S.L - The Matriarch Pt. 01

Story Info
Fatema has enough of her lazy daughter's behaviour.
5.6k words
4.53
21.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of incest, reluctance, BDSM, humiliation, and spanking. Please do not read if such themes offend you, or if you can't enjoy the silliness of the premise. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Note: This story was edited to remove some typos etc.

Chapter 1

Yasmin woke up mid-morning, stretching in her warm double bed. At 19, she was trim and fit so was not stiff or sore from the uncomfortable position she had fallen asleep in, and got up gracefully to pad to the bathroom (she had her own en suite) naked to pee and shower. She had been up late surfing porn and chatting with people on sex sites, sharing nude photos of herself that became increasingly risqué with the more she swigged from a bottle of red wine (an expensive one of her mother's she had pinched from the kitchen), and discovering she enjoyed teasing lesbian women with her body even though she was heterosexual herself. She had drunk far too much of the wine, and despite the music she had been playing far too loudly without caring that her mom sleeping down the hallway had work the next day, had finally passed out with her laptop still on.

In the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror, amused to see how tousled her normally straight dark brown hair was, and thinking it's mess made her look like she had been fucked. Her fingers felt a little sticky with the dried wetness of her young perfectly waxed pussy, which she had shown off so much during the night, so she stepped into the shower to wash off the late night of drinking, sexting, and masturbation, scrubbing her lightly tanned body that was a result of her mixed heritage from her beautiful Persian mother and handsome white American father. She was slim and tall, with small but perky breasts that had dark nipples, and long legs topped by a perfect bubble butt.

As she showered, Yasmin thought about her selfish father who had broken up the family leaving her mother for a younger woman. She hated it happened but knew they were never really right for each other with her father being so laidback and content living the easy American life (laziness as her mom called it) whilst her mother was the opposite. She had grown up in a very strict society that fostered a strong work ethic and a conservative view on how young woman should behave.

Yasmin wasn't keen to move away from home to a suburban neighbourhood in a new state with her bossy mom, but her dad had no room in his life for a grown daughter not much younger than his new wife, and anyway Yasmin was revolted by the idea of living with a 23-year-old stranger as her new 'stepmom' so felt staying with her mom was the best of two evils. The move to No. 42 Sapphire Lane, a cul-de-sac in a wealthy area which ended in a square of houses around a green, was the most boring place she could imagine, separating her from all her friends from high school. Her mother had picked the neighbourhood to be close to her lesbian sister Mahnaz, Yasmin's aunt, who lived on the road too, on the opposite side of the green, with her white wife Ava and 18-year-old stepdaughter Mary.

She now basically lived on her phone and computer to stay in contact with her friends, and have some sexy fun being a hot little slut teasing men online as strangely she hadn't noticed any living in her new road. But at least the large house was nice, and she had a pool in the garden to sunbathe by...

Sure, she was supposed to have gotten a job by her 19th birthday according to her mom, which was a deadline that had already been pushed back several times as her bossy mother had been nagging her to get a job since she finished high school. They had just had another big fight about it the previous evening after Yasmin had skipped an interview the woman had got her with a law firm. Her mom made plenty of money from her business that was more than enough to support both of them, so Yasmin didn't see why she had to work, and had just shrugged when her mom had called her a 'lazy freeloader'. As long as the woman kept paying her credit card so she could buy all the clothes she wanted, Yasmin didn't much care what the woman thought of her lifestyle.

"What the fuck?" Yasmin muttered confused as she pulled open her underwear drawer to get out some panties and a sports bra to hang around the house in (her mom always nagged her how she dressed inappropriately at home) and finding the drawer completely empty. So was the other top drawer that held her shorts, and she yanked out all of the drawers, finding it was the same with all of them! Her closet was completely empty too. She was confused and panicked then remembered her mom bashing her about how she dressed and threatening to throw away all of her clothes... it seemed like the bitch had actually done it which drove the teen into a rage. She stormed out her room, not caring she was naked, to confront her mom.

However, as she stormed through the house, shouting 'Mom!' she realised that she was home alone so infuriated, she went to her mom's room to see if the woman had stashed her missing clothes there or if not, she could at least borrow something of her mother's to wear so she didn't have to stay naked. She found the door to her mom's bedroom locked, which seemed to confirm the bitch had taken her clothes and was forcing her to remain naked out of some kind of petty revenge for their argument last night. Why would her mother do something like that to her!

Yasmin went back to her bedroom, planning to ring her mother until the woman picked up and explained herself, however found her mobile, along with her laptop, was also missing. Her anger turned a little to fear, thinking what if they had actually been burgled but that didn't make sense as why on earth would any thief take every last item of clothing of her's. She went downstairs, trying to think what she should do, and noticed that on the kitchen table was a note.

"Good morning Yasmin,

After last night's behaviour where you showed you had no intention of ever getting a job, I decided some drastic action was required to adjust your bad attitude. This was only reinforced when I found you passed out drunk in your room (from a bottle of wine your stole from me no less!) with your laptop open with proof of your disgraceful conduct befitting a whore. No, not a whore as at least they earn a living, but a cheap slut.

You will have noticed no doubt that I have removed your clothes. These were brought with my money so I have taken them back until you can earn them again. I have also taken your mobile and laptop as I cannot trust you online unsupervised. Your purse with all your credit cards has been confiscated also as I shall not allow you to spend any more of my money until we have solved your attitude problems.

Spending the day naked will hopefully make you humbler, and I have written a list of chores below I expect you to do before I'm home from work to prove you aren't as lazy as you act.

I have given the cleaner a day off, so you don't need to worry about being seen by her.

Love from your Mother."

Yasmin read the note several times, fuming at the audacity of the woman! 'Fine', she thought to herself. 'I'll spend the day naked, which effectively traps me in the house, but I sure as hell won't be doing any of the chores. I'll have breakfast then laze around watching trash TV and find other ways to waste my time until mom returns home, and I'll force her to return my mobile, laptop, clothes, and purse'.

****

Fatema pulled into the driveway of No. 42 Sapphire Lane after her day at the office, and entered her home, checking herself in the foyer mirror; pleased with the confident woman in the reflection. She was forty-three but striking in looks with beautiful, tanned olive skin and Persian ethnicity with wavy long dark brown hair. She was shorter than her daughter but curvier with large breasts and plump ass that looked amazing in the blouse and pencil skirt she wore to the office. She rarely went into the office nowadays, preferring to work from home in her study but had decided to leave her daughter to face her punishment alone today, and see what she found when she returned home.

If Yasmin had done all the chores to a good standard, then Fatema would give her some clothes back, and see how her behaviour improved over the week with the girl earning back more privileges if she was good. However, she expected it wasn't going to be so easy, and Yasmin would need a firm hand before her attitude became adjusted to Fatema's liking.

She found Yasmin sprawled on the sofa, her body covered with a blanket as she watched some stupid American reality show. She glared up at Fatema. "Hope you are proud of your fucking weird prank. I have not done any of the dumb chores, and want my mobile and clothes back now."

Fatema sighed, seeing that she had been correct in thinking that her daughter would be difficult, but was determined not to give in and would continue with her plan until the teen was behaving like a good daughter.

"Stand up... NOW!" Fatema ordered, and Yasmin flung off the blanket and stood up, obeying but defiantly with attitude. "Want to see me naked mom, is that it? Did seeing me tease those fucking dykes on my laptop excite you or something? Did the divorce turn you into a lesbian like your sister?"

Fatema calmly sat on the sofa in front of the spoilt teen, ignoring the outburst, and looking over her daughter's slim naked body.

"Bend over my lap." The woman ordered calmly.

"What the fuck! No!"

"If you don't, I'll burn all your clothes and never buy you anymore."

"You wouldn't."

"Yes I would, then instead of being a freeloader slut in my home, you can be a naked freeloader slut."

Yasmin groaned but didn't really see what choice she had but obey her mom as with no clothes, money, or internet access she was effectively trapped so would just have to humiliate herself in playing out whatever dumb little power trip her mother was on.

"So, what are you going to do, spank me?" Yasmin said, reluctantly bending over her mother's knees.

"Yes, you're not as ignorant as I thought. Thirty spanks for not doing your chores then an extra three for swearing in front of me three times." Fatma had expected to find that the chores had not been done, and may have even hoped they wouldn't so she would have justification to spank her daughter's naked ass. She certainly couldn't deny the excitement she felt at finally taking control of her sexy little slut daughter who begrudgingly positioned herself over her mom's lap. Fatema reached into her handbag, and took out a pair of tight fitting thin black leather gloves, pulling them on to protect her smooth hands from the sting of the spanking she was going to deliver, but also finding she liked the feel of power they gave her.

"Now put the toes of both feet on the floor and your left hand on the floor as well so you support yourself, then put your right hand in the middle of your back." Fatema grabbed the slim wrist of her daughter's right hand to hold the girl in place, and put just a little pressure on it as a warning she could twist it up painfully if she wanted to. She admired the lightly tanned bubble butt bent over her lap, fully at her mercy, then gave the teen's left buttock a light slap.

"Ow, that really hurts." Yasmin rolled her eyes sarcastically, but Fatema smirked to herself, she was merely getting a feel of her daughter's ass before the real spanking began. The next few spanks were in a similar vein, light and playful with Yasmin angry and embarrassed at her position and the fact she was being spanked at 19, but barely reacting until she yelped in surprise as Fatema sharply brought her gloved palm down on the teen's ass cheek, causing a loud smacking sound. The mother continued with some more harder smacks, alternating butt cheeks and making her daughter squirm and moan "What the fuck!"

Twisting the wiggling teen's arm up to make her be still, Fatema felt a lusty shiver of power from physically controlling her slutty daughter.

"That's one extra spank for swearing again..." Fatema said, blithely continuing despite Yasmin's protests and yelps. After a few more hard slaps, Fatema changed to a sequence of short, quick smacks; making sure she varied where they landed so the skin of the teen's buttocks reddened evenly as the pain caused her to involuntarily kick her feet. Fatema thought how cute her daughter's long legs and little bare feet looked kicking helplessly as her ass was slapped sore.

"Stop mom, it hurts!" Yasmin begged but Fatema ignored her, slapping each butt cheek as hard as she could, then fiercely unleashed another torrent of quick hard spanks, giving the teen no respite.

"I'll do the stupid chores, just stop!" The girl wailed.

Fatema was pleased how her daughter had given in, but the spanking was a punishment she wasn't going to let the brat off. However, the woman thought she'd give the girl a little break so paused, gently caressing the girl's butt with her gloved fingers, and pleased with the lovely shade of red she had turned it.

"Good girl, I look forward to you being more well behaved tomorrow, but it's too late to change the fact you skipped your chores today so you're not begging your way out of the consequences!" Fatema resumed the spanking, quickening the tempo to deliver a series of quick but light slaps that wouldn't have hurt at the beginning, but were painful on the girl's already sore butt and made her yelp and cry.

The Persian woman realised she was approaching thirty-four spanks, though doubted Yasmin had kept count so wouldn't notice if she gave her a few more, and brutally smacked her palm down on the girl's behind, making her wail. Fatema gave Yasmin some of the hardest slaps yet, mostly alternating buttocks but throwing in some double slaps to keep it a surprise where she was going to be struck next; each one causing her to cry out. The daughter's ass was an attractive deep shade of red now, and she was panting and sniffing with watery eyes that showed she was barely holding back tears. The woman gave her butt one last slap, even though she knew she had now passed thirty-four.

"Thank me for punishing you." Fatema smiled, pleased with the spanking and how it had taken the fire out of her spoilt daughter. There was a pause, Yasmin not wanting to take the final humiliation of actually thanking her mom for this, but whimpered when she felt the woman's hand rub her sore ass and mumbled "Thank you mom."

"I want you to call me maman from now on." Fatema said, preferring the Farsi term over the American 'Mom' her daughter had always insisted on using, often in a belittling way of a spoilt brat rather than the respectful tone of a good daughter.

"Yes maman." Yasmin responded humbly. Fatema felt she had won the first battle against her spoilt daughter, but suspected the effect of the spanking would be short lived and that she still had a lot of work to do until her daughter behaved how she desired.

Fatema let go of Yasmin's wrist and let her put her hand on the floor with the other one, but didn't let her get up.

"Stay there."

Taking off her gloves she grabbed a fist full of her daughter's long pretty hair with one hand, and pulled her head back, holding the glove she had used for the spanking to the girl's trembling mouth.

"Open up your mouth you little slut...open it!" Fatema ordered, and Yasmin meekly obeyed, feeling utterly cowed by her mother after such a spanking, and even more belittled being referred to as a 'little slut'.

Fatema pushed the glove in her daughter's mouth, then turned her attention to the girl's sore red butt. She gently touched the tender hot flesh, hearing the teen whimper through the glove at just the slightest touch, and caressed it with her hand, enjoying the warmth of the skin and it's softness against her bare palm. Punishing the girl with a hard spanking had felt fantastically therapeutic, but now caressing her sore butt felt intimate and motherly, in-control but caring. She had a slight urge to give it another surprise spank, but felt that was a little mean to do even to her bratty daughter...

Yasmin's whimpers of pain turned to a quiet little moan through her mouthful of leather, obviously finding the hand softly caressing her stinging butt cheeks pleasurable, though wouldn't consciously admit this to herself.

"I know your butt must hurt pretty bad after that, but remember spankings are punishments, and only bad girls get punished... Now, how about you be a good daughter and go and make your hardworking maman dinner?"

****

Yasmin felt confused and angry as she cooked her mom's favourite rice and chicken dish. She hadn't cooked a proper meal in ages but remembered the recipe from when she had been taught by her mom years ago, and actually felt a pang of guilt that she had stopped helping her mom in the kitchen as had always enjoyed the cooking lessons as a girl.

Cooking naked was weird, but at least there was a cooking apron to project her skin from the hot grease splatter, though she thought how ridiculous she must look in the apron without any other clothes. When she turned as the chicken cooked in the hot pan a few drops of the hot butter and oil splashed out and hit the flesh of her still tender ass, making her yelp in pain and made her even madder that her mother had spanked her like a kid; forgetting her nostalgic reverie on the cooking lessons.

Not only were her mother's actions completely crazy, but so were her own reactions to what was happening to her, feeling ridiculous at the meekness she had felt after her punishment. This was not her mother's home country on the other side of the world, which her mom and aunt often spoke fondly of, but America where an adult shouldn't need to be bossed around by her parent. However, Yasmin couldn't help but feel some guilt over what her mom... or her maman had said.

The girl thought 'Okay, maman did have some good points. I have taken this year off before college and should have done some good with it, and my clothing has been a little slutty perhaps. But what the fuck kind of response is taking all my clothes and phone, and keeping me here like a prisoner? I can't believe she spanked me like that, and I just let her do it'.

****

It was strange to be eating naked at the dinner table, with her clothed mom who had changed out of her business clothes into a casual dress. Even more humiliating was the fact she was sat on a soft cushion which her mom had given her after the teen had cringed from the pain of sitting on her sore ass.

Fatema made it clear to her daughter that if she wanted to keep living in her house, and have her college paid for as well as money from her trust fund sooner rather than later, she would be obeying a whole new set of rules and adopting values including a good work ethic, obedience, and respect for her mother.

"Yasmin darling you know in your heart that you need this harsh intervention now or it'll be too late. You are aimless and poorly influenced into a lazy and spoilt lifestyle where you have no self-respect. I blame myself for putting up with it for far too long. It was moving here to Sapphire Lane and looking towards a better future that I came to see you need a better future as much as I do, and it is up to me to make it happen for both of us."

Yasmin had to hold her tongue a few times as her maman talked while they ate. She was grateful she wasn't being yelled at, but felt the woman had no right to dictate how she lived her life. However, she had to make a choice of going out on her own with nothing or living in her maman's house under the new rules, and felt the latter, though crazy, was much preferable to homelessness so responded "Yes maman, I suppose you are right."

12