S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 03

Story Info
Ariana’s blackmail continues, with a trip to the mall.
6.4k words
4.54
19k
21
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a series that will include lesbianism and themes of blackmail, somnophilia, public sex acts, humiliation, and incest. Please do not read if such themes offend you, and also stay away if you want realism, as my stories are smutty fantasies. I would advise you to read the previous chapters first if you have not done so. All characters are 18 or older.

Thanks to those who emailed me feedback and ideas.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which will be a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Though these series share a setting, each is standalone so can be enjoyed without having read any of the others.

Chapter 3

Ariana was awoken by her alarm at 7.45 on Sunday morning, and quickly shut it off before it woke up her cousin Gabriela too who was asleep in her bed on the other side of their shared room. The blackmailer had told her to be awake for 8 o'clock when she would receive three more tasks for the day. She had found she slept surprisingly well, supposing that the stress combined with weird thrill of being blackmailed had worn her out, but as soon as she was awake, her mind was full of trepidation of what the day's tasks might be. She also again wondered how long the blackmail would continue; would she keep having to do three tasks every day or would the blackmailer get bored with her, or run out of ideas, or even at some point feel she had done enough to earn a release from the threat of having the video of her licking her sleeping auntie's pussy shared with her whole family.

She wasn't sure whether she should get out of bed and get dressed before the blackmailer texted her, however suspected it was likely that one of the tasks would involve how she would be dressed for the day, so decided to just stay in bed and await them. Precisely on 8 o'clock, her phone buzzed with a text.

"GOOD MORNING SLUT! SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR PUSSY TO SHOW ME YOU'RE AWAKE."

Ariana read the text, then double checking that her cousin was safely asleep, pulled down her duvet then wiggled her loose-fitting pyjama shorts down enough to expose her pussy and bush of thick black pubic hair. She took a picture with her phone then sent it to the blackmailer, realising how easy she had done so when a couple of days before she had never taken a nude photo, let alone shared one with any, but now after the webcam livestream of the night before, one pussy picture didn't feel a big deal.

"Good morning mistress, here is a picture of slut's pussy" Ariana responded, remembering to address her blackmailer by 'mistress' and refer to herself in third person as 'slut'.

"GOOD GIRL, NOW YOUR FIRST TASK TODAY. I WANT YOU TO MASTUBATE UNTIL YOU ORGASM WHILST IN A VIDEO CALL WITH ME. STAY IN YOUR BED TO DO IT."

"Slut share's a room with her cousin and she's here asleep. Could slut do it in the bathroom please mistress?" Ariana quickly responded, anxious she would be made to masturbate whilst her cousin, who could wake any time, was sleeping just a few metres away especially as filming it on video call would probably mean she needed to do it uncovered rather than stealthily with her hand down her shorts, hidden beneath the duvet.

"NO." The blackmailer bluntly replied then rang Ariana on video call. The Latina teen panicked, not wanting to take the risk of being caught by her cousin, but she was on the spot with her phone ringing so was forced to answer, not wanting to incur the wrath of the blackmailer if she declined the call. As expected, the blackmailer had their video switched off, and typed in messaging rather than spoke "NOW GET STARTED."

Ariana glanced across at her cousin again. The girl had rolled onto her side in her sleep, facing away from Ariana, with the duvet having bunched up against her front so her back was exposed. She still seemed peacefully asleep, so Ariana turned her attention to her task. She pulled back down her duvet and tugged down her pyjama shorts so they were around her thighs, struggling a little with one hand, whilst her other hand filmed it with her phone's camera. Making sure her pussy was in shot, Ariana licked two fingers then reached down to gently rub herself, caressing her labia before stroking her vulva between them. With one hand holding the phone, she couldn't finger herself whilst rubbing her clit like she had done on the livestream the night before, so decided to just focus on her sensitive clitoris.

She gently massaged her clit, warming it up to her touch then licked her fingers again to freshly wet them before continuing the rubbing, gradually increasing the firmness and moaning softly at the pleasurable sensation.

"TURN YOUR CAMERA TO SHOW ME YOUR SLEEPING COUSIN, BUT DON'T STOP RUBBING YOUR CLIT."

Ariana hesitated as it was one thing subjecting herself to the demands of the blackmailer, but quite different to involve her unaware cousin who had nothing to do with the blackmail video. But what option did she have as, if she disobeyed, the blackmailer would leak the video, and besides, her cousin was led on her side facing the wall so her face wouldn't be visible to the stranger.

Ariana turned her phone, filming her sleeping cousin. The girl's back, though uncovered by duvet, was covered by an old tee she wore in bed, however her lower half was only covered by white cotton panties meaning the blackmailer got a good view of the girl's plump booty which though not comparable to her mother's, was still impressive. Ariana, continuing to rub her clit as she wanted to orgasm as soon as possible to complete the task, realised that as she filmed the other girl, she was gazing at her ass, and couldn't help but fantasise about it, imagining how it would feel to grasp and squeeze it in her hands.

"I BET YOU LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR COUSIN AS YOU RUB YOUR SLUTTY CLIT. SAY IT OUT LOUD SO I CAN HEAR."

Ariana flushed, embarrassed that the blackmailer seemed to be able to read her mind, though her sexual reaction to her cousin probably wasn't too surprising after what she had done with her sleeping auntie. The command to say it out loud made her heart miss a beat, the girl not wanting to make any noise that could wake her cousin, especially not a taboo confession. Taking a deep breath, she said "I love rubbing my clit whilst looking at my cousin's ass!"

She had spoken far louder than she had meant to, the nerves and arousal probably the cause, and she didn't know why she had specified about the girl's ass. She starred across at the sleeping girl, fearful at any signs of her waking but it seemed she had gotten away with it. The dangerous gamble seemed to thrill her as she felt a wave of excitement, and her rubbing became faster.

"GOOD SLUT. NOW LET ME SEE YOUR WET PUSSY AGAIN."

Ariana turned her phone camera back on to her pussy, feeling that her orgasm was nearing as she let out a couple more involuntary moans. As well as wanting to climax so the task would end, she was also now so aroused from her clitoral stimulation alongside the thought of Gabriela's ass that she probably would have continued even if the blackmailer wasn't demanding it.

"I TOLD YOU TO GIVE YOUR AUNTIE A KISS BEFORE BED LAST NIGHT, AND I KNOW YOU DIDN'T. AS PUNISHMENT, PAUSE YOUR RUBBING TO SLAP YOUR PUSSY TEN TIMES. IF I DON'T THINK A SLAP IS HARD ENOUGH, IT WON'T COUNT."

Ariana read the message, silently groaning at the punishment as she was so close to orgasm that she didn't want to stop, having to make a mental effort to move her hand away, with her clit feeling like it screamed for attention after being suddenly neglected in the height of the girl's pleasure. It was true she hadn't given her auntie a good night kiss, as she had taken it more as a mocking taunt from the blackmailer as opposed to an official task, though supposed she needed to be even more careful going forward.

Ariana positioned her hand over her pussy then brought it down, her fingers slapping her wet pussy lips, causing her to whimper quietly to herself though in her state of arousal, the slight pain against her sensitive area felt pleasurable. She slapped again, each hit making a loud wet slapping noise, which she worried would cause her cousin to stir, but didn't want to slap any lighter encase the blackmailer didn't count it. With every slap, she felt her arousal increasing, and was surprised to realise that it was pushing her back towards climax, and that if she continued on pass ten slaps, this method would eventually make her cum. However, each slap caused a sting of pain too, and she had to fight to prevent herself from whimpering in discomfort as well as moaning in pleasure. With panic, Ariana noticed that Gabriela had begun to shift restlessly in her sleep, looking like she might be stirring at any moment, so the teen quickly slapped her pussy the last three times in short succession, moaning in pain but quickly returning to rubbing her clit, more desperately now as she was anxious to finish before the girl awoke otherwise she would have to quickly pick between hiding what she was doing beneath the duvet and thus risking having the blackmailer say she failed the task, or have Gabriela see her masturbating in her bed.

This desperation seemed to spur Ariana on, feeling how close she was to orgasm before it hit her with a wave of ecstasy causing the girl to give a stifled scream of pleasure, then heard a confused groan from her cousin. Ariana in panic grabbed her duvet and yanked it up to cover herself, having no time to savour her post-orgasm bliss, and fearfully glanced across to her cousin's bed. Gabriela, looking half asleep, pushed herself up in bed, yawning and looked at Ariana with blurry eyes, blinking to adjust to the morning daylight coming through the curtains.

"Did you say something Ariana?" she asked.

"No, just sneezed..." Ariana inwardly sighed in relief, seeming to have escaped being caught by her cousin by mere seconds. Had the noise of the orgasm woken the girl up, or would she have awoken now anywhere and interrupted Ariana if she had been slower arriving at climax? Either way it was a narrow escape which the Latina teen was thankful for.

She reached below the duvet to discreetly tug up her pyjama shorts, and looked at her phone to see a message from the blackmailer saying, "GOOD GIRL". As Gabriela got out of bed, Ariana settled down to recover from her orgasm, and reflected on her punishment, realising that her previous theory that there were only hidden cameras and microphones in the garden had seemingly been proven wrong, with there being more somehow hidden inside the house, as how else would the blackmailer know she hadn't kissed her auntie good night... but how on earth could a stranger have installed some secret surveillance system inside her home? At least there didn't seem to be any in her bedroom, unless the blackmailer just wanted a closer view through Ariana's phone than their hidden cameras enabled.

"TASK 2 IS TO GO TO THE MALL TODAY, AND BUY YOURSELF 5 NEW SLUTTY OUTFITS. EACH OUTFIT THAT I DON'T DEEM TO BE SLUTTY ENOUGH WILL INCUR YOU A PUNISHMENT. DURING THE TRIP I WANT YOU TO TAKE ONE OF THESE OUTFITS TO TRY ON IN THE CHANGING ROOM, AND SEND ME A VIDEO OF YOU ORGASMING WHILST WEARING IT."

Ariana sighed at the message, not worried about the difficulty as it seemed fairly achievable (though would likely take a chunk out of her savings, that she had slowly built up from her weekly allowance for a potential holiday after she finished high school), but thinking that if she was being made to buy five new outfits, it probably meant that today shan't be the last day of the blackmail unless they were just living her with a parting 'gift' of a slutty wardrobe.

"IN THE MEANTIME, DRESS AS SLUTTY AS YOU CAN, WITH NO BRA AND A PAIR OF YOUR COUSIN'S DIRTY PANTIES."

Ariana wasn't surprised that her mysterious 'mistress' had come up with some perverse dress code for her to wear to the mall, and got out of bed. Gabriela had gone straight downstairs for breakfast, so Ariana took the opportunity to search her wardrobe to find the sluttiest combination of clothing she had, selecting a pair of grey leggings that was fine to wear around the house, but she had always avoided wearing out in public due to how the material clung tightly to her big ass, and a green tube top to go with it so her tummy and shoulders would be exposed.

Ariana took her clothes to the bathroom, locking the door behind herself, and searched through the laundry basket until she found a pair of her cousin's panties. They were a simple white cotton pair, and she examined them, not noticing any visible marks, then guiltily gave them a little sniff, not sure if she was just trying to establish their cleanliness or if she was a horny little pervert. They smelt slightly of sweat, but with an underlying whiff of a different musk which Ariana guessed was a hint of Gabriela's pussy scent which she recognised was not too dissimilar to how her auntie Lela's pussy had smelt.

The teen pulled on her cousin's worn panties that fitted her fairly well, as despite being shorter than Gabriela, her ass was comparable in size. Ariana was unable to help feeling conscious of the feel of the material against her pussy, thinking how it would have been touching Gabriela's pussy just a day or two ago, which made the girl weirdly aroused. She pulled on the leggings, turning to look at her rear in the mirror, and confirming her fears that the grey material clung to her ass extremely tightly, perfectly showing the shape of her under butt as well as riding into her ass crack. The tube top she was slightly dismayed but not surprised to find clearly showed the outline of her puffy nipples through the green fabric. She brushed her long black hair down the front of her shoulders, hoping that it would obscure the obviousness of her nipples from onlookers. Ariana realised that the blackmailer hadn't asked to be sent any photos of the outfit, so she went downstairs to have breakfast, guessing that her mysterious 'mistress' would probably see her on the secret cameras they had somehow hidden downstairs. Gabriela and Lela were in the kitchen, and Ariana joined them for breakfast with neither commenting on her outfit which made the teen feel relieved it wasn't too bad, though they didn't know she was planning on wearing it out.

Ariana ate some toast in silence, too busy wondering if the blackmailer was somehow watching her right now to join her family in conversation.

"When did you get a new mobile mom?" Gabriela asked, seeing the black phone that Lela had on the table in front of her.

"Oh, it's just one I got for work... I still have the same one as usual for personal."

****

Later that morning, Ariana went down to the bus stop at the foot of Sapphire Lane, and got on a coach that went by the mall, growing more comfortable as she didn't notice any particular stares caused by her outfit, though she knew her legging clad ass was the main eye drawer so perhaps they were just from behind her back.

The mall was a small upmarket one full of expensive clothes stores, though did have a few teen focused outfitters that were cheaper, and it was in these which Ariana hoped to assemble her five outfits. 'Slutty' had never been an adjective she clothes shopped by, but was sure it shan't be too hard, she'd just have to keep a look out for anything tight, short, skimpy, revealing, sheer, or trashy. Now she was out in public the first time since the blackmail had begun, it struck her that perhaps her mysterious 'mistress' would be here in person, blending into the crowd and watching her. She decided she'd keep a look out for anyone who seemed like they might be observing her or kept bumping into her over the course of the mall trip. Ariana wasn't sure what she would do if she did identify a suspect, but it wouldn't hurt having some clue who her blackmailer may be.

She was on her way up an escalator to one of the clothing stores she had in mind when her phone buzzed with a message. "SHOW ME YOU ARE AT THE MALL BY TAKING A PHOTO FLASHING YOUR LITTLE BOOBIES IN THE MIRROR OF THE LADIE'S RESTROOM."

"Yes mistress." Ariana responded, not wanting the blackmailer to grow impatient and think she had ignored the message. She followed the sign to the restroom on the 1st floor, hoping she would find it empty despite the mall being quite busy however she was out of luck as there was a woman touching up her make-up at the sink, and a brunette woman who came into the restroom behind Ariana, passing her to go into a toilet stall. The Latina teen hovered around the sinks, pretending to be washing her hands them wiping something from her eye until the woman left, however to her dismay a blonde woman came out of one of the stalls and joined her at the sink, whilst two more came into the restroom. Ariana was already running out of ideas on how she could linger at the sink without looking weird, and it didn't seem that she would get a chance to be alone so she could take the photo.

The two woman who had just come in went into stalls, whilst the blonde at the sink finished washing her hands and turned her back on Ariana to hold them under the hand dryer. Ariana thought about waiting until she finished and left, but thought by then the brunette woman who had come in at the same time as her would probably be coming out of the loo, whilst another woman could enter the restroom at any moment. Ariana yanked her mobile out of her little sling bag, pointing the camera at the mirror whilst, with her other hand, yanked up her tube top to expose her tiny breasts with big dark nipples, and snapped a photo. Just as she did this, the brunette woman came out of the toilet stall, and got a clear full of the teen's exposed chest in the mirror.

The woman gasped, and Ariana stuffed her mobile back into her sling bag, and hurried to the exit, tugging down her tube top to cover herself without looking back. Outside of the ladies' restroom, Ariana rushed away, not sure where to but just wanted to get away from the scene and the brunette who had witnessed her public flashing. She took refuge in a coffee shop on the other side of the mall, and sat at a table in the back to pick at a croissant, as she recovered from the panic. She couldn't believe she had been caught and was terrified at bumping back into the brunette woman, but she found her shame and humiliation ease away to be replaced by excited arousal, realising that the thought of the older woman having caught a glimpse at her teenaged breasts turned her on, and felt that her nipples had hardened, making them even more prominent through the material of her tube top.

Ariana rearranged her long hair to try have it cover the obvious outlines of her nipples, when her phone buzzed with a message from her blackmailer.

"WHERE IS THE PHOTO SLUT?"

"Sorry mistress, here is it..." Ariana quickly sent the photo, which she was relived had turned out all right, as, despite her arousal from the experience, she didn't want to have to go do it again if it had been blurred.

"GOOD SLUT, I LOVE HOW YOU GOT A SURPRISED WOMAN IN THE BACKGROUND SEEING YOUR TINY LITTLE TITS.

HAPPY SHOPPING! WHEN YOU FILM THE VIDEO IN THE CHANGING ROOM, I WANT YOU TO KEEP YOUR COUSIN'S PANTIES ON TO ORGASM IN."

"Yes mistress." Ariana responded demurely, the reminder that she was wearing Gabriela's dirty panties not helping to calm her arousal. She headed to a teen clothing store whilst keeping an eye out for the brunette so she could avoid the woman if she saw her again.

She browsed the store, hoping she might be able to find some things she liked that would also qualify as being slutty. After much examination of various pieces of tight or skimpy clothing, Ariana picked out three outfits she quickly tried on, happy to find they fitted, and brought for a price she felt was reasonable. She had noticed a few people check out her big ass clad in the tight figure-hugging leggings, and found that rather than feel self-conscious, she enjoyed the attention to her biggest asset, and actually found herself anticipating the looks she might get if she had to wear her new outfits in public.

12