S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 02

Story Info
The mysterious blackmailer gives Ariana 3 slutty tasks!
5.7k words
4.61
22.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a series that will include lesbianism and themes of blackmail, somnophilia, public sex acts, humiliation, and incest. Please do not read if such themes offend you.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which will be a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Though these series share a setting, each is standalone so can be enjoyed without having read any of the others. All characters are 18 or older.

Chapter 2

Ariana sat shaking, staring at the computer screen at the emails she had received from the unknown person who was blackmailing her with the video of her molesting her auntie whilst the woman slept. She just couldn't believe this was happening to her, nor understand how it could besides it being a cruel twist of karma. The dream of the night before had turned into a nightmare.

Waiting for another email to come through from X, she jumped when her phone buzzed with a text. She opened the message and saw that somehow the blackmailer had her mobile number as well as her email address; how much did this mysterious person know about her?

"CONFIRM YOU HAVE THIS MESSAGE BY RESPONDING WITH A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE, WITH YOUR TONGUE STUCK OUT AS FAR AS IT WILL GO.

LOVE,

X"

Ariana considered ignoring the message, maybe she could pretend to the blackmailer that the phone they were texting wasn't hers, but then she supposed they'll only ask for her real phone number via email, or worst, know she was lying and release the video. Reluctantly the girl took the requested photo, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue as far as she could whilst looking at the camera with pleading eyes and the saddest expression she could muster with her tongue hanging out. She hoped to elicit some sympathy from the stranger, but realised she just looked pathetically silly which they'd probably just enjoy. The teen sent the photo and got a prompt response.

"YOU SHALL REFER TO ME AS MISTRESS IN ALL MESSAGES, AND SPEAK TO ME WITH THE UTTERMOST RESPECT AND POLITENESS AT ALL TIMES. SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR BARE FEET ALONGSIDE YOUR RESPONSE."

'What a pervert!' Ariana thought in despair though realised that she was being hypocritical, being the one who had licked her own sleeping auntie's pussy, but knowing she was perverse too didn't make being blackmailed any better. She pulled off the socks she was wearing, and took a photo of her slim tanned feet, with the nails on her pretty little toes painted sunny yellow.

"Yes mistress, I understand I shall be polite and respectful towards you at all times. Here is a photo of my feet as requested." Ariana texted back, hoping that maybe if she just played along this game would end soon... 'Mistress' seemed to suggest her blackmailer was female however that didn't narrow things down much.

"MEANWHILE YOU SHALL REFER TO YOURSELF IN THIRD PERSON AS SLUT, OR AN EVEN MORE DEGRADING NAME, AT ALL TIMES. SEND A PICTURE OF YOUR TINY BREASTS ALONGSIDE YOUR RESPONSE."

Ariana groaned, having hoped that maybe the stranger was just some foot fetishist, and would only be after feet pics in return for keeping the video secret. She hesitated, aware that by sending the pictures she was only giving the blackmailer more fuel to use against her, but what choice did she have? Besides it wasn't like a photo of her breasts mattered comparatively to the video. One if released would cause mild embarrassment and then be forgotten about, whilst the other would wreck her life.

She pulled up the vest top she was wearing to expose her little breasts with dark puffy nipples, bare as she often chose not to wear a bra when casually dressed. She clicked a picture, careful not to include her face as why give the blackmailer more than they asked for, and sent it along with a message:

'Slut understands that she must always refer to herself in third person for mistress. Slut attaches a picture of her tiny breasts..."

Ariana wasn't sure why she chose to unnecessarily repeat the degrading adjective of 'tiny' when talking about her breasts, but any little thing to please X may help. The teen released it was the first sexual image she had ever taken of herself, and sending it had been her first 'sext'. It seemed she was having a lot of her sexual 'firsts' lately, all of them in abnormal circumstances in which one participant hadn't been given a choice.

"DOES MY SLUT UNDERSTAND THAT IF SHE DISOBEYS ME, THE VIDEO SHALL BE SHARED WITH ALL HER FAMILY? SEND A PICTURE OF YOUR ASS ALONGSIDE YOUR RESPONSE."

Ariana climbed up to kneel backwards on her chair, sticking out her big Latina booty and taking a photo of it, but then realised that she wasn't sure if her blackmailer wanted her ass to be naked in the picture. She could risk sending back the one she had taken still in her denim shorts, but didn't want to be accused of 'disobeying'. Maybe she could ask for clarity, but Ariana decided that it was best to play it safe, and unzipped her shorts, tugging them down along with her panties then resuming the pose so this time her ass was uncovered by clothing, her smooth tanned buttocks on full display. Taking this picture, she couldn't help but feel a bit sexy, and under different circumstances would be pleased with how hot her butt looked in the photo.

"Slut shall not disobey you mistress. Here is a picture of slut's ass."

"GOOD SLUT. IF YOU ANNOY ME, WITHOUT IT DIRECTLY BEING DISOBEDIENCE, YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD? SEND A PICTURE OF YOUR PUSSY ALONGSIDE YOUR RESPONSE."

Ariana wasn't surprised the next photo was to be of her pussy, suspecting things were going that way. Resigned to her fate, she pulled down her shorts and panties again, spreading her legs a little to display her teen pussy and bush of thick black public hair, taking a picture. She was surprised to notice she looked a little wet, was all this turning her on?

"Slut understands that if she annoys mistress then she shall be punished. Here's a photo of slut's pussy."

Ariana fearfully wondered what 'punished' meant. It seemed to not mean the releasing of the video, so wondered what the blackmailer could have in mind.

"THAT'S A GOOD PHOTO OF YOUR PUSSY SLUT, WELL DONE. TODAY WE WILL START OFF WITH THREE TASKS FOR YOU TO COMPLETE.

1: DRESS LIKE A SLUT THEN SEND ME A PHOTO. IF I DON'T THINK YOU ARE SLUTTY ENOUGH, YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED. YOU MUST WEAR THIS OUTFIT ALL DAY.

2: GIVE YOUR AUNT A FOOT MASSAGE, AND FINISH BY KISSING HER TOES.

3: YOU SHALL RECEIVE A WEBCAM. BE AT THE COMPUTER AT 7PM TONIGHT WITH IT PLUGGED IN READY."

Ariana read the three tasks, then re-read them. So, this is the kind of things her blackmailer was going to make her do? She dreaded to think what she was going to have to do on the webcam later, but guessed she'd be doing something sexual live for her 'mistress' to enjoy. Her main worry was she had no clue how long the blackmailer would keep their 'games' going on for before deleting the video; just the weekend, or perhaps a weeks, or (Ariana tried not to consider) indefinitely?

Whatever the case, she had no choice but to complete the tasks, and hope she would get some opportunity to escape the blackmail, or at least find out who the blackmailer was.

First was the slutty outfit. Ariana went to her room, looking through her wardrobe and drawers, as well as some of Gabriela's things, wanting to choose an outfit which would satisfy her mistress as being slutty, as she feared what the punishment would be if not.

At the bottom of one of her drawers she found an old blue plaid school skirt which she hadn't worn in years, and thought it would probably be very short on her now since her ass had significantly developed over the last couple of years. She pulled off her denim shorts, and tugged the skirt on, pleased to find she was right with the skirt barely able to cover her big butt, and exposing her tanned thighs. Ariana wouldn't of went out in such a skirt, so guessed that it surely must count as being slutty. Next was something for her top half, and she selected a tight crop vest, which she sometimes wore to do yoga. Without a bra underneath, the white material tight against her chest showed the outlines of her puffy nipples, and her midriff was on full show. Satisfied that the outfit would pass the test, though nervous of having to wear it all day in front of her auntie, and her cousin when she came home, Ariana considered whether she could risk going with something a little less slutty but was afraid of the punishment if the blackmailer wasn't satisfied with her pick.

Ariana posed in the outfit in front of her full-length mirror, making sure the lighting was good enough for the blackmailer to see how her tight crop vest outlined her nipples, and turning around to take a photo over her shoulder, bending forward slightly so her skirt rode even further up which exposed a bit of underbutt. Ariana didn't want to admit it, but she was actually enjoying taking the photos of herself in such a slutty outfit, wishing she had a girlfriend to tease them with rather than a blackmailer demanding them.

Ariana picked a few of the best pictures and texted them to the blackmailer.

"VERY CREATIVE, GOOD SLUT! YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS AREN'T YOU?"

The teen blushed at the suggestion, and texted back.

"Thank you mistress. Slut isn't enjoying this but will do as mistress commands, so the video isn't shared."

Ariana wasn't sure if she had been required to respond, but thought it might come under being polite and respectful to thank the blackmailer for the 'compliment'. She didn't want to give the stranger the false impression she was enjoying herself however, as that might just encourage them.

"OH, I'M SURE A SLUT LIKE YOU IS LOVING THIS, YOU ARE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF. NOW TASK 2..."

The Latina teen took a moment to compose herself then went downstairs to find her auntie, hoping the woman wouldn't be surprised by her outfit and question why she was wearing such revealing and ill-fitting clothes. She had never done anything like a foot massage for her auntie before, so wondered how she could bring the idea up with the woman without her thinking it a bit weird...

Her auntie was outside, sunbathing by the pool in a bikini that looked stunning on her curvaceous body, and Ariana couldn't help becoming aroused by seeing it, being filled with memories of last night when she had her hands and tongue all over it.

Damn, why hadn't she thought of wearing a swimsuit, it would have looked natural by the pool rather than her overtly slutty outfit, but still probably qualified as slutty. Though she was required to keep the outfit she picked on all day so on second thoughts, maybe a bikini wouldn't have been so great. Another thought that dawned on her was how would the blackmailer know she had completed task 2, as they didn't ask for Ariana to somehow find a way to film or photo herself doing it. Was the blackmailer somehow spying on her, maybe with hidden cameras, or were they just trusting Ariana would be too frightened to do anything but comply.

"Hiya honey, how are you doing?" her auntie smiled up at her as she approached, looking a little quizzically at the girl's outfit but not commenting anything.

"Good thanks, just thought I'd join you in the sun!" Ariana responded nervously, and sat on a sun lounger next to the woman. She glanced around the garden, looking at the high fences separating them from the neighbours, and gazing up at the roof to see if she could spot anything that looked like a camera, but there was nothing she could see. If she wasn't being observed, then could she lie about having done the task, however the risk was too great, and if her blackmailing mistress had any way of knowing she was fibbing, the video would be released. It wasn't the worse task in the world anyway...

"I was reading something about massaging the other day... apparently a foot massage can be really relaxing..." Ariana said, trying to sound natural rather than tense.

"I think that tends to be the point of massages." Lela laughed, and Ariana blushed.

"Well, I think you deserve one auntie, after all you work hard so should unwind as much as possible!"

"Thanks honey, but I don't really want to go through all the rigmarole of hiring a masseuse to come round the house every week..."

"I mean I could give you a bit of a foot rub..." Ariana blurted out, getting the suggestion out in the open. What if her auntie declined!

"Aw that's sweet darling, go on then." Her auntie smiled, and Ariana felt a wave of relief, quickly getting up to kneel down at the foot of the sun lounger her auntie was reclined on. Ariana took one of her auntie's feet in her hands, realising that she didn't actually know how to do a foot massage but guessing she could just make it up as she went along. The teen began by massaging the sole of the woman's foot with her thumbs. She had never really had much of an interest in feet, but now she had her auntie's in her hands, she appreciated its attractiveness with the slightly wrinkled but smooth sole, paler than most of the woman's tanned skin, with her heel and ball of the foot being darker. Her toes were pretty if not petite, and Ariana lightly tugged and slightly twisted each toe in turn, thinking it'd feel good to have a gentle stretch applied to them. After five minutes, with Lela having complimented her on how good it felt, Ariana felt she had satisfactory massaged the foot, so moved to repeat her techniques on the other foot. This, combined with last night, certainly meant she was getting to know her auntie's body quite well!

After she felt like she had done, the teen remembered there was a subtask involved; that she had to kiss her auntie's toes when she finished.

"Goodbye little piggies!" she said, and kissed each toe in turn, and was glad to hear her auntie chuckle, taking it as a joke rather than being weirded out by her niece's lips touching her feet.

"Thanks honey, maybe we could do this every Saturday!"

Ariana laughed, not sure if the woman was joking, but found that she kinda liked the idea. She would definitely be pleased if the only thing to result from the blackmail was her giving her auntie weekly foot rubs going forward.

"I'm just going in for some orange juice... do you want a glass?"

"Yeah, sure."

Ariana returned to the house, a little self-conscious at walking away from her auntie, as knew the old undersized plaid skirt would draw attention to her ass, but found herself turned on by the thought of Lela checking her big butt out. As she crossed the garden, she had another glance around to see if there were any signs of cameras she missed, but there really was nothing that seemed out of place.

She poured herself some juice, then got her phone out to text her mysterious mistress to say that task 2 was done, but was startled to feel the phone vibrate with a new message.

"GOOD SLUT, I ENJOYED WATCHING YOU WHERE YOU BELONG: AT A WOMAN'S FEET! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT YOUR AUNTIE IN HER SLEEP, YOU COULD LOWER THE DUVET A LITTLE MORE TO SUCK ON HER TOES!"

It certainly seemed like her blackmailer had somehow been watching her, otherwise how would they know she had just finished the task...

"...HOWEVER, I WASN'T HAPPY TO SEE YOU HAVING A LOOK AROUND TRYING TO SPOT ME. LUCKILY YOU AREN'T THE MOST PERCEPTIVE, BUT AS PUNISHMENT, GO BACK OUTSIDE AND SPILL ORANGE JUICE ALL DOWN YOUR VEST IN FRONT OF AUNTIE."

Ariana gasped, almost letting her glass slip out her hand. That seemed to confirm the blackmailer was somehow spying on her in the garden, and not only that but somehow eavesdropping too to hear she had gone in to get some orange juice, unless it was because they had cameras in the kitchen watching her right now too! How could that be? She could imagine someone sneaking into their garden to plant cameras, or even climbing onto the roof somehow to place one looking through the skylight, but who could have been in inside the house?

Ariana thought it was more likely that the hidden cameras were just outside, with hidden microphones too, but she couldn't risk having a search around the kitchen to prove this theory correct, encase she earnt herself another punishment. She wouldn't have believed it if someone told her a couple of days ago she'd live out her deepest fantasy with her sleeping auntie, then be blackmailed into weird tasks by a mysterious stranger who seemed to have some high-tech surveillance system; she would have thought it utterly ridiculous!

Ariana, deciding it wasn't wise to put off her punishment task, poured another glass of juice, then went back to the pool carrying the two glasses, one for her auntie to drink, and one for her to 'accidentally' spill down herself. The girl did not dare to glance around the garden again on the walk back to the pool.

Ariana handed a glass to her auntie, then as she went to her sun lounger, tried to fake a trip then as she stumbled, tipped the entire glass of orange juice down the front of her crop vest, squealing at the cold liquid splashing against her chest. Ariana was no slapstick comedian, and the 'accident' did not look at all convincing but at least she had got the contents of her drink down her front as required by the punishment task. The entire front of her white vest was soaked in juice, the liquid making the material cling to her skin and become semi-transparent, clearly exposing her dark puffy nipples. The cold juice also covered her bare tummy, feeling cold and sticky, and also dampened the front of her plaid skirt.

"Are you okay honey! How on earth did that happen!" Lela gasped, then tried to hold back laughter as she looked at her niece stood there, absolutely drenched in juice.

"Guess I tripped..." Ariana shrugged, humiliated at making herself look ridiculous in front of her auntie, but hoping the blackmailer was pleased with her. She felt her nipples harden from the cold, realising they were even more prominently visible through the wet white fabric, with her auntie undoubtedly able to see them. She wanted to just rush off to change, but the task had specifically specified spilling it in front of her auntie, so though accomplished, the girl didn't want to be accused of not giving her auntie a chance to look at her dripping wet with juice.

"You better go in and dry off!" Lela smirked, and Ariana nodded and turned to hurry back to the house, realising as she jogged away, her skirt was bouncing up and exposing her butt to her auntie. Ariana blushed to herself, not believing that she had managed to make the embarrassing incident even more humiliating.

Back in the house, she grabbed some clean clothes and went to the bathroom to wash the sticky juice off her body then change however her phone buzzed.

"GOOD SHOW SLUT, YOU REALLY MADE YOURSELF LOOK DUMB! BY THE WAY, REMEMBER THE RULES OF TASK 1 WAS TO WEAR THE SLUTTY OUTFIT ALL DAY..."

Ariana stared at her phone, was her blackmailing mistress really implying she had to stay in her juice-soaked clothes for the rest of the day? The punishment was even crueller and humiliating than she thought!

"Please mistress, let slut change out of these wet clothes. Slut was a good girl doing the punishment, and slut promises she will change into clothes that are just as slutty."

"DON'T QUESTION YOUR MISTRESS' ORDERS! HOWEVER, FOR ONCE, I WILL COMPROMISE AND ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE OUT YOUR CLOTHES UNDER THE CONDITION YOU REMAIN NAKED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY INSTEAD."

Ariana almost cried in frustration; what kind of compromise was that! She considered the possibility of it but there was no way she could spend the rest of the day naked whilst her auntie, and soon cousin, were in the house so had to resign herself to remain in her ridiculous outfit, made even more ridiculous by the spilt juice down the front of it. She did her best to wipe herself clean, getting the stickiness off of her chest and tummy, and drying out the vest so hopefully it'll return to opaqueness, however, would be stuck with a massive yellow stain on it that made her look gross.

12