S.l.A.V.E.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enya walks off.

ALICE: Finally!

BETTY: Are you alright?

ALICE: No! I had to spend the entire afternoon reduced to a mewling, submissive sex slave!

BETTY: So then... basically like always?

ALICE: But with Enya!

DELTA: We are alike. Sisters in submission. We scream inside, deep down, but it reaches us only as serene music.

BETTY: (Sighs) Alice, Alice, Alice... like, we need to talk. Delta baby, why don't you go stare at the wall? I know you like that.

DELTA: Blankness contemplating blankness.

Delta leaves.

ALICE: What about? About the fact that Enya is entirely out of control? About the fact that she keeps not helping, keeps undermining...

BETTY: Undermining what?

ALICE: Nothing.

BETTY: Undermining your authority?

ALICE: Um, well...

BETTY: Honey... I'm going to say two things. And the first thing I'm going to say to you, I need you to understand that it comes from a place of all the love in my bimbo heart.

ALICE: Go on.

BETTY: You have serious control freak issues. Like, you're the bossiest harem-girl that ever lived.

ALICE: Hey!

BETTY: The moment master left the house you've been ordering us about.

ALICE: Well... no-one minded!

BETTY: No, most of us don't mind, okay? I mean, I'm literally a bimbo, Corrie would run off and get into trouble otherwise and Delta... well, enough said. We're used to following orders. But Enya... Enya's a little too bright to take orders. A little too independent. At least from people who aren't Master. So when you start ordering her about like she's your minion instead of his... she acts out, okay? She fights back.

ALICE: But I'm just trying to organize people to get stuff done!

BETTY: Honey, most of us love you for being our cute sexy Alpha. It just annoys Enya, that's all.

ALICE: Wait, how do you know all of this?

BETTY: It came up during one of our Wednesday cheese and wine nights.

ALICE: Well, that's- wait, cheese and wine nights?

BETTY: What did you think we do when we lock ourselves in my room on Wednesdays?

ALICE: Kinky sex.

BETTY: That's Fridays.

ALICE: So what should I do about it?

BETTY: Number one? Apologize. Enya's not a bad girl. She's actually really nice if you're not trying to boss her about. And number two... well, that concerns the second little piece of information I want to share with you.

ALICE: Which is...?

Betty beckons Alice closer and murmurs something in her ear.

ALICE: Oh, wow. How long have you known about this?

BETTY: Don't you go abusing it.

ALICE: Aww! Can't I abuse it just a little?

BETTY: Sorry. Anyway, good luck. I have frosting to frost.

***

Scene 5

Alice is in the living room, wrapping up the last of the presents. Delta is helping her. A third cake sits in the background. Enya walks in.

ENYA: Okay, that actually looks really impressive.

ALICE: Delta was kind enough to help out for a bit before she went... actually, I'm not sure where she went. There are still the streamers to do.

ENYA: Let me guess, you want me to do them?

Alice gets up and dusts away some confetti.

ALICE: I would like that very much.

ENYA: Well if you think I'm going to-

ALICE: Which is why I'm asking you. Not telling you.

ENYA: Huh?

ALICE: Enya... please can you help out? If not for my sake, then the sake of all your other harem sisters? I know that I've been a bit bossy lately...

ENYA: Bit? Lately?

ALICE: But I really, really want tomorrow to go well for Master. And I know that you do too. So instead of me telling you what to do, how about we work together?

Enya frowns and crosses her arms.

ENYA: You know I could just use your trigger phrase and make you beg and crawl for it. Which might be hot for me. Actually, screw that, it might be hot for both of us. Which means that I'm definitely going to do it. So, Ach-

ALICE: Easy Echo.

Enya spasms and moans, her body trembling.

ENYA: How- how did you-

ALICE: It doesn't matter. You have my trigger and I have yours and so the important thing is that neither one of us can use it without-

ENYA: Aching Alpha!

ALICE: Ah- Damn you- Easy Echo!

ENYA: Oh! Aching Alpha!

ALICE: Mmm! E-easy Echo!

Enya's feet give way and she topples over. As she falls she grabs Alice and both of them end up collapsing on the couch. Alice is sprawled atop of Enya.

ENYA: Aching Alpha!

ALICE: Easy Echo!

The two keep repeated each other's trigger phrases until they simultaneously orgasm, rubbing against each other. Moments later the two are passionately making out on the couch, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

A few seconds later Betty bursts out of the cake.

BETTY: Happy Birthday Mas- oh.

Betty sees Alice and Enya on the couch.

BETTY: Like, about time.

Betty leans against the cake, idly masturbating as she watches the scene. She scoops cake off her boobs and eats it as she pleasures herself.

***

Scene 6

Corrie, Alice and Enya are all gathered in the living room. All the decorations are up and there is a small mound of presents gathered around the cake.

ALICE: Is everything ready?

ENYA: Well, the presents and the decorations are ready, honey.

ALICE: Thanks for your help, sweetie.

ENYA: And Betty's in the cake, waiting on our signal.

A small hole opens up in the cake and Betty's arm extends out to give a thumbs-up.

ALICE: But Delta's still missing.

CORRIE: And we didn't get the Swedish backpacker...

ALICE: It's okay. Master will understand. (Grabs Enya's hands and looks into her eyes) As long as we have each other...

ENYA: That's what's really important. (Kisses Alice on the lips)

CORRIE: I think I liked it better when you two hated each other.

The door opens. A pretty blonde girl steps into the room, followed by Delta.

GRETA: Hello! I am Greta! I wish to stay in your naturalist commune!

ALICE: Wait, how did you-

GRETA: Your very nice friend told me all about you! It is alright if I stay, ja? I have just arrived from my home city of Stockholm and wish to explore nice country with pack on back.

ENYA: Sorry, Delta told you about us?

GRETA: Ja! She is so funny! And very insightful, too! We have much fun! Such a poet?

DELTA: The void is not cold. It is warm with certainty.

GRETA: See?

CORRIE: I'm seeing something alright.

Enya picks up a hypnotic device.

ENYA: Hi there Greta. Could you look at this image for a while?

GRETA: Ja. Very pretty spirals.

ALICE: Very pretty, aren't they?

GETA: Ja...

ENYA: So pretty you feel like you're losing yourself in them, aren't you?

CORRIE: So easy to lose yourself in them. So nice to let them carry you away.

GETA: Uhhh...

ALICE: The spirals are telling you to be obedient.

ENYA: Obedience feels nice.

ALICE: Obedience feels sexy

CORRIE: Obedience feels right.

GRETA: Ja...

ENYA: Obedience to Master.

ALICE: He controls us.

CORRIE: He controls everything.

ENYA: Obedience to him is everything.

ALICE: Obedience to him is life.

CORRIE: Obedience to him is the most important thing in the world.

GRETA: Obey... obey m-Master...

ENYA: Master will be here soon.

ALICE: Why don't you get ready to greet him?

GRETA: How?

CORRIE: Get naked.

ENYA: Master like you naked.

ALICE: And pleasing Master makes you horny and happy.

CORRIE: Like us.

ENYA: So take off all of your clothes...

ALICE: Except the backpack.

CORRIE: So Master can admire your nice, naked body when he comes through the door.

GRETA: Yesss...

Greta strips down. The other girls turn to Delta and hug her.

CORRIE: Delta, you're a genius!

DELTA: Shackles of desire bind the insides of my skull.

Greta is now naked, apart from her backpack. She stares sightlessly ahead, still entranced.

ALICE: I think I hear Master coming down the hall!

CORRIE: Everyone ready?

ENYA: Alright then- one, two three-

The front door opens.

ALL: Happy Birthday, Master!

Betty bursts out of the cake.

BETTY: Happy Thanksgiving! No, wait-

Roll credits!

12