S.L - The Dominatrix

Story Info
Domme January takes her submissive wife to a dominatrix.
7.6k words
4.47
12.3k
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, and first in a series of short one-shots I'll be doing alongside my long ongoing series. This one will feature lesbianism, domination and submission, light bondage, and a golden shower. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

The Story

January parked her Porsche on the front drive of her home at number 36 Sapphire Lane, a cul-de-sac in a wealthy suburb. The road ended in a square around a green which functioned as a private park for residents of the road, and January was proud she had one of the large, detached houses which overlooked it.

She stepped out of her car and walked to her front door, unlocking it and entering. Inside Amelia was knelt on the floor, patiently awaiting January's return from work, and smiled up at the woman when the door opened. "Welcome home Mistress, did you have a good day at the office?"

Amelia was 25 years old, with a cheerful face, pretty in a 'girl next door' kind of way, that was surrounded by a big bush of curly ginger hair. She was short, with a slender body that was clothed in a pink miniskirt and a lacey white bra, as well as her black leather collar which only January had the key to remove.

"Yes, thank you kitten..." January glanced at herself in the hallway mirror. She was 45 years old, and stunningly beautiful in a sophisticated way with a thin face, unblemished white skin with a healthy pinkish glow to her cheeks, and shoulder length blonde hair which was done up in a tight bun that emphasised her authoritativeness. Her natural beauty was heightened by her subtle make-up which further accentuated her elegant features. She wore a knee length black pencil skirt, showing off her slender nylon-clad legs, and a pale salmon blouse that revealed just a little cleavage of her medium-small and perfectly firm breasts, exposed enough to be enticing whilst remaining professional for her job as a project manager at a data science firm in the nearby city.

January's authoritative nature wasn't just limited to her professional life, as she was also a dominant in her personal, and sexual, life which had shaped her household. Amelia craved submission, and had met January and her wife Sanna in a lesbian fetish bar one day when she was 20 years old. What had begun as threesomes where she was a submissive alongside Sanna to the dominant January, had grown into love between her and the two older woman, and five years later, Amelia was living with them as a 24/7 sex slave which was a dream come true to the young woman who couldn't imagine a more wonderful existence to replace the drudgery of her previous life living in a tiny apartment and eking a living with low paying jobs as a waitress.

If three person marriages were legal, she would have become a wife to the two woman, but instead they had settled for an adult adoption, so Amelia was officially part of their family as the 'daughter' instead. Though a strange arrangement, she loved the closeness this gave her to the two woman, and made her more comfortable in her devotion to them as being a 24/7 sex slave was quite a commitment to make in life.

Amelia's homophobic biological parents had disowned her at 18 when she came out as a lesbian, and she was amused to think how horrified they would be if they knew that not only was she attracted to woman, but she was also living an alternative sexual lifestyle. She didn't really see January and Sanna as her 'moms' (though they referred to her as their adopted daughter to work colleagues who it'd be impossible to explain their kinky relationship to) but nevertheless the pair did provide her with maternal comfort in their relationship and felt more like family than her real parents ever did, whilst also looking after her financially as money was not something she had to ever concern herself with anymore. Her duties were to clean the house, do the grocery shopping and other errands, cook meals, and sexually service January, and the less dominant Sanna, anytime and anyway they desired.

January sat down on a chair besides the front door, and Amelia shuffled over and lovingly removed the woman's high heels, carefully putting them on the shoe rack, and kissing the blonde's nylon-clad feet to welcome her home. January affectionately patted her on the head and asked, "What have you've been preparing for dinner kitten?"

"Duck à l'Orange, with a side of green vegetables." Amelia responded proudly.

"Sounds delicious." January said and stood up as her wife Sanna entered. The woman was 37 years old, with beautiful pale blue eyes, a pretty smile, pale white skin, dark brown hair, and a body that was slender like January's though with slighter breasts. She wasn't as stunning as her blonde wife, not many people were, but she was still highly attractive and had a wholesome feel of alluring innocence like she went to church on Sunday rather than engaged in a kinky alternative sexual lifestyle.

She was dressed casually, as she had been working from home, in jeans and a black and white striped tee. The woman was originally from Finland, moving to America to work in the finance department of a company on a university placement, and ended up staying when she met January at a work event which started a romance, escalated by their discovery that Sanna enjoyed sexual submission whilst January thrived in domination, with the two ending up marrying. That was over a decade ago but not much in their relationship had changed, only deepened in love, with Amelia being an unexpected addition. She viewed the younger ginger woman, officially her adopted 'daughter', like a mixture between lover, little sister, and beloved housekeeper.

"Hi mussukka." Sanna smiled and gave January a kiss, on the lips rather than on the feet like Amelia. "Has piglet been telling you all about her new dish?"

'Piglet' was Sanna's pet name for Amelia, while January tended to call her 'kitten'.

"Hello dear, yes she seems quite excited about it. Hope it goes better than that disastrous Salmon en croûte!" January laughed.

"Hey that was one time!" Amelia, knelt between the two women, said mock-indignantly.

****

Unlike the Salmon en croûte, Amelia's Duck à l'Orange was a wonderfully tasty meal, accompanied by a bottle of Pinot Gris. After dinner, Sanna went up to the study to practice the harp, an instrument she had always wanted to learn which January had brought her for their tenth wedding anniversary.

January went into the lounge, telling Amelia to follow her as she felt like the woman deserved a reward for preparing such an excellent meal.

"Strip out of those clothes kitten." January told the younger woman, who eagerly unzipped her pink miniskirt, pulling it down then unclasping her white bra, anticipating her mistress was rewarding her for the meal she had cooked.

Meanwhile, January pulled out some lengths of rope from a drawer beneath the lounge's bookcase, always keeping some bondage items handy as it was often in the lounge that she played with her sex slave 'daughter' Amelia or submissive wife Sanna. She didn't bother to undress herself as there wouldn't be any need as she planned to just seat Amelia in her lap and fondle and play with the woman, and she enjoyed the dominance being clothed gave her over her naked 'daughter'.

"Kneel here whilst I frogtie you." January patted the sofa and Amelia climbed onto it in position. January folded the rope to create a 'bight' then wrapped the length around the girl's left leg, where her thigh was resting on her ankle from the kneeling position, then pulled the 'tail' of the rope through the 'bight' then wrapped it around the leg a second time and again pulled it through the 'bight'. She quickly adjusted the tension to ensure all the rope lay evenly and flat around the woman's leg, then split the 'tail' and pulled the ends of the rope in between the woman's thigh and ankle then tied them in a knot. This left the woman's ankle and thigh securely tied together, meaning she was bound in the kneeling position.

January replicated this on Amelia's other leg, carefully but quickly efficient as it was one of her favourite bondage ties so had become expert on it over the years she had been tying it. With the final length of rope, January tied the woman's wrists securely together, behind her back. This left Amelia quite securely tied up in a kneeling position with her freckled arms behind her back, but not so restrictive that she couldn't squirm and wiggle around.

"Perfect, you look adorable tied up like that!" January smiled, pleased though the bondage position was fairly basic.

January sat on the sofa, and got the sex slave to shuffle over and straddle her lap so they were facing one another with January's seated legs going between Amelia's tied kneeling legs, with the ginger's butt, plump for her slender body, resting on the blonde's knees.

January began by kissing the younger woman, with Amelia keen to return the kiss so it quickly grew deep and sloppy, passionately sucking on one another's lips. January brushed her fingers down the ginger's bare arms, placing one hand on the small of Amelia's back to support her whilst with the other she began to fondle the sex slave's breasts which were soft and perky with big puffy nipples. She caressed and squeezed the smallish breasts as she deeply kissed the ginger, then rubbed her fingers over her puffy nipples which were hardening in pleasure, and made the young woman moan through their kiss.

January moved her hand down to caress Amelia's soft buttocks, squeezing their plumpness. The blonde slapped the woman's butt with her hand, firmly but not too hard as this was a reward not a punishment, however it was enough to make the ginger wiggle in her bondage. She playfully spanked Amelia a few more times, loving the feel of her palm slapping against the frogtied ginger's soft buttocks.

The blonde broke the kiss, but substituted her mouth on Amelia's lips with her fingers. She pushed all four digits into the young woman's mouth, rubbing them against her wet tongue and feeling her lips wrap around them. Amelia let out a muffled groaned, her mouth full, as January got her finger's slick with the woman's salvia. She wanted her fingers to be wet, ready to touch Amelia's vagina, but also relished forcing as much as her hand as possible into her compliant sex slave's mouth.

"Let's get you turned around in my lap so I can make you cum."

With Amelia repositioned, still straddling her mistress' lap but now facing the other way with her back to the older woman, January caressed her hand down over the ginger's breasts again, tenderly pinching her swollen nipples, then over her tummy and downward, brushing through her little patch of pubic hair, to her pussy. January began to rub her fingers, wet from Amelia's mouth, over the pussy whilst clamping her other hand over the woman's mouth to muffle her moans of pleasure. Holding her hand over the woman's mouth increased January's feeling of power of her submissive, loving feeling Amelia's warm breath on the palm of her hand, muffling any sounds she made, and feeling every quiver of her lips.

January rubbed her wet fingers in a circular motion over Amelia's pussy with its plump labia majora and aroused pink vulva, pressing down to stimulate her clit. The ginger groaned into the blonde's hand clamped against her lips, her eyes rolling up in pleasure as she wiggled in the rope bondage and the woman's grasp.

January increased the intensity of the rubbing, feeling Amelia's thighs shake in their frogtie as she neared orgasm. The blonde pushed her fingers into the ginger's mouth again, with the younger woman lustily sucking on them, suppressing her moans of pleasure until she climaxed in January's lap.

"Good kitten, now go and do the washing up!" January said, helping the woman off of her lap then untying her arms so Amelia could free her legs from the frogtie herself. January left her in the lounge, going upstairs to undress from her blouse, pencil skirt, and nylons to take a relaxing shower.

****

January got into bed besides her wife who was sat up reading one of her trashy romance novels which were her guilty pleasure. Amelia had brought up a tray with hot chocolate with cream which January and Sanna enjoyed as a treat before bed on Fridays, before going to her room next door after kissing them both goodnight. They enjoyed the younger woman sleeping with them, but Amelia was only allowed to sleep in their bed as an occasional treat as January felt that a 24/7 sex slave shouldn't be accustomed to sleeping with her mistress but have a separate bed.

"Remember I told you to not make any plans this weekend as I have a surprise?" January asked, and Sanna placed down her book, nodding. She wouldn't normally of made any plans without first consulting her dominant wife, but was excited to know why January had specifically told her to keep the weekend free.

"We shall be spending Saturday night in a hotel in the city, just me and you. I've booked that new Spanish restaurant you read about, and have a special surprise arranged for us afterwards..."

"Special surprise?" Sanna asked quizzically, and playfully tried to probe her wife for clues, but January refused, instead kissing the brunette to silence her questions.

****

The couple checked into the hotel on Saturday afternoon and went up to the luxury suite, Sanna smiling in excitement at how plush it was as the bellhop, a pretty 18-year-old girl in the traditional uniform including cute cap, showed us around our set of rooms which included a lounge area, large bathroom, and bedroom.

January returned to the lounge with the bellhop whilst Sanna opened her suitcase in the bedroom. "Which dress should I wear to the restaurant tonight?" The Finnish woman called to her wife.

"Be with you in a second dear, I'm just tipping the pretty bellhop..." January called back, and the girl blushed at the compliment from the beautiful lesbian woman who was more than twice her age, but gratefully accepted the tip before leaving the room.

"Maybe we could use one at home, I can imagine Amelia in the uniform!" Sanna laughed, emerging from the bedroom, and January agreed then followed her wife back into the bedroom to pick out of the two dresses the woman had brought. Sanna typically brought a couple of choices with her when they went away for a weekend, as January liked to pick what her wife wore on dates, being another aspect of her dominance in the relationship over the submissive brunette.

****

"Remember, I have another treat for you tonight..." January told Sanna as she unlocked their hotel room door, the two having had a delicious meal at the new Spanish restaurant followed by a cocktail in the hotel bar.

"You haven't got the cute bellhop for me?" Sanna joked.

"No, but you'll want to get changed out of that dress and into some lingerie as we'll be having a visitor..."

"A mysterious visitor to wear lingerie for, who could that be?" Sanna raised her eyebrows, but January just told her to go get change.

January changed into a simple but sexy black lace bra and panties with hold-up stockings whilst Sanna dressed in a pretty light blue bra and panties and sat down on the sofa with her wife, cuddling up and asking, "So who's coming to visit?"

"I've hired Mia to give us a couples session tonight. She should be here soon..." January grinned and Sanna's mouth dropped open in surprise. Mia was the dominatrix that January hired whenever she had an urge to be submissive in sex, and though Sanna knew about her (being more than happy her wife had a conduit to satisfy her occasional submissive yearnings), she had never met the sex worker. However, she had often fantasied about what the woman who dominated her authoritative wife must be like.

"You mean you'll be dominating me with her, or will YOU be getting dominated with me?"

"I'll be getting dominated with you!" January laughed, enjoying the surprise on her wife's face at the thought of the blonde doing anything submissive in front of her. "Today we shall be treated equally as bitches by a dominatrix."

January gently groped and kissed her excited wife as they waited, and it wasn't long until the phone rang from the hotel reception saying they had a visitor. The blonde told them to send her up, then hung up the receiver.

"She gave us specific instructions to leave the door unlocked, and to wait for her kneeling in lingerie. We are also not allowed to speak unless spoken to and of course must do anything she tells us."

"Oh my gosh, she sounds a little fierce!" Sanna laughed as she knelt down next to the blonde on the floor of the longue, both of the women facing the door and waiting. It would only take the dominatrix a few minutes to get a lift from the reception and to find their room down the corridor, but January found waiting dressed in lingerie alongside her wife, both of them silent in anticipation, exciting and already found herself becoming aroused.

The door opened, and Sanna, unable to stop herself, gasped as Mia entered. She was in her late twenties, slim and attractive with her lips painted a cold shade of pink and her face framed by her blonde hair in a chin-length bob with a straight fringe. She wore a short, but high necked, tight black dress with leather boots and matching leather gloves, and a big white fur coat. She entered, glancing over indifferently at the kneeling couple but otherwise ignoring them as she wheeled in a rollaboard case behind her then shut and locked the door.

She next took off her fur coat, and put it on the sofa, letting the women see her slim small-breasted body in the tight black dress. Only then did she acknowledge January and Sanna.

"Hi January, it's been a long since our last session but glad to see you again. Have you had enough pretending to be a domme so letting out your true submissive slut self again?" Mia smirked, her accent Polish.

"Yes mistress." January responded obediently, blushing at the belittling words from the younger woman, especially in front of her wife. She was comfortable in her dominance, and Mia knew this, but the playful taunt still felt humiliating to the proud beautiful domme, though it was satisfying to her passing submissive desire which was the reason she occasionally needed Mia's services.

"And who is this?"

"She's my wife, Sanna."

"Ah the wifey sub I hear so much about! I'm delighted to have the kinky couple together at last! Though I'm still missing your sex slave cutie..."

"It's extremely rare for me to show my submissive side in front of my wife, but I don't think my slave Amelia should see her mistress submit."

"Ahh, perhaps you may change your mind one day as I'd like to meet her too, but I'm being greedy as I have your wife today!" Mia turned to Sanna and asked her "Are you a good obedient wife?"

"Yes Mistress." The brunette woman nodded, obviously excited by the situation but nevertheless intimidated by the clothed dominate stranger standing over her.

"Well tonight you are my pet, and your wife is just another bitch." Mia went to her case and unzipped it, pulling out two black leather collars with metal stubs which she handed to the kneeling woman.

"And pets need to be collared, so put these on."

January unbuckled the collar and put it around her bare neck, enjoying the feel of leather against her skin as she tightened it and re-buckled, as her brunette wife did the same. Being collared was a trigger that got the dominant blonde into the mood for her occasional sexual submission. Sanna meanwhile was more used to being collared during sex, though she wasn't permanently collared throughout the day like Amelia, nevertheless the feel of the leather around her neck still sent a twinge of excitement through her body.