

Her eyes held me, darkened with lust. "I like what you're doing so far," she husked, "keep it up."

"How, um," I swallowed nervously, "how do I unhook your bra?"

"On the back, the straps lead to a small patch with three connecting hooks." she smiled. "Take them one at a time, and be patient."

My hands roamed her back, and I found the hooks. Prising them apart directly didn't yield any results, but if I wiggled each individual hook, like so...

One...

Two...

Three!

Her bra fell away, and for the first time I saw her glorious tits out of trance. They were undeniably spectacular, and yet... I had so much more to explore, as well.

"Oh" I said. "It's that easy?"

"So easy, I can do it with my hands behind my back," Stephanie smirked.

I chuckled. Unable to resist, I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, lapping at it with my tongue. Then, remembering what she did earlier, I sucked hard on it, just for a second, before releasing it. Her appreciative hum turned into a moan.

I kissed each of her tits, then made my way further down her body. The skirt came away in my hands, and now that I saw her legs, I was struck by the urge to kiss them. Well, why not? I sank to my knees and placed what I hoped were slow, sensual kisses on her thighs, working my way upwards until I reached her pussy.

I looked up at Stephanie, seeking her approval.

Good boy, she mouthed. Keep going.

I hooked my fingers under her panties and slid them slowly down. Stephanie's pussy was even prettier than fantasy-Cait's, and I realised that it was glistening. She was wet, for me! It seemed obvious if I thought about it rationally, but even so, this knowledge caused my heart to race and my mouth to drool. I knew how I looked--on my knees in front of Stephanie's pussy, salivating, gazing worshipfully, basically begging to taste it, but in that moment, I didn't care.

"Thoughts?" Stephanie prompted me.

"It, uh," I stammered, "it smells... sexy? I didn't know a smell could be sexy, but there's no other word for it." I leaned forward. "May I...?"

"Mmmmngh, not today, I'm afraid," she sighed. "Some other time, I'll train you to be an expert, but today is about going all the way." She paused, conflicted. "I suppose you could just give it a little kiss, show me how much you adore it."

I leaned forward and kissed it, as worshipfully as I could. Then again. Then a third time. It took a lot of effort to stop. Turned out a taste could be sexy as well.

I stood up, and admired all of Stephanie. She was beautiful, and I hoped she was thinking I didn't look too bad, either.

"Now?" I asked shakily.

She ran a finger down my chest until it was lightly stroking my dick, which had never been harder in my life. You could almost forget that I'd already had sex once today.

"I think you know what happens now," she whispered. "I'm sorry we don't have a bed. The couch will have to do."

"I am absolutely fine with this," I croaked.

We worked out a much nicer position for my first time than I had imagined, me sitting lengthways but upright on the couch, Stephanie straddling me and holding me against her chest.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked.

"I don't think I've wanted anything more in my whole life," I laughed. "You?"

"I have to admit, I do want this," she replied, one hand gently squeezing my dick, "and that feels wrong, but I'll deal with the consequences of being wrong later."

I moved to kiss her, but she held me back.

"Watch," she murmured.

I watched as she raised her hips, then lowered herself slowly, gently onto my dick.

"Oh fuck," I breathed.

"Mmmmm" she agreed, riding me gently, taking me in a little deeper each time.

Now she allowed me to kiss her, and quickly broke it to trail her lips down my neck, finding sensitive spots I didn't know I had.

"Am I... hypnotised?" I groaned, leaning back as her tongue trailed over my jaw.

"No, not right now," she panted. "Why?"

"Then you really are... fucking amazing at sex," I sighed.

She grinned, "You haven't seen my best, yet." Her pussy squeezed even tighter around me, and she started riding me faster.

I decided to return the favour, exploring her body with my hands and mouth, seeing if I could find her sensitive spots. By her gasps and moans, I was doing alright, but-

"Stephanie," I panted, "I don't think I can last much longer."

"Then cum," she said, simply, not slowing down as her pussy coaxed me irresistibly to orgasm.

"But... nnngh... what about you?" I managed.

"You're going to pay me back for this many times over when I teach you to please me," she promised, an evil glint in her eye. "Right now, I want you to cum for me, and don't hold back."

I groaned, trying in vain to last that little bit longer. Stephanie cupped her hands underneath her tits, bouncing them in my face, weakening my resolve. When she brushed her nipple against my lips, I couldn't resist latching onto it and sucking as she rode me faster and faster-

"That's it," she cooed into my ear as her tits held me spellbound, "don't hold back, just cum for me, good boy, goooood boy, cum for me..."

I moaned around her nipple as my dick spasmed, emptying out whatever my balls had left into Stephanie's warm, welcoming pussy. I was left a shuddering, incoherent wreck as she milked me dry, until I was completely spent.

Stephanie raised herself off me, and I flopped backwards on the couch, exhausted. I felt her snuggle up next to me, running her hands soothingly over my body.

"How was that, for your first time?" she asked.

"Flat-out amazing," I replied drowsily.

"Consider that my apology," she murmured, "for taking your virginity so carelessly."

"Don't worry about it," I insisted.

We continued to cuddle on the couch as the minutes ticked by. I was too blissed-out to move for anything, but the rational part of my brain, which was slowly rebooting, said that Stephanie was going to have another appointment sooner or later.

"I don't want this moment to end," I admitted softly, feeling more comfortable in her arms than I'd ever felt anywhere else.

Stephanie stroked my hair affectionately.

"Do you trust me, Caleb?" she whispered.

"Of course," I said, without hesitation.

"Then sleep for my lips."

Sleep for her lips. Sleep for her lips. Sleep...

When you fall asleep tonight, and every night until you see me again, you will dream of this moment. A nice, pleasant dream, a neverending moment of basking in this afterglow. Feeling so warm and safe in my arms.

That worked for me.

**********

Life was good after that. Weekly sessions with Stephanie continued, but I was in much greater control of my sex drive once I was free of Cait's influence. I found a lot more time in my days to think about other things, like whether I actually wanted to follow my dad into psychology. Funnily enough, before I was just doing it to make him happy, but now I actually felt like sticking with it for my own reasons, cause I knew something about psychology my dad didn't.

One day when I was at my dad's place, I was in my bedroom, trying to complete an assignment, and I noticed someone on the street, just outside the house. A woman with short brown bob-cut hair.

I squinted, trying to get a closer look.

She looked up at me, and waved.

I noticed that she perfectly matched the description of someone I could trust immediately.

She pointed towards the front door. I gave her a thumbs up.

When I came downstairs and opened the door, she smiled brightly at me, and said, "Hi! I'm Lucy! Feel like studying together?"

Lucy? Where had I heard that name-? Almost automatically I stood back and said "Sure, come in!"

I led Lucy into the house, yelling "Hey dad! I've got a study buddy over!"

"Hello!" my new friend called cheerfully.

"Good good!" my dad yelled from the kitchen. "I'd better make lunch for three, then!"

He came out to meet Lucy. She introduced herself and shook his hand warmly.

"Are you a fellow student?" he enquired, trying not to state the obvious, that Lucy was clearly several years older than me.

"Oh, I'm a graduate student," Lucy responded smoothly, "I'm part of a mentorship program for keen undergrads, so I'm helping Caleb get a leg up."

"Mentorship?" my dad gave a booming chuckle, slapping me heartily on the back. "Good lad! They won't tell you this, but there's no reward for refusing extra help! Take all you can get!"

Lucy and I got to studying over lunch. I didn't know why she was helping me study--I definitely hadn't signed up for any mentorship program--but she sure knew her stuff.

"So!" she clapped her hands, "now you feel like you understand the material a bit better, feel like giving that essay a go?"

"A whole essay?" I replied dubiously. "Surely that'll take more time than we have?"

"Ah, you'll be golden," she encouraged, "as long as you can focus."

Suddenly it was like my brain clicked into gear properly. She was right. I did know all of this stuff. I could finish off this essay. All I needed to do was write it.

"Hang on a sec," I blurted as I started typing furiously on my laptop, "I think if I just... hold on..."

"I'll get our plates!" Lucy said quickly, standing up.

I felt her gather up our plates from around me and take them to the kitchen, where my dad was washing up.

I wrote fast, riding the wave of concentration until I couldn't anymore. I only vaguely heard Lucy and my dad talking. They seemed to be getting along well. At one point I thought I heard my dad come out to check on me, but was stopped by a whisper from Lucy, probably indicating that I was busy, which I appreciated.

I barely even noticed when they slipped silently upstairs. I was just glad dad was getting out there and meeting new people after the divorce. Lucy was pretty, but she wasn't my type, so if she'd taken an interest in him, good for both of them, I guess.

Hours trickled by, until finally I couldn't do any more. It was good work, and it would just need a little polish tomorrow to finish up, but I was exhausted. I dragged myself up to bed.

As I passed by dad's bedroom, I could hear Lucy's voice talking in a low murmur. I wondered what they were talking about, but it would be rude to listen in. None of my business anyway.

I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.