S.L - The Matriarch Pt. 02

Story Info
Fatema takes her bratty daughter to get a maid uniform.
10.6k words
4.53
14k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of incest, reluctance, BDSM, humiliation, and spanking. Please do not read if such themes offend you, or if you can't enjoy the silliness of the premise as I strive for sapphic smut, not realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

I co-wrote this story with Barbarabadgirl, so it is a shared creative process.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 2

Yasmin was awoken by her alarm clock at 7 o'clock, swearing bitterly at being made to get out of bed so early; the alarm she never needed to use before becoming a reminder that the events of the previous day had not just been an unpleasant dream. She reached out to turn off the alarm, and considered just going back to sleep but her ass was still sore from the previous day's spanking, so the girl decided it'd be best not to anger her mother by disobeying her instructions.

The tall slim girl groaned, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, and pulled herself out of bed. Fatema had told the teen to prepare breakfast and coffee for her before she started work, so Yasmin went to get ready in her en suite, showering, cleaning her teeth, brushing her straight dark brown hair, and using the loo. As she prepared herself for the day, unable to dress as her mother still had all of her clothes confiscated, Yasmin reflected on the previous day which had begun the surreal situation. She had been forced to spend the entire day naked then harshly spanked for not doing the chores, before being made to cook her mother dinner then wash the woman's hair. The mixed-race teen tried to forget that a small part of her seemed to enjoy being dominated by her beautiful authoritative maman.

She had been forced to agree to work as her mom's full-time 'maid' for an entire month to earn back her clothes, phone, laptop, and other privileges that she had previously taken for granted, with even her allowance being replaced with wages she wouldn't even have access to until her mom thought she had proved she'd changed her attitude to the Persian woman's liking.

Yasmin hoped that this was all just some madness from a fit of anger, and that Fatema, given time to soothe, would allow things to return to normal and not follow through with the month-long agreement. 'I'll make her a great breakfast, act affectionate, polite, and submissive, and maybe even do a chore or two then that, along with the hair shampooing last night, will surely at least get me back my clothes, if not make the bitch call the whole ridiculous thing off...' thought Yasmin as she went downstairs, her lightly tanned body naked though she had realised she still had her towel so could tie that to cover herself. However, Yasmin knew this small act of rebellion against Fatema's rules wouldn't go down well, so didn't risk it, and after all it wasn't much better than being naked as it wasn't like she could go out with just a towel wrapped around herself.

In the kitchen, Yasmin put on some toast then made some smashed avocado whilst waiting for the kettle to boil. She buttered the toast, having a couple of pieces herself, then put the smashed avocado on it, poured the coffee, and went into the dining room where she had heard her mom come downstairs and enter.

Fatema, stood at the bookcase with her back turned, was dressed in a white blouse and grey trousers. The white of the blouse contrasted beautifully with her tanned olive skin and dark long brown hair, straightened from the wash the night before, whilst the trousers didn't reduce her femininity, but showed off her womanly shape including her plump ass. Yasmin was embarrassed to find her eyes drawn to this shapely butt before her mom turned around.

"Morning Yasmin darling." Fatema smiled, looking her naked daughter up and down, and pleased to see she was carrying a plate of food and a cup of coffee, having obediently got up to make her breakfast as instructed.

"Morning maman, hope you slept well?" Yasmin said, remembering her plan to be polite and making sure she used the term 'maman' that Fatema preferred over the American 'mom'. Now she was in the room with the fully clothed woman, she couldn't help feeling more conscious about her nakedness, and despite her mother's shorter height, there could be no mistake about which of them was in control of the situation.

"Very well thank you. Set down my breakfast then you may kneel besides me until I need you again." Fatema said, sitting down at the head of the table, and Yasmin blushed at the order. 'The housekeeper wouldn't have to do shit like kneeling so why do I?' the teen thought but didn't argue, putting the plate and mug on the table in front of the woman, then kneeling on the floor besides her, feeling the only authoritative advantage she had on the woman, her height, be lost.

She cringed in internal anger when the woman belittlingly patted her on the head, but remained silent as realised her current powerlessness. Fatema ate her breakfast, writing on a notepad but Yasmin, from her low angle, couldn't see what she was jotting down.

"Good job with the breakfast darling." Fatema smiled down at her kneeling daughter after she had finished eating. "I've written you a list of chores for you to do whilst I'm working this morning. If you have finished them by midday, and done them to a good standard, then I shall take the afternoon off and temporarily give you back some clothes so we can go shopping for a new outfit for you, so you don't have to be naked all the time!"

Yasmin wondered why she couldn't just get some of her clothes back permanently rather than having to go and buy a new outfit, but Fatema had always been disapproving of her clothes so supposed the woman was using it as an opportunity to force her into some more conservative outfits, but at least it meant she wouldn't have to stay naked all day again so agreed "Yes maman."

Fatema stood up and went to the office room upstairs where she typically worked from when not going into office, leaving Yasmin to read the note.

'1. Wash up breakfast.

2. Bring me a black tea.

3. Vacuum all the downstair rooms.

4. Dust all the shelves and windowsills.

5. Hang my clothes from the washing machine outside to dry.

6. Scrub the stairs.'

Yasmin read the list and groaned. She was not used to having to do any chores, and accomplishing all these tasks to a standard her mom would be satisfied with before midday seemed like it was going to be hard work. 'Better get started as if I'm not done by midday, I wouldn't put it past that bitch not to take me shopping and make me spend another entire day naked...'

Washing up the breakfast things wasn't too bad, nor was making her mom a cup of tea however it was humiliating to knock on the study door and take it in for the clothed woman sat at her work computer.

"Good girl." Fatema said, not even giving her daughter a glance.

"No problem maman." Yasmin replied politely but inside was annoyed how her mom seemed to be belittling her at every opportunity.

Vacuuming was the first proper chore Yasmin had done in years, and she was surprised how long and tiring it was to clean the carpets of the entire downstairs floor, with her frustration not helped every time she caught a glimpse of her naked reflection, a reminder of her subservient position, in one of the mirrors. Dusting the windowsills and shelves was equally a bore, though the teen tried to do a thorough job as she knew if she missed a spot, her mother would be sure to somehow find it.

It wasn't until Yasmin was filling a basket with the clothes from the washing machine that she realised she was going to have to go outside, completely naked, into the back garden to hang the clothes on the washing line. Their house was detached, and the back garden was surrounded by high fence so there wasn't any chance a passer-by would catch her naked, but the teen still felt extremely exposed as she went outdoors and felt the slight breeze on her bare skin, and the patio slabs then grass under her bare feet. Something about being in the open air made her feel far more vulnerable than she had felt whilst naked inside her home, and couldn't help but think about how she'd be stranded in full view out in the open if someone did intrude. Because of this nervousness, Yasmin did not dawdle in hanging out her mother's wet clothes, pegging them up as quickly as possible.

When she was done, Yasmin hurried back to the house carrying the empty basket, however out of the corner of her eye spotted movement in the window of the house next door. She looked up and saw that a girl was looking out of it down at her, the higher vantage point allowing her to see over the tall fence. Yasmin quickly ran the rest of the way to the house, glad to get back to the safety of indoors but humiliated at being seen naked by practically a stranger. The family next door, No. 40 Sapphire Lane, had moved in shortly after them, and comprised of a single mom, her teenage daughter who went to Ginerva Academy (a private high school for girls nearby), and a stepdaughter who, like Yasmin, was 19 years old. Yasmin thought it must have been the stepdaughter that she had seen at the window, as the person was too young to be the mother whilst the little sister would be at school. Besides Yasmin thought she had seen the tanned features the stepdaughter, who was Hispanic, had in contrast to the white skin of her step relations.

'Is she going to think I'm some kind of naturist who never wears clothes at home though me running in probably gave it away I wasn't comfortable being nude? How long was she watching me anyway, was she just glancing out or had she been spying on me the whole time? Maybe she's some dyke and enjoyed it though at least it was from a distance so she couldn't see anything in detail...' Yasmin thought to herself, embarrassed at being caught naked by her neighbour, and unsure what the Hispanic girl's reaction was. She was certainly glad she was going to be getting something to wear that afternoon as she didn't want any more accidental exposures to strangers. She enjoyed sending sexy naked pictures of herself online, but there she felt like she had some power, whilst here she had no control over her enforced nudity.

Yasmin brooded on the situation as she scrubbed the wooden floorboards of the stairs, thinking about how embarrassing it was going to be every time she bumped into her 19-year-old neighbour, knowing the teen girl had witnessed her naked outdoors. When the family had moved in, Fatema had tried to get Yasmin to go over and introduce herself to the girl as they were the same age, but Yasmin had refused, thinking it was childish and reluctant to allow her mother to 'matchmake' her with new friends.

However, she did need some in their new neighbourhood where she knew no one besides her stepcousin Mary, the stepdaughter of her auntie Mahnaz, who was a shy freckled bookworm in her senior year at high school, and not someone Yasmin imagined she could be friends with. So, the teen next door, also new to the area so presumably had no local friends neither, seemed her best chance and Yasmin had planned to introduce herself sometime after waiting long enough so it was clear she wasn't doing it just because her mother suggested it, however it seemed she could probably forget that now as the girl probably thought she was some nudist weirdo...

'At least I've completed these dumb chores on time..." Yasmin thought as she finished scrubbing the last step. She went down to the kitchen to make herself a smoothie, as she waited for her mother to come out of her study and check on her at midday.

Fatema signed off work at midday, knowing that she'd either be spending the afternoon taking her daughter shopping for her new uniform, or punishing her if she had not finished the chores or had done them to a poor standard. The woman was pleased to find the stairs looking freshly scrubbed as she descended them, so it seemed her daughter had at least finished the list. She found the girl sprawled across the coach in the lounge. "All done maman."

"Good girl, let me just check they have been done properly." Fatema walked around the ground floor, examining the carpets to ensure they were vacuumed and running her fingers over shelves and windowsills to check they were dusted, and also noticed out the window that her washed clothes were hanging up on the line. She went into the kitchen to check all of the breakfast things were washed, and even found the smoothie maker washed up on the drying board. 'Looks like she is finally learning to wash up after herself, a couple of days ago that would have been left out for me to clean...'

"Great job, I knew you'd make a good little maid when given a nudge! Now let's go get you a new outfit so you don't have to stay naked all the time." Fatema grinned, and Yasmin though feeling belittled by being called a 'good little maid' was relieved her mother was satisfied and felt a little emboldened to ask, "Would I just be able to get some of my old clothes back instead of you buying me new ones... after all there is no need for you to buy me new things with your own money..." Yasmin hoped that spinning the query like she was thinking from the perspective of saving her mom money might persuade the woman, when really it was just because she wanted to dress her way rather than whatever her mother thought was appropriate.

"No, I think a new outfit would be good for you though glad to hear you're no longer taking me buying things for you for granted. To make you feel better, I shall take the costs out of your wages account." Fatema smirked, knowing what her daughter really meant was that she wanted her own clothes back, but purposefully not reading between the lines of the girl's question.

Yasmin sighed but didn't argue further, thinking, 'Anything will be better than being forced to be naked, and though it's embarrassing to have mom pick clothes for me, how bad can her choice be?'

****

Fatema temporarily returned some of Yasmin's clothes to wear on the shopping trip, with the teenager looking forward to being dressed again however she protested when she saw what her mom had picked out for her.

"It's not my fault you dress like a slut. Either you wear what I brought down for you, or you get a spanking and we defer the shopping trip so you can stay naked for another couple of days..."

Yasmin chose to wear the outfit her mom had given her, and dressed in front of the watching woman. The clothes were a red plaid miniskirt (part of a slutty schoolgirl outfit Yasmin had worn to a costume party last year), a tiny white crop top, and nothing else, not even bra and panties. The skirt, shorter than the usual length she'd wear in pubic, displayed the full length of her long slender legs and felt extremely risky without panties. Meanwhile, the crop top, old and undersized, clung tightly to her braless chest with the outline of her nipples prominently displayed through the fabric, whilst far more of her tanned midriff was exposed than with a normal crop top. The teen wasn't prudish in how she dressed, but the outfit her mom had picked was ridiculously revealing and not something she'd ever wear out if not forced.

'She's obviously trying to 'teach' me that I dress slutty, but that bitch seems to enjoy humiliating me whilst doing it..." Yasmin thought, but followed Fatema out the front door to the car, feeling even more underdressed whilst outside, especially next to her mother clothed smartly in blouse and trousers.

They drove out of Sapphire Lane, however stopped off at a nearby row of various shops and cafes to have lunch at a bagel store. Yasmin would have preferred to skip lunch and get the shopping trip over and done with, not wanting to spend any more time in public than she had to whilst dressed in such skimpy clothing, however her mom insisted. The place was fairly busy for a weekday lunch time, and Yasmin received both disapproving glares and intrigued glances. 'Though people's reactions are differing, everyone probably at least shares the view that I look like an utter slut.' Yasmin thought, embarrassed, and was glad to be seated at a table so the bottom half of her body was obscured from view.

Despite her outfit, Yasmin found herself strangely enjoying eating bagels with her mom, realising it had been ages since she had eaten out with the woman. On a nearby table, she noticed another pair who seemed to be mother and daughter, though they didn't look alike so Yasmin guessed step relations or adoption. The girl, a white 18-year-old brunette with Dutch braids and a pretty, if little foolish, face seemed enraptured with the tanned older woman, a stunning black-haired beauty. Yasmin thought she heard the woman call the girl 'bébi' whilst the teen addressed the woman as 'mommy'. The pair had finished their meal, and got up to leave with the woman holding the teen's hand as they exited the bagel store.

'Okay their relationship seemed far too sappy, and holding your 'mommy's' hand as a teenager is just embarrassing, but I do wish I had a little closer relationship with my mom as its just me and her now since dad left... and if I was a more considerate daughter I wouldn't be in such a weird situation as I am now with all the chores and no control over my own clothes...'

****

After they finished lunch, they got back into the car and Fatema drove to a store on the outskirts of the suburbs which Yasmin was confused to see was rather drably named 'Brown's Uniform Store'.

"Are you sure this is a place that sells actual clothes maman?" Yasmin asked, her heart sinking as she looked at the nondescript building that was far flung from the designer clothes stores she normally spent her allowance at.

"Of course it does Yasmin darling." Fatema smirked, and led her daughter across the carpark to the entrance of the store. When inside, Yasmin quickly realised that the place indeed sold uniforms and seemed to be focused on selling in bulk to companies, made to their branding and requirements, however, did offer ranges of various generic uniforms as well. 'What is mom thinking, these are work uniforms, not proper clothes!' Yasmin thought, as she followed her mom down an aisle until the Persian woman found an assistant to show them where the 'maid' uniforms were.

"They're for my daughter... it's her first job." Fatema told the assistant.

"Housekeeping? Yes, a uniform would likely be appropriate..." The assistant, a middle-aged woman, said as she looked Yasmin up and down, seeming amused at the skimpiness of the teen's current outfit.

"You can't be serious! I thought I was going to be getting some actual clothes, not a uniform!" Yasmin whispered angrily after the assistant moved away.

Fatema ignored her, and picked up a hanger with a uniform similar to the one she saw online. "Go and try this one on darling, it's in your size."

"I'm not wearing a housekeeper uniform!"

"At least go try it on, then we can decide if you will or not..." Fatema replied, her voice growing me stern, and Yasmin decided to obey. She took the uniform to the changing rooms, taking only a few seconds to undress from her skimpy outfit, then pulled it on. The bland housekeeper uniform dress was a dark navy blue in colour, with a skirt that went down pass her knees, and had a neat white collar and cuffs, plus a white pocket apron. Yasmin looked at herself in the changing room mirror with haughty distaste.

'I would have thought any clothes were better than being naked, but honestly I think I'd be more embarrassed if the girl next door had seen me dressed like a domestic servant in my own home, than I did with her seeing me naked... There is no way I'm wearing this uniform; I'd rather stay naked!' Yasmin thought stubbornly, and walked out the booth to show her mom, determined not to allow the woman to force her into buying it.