S.L - The Matriarch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatema pulled on her dressing gown then told her daughter to follow her to her bedroom. Yasmin reluctantly followed, having expected to be dismissed after the bath like she had been the night before, and anxiously wondered what else her mother could have in store for her.

****

"I have a little surprise for you, look in the box..." Fatema pointed to a box she had on her king-sized bed.

The teen, intrigued, opened it, hopeful that maybe it would contain some of her possessions she was getting back for good behaviour, perhaps some of her old clothes and hopefully her phone or laptop but she was very wrong.

Yasmin was shocked by the contents of the box, gasping aloud with her heart pounding in disbelief. "Holy shit...no way!" the girl exclaimed, pulling out the flimsy skirt of the obviously slutty maid costume then picking up the silly maid headpiece. "You can't be fucking serious mom... really?"

The drab maid uniform, though humiliating, made some kind of twisted sense in its purpose to make her feel more immersed in her role, and the enforced nakedness had the flimsy justification of being because her clothes were confiscated but a slutty maid costume, like someone would wear in bedroom roleplay, seemed completely unwarranted beyond her mom getting perverse kicks out of their agreement.

"Oh yes, my little maid, I have a very special maid costume for you to wear. Since you have dressed and behaved like a little slut for years we both know that even if you learn to clean, cook and do as you're told like a proper maid in your uniform, that underneath you will still be a slutty little whore. So, instead of entirely suppressing it, a slutty whore maid is what you will be when I wish for it. And if you can't remember to call me 'maman' like you were told, I may have you address me as 'mistress' or perhaps 'madam' instead."

Yasmin, ignoring a strange wave of excitement flowing through her, was horrified at her mother's words. Even after everything the woman had made her done so far, and all the new rules that had been placed upon her, she couldn't believe her mom was now going to force her to dress like a 'slutty whore maid'.

'Is mom a lesbian like auntie Mahnaz?' The teen thought. 'She never seemed to be into other women before, or interested in sex at all for that matter, but she sure seems to be acting like she was with me now! Holy fuck, not just a dyke, but a fucking lesbian domme! All this seems to have unleashed some repressed perverted side of the bitch, and I am not going to go along with this any longer!'

Despite her shock and anger, Yasmin couldn't help thinking what a hot lesbian her mom would make, but pushed the weird thought out her mind as she furiously exploded. "No way! I've gone along with all this shit so far, and honestly trying my bit to be a better daughter but this whole agreement is getting ridiculous. Stealing my clothes and stuff, making me be naked then forcing me into a fucking maid uniform to do tons of chores, and now this porno maid costume! This has gone too far and I'm not fucking putting up with it anymore! Are you really trying to help me or just using this as an excuse for some sick sexual fantasy of yours? Hire a whore if you want a girl in a dumb slutty costume..."

Before she could say another word, Fatema's hand shot out with a quick sharp slap to her daughter's cheek, whilst her other hand grabbed the shocked girl by the throat, shoving her against the wall as she slapped the teen's cheek for a second, harder, time. Yasmin shrieked, stumbling, and trying to reach up to pull her mother's hand from her neck.

"Hands down! Don't even think about it." Fatema's eyes glared hot as she spoke. Yasmin, seconds ago in the midst of a raging rant, fell silent, looking back terrified at her mother.

"I am tired of your complaints, you ungrateful little skank." Fatema said, giving her daughter another hard slap on the cheek. "If you aren't happy with our arrangement, which is for your own benefit, then you can leave, as I have already made clear, but dad and his little slut won't want you around, and good luck getting by being penniless, homeless, and jobless."

Fatema released her daughter's throat, and stepped back, the naked girl completely cowed.

"I love you, my daughter, but that doesn't mean I shall continue letting you walk all over me like you have for years now. If you want to leave, then you can get one set of your old clothes from the closet then go but I won't accept you back. If you are going to stay living here, then put on the maid costume." Fatema continued, and opened the closet door to reveal her daughter's confiscated clothing.

Yasmin was suddenly not so sure what to do. Seeing her old clothes in the closet gave her a strong urge to put them on and just walk out and be done with her mom... but then what? As Fatema had said, she had no money, no job, and unless her dad took her back, no home. All her old friends were far away in a different state, and she didn't even have her phone to contact anyone.

Staying wasn't exactly attractive, seeming to mean doing endless chores, being humiliated, having her mom control how she dressed (which seemed like it was going to be either ugly uniform, slutty costume, or not at all), and finding out how far the woman would take her perversions. She just wished she could go back to her old life where she didn't need to worry about money, nor need to work, and could spend her days leisurely, not even needing to cook for herself but that seemed like a past lost forever.

The way her mom had said she loved Yasmin was loving but it had a ring of finality to it that scared Yasmin. She believed the woman would let her go and never let her come home if that was what she chose.

'Would being a maid be that bad? Would wearing that hot outfit be so hard? It was only meant to be for a month after all...'

As she struggled to decide, she looked inside the box again. The sight of the sexy maid outfit sent chills over the naked young woman. She looked at her fashionable clothing. and then back to the costume. Maid or a woman on her own? Goodbye to her mother or stay to serve her? There had never really been a choice, but she had fought it so hard, until she looked back at her mother.

As many times as she had seen her beautiful mom, Yasmin had never really noticed how alluringly powerful the busty woman was, nor felt a strange feeling of longing to submit to her. Their eyes met, Yasmin seeing the fierceness but also love in the woman's dark eyes. The girl found herself drawn to her mother, and suddenly found herself in the woman's embrace. The hug was warm and loving, familiar despite its absence recently, with the teen smelling the scent of jasmine in the woman's hair and feeling the weight of her body press into her own.

"Maman, may I stay, please?" Yasmin mumbled, not sure if she was making a terrible choice but nearly tearing up.

"Yes my love, you may. Now go and get dressed in your new costume."

Fatema watched in triumphant pleasure as her tall, beautiful daughter silently and slowly turned to the box and pulled out the maid costume inside.

Yasmin pulled the white lace thong up her long legs, and ran her fingers around the band to settle them in the slopes of her slender hips. The crotch nestled snugly against her puffy pussy lips, so formfitting that it gave her a camel toe, whilst the back of the crotch disappeared between her firm youthful buttocks. The teen had, before Fatema confiscated all her clothing, similar thongs but never had Yasmin felt so self-consciously slutty in them than she did now in front of her watching mother. 'Maybe this is just some trick to make me feel ashamed to dress revealingly...' Yasmin thought to herself as she picked up the skirt, feebly trying to rationalise it somehow other than that she had fallen prey to her mother's unleashed perversions.

She pulled the black skirt up, realising it was extremely high-waisted as it covered her belly button though was so short she thought the bottom of her panties could be glimpsed beneath the frilly white lace of the skirt's hemline, and presumably her underbutt from behind. 'If it's so short when I'm stood up straight, any bending forward or sitting down is really going to cause it to ride up!' Yasmin thought, embarrassed as it somehow felt even more revealing than just being fully naked like how she had spent much of the last couple of days. On the front of the skirt was sewn a silly little white lace apron, complete with little black bow, which, along with the frilly hemline, screamed slutty maid costume so there was no way it'd be mistaken for a normal black miniskirt.

"Give a little twirl darling." Fatema smirked, pleased with how the skirt fitted her tall thin daughter. Yasmin, still reeling from the slaps, was afraid to show any attitude so she obeyed and spun around. As Fatema expected, this caused the skirt to blow up and fully reveal the girl's panties.

Next, Yasmin pulled on the black bralette, which had a strip of frilly embroidered white lace along the top with a black bow in the middle, which covered her small perky breasts but left her lightly tanned shoulders and upper tummy bare. Fatema noticed that the material was thin enough, so without a bra, the outline of her daughter's nipples could be faintly seen through the black fabric.

Yasmin noticed this too, feeling her hardened nipples poke against the material, and telling herself it must be the anxiety, or perhaps having been naked for the entire evening, that caused them to harden rather than arousal though she couldn't help noticing the accompanying twinge in her pussy. She refused to admit it to herself, but being forced to wear such a slutty costume by a fierce dominant woman seemed to be turning her on. 'Maybe I just like maid costumes... not so weird.' Yasmin lied to herself, recalling the last Halloween party she had been to, where her friend had dressed as a slutty maid. The girl had looked so hot in the tiny black and white outfit, but Yasmin couldn't pretend she had any especial attraction to the costume.

Yasmin quickly moved on to the fishnet stockings, the stay-up variety so they didn't need to be clipped to a garter belt. She sat on the side of her mom's bed, and carefully pulled each one up her beautiful, tanned legs, each reaching just above her knees, so her thighs were left completely bare between them and the skirt. She pulled on the pair of black lace fingerless gloves, not having worn any before but finding them pretty in how they were embroidered, then put on the white maid headpiece which was like an Alice band but with a frilly top completed with a black bow.

After tidying her straight dark brown hair, Yasmin finished putting on the costume with the four-inch black heels, which she recognised as being her own. Straightening up, she caught her reflection in her mom's mirror, and blushed. Under normal circumstances, she would have thought how hot she looked and admired herself, being excited to have eyes on her at whatever party she would be wearing it to, but her feelings were different now she was stood timorously in front of her mother, having been made to wear the outfit by the woman.

"You look perfect." Fatema grinned, and got Yasmin to stand in front of the mirror so the teen could get a good look at herself. The teen wasn't surprised to see she looked hot in such an outfit, but still couldn't believe her mom had dressed her so. 'I look like I'm in a fucking porn video!'

"Close your eyes, darling, and stay silent." Fatema instructed, and Yasmin obeyed, sensing that her mother was walking around her, seeming to be examining her from every angle. She shivered when she felt her mom's hand gently caressing her waist then brushing around to her belly before moving up her slender body. The teen gasped as the hand softly massaged her small perky breasts through the thin material of the bralette. She felt the woman's fingers brush across her hardened nipples, and suppressed a slight moan at the pleasurable sensation which her mother should not be stimulating!

Fatema's roving hand continued to explore her daughter's body, caressing her bare neck and touching her soft lips which were holding a bated breath. Moving down, her hand delved under the tiny black skirt to fondle the teen's firm bubble butt, and even moved around to the front to briefly brush over the crotch of her white thong. Yasmin bit her bottom lip in an effort to maintain her composure and not whimper out in lust, ashamed and angry at her body for reacting so to her mother's hand.

Stopping behind her, Fatema put her hands on Yasmin's shoulders. "Keep your eyes closed and slowly kneel down." The teen obeyed, and felt her mother lift up her hair then wrap something around her neck. She gasped, nearly opening her eyes, but realised it was a leather collar which was being fastened around her neck.

"Now, open your eyes."

Yasmin opened her eyes, and saw herself kneeling in the reflection of the mirror, now collared and with her mother stood dominantly behind her. They made eye contact in the reflection.

"This is where you belong as my loving daughter, dutiful maid, and obedient slut. Not only shall you learn to obey and serve, but you shall excel at it and even enjoy it. You will wear this collar at all times to remind you that you belong to me., and it shall stay locked on until our month's arrangement comes to an end. Do you understand?"

"Yes..., yes maman, I understand." Yasmin mumbled meekly. She hated it but a suppressed part of herself wanted nothing more in that moment than to be her mom's slave.

Fatema grinned and bent down to kiss her daughter's head. "Good girl. Now, don't you think your little outburst earlier deserves a punishment?"

"Yes maman." Yasmin mumbled, knowing that the only answer her mother would accept as correct would be 'yes' so deciding it was best she didn't futilely try to get out of it with a 'no'.

"And how should you be punished?"

"With a spanking." Yasmin responded, looking down at her feet and internally raging at the meekness she had no choice but to adopt.

"Clever girl. Go and fetch maman's spanking gloves. I believe I left it on the coffee table in the lounge."

****

Yasmin returned with the leather gloves and handed them to her mother who was sat on the bed. Fatema leisurely pulled them on, enjoying having her daughter nervously wait for her upcoming spanking.

"Lay across my lap." Fatema ordered, and Yasmin reluctantly got into position, her hands on the bed supporting her whilst her mother grabbed a handful of her hair and used it to roughly pull back her head. The maid costume skirt was so short that Fatema barely had to pull it up to expose Yasmin's perfect bubble butt. The white lace thong disappeared between the girl's buttocks, so Fatema decided there was no need to pull them down as it provided no protection to her daughter's bare ass cheeks.

"I think your outburst deserves forty spanks; don't you agree?"

"Yes maman." Yasmin mumbled to the rhetorical question, though she supposed her mother would accept disagreement if it was her saying she deserved even more, but Yasmin knew she had no power to reduce the figure.

Fatema rubbed her spanking hand over the girl's buttocks before bringing her palm down for the first slap which rung out through the room and caused Yasmin to yelp in pain. Last time her mother had started off the spanking with some gentle slaps, but this time there seemed to be no warmup. Fatema continued the hard slaps, doing two on the girl's left buttock then alternating to her right, delivering each spank in a pair so her hand smacked down on the same area twice each time.

Yasmin moaned out in pain, reactively wiggling in her mother's lap though she knew it wouldn't do her any good with Fatema pulling her head back harder with her handful of hair to keep the girl still. The girl's lightly tanned butt was reddening in places, and Fatema varied her spanks so not a spot of her daughter's ass was saved from her leather glove, even moving her hand down to slap the girl's upper thighs, wanting these to be as sore as the girl's butt for Yasmin to sit on.

As the girl's ass got sorer, the pain of the spanking increased with Yasmin's eyes tearing up. The teen couldn't believe that, at 19 years old, she was being spanked by her mother, let alone dressed as a slutty maid for it. What freaked Yasmin out the most however was despite the pain and humiliation of the experience, her pussy was wet with arousal. Each spank, causing stinging pain to her buttocks, also caused a pleasurable sensation which seemed to reverberate to her pussy.

One particularly painful smack caused Yasmin to involuntary fling her hand back to protect her buttock from further assault.

"Is this punishment too much for you?"

"Yes maman, my ass is on fire!" Yasmin appealed, hoping that her mother was going to show mercy on her.

"Good, then it'll make you behave in the future. Only bad maids and bad daughters need to be spanked. You have just five spanks remaining, so either remove your hand and take them like a good girl, or I'll have to remove it for you and shall double the number to ten."

Yasmin quickly removed her hand, and clenched her teeth as her mother delivered the final few spanks to her punished ass. Being dressed in the slutty maid costume or frumpy uniform, made to do endless chores, and being humiliated by her mother were all bad, but Yasmin felt she could bear them for the month however she was becoming to fear the punishments, and, in that moment with her smarting ass stinging in pain and the feel of the woman's slapping leather gloved hand fresh in her mind, Yasmin resolved she'll behave however her mother wanted if it meant she could avoid further spankings.

Meanwhile Fatema was thinking the opposite. 'The feeling of control and dominance from spanking my daughter is so thrilling! Though I want her to become a hardworking maid and loving daughter, I hope she doesn't lose all of her fight so I will continue to have cause to spank her. Otherwise, I'll just have to make up excuses to...' As the woman pondered, she gently stroked the girl's sore ass cheeks, soothingly caressing them.

****

Fatema had kissed her daughter good night then dismissed her to her room. Yasmin stood in front of her mirror, looking at her reflection. Her eyes were red from crying during the spanking, and she looked up and down her new maid costume, from the frilly headpiece to her black heels, again thinking how hot it would look if it was in any other context than being the clothes her mother forced her to wear. She turned around and lifted up the back of her tiny skirt, seeing her red sore ass cheeks. Despite herself, Yasmin couldn't help remembering her arousal and found her fingers drifting towards her crotch.

'What am I doing!' The teenager thought, shocked with herself, and quickly pulled her hand away, instead going to the shower to get out of the costume and hopefully refresh herself in the warm water. 'This situation is freaky enough without me being turned on about it!'

She tried to take off the collar but discovered it was locked on by a little padlock. "Fuck, it's like the bitch owns me!" Yasmin cried out loud, feebly tugging at the leather collar around her neck even though she knew it was no good. She didn't want to believe it, but Yasmin suspected her mother was only just getting started...