S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to just hang out in her room until lunchtime when she went downstairs, her auntie making them sandwiches, and she awkwardly explained that she decided not to change as would be spending all day at home so no point making more washing to do.

Gabriela came home from her friend's house, her mouth dropping in surprise at how her cousin was dressed, blatantly slutty but also grubby looking with her white crop vest completely stained. Ariana quickly explained how she had spilt juice down herself, kind of glad at the embarrassing story as it overshadowed the question why she was dressed so revealingly. Gabriela laughed at her cousin's clumsiness then went in the longue to watch trashy TV, leaving Ariana to retreat out the way upstairs. She spent the afternoon in her room, trying to relax by listening to music but always dreading the buzz of her phone. No new messages came from her blackmailer however, so it seemed she would be free until the third task at 7 that evening.

She heard the doorbell ring, her auntie answering then shouting upstairs "You've got a parcel Ariana!" The teen went down, confused as she hadn't been expecting anything then realised it must be the webcam for task three.

She took the box from her auntie then hurried to the front door, opening it again and looking out down the street but it was empty both ways. Had her blackmailer delivered the parcel in person? How had they got away so quickly, as she hadn't heard a car pull away.

"Did you see who delivered this auntie?" Ariana asked, trying to sound casual rather than anxious.

"No, it was just left on the step, what is it?"

"Oh, just a webcam, um I'm doing a school project with a girl, and she was dropping one off so we could talk about it later... she's kinda shy so guess that's why she didn't hand it over at the door..." Ariana fibbed, disappointed she had no more clues at the identity of her elusive blackmailer.

****

The three of them had dinner around sixish, with her auntie cooking some chilli con carne.

"Sybil, Jia, and me are going to the ice cream parlour to hang out a bit this evening if you want to come Ariana?" Gabriela asked at the dinner table.

"No thanks, I've got some schoolwork I'm a bit behind on..."

"When were you such a nerd!" her cousin laughed, but didn't press her.

****

Ariana was relieved when her cousin went out shortly after they had finished dinner; being one less person in the house she had to worry about disturbing her in the study when she was on the webcam doing whatever the blackmailer had planned for her. She was dreading to find out what the third task would involve, but strangely excited, having found taking photos of herself, and giving a foot rub to her auntie both secretly quite thrilling though would never admit it to her blackmailer.

At ten to 7, Ariana went to the study to make sure she was ready with the webcam all set up, relieved to see her auntie was sat at the dining room table and looking busy on her laptop so hopefully would be occupied whilst Ariana secretly did whatever she had to do for task 3.

At 7, an email arrived in her inbox from her mistress, and she quickly opened it, anxious to see what she had to do.

"GOOD EVENING MY LITTLE SLUT. LAST TASK OF THE DAY, ARE YOU EXCITED? CLICK ON THIS LINK WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO A PRIVATE VIDEO CALL WITH ME..."

Ariana's breathing quickened, did this mean she was going to meet her blackmailer?

The link opened up a call on a video client, and she found herself in a call with 'Mistress X' whose profile picture was the default image. With the webcam turned on, she saw her own nervous face on the screen, with her shoulders and chest in shot too so her stained crop top and the obvious outlines of her nipples beneath the thin fabric were visible. Her blackmailer's camera was turned off, which the girl didn't find too surprising but maybe she'd hear their voice.

She was quickly disappointed however as a text message appeared in the sidebar.

"HELLO SLUT!"

Ariana typed back "Hello mistress."

"SILLY BITCH, YOU CAN SPEAK OUT LOUD."

"Sorry mistress." Ariana said aloud, trying to be quiet encase her auntie walked past the study.

"TONIGHT, YOU SHALL PERFORM A LITTLE SHOW FOR ME. I WANT YOU TO SEXUALLY PLAY WITH DIFFERENT PARTS OF YOUR BODY WHILST TALKING DIRTY AND DESCRIBING HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THAT BODY PART OF YOUR AUNTIE.

THE PARTS OF YOUR BODY YOU SHALL PLAY WITH ARE YOUR MOUTH, BREASTS, PUSSY, ASS, AND FEET. IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE YOUR SHOW SLUTTY ENOUGH, YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED.

KEEP YOUR SLUTTY OLD SCHOOL SKIRT AND MESSY LITTLE VEST ON."

Ariana read the instructions, and tried to think how to start, feeling almost paralysed by the pressure of having to improvise a themed sex show for a stranger watching her live through the webcam.

"SITTING STILL AND LOOKING DIM-WITTED IS NOT PART OF THE TASK SLUT!"

The Latina teen was jolted into action by the message, and did the thing that first came to mind; lifting up her vest to expose her small breasts to the camera.

"Look at my little teen breasts mistress..." Ariana began, surprised at how the words rolled off her tongue, probably from all the smutty fiction she read. "...aren't they tiny but they still feel good to grope!"

The girl massaged her tanned breasts, moaning a little in a way she hoped sounded sexy, then moved her fingers to her puffy nipples which she rubbed and lightly pinched to make them hard. "But my nipples are so big... and so hard... I just want my auntie to lick and suck on them like I did to hers last night. Her breasts are so much bigger than mine that they make me look pathetic. I just want to bury my face in her cleavage, and suck on her hard nipples..."

Ariana shocked herself with what she was saying, but released it was all true, that sucking on her auntie's breasts last night was one of the biggest thrills she had, and she wished she could do it again and again. She licked her fingertips, then returned playing with her nipples, moaning from the stimulation without needing to play it up for the camera. She realised as well as being watched live, the blackmailer was probably recording it too to add to their increasing collection of blackmail material towards her, but the memories of last night, her adrenaline from being forced to perform on camera, her torrent of dirty talk, and nipple stimulation all combined to make her too aroused to care.

She leaned back in the chair and put her feet up on the desk, pulling off her socks then wiggling her toes at the camera. "Aren't my little feet so pretty? I bet my soles are so sensitive!" Ariana said, rubbing her hand over her foot. "My auntie's got such beautiful feet; I loved giving them a rub today! I just wish I could suck on her beautiful toes!"

The teen wasn't sure if that was actually true, and felt she shouldn't put ideas into the blackmailer's head, but struggled to think of much dirty talk to say about them so had to get creative... "I just want to lick her feet all the way from the bottom and up right to the tip of her toes!" Ariana said, tracing her finger over her own sole to demonstrate the route she imagined her tongue taking. The more she spoke about the feet, the more she got turned on thinking about them. Was this a new fetish she didn't know she had, or was the arousal and stress from the blackmail causing her brain to think weird thoughts?

Ariana thought she'd showcase her ass next, then would finish by masturbating her pussy, thinking that would be an impressively literal climax to end the performance with, and hopefully satisfy her perverse mistress. She stood up to reach beneath her skirt and tugged down her panties then turned her back on the camera and bent forward to give it a view of her big ass, lifting the skirt to fully expose it. "My ass is my favourite part of myself. I love how big and firm it is, and wish someone... maybe my auntie, would just grope it and feel it's peachiness." She moaned, reaching back to feel a buttock, groping and grasping it in her hand then giving it a little spank to show off her firmness.

"But no matter how much I love my ass, my auntie's ass is a miracle! I could look at it all day, drooling over its massive perfection!"

Now time to move on to her pussy! Ariana was actually excited to orgasm on camera, realising it would be the first time another person had witnessed her cum, only wishing the stranger watching was a girlfriend, or perhaps her auntie (there was no avoiding the taboo thoughts about the woman now), and not an unknown stranger. She turned around and sat herself back down on the chair, pulling her legs and spreading them before tugging up the front of her skirt to display her teen pussy to the camera.

"I'm so wet from thinking of my auntie as I play with myself mistress, I can't wait to cum for you!" Ariana moaned, and spread apart her pretty pussy lips to reveal her wet vulva. She wetted her fingers then began to gently rub her clit, feeling the little pleasure organ had become engorged in arousal, whilst she pushed two fingers of her other hand slowly inside her pussy. It felt fantastic to finger herself whilst rubbing her clit, and she sunk back into the chair with her eyes closed, moaning in pleasure, and almost forgetting she was being watched before remembering she was also meant to be describing her auntie's pussy.

"I just want to bury my face into my auntie's pussy every night when she sleeps, and make her orgasm like I'm about to now! I hope when I do it she is dreaming that it's me down between her legs, eating her out, sharing my taboo fantasy without realising it's a reality!"

The orgasm she had had when licking her auntie's pussy last night had been better, but this one performing for her blackmailer on camera came a close second, and she cried out in pleasure as she came, having long forgotten to be quiet encase her auntie overhead her. She slumped in the chair, breathing heavily, then recalled that she still had one more body part to play with: her mouth. Ariana knew exactly what to do. She brought the two fingers she had fucked herself with to her mouth, and rubbed them around her lips, saying "Though I said my ass was my favourite part of myself, it might actually be my mouth and tongue, as its with those that I can lick and kiss my auntie's sleeping body with! I don't have her pussy to taste now so will have to substitute with my own!"

Ariana sucked on her two pussy juice glazed fingers, tasting herself which she had never done before but enjoying her flavour even if it wasn't as intoxicating as her auntie's.

"Thanks for watching mistress!" Ariana smiled without needing to force it, blowing a kiss then sat a little awkwardly, flushed and sweaty from her performance, waiting for her blackmailer to type a comment.

"WOW SLUT, YOU REALLY ARE A NATURAL WHORE! I COULD TELL YOU LOVED PLAYING WITH YOURSELF FOR ME, AND MEANT ALL THOSE DIRTY THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT YOUR AUNTIE!"

Ariana, though the comments where probably demeaning, was actually quite proud of herself, feeling that she had aced the task, along with the other two and even the punishment. If she kept obeying orders so well then surely the blackmailer would be satisfied and withdraw the threat of ever sharing the video?

"I THINK WE HAD ENOUGH FUN FOR THIS EVENING. I SHALL SEND YOU THREE MORE TASKS TOMORROW MORNING AT 8 SO BE AWAKE READY FOR THEM. GOODNIGHT SLUT, AND REMEMBER TO GIVE YOUR AUNTIE A KISS BEFORE BED!"

The message was followed by the notification that 'Mistress X' had left the call.

Ariana sighed at the news of three more tasks tomorrow, but didn't hide it from herself that she was also intrigued to find out what they were. She had a soothing shower then got changed into her pyjamas, and went downstairs, feeling a little twinge of nerves when she saw her auntie in the longue. She had been pretty loud during the third task, what if the woman had heard her sexual moaning or worse: overheard what Ariana had been saying about her!

"Homework all done honey?" Lela grinned at her, and relieved, Ariana nodded.

12