All Comments on 'S.L - The Matriarch Pt. 01'

by Becky_Sapphire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craigabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that story but wish it hadn't stopped when it did. I can't wait for the next episode. It also brings up the age-old question, is it better to be naked or dressed as a slut? i hope you choose the latter,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked this and look forward to more. One minor critique though. And you're not alone in it. It seems most of us in the western world are fooled by the swarthy skin tone and the frequent unibrow, but there would be no thick bush if Fatima is a practicing Muslim. I don't remember why, something about Allah says it's a cleanliness thing, but the Quran states women are to be clean shaven. So if Fatima is as devout as she appears, there would be no thick Bush, but instead a bald beaver. Otherwise great start and I give a 5/5.

Dewey Cheatham

Becky_SapphireBecky_Sapphireabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments!

Fatema isn't intended to be a practicing Muslim, just disciplined with a strong work ethic rather than having religious beliefs, however love little details like that regarding differences in women's pubic hair so if I ever have a Muslim lady in one of my stories (actually have plans for one in my Teen Escort series), I'll be sure to make a point she is clean shaven!

Becky_SapphireBecky_Sapphireabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Dani, writing of Chapter 2 is in progress and hopefully ready soon. It'll be a longer instalment if thats any consolation.

goodwabgoodwababout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it. Thanks(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is probably the best story on this site.

secretLacesecretLace12 months ago

I really enjoyed the first episode. Great writing and a good pace. As a satin and lingerie lover I would love to see her in a more expensive sexy satin maids dress. Really looking forward to see how her sluttiness awakens.

Looking forward to the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBecky_Sapphire@Becky_Sapphire
Writer of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe of stories. A world of sapphic smut where teen girls often find themselves dominated by MILFs! These feature a variety of fetishes, relationship dynamics, and taboos. Coming soon: Chapter 10 of The Adoptee, just need to proof read! I'm...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES