S.L - The Matriarch Pt. 03

Story Info
A porno inspires Fatema in the training of her brat daughter.
7.2k words
4.66
10.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of incest, reluctance, BDSM, humiliation, and spanking. Please do not read if such content offends you, or if you can't enjoy the silliness of the premise. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 3

Fatema was pleased with how the evening went, delighted at how her daughter's will to resist seemed to have crumbled against the threat of being thrown out the house, and was further crushed by the severe spanking. It seemed the girl had accepted, at least for the short term, her role as a hardworking maid and obedient daughter, with the next step being to make the girl understand these positions were really what were best for her, and then teaching her to enjoy them.

The Persian woman got ready for bed, thinking of how sexy her slim daughter had looked in the slutty maid costume of skimpy bralette, tiny little skirt, and cute accessories. 'It really is a perfect cycle, as when she is naked she wishes she was clothed, but her clothing is either a frumpy domestic worker uniform which she haughtily hates, or a slutty maid costume she must feel so insecure wearing in front of me, with both outfits probably making her wish she was simply naked instead!'

Fatema changed into a pair of silk pyjamas however she couldn't get her mind off her pretty teenage daughter dressed in the slutty maid costume, or the thrilling moments of power she had felt throughout the day whenever she gave the girl a command, forced her to kneel, spanked her bubble butt, or locked the leather collar around her slender neck. This feeling of domination felt more sexually exciting than anything she had felt in years, and she thought she would indulge in it. 'Modern women don't repress their sexual instincts after all.' She thought, and fetched her daughter's confiscated laptop, taking it back to her bed before getting comfortable.

She typed 'maid porn' in the search bar, intrigued and excited at what might come up as she had never looked at porn before. She cast her eyes over the explicit images and videos, then amended her search to 'lesbian maid porn' as she didn't want to see anything with the unwelcome intrusion of a man.

She watched a few videos of teen pornstars dressed in maid costumes, some even more revealing than Yasmin's, kissing and fondling one another, and slowly stripping down to take it in turns licking each other's pussies. Though the porn videos, the first she had ever watched, aroused her, it wasn't quite what the woman had in mind. She wanted something with a dynamic of a woman having some kind of power over a submissive maid, but as she flicked through videos, she found what she was looking for.

It featured a Latina woman in her mid-thirties, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a curvy body dressed in lingerie and an elegant dressing gown, lounging on her sofa. Into the scene entered a pretty blonde teenager dressed in a maid costume with white gloves, black stockings, and frilly headband, who pretended to dust around the room with a feather duster. As she bent forward to dust a mirror, the camera moved closer to get an upskirt shot that showed she wasn't wearing panties, with her plump pussy lips visible from behind between her legs.

As she continued to clean, the blonde girl knocked a glass vase with her duster and it toppled off the spindly side table it was balanced on, smashing on the floor. The Latina woman sat up angrily at the sound of shattering glass.

"I thought I paid you to clean my things, not break them!"

"I'm really sorry ma'am, it was quite precarious and I accidently nudged it a little firmly..." The blonde pleaded.

"Silence! It seems you are far too clumsy to even handle a feather duster! You really are a useless maid... hmm, perhaps I shall have one use for you, go fetch my high heels. Now!"

The blonde maid, frightened, hurried to fetch the shoes. Fatema caressed her large breasts through her silk pyjama shirt, finding herself become aroused by the story of a dominant woman angrily berating a cowering teen in a maid costume, but wondering why the woman wanted her high heels.

The blonde girl returned with the high heels (stiletto pumps with a low vamp), and the Latina woman, sat on the sofa, commanded her to kneel at her feet. "Put the right shoe on my foot." She ordered, and her maid obeyed, carefully sliding the woman's tanned foot into the heel. Fatema was reminded of how much she had liked making Yasmin kneel for her over the last couple of days, and seeing the blonde girl knelt at the feet of her ma'am excited her, causing her to rub her hardened nipples through her silk top.

"Now lick it!" The woman ordered her maid, who shook her head pleadingly but this only made the woman repeat her command more fiercely so the girl meekly stooped down and tentatively licked her tongue over the toe box of the shoe. Fatema watched intrigued as the blonde licked all over the high heel's toe box and vamp, having to get down on all fours when the woman lowered her foot down to the floor. Her tentative licking turned more energetic when the woman 'encouraged' her to double her efforts by putting her bare left foot on the back of the girl's head, holding her face down so she couldn't look up from her forced worship. As well as the shoe, the girl's tongue licked over the exposed top of the woman's foot including the toe cleavage caused by the low vamp.

Fatema's hand moved down her body, brushing over her stomach before pushing down the front of her silk pyjama pants, caressing her pussy. She could feel how much power a person must feel to have another kneel down and lick their shoe, and imagined the thrill of getting her bratty daughter, dressed in her slutty maid costume, to do so. She shivered slightly in excitement, thinking how she had heels similar to the ones the woman wore in the video, and imagined wearing them on her feet as Yasmin's lips reluctantly kissed them. 'Perhaps it would be going a bit far, but it would be a good way to teach her to respect me... and make sure she continues her transformation into an obedient loving daughter.' Fatema thought, licking her fingers then returning to rubbing her clit.

The girl put the Latina woman's left high heel on her foot, and worshipped that one too with her mouth and tongue, then was pulled up to lie across the woman's lap. The woman pulled up the maid's skirt, revealing her bare ass, which she proceeded to spank. Fatema didn't need to imagine doing that to Yasmin as it had only been an hour since she had over-the-knee spanked the girl, but watching the woman spank the blonde maid brought the memories back into clarity. Fatema moaned as she remembered the feel of the slender teen led across her lap, positioned to helplessly receive the spanking, and recalled how it had felt to smack the bubble butt, feeling the girl wiggle and whimper. She relived the thrilling sensation of domination, and orgasmed as she watch the Latina woman firmly spank the blonde maid, the girl's ass reddening.

Fatema finished the video then shut the laptop. 'I didn't expect porn to be so thought provoking' She mused to herself as she settled down to go to sleep, thinking back to the foot worship she had watched...

****

Yasmin groaned as her alarm woke her at 7 o'clock. She had had a restless night full of intrusive thoughts regarding her mother that she wanted to forget, involving the feel of the woman's hands caressing her body the evening before when she was dressed in the slutty maid costume, or how beautiful the domineering woman's naked body had been in the bath.

The mixed-race teen felt the leather collar locked around her neck, a dehumanising reminder of how totally her mother now owned her, and felt stinging soreness across her buttocks as she shifted in her bed. She had been spanked two days in a row, and the woman hadn't gone easy on her, so it wasn't surprising her derrière still felt sore. 'I better hurry and get ready, as I need to get maman's breakfast ready otherwise she'll probably give me another fucking punishment. I'm not sure my ass can take another spanking...'

Yasmin showered, then opened her wardrobe where the drab housekeeper uniform was hanging, alongside the two that Fatema had brought as spare. The girl still couldn't believe that these, and the slutty maid costume she had put in her drawer, were the only items of clothing she had access to. The teen begrudgingly dressed in the uniform, pulling on the dark navy blue dress with its white collar and cuffs, then tying the white pocket apron. She glanced at herself in the mirror, seeing her glum face, drab clothes, and subservient leather collar.

She went downstairs to the kitchen, and prepared her mom and herself some coffee and scrambled eggs. Having learnt her lesson from the excessive amount of washing up she had to do the day before, Yasmin was careful to only use the utensils and things that she absolutely needed to prepare the food.

She heard her mom come downstairs, and Yasmin placed the plates of food and cups of coffee onto a tray, carrying it out to the dining room where Fatema was waiting. She couldn't help thinking how stunning the Persian woman looked, casually dressed in a white blouse and brown slacks, but angrily, more with herself than her mom, pushed the thoughts out of her mind.

"Morning darling." Fatema smiled as Yasmin laid out the food on the table. "Do we have a guest?"

"A guest?" The teen asked, confused, and the woman gestured to the second plate of scrambled eggs that Yasmin had put out for herself.

"Oh, those are for me." The girl answered puzzled.

"I have dinner with you in the evening but when you are under your guise as a maid, it isn't appropriate for you to eat at the same table as me. Come sit in your usual place as I eat, then you may have your breakfast after I've finished mine." Fatema smiled pleasantly, as Yasmin's cheeks burnt with anger but the girl knew there was nothing she could do as she either had to live under whatever rules the woman made up, or be punished. The girl knelt down on the floor besides the woman as she tucked into the eggs and sipped the coffee, with her mother patting her on the head in way of praise for how tasty the meal was. Yasmin silently seethed at the humiliation but was startled to find that a small part of her was beginning to like the feeling of being obedient to her mother, even feeling a little pride from the head pat.

"I better get to work now. I've written a list of chores for you to do today, but you may eat your breakfast before beginning." Fatema stood up, leaving her empty plate and mug for the girl to clear away, and went up to her office. Yasmin slumped into a chair moodily, and ate her breakfast, finding the eggs had gotten cold. As she drank her coffee, she looked over the list of chores which were more housework but also included garden work. The teen had wished to avoid going out into the garden after the girl next-door had spotted her nude whilst she was putting out the washing. She didn't want her peer to see her again, this time humiliatingly dressed in a maid uniform in her own home.

'Hopefully she's out, or if she's home then it's not like she would just be staring out the window all day... I just hope she doesn't look out whilst I'm there, or that at least the distance is enough that she can't tell that it's a maid uniform I have on... I shall just have to take the risk as if mom finds I haven't finished the chores then she'd be sure to punish me again.' Yasmin thought as she washed up the breakfast things, reflecting how just a few days ago she wouldn't have believed that she would be doing these humiliating chores motivated by the threat of spankings.

****

Yasmin sighed, and went out the back door to do the gardenwork from the list of chores her mother had given her. She had to water all the flowers, trim the hedge, and clean the concrete deck around the pool, so got to work. It was only her second day of doing chores, and Yasmin was already finding it hard work. 'How does anyone manage without a housekeeper and gardener... I'm starting to feel sorry for housewives who have to do this crap every day. At least it's only a month I agreed to do this for.'

Yasmin watered the flowers first, having to keep taking the watering can back to the garden tap to refill. She kept glancing at the neighbours' upper floor window, which the girl had spied her out before, but was relieved to see no one looking out each time. 'Not that I can do anything if she does, so what's the point of looking? I'm better off not knowing...' Yasmin thought, but continued to regularly glance over her shoulder to check she wasn't being watched.

Trimming the hedge took much longer than she had expected, and she was sweating in the dark navy housekeeper uniform. She got a bucket and mop to scrub the patio around the pool clean, swearing moodily to herself as she found she had developed a small blister on her hand, not used to the work of handling heavy watering cans, hedge clippers, and mops.

She was about half done with cleaning the pool tiles when she heard her mother's voice behind her.

"Yasmin darling, you have a visitor."

The teen spun around in panic, almost knocking over her bucket, and saw her mom with a smug grin, and, to her horror, the 19 year old Hispanic girl from next door. She was pretty with dimpled cheeks, long black hair, and a tanned slender body, though the yellow vest she wore clung to a perky bust. Even from the front, Yasmin could tell the girl had a firm peachy butt.

"Hi, I'm Guadalupe, though you can call me Lupi for short!" The girl smiled cheerfully, putting a glass bottle she was carrying down so she could hold out her hand, though Yasmin wasn't sure if she could detect a mocking glint in the girl's gaze.

Yasmin blushed, mortified of her frumpy maid uniform, but forced a smile back, and shook the girl's hand.

"Hi, I'm Yasmin."

"I'll leave you two to chat." Fatema smiled, and returned to the house.

"I'm from next door, I've only moved in recently... as guess you know! ...and have been meaning to pop around as I know literally no one in this neighbourhood!"

"Same, we moved in not long before you. The only girl here I know is my step cousin who lives across the green, but she is a bit dorky, and is a high school senior anyway..." Yasmin blushed, embarrassed to refer to someone as 'dorky' whilst she was dressed in the frumpy uniform, but Lupi laughed.

"Yeah snap! The only girl here I know is my little step sis, and she is a dorky high school senior too! They probably know one another. Anyway I saw you were doing yard work out my window so thought I'd come round to say 'hello' at least and bring you some refreshment!" Lupi picked up the glass bottle she had brought with her along with a plastic cup.

"Oh thanks..." Yasmin said and accepted a cup of homemade lemonade, glad of chilled refreshment though embarrassed it had to come from her neighbour.

"So what's with the outfit?" Lupi asked, grinning. Yasmin seethed at her mother for letting the girl in, knowing the woman knew how embarrassing it would be for her, but tried to act nonchalant.

"Oh, well... um I'm on a gap year before college so wanted to help my mom around the house, and thought perhaps it would be an opportunity to understand how hard domestic workers um... worked..." Yasmin lied, knowing it sounded weird but the girl laughed.

"I've taken a break before college too, though am working in an art gallery which is fun. I think it's great you're trying to get an understanding of domestic workers!" Lupi said. Yasmin was glad the elephant in the room had been addressed, but still wasn't sure if the girl wasn't secretly laughing at her. 'Oh well, what do I care what some random girl thinks of me' Yasmin thought but knew she did care, as she hated anyone looking down on her.

"So was your uniform at the dry cleaners yesterday or something..." Lupi smirked, referring to when she had seen Yasmin naked out the window.

"Oh, no I just came out to grab the washing... I'm usually pretty relaxed at home about clothing I guess..."

"It was quite a sight." Lupi said, and Yasmin wondered if the girl was lesbian. "But I think you look nice in the maid uniform... though your white apron has gotten a bit dirty..."

"Thanks." Yasmin mumbled, trying to brush the dirt off her apron.

"Anyway I'll leave you to your work however if you want to deepen your understanding of 'how hard domestic workers work' then I'm sure you could come round and clean our house too! Bye, cool collar by the way." Lupi grinned, and turned back to the house, confirming that she did have a firm peachy ass in her denim daisy dukes.

Yasmin reached up to touch her leather collar, hoping the girl had thought it was just an emo accessory. 'She was definitely teasing me about going round to clean her house, though I guess that's understandable with my outfit and the lame reason I gave for wearing it... though she seems okay so maybe we can still be friends if this hasn't made her think I'm a utter weirdo.'

****

"Nice to have met you ma'am." Lupi said, entering into the lounge from the back garden.

"Call me Fatema. It's lovely you paid us a visit." The Persian woman had been sat on the sofa, waiting for the teen to come back in rather than returning to her office upstairs.

"No problem, nice to meet my neighbours! Yasmin seems so humble, wanting to get an understanding of the hardships of domestic workers and all that."

Fatema laughed. "Oh sounds like she was fibbing. In truth she has been behaving like a brat so I brought her the uniform to teach her a lesson!"

Lupi gasped in amazement. "Really! I thought her justification for wearing it sounded a little ludicrous. I'm surprised you got her to actually put it on."

Fatema laughed. "Yes, it was a little bit of a struggle but sometimes us mothers need to be authoritative... but I guess you're thinking I must be a bit of a bitch!"

"Oh, not at all!" Lupi admiringly. "I like it when woman don't allow themselves to be walked over. How long does she have to dress like that to do chores?"

"We agreed a month."

"Gosh, you're right, you are a bit of a bitch, but that's cool!"

"And it sure is fun!" Fatema laughed, pleased to see the teen was impressed with her disciplining Yasmin with the frumpy maid outfit, and finding it exciting to reveal the control she had over her daughter, which she knew Yasmin would want to be kept private, to a stranger as it felt it was further concreting their new power dynamic.

****

Yasmin cooked dinner, then was allowed to undress from her drab uniform which went into the wash. She sat at the table naked to eat the meal, with her mother chatting like things were normal, commenting on what a nice girl she thought Lupi seemed. Despite her nudity, Yasmin found that she was thankful to resume the role of daughter so she didn't have to kneel on the floor, like at breakfast, and wait for her mom to finish before she could eat her meal.

'No, don't think like that! I shouldn't be thankful for any of this crap!' Yasmin fumed, but tried to chat with her mom normally, still a little hopeful that her hard work and good behaviour would reduce the month sentence, or at least get her some of her things back or loosen the ridiculous rules she had to follow.

Yasmin ended up doing the dishes, though found it unfair as she wasn't in the role of the housekeeper any longer, and had cooked the meal so thought it would be her mom washing up this time. After she had finished she went into the lounge, throwing a blanket over her to cover her naked body, and watched television with her mother.