S.L - The Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January knelt on the bathroom floor, watching as Mia directed Sanna to climb into the bathtub, the brunette looking a little confused, obviously not having worked out what finding the gold rubber ball had earnt her. With the woman sat in the tub, Mia stood beside it and raised one of her legs to place her foot on the opposite edge of the bath to balance with her crotch over the Sanna's face.

"Open wide Skank!" Mia grinned and Sanna, her face upturned towards the dominatrix's pussy, obeyed, looking like it had just dawned on her what her 'prize' was going to be.

"I'm going to pee in your little skank mouth." Mia said to make it clear, pausing a moment to allow Sanna to use the safe word 'pineapple' if this was going too far, but the brunette kept her moth wide open and waited. Water sports wasn't something the couple did often, and it would normally be Amelia's mouth that was the receptacle, but Sanna was excited for her unconventional reward.

Mia began to piss with Sanna quickly closing her eyes. Her aim was good, and the stream of urine, hydrated but with a twinge of yellowness, sprayed into Sanna's open mouth which quickly filled and overflowed, causing piss to run down her cheeks and chin. Some droplets fell onto Sanna's small pale breasts, whilst Mia's weakening stream splashed across her pretty face until it reduced to a tinkle then a final few drips. January couldn't help feeling jealous watching, thinking how being pissed on would have been a fantastic way to end her evening of submission, however her dominant self was actually wishing it was her who was pissing on the pretty brunette.

Sanna meanwhile loved the submissive thrill of her mouth being used as a toilet, and enjoyed holding the piss in her mouth as she felt the overflow splash over her face. The taste, or smell, wasn't strong as the woman was hydrated, but there was a definite saltiness and slight bitterness to the flavour.

When she finished urinating, Mia ordered the woman to swallow her mouthful of pee. Sanna obeyed, and smiled a "Thank you Mistress". January always thought how especially pretty her brunette wife was when her innocent-seeming face was slick with pussy juice or salvia, and decided that piss had the same effect. She was proud of how Sanna had taken it in her stride despite the surprise and it not being something she was accustomed to.

"You have a good little wife slut here Bitch! I wish I could keep her...!" Mia laughed, affectionately stroking her leather gloved fingers through the woman's dark brown hair.

"I'm sure you may meet her again Mistress." January replied, definitely having enjoyed sharing her submissive side with her wife, and planning to bring the woman to future sessions with Mia however she would have to be especially dominant at home to ensure the brunette remembered her place... perhaps with some peeing...

****

Mia left, leaving the couple the collars to keep as souvenirs, and saying she hoped they'd be in the city again soon for another session with her. January had a long hot shower with Sanna joining her, washing the sweat from the intense lovemaking off of their bodies as well as the pee from the brunette's cheeks and chin, then they went to bed, too worn out from the day to do anything besides give Amelia a quick phone call, then cuddle together under the soft bedsheets.

Author's note: If you want to see more of January, Sanna, and Amelia the let me know in the comments. Perhaps there will be more stories with them. Or maybe you'd like to see Mia the dominatrix feature in a story again?