S.l.A.V.E.S.

Story Info
The one with the Swedish backpacker.
4.7k words
4.35
5.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the rather heavy last series I thought everyone could use something a bit more fun.

All characters are over eighteen years of age.

***

Roll opening sequence and song:

So someone shone a light into your little brain,

And now you can't resist his voice, your will just went away

It feels like your mind's wrapped up in silken joy,

And you don't know who or what you were before you were a toy

But your mind belongs to him

When the lights start to flash

Your body is his

When his orders are brash

You're a brainwashed slave

And I'm a slave with you too

S·L·A·V·E·S is performed in front of an entranced audience.

***

Scene 1

The five naked slaves are clustered at the door of their master's apartment, waving out the door.

ANNA: Bye bye master! Have fun!

BETTY: Like, see you in a couple of days!

Corrie: We'll be so horny thinking about you!

DELTA: We are nothing without the light of the guide. The ever-changing dictum ringing in our mind.

Enya: Don't forget us!

Anna closes the door and turns to the others.

ANNA: Alright harem-buddies, let's get started. We've got three days until Master comes back. And you know what else is three days away?

BETTY: Thanksgiving?

CORRIE: No, you ditz! It's going to be Master's birthday.

BETTY: Which we, like, all give thanks for.

DELTA: All days are celebrations. All days are subjugation. Forever and forever and forever...

ANNA: Delta, honey, why don't you clean up the bedroom? It's still messy from last night. What with the whipped cream and the leather straps and the paddles-

ENYA: Which wouldn't have been needed if someone hadn't been a naughty slave-girl.

BETTY: It wasn't my fault! Master brainwashed me into being a ditzy bimbo and then expected me not to play with the dildos while he was away!

ANNA: That reminds me. Delta, could you lock up the dildos?

BETTY: What, even the strap-on?

ANNA: Especially the strap-on. Especially the double-dildo with the vibrating ends.

BETTY: Aww. Not Mister Friendly!

DELTA: Obey the sister, for she is but a reflection of the shining light of the Master.

CORRIE: That's sort of a yes, I guess.

Delta walks off into the bedroom.

ANNA: Alright, we've got three days to prepare for Master's birthday. Now I know it'll be hard to top last year...

BETTY: The swings!

CORRIE: The naked mimes!

BETTY: Where did you find that elephant, anyway?

ANNA: But we're going to try. Master captured us, took us away from our families, rewrote our personalities and stole our very names and I think I speak for all of us when I say we all want to show him how much we're grateful for all of that.

ENYA: On that we can agree.

ANNA: So I've taken the liberty of assigning us all tasks. Betty, you're responsible for baking the cake.

BETTY: And I'll be the cake, too!

ANNA: Right. I think that made sense. Um, Corrie, you need to find master's main present. Remember what he said last night? What he'd really want?

CORRIE: A Swedish backpacker to hypnotize and enslave!

ANNA: Scour the city. Find us a girl who's pretty, gullible and above all, who knows how to assemble IKEA furniture!

CORRIE: That's going to be hard, but...sure, why not?

ANNA: Enya, you can help me with the decorations and the smaller gifts? I've prepared a small chart to divide our responsibilities-

ENYA: No.

ANNA: it's fine, it won't take long-

ENYA: I'll be busy.

ANNA: Busy with...

ENYA: Giving myself a pedicure so that I'll be looking my best for when Master returns.

CORRIE: It'll be three days until he's back.

ENYA: You can't expect Master's hottest and sexiest harem-girl to ruin her good looks by roaming around the city or working her fingers to the bone, can you? Now excuse me. I have important things to do.

Enya walks off into the slave's quarters.

BETTY: Like, should we all get pedicures too?

ANNA: No. Well, yes. But not right now. We've got a birthday to plan for.

CORRIE: What about Enya?

ANNA: I'll talk to her. Make her see reason.

CORRIE: You mean like all those other times you tried to get her to help us out?

ANNA: Look, just- don't right now.

CORRIE: Alright, alright. Just saying, it isn't right, the way she uses the fact that she's Master's favorite to get out of all of the chores.

BETTY: That doesn't stop you from licking her feet during our orgies.

CORRIE: Eh, I like her feet. The rest of her not so much.

BETTY: Or her pussy.

CORRIE: Also nice.

BETTY: You like to lick her boobs as well-

CORRIE: She's really hot, okay? Anyway, you can talk.

BETTY: Well she's close friends with Mister Friendly and it would break his heart if we didn't have our playtimes together...

ANNA: Don't you two have chores to do?

CORRIE: Cool. Let me put on some clothes, pop out the door and find a nice, naïve, barely-legal Swedish girl to befriend so that Master can brainwash her into being his happy slave.

BETTY: And I'll get to baking!

ANNA: You know how to bake, right?

BETTY: Yup! I'm ditzy and horny, not ignorant. (Puts in pink apron with the words BEND THE COOK OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER AND FUCK HER SENSELESS). Right! Off I go!

ANNA: And I'll get started on the decorations!

All three girls walk off.

***

Scene 2

Enya is sitting on the couch, with a vibrator in her hand. She is gently playing with the edges of her pussy while moaning under her breath. Delta is dressed in a fetish maid's uniform and is gently kissing Enya's breasts, letting her tongue trail over her nipples. There is a large three-tiered cake in the background. Anna walks into the room.

ANNA: Enya, have you seen Betty?

ENYA: (Aroused moaning)

ANNA: Wait, is that a vibrator? Master said that we weren't to use-

ENYA: He said we weren't allowed to use dildos.

ANNA: You know that Master doesn't like it when we cum without him being around. That way we can be extra-horny when he gets back.

ENYA: He didn't make it an actual rule, though.

ANNA: Yes, but that's not the point! It'll upset Master-

ENYA: Then you'd better not tell him. Don't want to upset him, do we?

ANNA: And Delta is meant to be cleaning!

DELTA: The Echo murmured words of falsehood, sweet and raw, into my brain.

ENYA: You narc!

DELTA: I am a mirror. A reflection of the appetites of a colossus. A glorious toy.

ANNA: Look, it's bad enough that you're not helping around the house. But Delta has chores! You know she just tends to do whatever people tell her to do!

ENYA: Only because Master programmed her that way. Or do you think he made a mistake?

ANNA: Enya, stop this, okay? Just for once do something to help out around here! Corrie is off finding the backpacker, Delta has spent the last half hour licking your bits-

DELTA: My tongue is an instrument of my submission.

ANNA: (To Delta) Yes honey, thanks. (To Enya) Betty is nowhere to be found- I don't know why you're fighting me on this. I just want to make sure that Master has a happy birthday.

Betty jumps out of the cake. Her naked body is half-covered in whipped cream and icing.

BETTY: Happy birthday Master!

ANNA: What the- Betty, what are you doing?

BETTY: Being the cake! So, like, I thought to myself, what's better than a cake? A cake with a naked woman who jumps out and sings and stuff! So I baked the cake and got inside and waited until you said, "Happy Birthday," which is what people always say on your birthday, and-

ANNA: It's only been one day. Master isn't back yet.

BETTY: Wait- seriously? So I need to bake the cake again?

ANNA: Yup.

BETTY: Oh. Poo. (Climbs out of cake).

ENYA: Wait, were you just going to wait in there for three days?

BETTY: Yup.

ENYA: What were you going to eat?

BETTY: Cake. Duh.

ENYA: Wouldn't you get bored?

BETTY: Nope. Too busy thinking about stuff.

Enya shrugs, gets off the couch and scoops a little icing off Betty's boobs. She tastes it.

ENYA: Huh. Not bad.

Corrie walks through the door with a girl in tow. She is tall and has long dark hair.

CORRIE: Hey everyone! Look who I found! This is Ingrid!

INGRID: Hallo. (Waves to everyone). Why are you all naked? And why are you smeared with cake?

ENYA: We're nudists.

ANNA: Cake-loving nudists.

DELTA: Our forms are bare to his gaze; pure and ready for whatever service he desires of us.

INGRID: No worries! (Takes off top). I am happy to join in!

ANNA: Wonderful. I think you'll fit right in.

INGRID: This is so nice! I am backpacking through your country right now and Corrie was just telling me about the free room! I always wanted to explore America, ever since my childhood in Olso!

ANNA: Well that's- wait, Oslo?

ENYA: You said Oslo, right?

CORRIE: Oslo's in Sweden, right?

ANNA: No.

BETTY: No.

ENYA: No.

DELTA: My self is gone. My heart is full. My brain is a tool.

INGRID: Um, is there a problem?

CORRIE: (Leading Ingrid out of the apartment) Um, actually I think the room might be filled.

INGRID: Oh. That is too bad.

Corrie returns.

CORRIE: Dammit! Now I have to go out again!

ENYA: Maybe next time read an atlas or something?

ANNA: It's okay, Corrie. I'm sure you'll find another girl.

CORRIE: Honestly, all I'm after is a beautiful blonde buxom backpacker from Sweden! You'd think they'd be loads of them in this city, but no! (She grabs her coat and exits the apartment).

BETTY: I'm going to go bake again. Delta, want to help me?

DELTA: There is no I. I is a lie. Master has revealed it to be a falsehood.

BETTY: Cool! Let's go to the kitchen!

ANNA: Alright. Enya, if I give you some simple, easy to accomplish task then will you-

ENYA: Nope.

ANNA: Fine. Just... stay out of the way, will you?

ENYA: Mnnnope.

Anna grumbles under her breath and walks off. Enya gets up and scoops some of the ruined cake onto a plate. She wanders back onto the couch, licks cake off her fingers and picks up the vibrator.

ENYA: So where was I?

Enya begins to play with the vibrator, stretching out on the couch with her legs lewdly open. She moans.

***

Scene 3

Anna walks into the room. The cake has been re-assembled and is in the middle of the room. There are now decorations up, including a glittery banner that reads, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER.

ANNA: Betty? Delta? Enya? Anyone? Fine.

Enya walks in.

ENYA: Hey, nice banner.

ANNA: Thank you. It only took me all night to make.

ENYA: Interesting.

ANNA: Because I didn't have any help.

ENYA: I understand.

ANNA: Really?

ENYA: Corrie really is being kind of lazy lately, isn't she? I'm going to suggest you give her a paddling.

ANNA: Cut it out.

ENYA: Hey, she likes being paddled.

ANNA: We all like being paddled, Enya. Master programmed us to like it, like he programmed us for weekly lesbian orgies.

ENYA: Don't mock Fish Taco Tuesday.

ANNA: Look, I don't understand why you're being so difficult about this!

ENYA: (steps closer, smirking) I like making your life interesting.

ANNA: You don't make it interesting, you make it difficult!

ENYA: (Reaches across to touch her chest) Well maybe I wouldn't make it difficult if you-

Corrie walks through the door, a blonde, pretty girl with her.

CORRIE: Hi everyone! This is Elsa! Like the movie!

ELSA: Um, hello. Why is everyone naked?

ANNA: Nudists.

ENYA: Lesbian nudists.

ELSA: Um, okay.

CORRIE: Elsa here is from Stockholm. Which is in Sweden.

ELSA: Ja. I moved there when I was little from-

CORRIE: Oh, no.

ELSA: -Uppsala, which is also in Sweden.

CORRIE: Oh thank God.

ELSA: And I am a student here!

CORRIE: Wait, I thought you were backpacking through America.

ELSA: Oh yes. Six months ago! But then I started my degree...

ALICE: But you're not backpacking right now?

CORRIE: Guys, does six months really make such a big difference?

ALICE: Sorry, Corrie.

ENYA: We don't make the rules.

ELSA: Is everything okay?

CORRIE: Everything is fine. Could you go outside and just wait for me?

ELSA: Sure.

Elsa leaves.

CORRIE: This isn't fair!

ENYA: Look, we all have our jobs to do.

ALICE: And what's yours again?

ENYA: I forget. Something sexy.

CORRIE: God! This is so annoying! All I want to do is find some gorgeous, sexy, reliably naive girl from Sweden who's travelling through America, lure her here with false promises, brainwash her using one of Master's devices and then present her to him with the words, Happy B-"

Betty bursts out of the cake.

BETTY: Happy birthday Master!

She looks around at the assembled girls.

BETTY: Not yet?

CORRIE: No.

ALICE: No.

ENYA: You know what? Maybe take an alarm clock or something with you while you're in there.

BETTY: The ticking would annoy me.

ALICE: What do you do in there, anyway?

BETTY: Think about sexy things. And how happy Master will be when I come out of the cake, which is a very sexy thing.

CORRIE: Can someone help with the Swedish backpacker problem?

BETTY: I have to bake a new cake, sorry.

ALICE: I have to prepare the rest of the decorations and the other presents and clean the silverware-

ENYA: I have a tanning salon appointment. Why don't you take Delta?

ALICE: You know we agreed never to let her out of the house after that business with the pizza boy.

CORRIE: You know they still keep in contact? It's kind of sweet.

ALICE: I'm really sorry Corrie. Tell you what, if someone helps, then maybe I can come and help you?

Corrie looks at Enya.

CORRIE: I won't hold my breath.

Corrie leaves the apartment.

ALICE: Look, just once in your life can you-

ENYA: Honey, I only have one Master. And it sure as hell ain't you.

ALICE: You know what? That's enough. You're going to help me or else-

ENYA: Or else what?

ALICE: I'm going to tell Master and he'll- he'll ban you from the group blowjobs!

ENYA: (Gasps) You wouldn't dare.

ALICE: And your rights as a human sponge during his shower time will be revoked.

ENYA: But that's the highlight of my day!

ALICE: So then you better help us, shouldn't you? So now I need you to-

ENYA: No.

ALICE: Help me or so God I will-

ENYA: Aching Alpha.

ALICE: Wha- ohhhh....

Alice staggers and moans.

ALICE: Wait, how did you learn my-

ENYA: Master's trigger? You mean the phrase that turns you into a mindlessly horny eager little slut? I mean, moreso? I guess you'll just have to keep wondering, Aching Alpha.

ALICE: Oh! Mmmm....

ENYA: Now that you're not being a nagging annoyance, Aching Alpha, why don't you kiss my dainty little feet?

ALICE: Nooo... got to make fancy presents for...

ANYA: Don't be like that, Aching Alpha. Kiss my feet.

ALICE: Ahhh!

Alice begins to lovingly kiss and lick Enya's feet.

ENYA: Mmmm.... See now, this is much better. How about we go into the bedroom and we have a discussion about your position in this harem...as well as what else you might like to lick? Sound good?

ALICE: Yesss...

ENYA: Yes what?

ALICE: Yes... mistress...

ENYA: See? (Lifts Alice up by chin.) You know, I think this is all going to work out for the best.

***

Scene 4

Enya walks into the room. She has Alice on a leash.

ENYA: And then I thought that I might go shopping for some nice underwear- something new for me to show off to Master? I mean, plus something nice for you. Maybe some dog ears? You kind of remind me of a puppy right now.

ALICE: Yes, Mistress Enya.

ENYA: And I was thinking, why don't you give me some more ideas about Master's birthday? It's so important that he's taken care of.

ALICE: Yes, Mistress Enya.

ENYA: But right now, how about a nice bubble bath?

Betty walks in with a mixing bowl in hand.

BETTY: Enya, like, come on!

ENYA: Don't be like that. This is just for today.

BETTY: Really?

ENYA: And maybe tomorrow. Maybe I can convince Master to lend her out on Fridays?

BETTY: Honey, you better have her all ready by the time Master gets back. (Beat). Actually she still needs to finish the decorations, so I figure you have like an hour.

ENYA: Two.

BETTY: Come on, this is embarrassing for both of you.

ENYA: Embarrassing? Didn't you once dress up like Shirley Temple as a treat with Master? Complete with dance numbers?

BETTY: It's like, every time I see tapdancing shoes I get flashbacks. But my point is, you've had your fun and made your point.

ENYA: All I know is that-

Corrie walks through the door, with a redhaired young woman in tow. She has a huge backpack on her back.

CORRIE: Alright. Alright, this is... um, what did you say your name was?

ASTRID: I'm Astrid, and why are you all naked? And one of you on a leash?

ENYA: Nudists.

ALICE: Nudists into petplay.

BETTY: Nudist petplay bakers.

ASTRID: No, that's not it...

ALICE: Hey Corrie, do you remember where the blanking beam thingy is?

ASTRID: You're all mind controlled sex slaves, aren't you?

CORRIE: No.

ASTRID: That's ridiculous!

ENYA: Absolutely not, no.

BETTY: Well yes. Um, I mean no.

DELTA: We are serene planets. Moving along paths determined by fate and the will of a great and terrible god.

ASTRID: This is great!

CORRIE: What?

ASTRID: Ja! Ever since I was a little girl I have always dreamed to be a brainwashed sex slave! This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Oh, this is so wonderful!

ENYA: Wow. And you have such a big... backpack!

ASTRID: Oh yes! This is my backpack! I love it.

CORRIE: She loves it! Do you hear it, everyone? She loves backpacks!

ASTRID: Oh yes! I love backpacking!

CORRIE: Oh, this makes up for the absolute bullshit that I had to-

ASTRID: Which is why I have opened up my own backpacking lodge!

BETTY: But you don't backpack yourself?

ASTRID: Oh, no. I'm too busy making sure other girls have fun backpacking adventures!

CORRIE: But you said you were the backpacking queen!

ASTRID: Ya! I am! That's what I call myself on the TV ads for my backpacking lodges.

CORRIE: But... but... come on! Just come on! This is so unfair!

ALICE: Corrie, baby, I'm sorry...

ENYA: Look, I wish things were different...

ASTRID: But... no! No! You have to mind-control me! I want to be part of your harem! Um, I can provide you with girls! Lots of girls! All the Swedish backpackers you want! And French, Japanese, Australian girls, all of them all at once!

ALICE: By when?

ASTRID: A week!

ENYA: Master's birthday is tomorrow.

ASTRID: Look, um, we're sorry but we're kind of rushed for time.

ASTRID: Noooo... please, this is unfair! This is my lifelong dream and-

Corrie ushers her out the door and shuts it. She slumps against it and starts to cry.

CORRIE: One more day! I have to find a nubile little Svenska girl in one day! Det här är hemskt!

BETTY: Did you learn Swedish?

CORRIE: I thought it might help.

ALICE: Look, maybe it will be okay if you don't show up to Master's birthday party with a hot, sexy brainwashed Swedish babe... oh, who am I kidding.

ENYA: Yeah, sorry, that would suck.

Corrie gives one last dramatic moan and then walks out the front door.

ALICE: I need to finish up with the decorations.

ENYA: Well then, Ach-

ALICE: Please don't? Things are bad enough as they are!

ENYA: Fine... if anyone wants me, I'll be in the bath. Alone. Without my sexy slavegirl to rub my everything.

12