S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana went into a different clothes store where she found two more outfits, completing the five she needed for the task, so took them into the changing room to try on as well as fulfil the masturbation requirement. The changing rooms were like a series of cubicles with curtains that hide the changer from view, but Ariana felt conscious that the thin sheet of fabric and 'Occupied' sign would be the only things that protected her from onlookers as she masturbated, and would do nothing to muffle any noise.

There was a stool in the corner, so Ariana balanced her phone on this, leaning it against the wall, so it could film her as she did the task without her needing to hold the camera. She then undressed from her tube top and leggings, and picked out the outfit she would wear for the video. It was a casual dress with spaghetti straps so bared her tan shoulders, in an eye-catching yellow however what made it slutty was its shortness with the skirt barely covering the teen's ass. It was certainly not something she would usually wear as anything too short drew attention to her ass, making her big booty appear even more massive, however the thought now excited her.

She started the video then stood in front of the camera, turning around to show off to her 'mistress' how big her ass looked in the tiny dress, telling herself that she just wanted to make the blackmailer satisfied the outfit was slutty enough, and not because she was enjoying showing off. Facing back to the camera again, she slowly lifted the front of her dress until she exposed her cousin's white cotton panties then licked her fingers before slipping her hand down the front to feel her wet pussy, remembering the blackmailer's instruction to keep the panties on. Even though she wasn't exposing her pussy, somehow it felt even sluttier to be rubbing herself in the panties, heightened by the fact they didn't belong to her, with the blackmailer able to see the outline of her hand shoved in the crotch of her panties move as her fingers rubbed her vulva, feeling her wet hole then her hard sensitive clit.

As Ariana rubbed her pussy, trying to keep down the speed so not to make any audible wet pussy noises, she used her free hand to feel her big hard nipples through the yellow fabric of the dress, unable to stop herself gently moaning as she pinched the sensitive projections of skin.

Voices of woman outside going into different changing rooms reminded her she was in a semi-public place, so she reluctantly stopped fondling her nipples through the dress so she could instead hold her hand against her mouth to muffle any further involuntary moans as she continued rubbing her clit. As she neared climax, Ariana realised she could hear the woman in the changing room next door, clattering clothes hangers and trying on an outfit. The reminder how close she was to strangers as she secretly masturbated, meaning any moan of pleasure could lead to her being detected, turned Ariana on even further and she soon orgasmed in her cousin's panties. The pleasure was intense, but the Latina teen managed to prevent herself from crying out in ecstasy, and instead just slumped against the back wall of the changing room, her hand firmly clamped over mouth, until she recovered from the climax.

Ariana quickly changed out of the yellow dress, realising she had probably been in the changing room for a suspiciously long time, and pulled back on her revealing outfit of tight leggings and tube top. She brought the last two outfits then found a juice bar with wi-fi so she could send the video over to her blackmailer, subtly watching some of the clip first to ensure it had come out all right. By the time she had finished her smoothie, her 'mistress' had responded "GOOD GIRL! NICE DRESS, I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE OTHER FOUR OUTFITS YOU PICKED. JUST TASK 3 LEFT FOR THIS EVENING..."

****

Ariana returned home, and subtly unpacked her new clothes so her cousin wouldn't see and make her show them all. Ariana's mom Salma returned from her weekend away at her friends in time for dinner, so the four woman in the house ate together. Ariana couldn't help noticing how radiant her mom was looking since she got back from the trip, like it had revitalised the woman and gave her a glow, but when asked she just blushed, and said it had been a nice weekend catching up with her friend.

"Oh, I almost forgot Ariana, there was another box that was left on the doorstep today for you which I left in the hallway. Your shy friend again?" Lela said. It must be another box left by the blackmailer, likely something for task 3.

"Who's this shy friend?" Gabriela cut in before Ariana could responded, always enjoying gossip.

"Oh, just Riley." Ariana said, picking one of her friends from school, planning to text the girl as soon as she finished her meal so Riley could cover her encase Gabriela ever asked her about it.

"Riley's been round before hasn't she? Surprised she's shy..." Salma said offhandedly, with Ariana feeling herself flush a little at being forced to create these flimsy lies.

"What did she drop round?" Gabriela asked.

"Oh, um... I think she said she just wanted me to look after a birthday present for her mom for a couple days, so she doesn't see Riley bring it home before..." Ariana lied, proud of herself for remembering that Riley had mentioned her mom's birthday was next week, and using it in an inventive lie on the spot.

****

Ariana was anxious to find out what was in the box, but had to help with the washing up, then hang out in the lounge with the family due to her mom having been away. The blackmailer hadn't texted her the task yet so she was also waiting nervously, yet excitedly, to find out what it would be.

After the TV show they were watching finished, Ariana's phone buzzed and she snatched it up quickly, seeing that as expected, it was the blackmailer.

"TIME FOR TASK 3 SLUT. GET THE PACKAGE FROM 'RILEY' AND TAKE IT UPSTAIRS, THEN SEND ME A PHOTO OF YOU LICKING WHAT'S INSIDE TO SHOW YOU'RE READY TO BEGIN." She wasn't even surprised anymore that the blackmailer had someone overheard what she had said at the dining table, though it creeped her out to think they were eavesdropping on all her family's conversations.

Ariana excused herself, leaving Salma and Gabriela to watch the next episode of the show she pretended not to be interested in, and Lela doing something on her new work mobile phone.

The Latina teen found the box in the hallway, and took it upstairs to the study where she thought she was less likely to be disturbed than the bedroom she shared with Gabriela. Before opening the box, she checked to see if there was any note, thinking she could see what the blackmailer's handwriting was like, but it was just blank. She briefly wondered how her auntie had known it was for her, but was distracted from that thought when she opened the box and removed the contents from a protective bag.

The contents were a small silicone egg-shaped object, purple in colour, with a flared base bejewelled with a fake transparent gem, and a bottle of something. At first she thought it was a dildo, but it was too small and not the right shape, then she realised it was a butt plug. Ariana picked it up, feeling intimidated by the toy despite its tininess, as she had never had anything up her butt before, and there was no doubt where the toy would be going...

She didn't have any choice however, and held it to her lips, taking a photo of herself tentatively licking her tongue over the silicone, then sent it to the blackmailer.

"I THINK IT'S PRETTY CLEAR WHAT TASK 3 IS! I WANT YOU TO INSERT THAT PLUG INTO YOUR TEEN ASSHOLE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT FILMING THIS TIME, JUST SEND A PHOTO OF IT ONCE IT'S INSIDE YOUR ASS.

THE BOTTLE IN THE BOX IS LUBE; USE PLENTY AND I'D ADVISE YOU TO BEGIN BY AROUSING YOURSELF THEN WARM YOUR ASS UP WITH A FINGER OR TWO BEFORE TRYING TO INSERT IT. HAVE FUN SLUT!"

Ariana pulled down her leggings and cotton panties, the inside of the crotch visibly stained by the wetness of her pussy throughout the day. She pulled up her tube top, and licked her fingers before playing with her puffy nipples, feeling them harden and finding that arousing herself with the stimulation definitely made her more relax, and ready for the prospect of a butt plug.

The teen climbed on top of the office chair backwards, kneeling on it, and squeezed a blob of lube, 'water-based' she read on the front of the bottle, onto her palm. With her other hand she grabbed a tanned buttock, pulling to spread open her ass cheeks then rubbed the lube on to her tight asshole, a wrinkled speck that had a dark ring of skin surrounding it.

She applied more onto a finger, then used the digit to massage the lube around the rim of her tight wrinkled hole, feeling it become slick and slidey. She gently probed the speck of her asshole, feeling she'd never be able to fit her finger inside, but after much tender rubbing and massaging with lube, she felt her finger slowly slip in. Ariana gasped at the strange feeling, her anus feeling like it was tightly clamped around her finger, and for a moment she felt like she couldn't push it in any further, but breathed and calmed herself, and her finger continued sliding inside her anus, entering all the way to the last knuckle.

Ariana paused to allow herself to grow accustomed to the weird, but not unpleasant feeling, of having something inside her asshole, resisting the urge to pull it out which was a feeling her body seemed to respond to the anal intruder with despite it not being painful. After a while she got used to the feeling, and actually felt a strange pleasure from wiggling her finger inside her rectum, then pulled it back slowly before pushing it back in, gently fingering her asshole.

Her anus was wrapped so tightly around her finger, that Ariana felt it would be impossible to insert a second, not alone the butt plug inside, however she had felt the same way about a single finger before it had slide inside of her, so persevered with the fingering, trying to relax and ease her anus as she softly moaned. She fully pulled out her finger so she could apply more lube, feeling her asshole immediately close back to a tiny speck, however when she pushed her fingertip against it again, it slid back inside with relative ease.

After more fingering with a single digit, she pulled back out so she could push two fingers against the tight opening this time. It felt impossible, but after applying even more lube, her fingers suddenly pushed inside, making her gasp at the sudden stretching of her anus, with her ass feeling full to bursting. Again, she tried to focus on breathing, and slowly moving the two fingers so her asshole could get accustomed to having them inside, stretching around them whilst she felt the excess lube run down her perineum, which was the same dark skin tone as her anus, to her vulva, which had already wettened itself naturally from the girl's first experience of anal stimulation.

Soon Ariana was quietly moaning in pleasure as her two fingers glided in and out of her anus, that still felt very tight but had grown comfortable with the intrusion. The Latina teen felt that it was now time to try the butt plug. She slathered the purple silicone toy in lube, feeling it wasn't possible to put too much on, then held it against her tight butthole, and slowly but firmly pushed it against her anus, feeling it gradually stretch to accommodate the tapered tip of the butt plug, then stretching further as the toy increased in girth as it slowly entered her. Ariana gasped as she felt her ass stretch around the widest part of the butt plug, until suddenly it felt like it was sucked inside her rectum, as her asshole closed back around the narrower bottom section until it tightly clung around the thin 'waist' of the plug, leaving just the wide flared bejewelled base sticking out the hole, obscuring her anus from view. The tightness of her anus now worked in reverse, as rather than making it a struggle to push something inside her asshole, it became the muscles that held the toy inside her rectum. Ariana had never felt anything like the sensation, and was shocked with how large the toy felt inside of her, despite in reality being very small.

She allowed her butt to slowly get use to the silicone toy inside of it, then gingerly stood up, feeling the sense of fullness in her rectum strange but oddly pleasurable. There was a mirror hanging on the wall in the study, and Ariana carefully removed it then placed it on the floor upright, leaning it against the wall. She turned so her ass faced the mirror and looked over her shoulder at the reflection. There was just a glimpse of the bejewelled base showing from between her big buttocks, so she reached back to spread her cheeks apart to fully display the flared base of the butt plug, thinking it looked oddly pretty, like jewellery for her butt hole. She picked up her phone and took a photo, sending the picture to the blackmailer, who the girl was increasingly thinking of as her 'mistress', finding the sexual thrill of each task outweighed her anxiety of being blackmailed by the, if released, life-changing video.

"GOOD SLUT, IT LOOKS WONDERFUL! JUST WHAT THOSE BIG BUTT CHEEKS NEEDED BETWEEN THEM." The blackmailer texted in response to the photo, and Ariana felt pride in successfully completing another day of three tasks.

"THREE MORE TASKS FOR TOMORROW. GOOD NIGHT SLUT."

"Slut's got school tomorrow." Ariana texted back, hoping the blackmailer would be lenient and arrange the tasks so she could do them in the late afternoon and evening she was home.

"I KNOW, IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN! SWEET DREAMS MY LITTLE SLUT..."

Ariana read the text, anxious at the implication. Was the blackmailer thinking of making her do tasks at high school? She had done things in public at the mall, but high school felt even riskier, as she'd be surrounded by people she knew. The confidence she had felt triumphing all the tasks the blackmailer had given her so far dwindled a little, but the challenge also excited her, and she couldn't help becoming turned on by the thought of the kind of things her 'mistress' would come up with.

Ariana was about to begin the process of removing the butt plug, wondering if it may be best if she did it in the bathroom just in case, however found she had grown use to the feel of it, and enjoyed the pleasurable fullness it made her feel so decided to keep it in a little longer...

The Latina teen pulled back on her cousin's panties (definitely dirtier from Ariana's pussy juices than they had been at the beginning of the day) back on along with her leggings, double checking in the mirror they weren't so tight as to reveal the shape of the plug between her buttocks, but she couldn't see a noticeable bump. Back dressed she felt even more aroused, finding that wearing clothes over the butt plug somehow made it feel even better, like it was confirmation it'd be in her for a longer time, rather than something she would pull out any minute when her ass was bare.

Ariana decided to go back downstair to join her family in the lounge, finding the thought of being in the room with them whilst her asshole was secretly plugged exciting and daring. It'd just be for an hour before she had a shower, where she'd remove the plug, and if it got uncomfortable before then she could always excuse herself and pretend to go to the toilet where she could take the toy out sooner.

It seemed she didn't even need a blackmailer to give her perverted tasks, but Ariana was too aroused by her first experience of anal stimulation and the excitement of the day, to care. It'd be her secret after all, the blackmailer didn't need to know she was doing extracurricular tasks...

12