S.L - The Matriarch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the programme finished, Fatema switched off the TV, and turned to her daughter. "I realised earlier that I forgot to take photos of you in your maid costume last night; remember I said I would be taking pictures to document your journey into an obedient daughter? Run along and change into your costume, and we'll take some now."

Yasmin groaned but said 'yes maman', having hoped the woman had forgotten about taking pictures after the humiliating photoshoot of her in the drab maid uniform. 'Is she really just doing this to humiliate me, or is my mom really some kind of perverted dyke! Why else would she want to take photos of me in a slutty costume?' The teen thought as she went to her room, and got dressed in the bralette, teeny black skirt adorned with frilly lace, fishnet stockings, lace fingerless gloves, and maid headpiece. Looking at herself in the mirror, the girl hoped her mom was just on a crazed power trip to prove her authority, as that was bad enough but it would be worse if the woman was a repressed dyke toying with her for sexual pleasure.

The teen shuddered, trying to push the thought out of her mind as wondering if her mother had incestuous intentions only reminded her of some of her own weird suppressed feelings, like the pleasure she had felt bathing the woman or the strange arousal she had experienced during the second spanking which almost caused her to masturbate before bed.

'It's just the fucked up situation that is causing me to have weird thoughts, but things will be back to normal after the month agreement is over!' Yasmin told herself firmly, as she returned downstairs, and ignored the nervous pang of excitement she felt when she presented herself in the slutty outfit to her dominant mother.

"Perk up darling, you didn't like doing a photoshoot in your dumpy maid uniform so thought you'd enjoy taking some with you looking a lot prettier!" Fatema smirked, and Yasmin grimaced though wondered if her mother was right. 'Overall I would rather be photographed looking sexy in a slutty outfit rather than drably dressed as a domestic worker, but it being my mom whose taking the photos just makes it weird...'

Fatema took a few photos with her daughter reluctantly posing but then stopped, putting her hands on her hips in frustration. "Come on Yasmin, smile and look like you're having fun! This is a slutty little outfit so a slutty little girl like you should enjoy being in it."

Yasmin begrudgingly obeyed, faking a smile as she knew disobedience could lead her to being punished or otherwise further humiliated. However as the photoshoot progressed, she found herself increasingly genuinely enjoying the experience, and thought how she had never done something that was such risqué fun with her mother who would normally be disapproving of such things.

However this feeling of fun was marred by a disturbing feeling of arousal which she tried to attribute to just wearing the slutty costume, and not due to how she was showing off her slender body to her mother, or the woman's hands which caressed over her body as she was positioned in different poses. Some of these poses were quite standard ones seen in glamour shots of fashion magazines, whilst others had Yasmin miming that she was sexily doing maid work.

She trembled a little when her mother brushed her fingers, unnecessarily, over her butt as the woman made her bend forward to pretend she was straightening cushions on the sofa. This meant the tiny lacey skirt rode up and exposed her butt as well as the crotch of her white thong.

The final photos were of Yasmin kneeling at her mother's feet, similar to how she had been made to kneel in the previous photoshoot of her in her ugly housekeeper uniform.

"These kneeling ones are a reminder that whatever role you are in, be it domestic worker, daughter, or little slut, you are always subservient to me, your mother and the lady of the house. Is that understood?"

Yasmin nodded, the frills of her silly maid headpiece fluttering back and forth with the movement of her head.

****

After they had finished the photoshoot, Fatema excused herself to go to the loo, and passed the shoe rack in the hall. She glanced down at her shoes, and saw a pair of high heels she owned that reminded her of the shoes the Latina woman in the porn video had made the blonde girl lick.

Fatema thought about it as she peed, wondering if it wasn't going too far, but now she seemed to have her bratty daughter under her complete control, she couldn't resist to see how far she could push the girl. 'Lupi was right, I really am a bitch but I haven't enjoyed myself as much as this for probably a decade! It all really is contributing to teaching Yasmin worthy values like discipline, respect, good work ethic, and humility, so I'm not taking advantage of her... Well, at least not too much, and she owes me a bit of fun after how she has abused my leniency over the years.'

Fatema slipped into her high heels on the way back to the lounge. Yasmin, in her slutty maid costume, was led on the sofa, flicking through a magazine as without her phone and laptop, she was a little limited to how she could pass the time at home, and wanted something to take her mind off of the arousal she had felt during the photoshoot. She looked up when she heard the sound of the woman's high heels on the floorboards. 'Are you going out maman?' She asked, a little hopefully as she wanted some time to herself.

"No darling, I just have an opportunity for you to demonstrate what an obedient and respectful daughter you are turning into, and if you please me you shall get some of your things back."

Yasmin perked up, eager to get back her phone and clothes though was a little wary of what the 'opportunity' might be as well as bitter that the woman didn't seem to think that all the things she had done so far was enough for a reward. "Oh, and what do I need to do?"

Fatema sat down on an armchair. "Come and kneel at my feet then I'll tell you."

Yasmin rolled her eyes but climbed up and knelt down in front of her mom, hating how it was a position she was getting pretty used to.

"Yes maman?"

"Lick my high heels." Fatema said. "And you'll get some of your things back."

Yasmin shared up at the woman in shock, not sure if she had misunderstood her mom. "What!"

"Lick my shoe, start here." Fatema tapped the tip of the leather toe box of the high heel on her right foot. "Come on darling, we both know what a little slut you are, and I think a slut licks whatever she is told!"

"But this is crazy! Not like stealing my clothes or spanking me isn't insane neither, but at least those supposedly are intended to impart some kinda twisted lesson on me, but what is the excuse for this!" The teen protested.

"I already told you, it's an opportunity for you to show what an obedient and respectful daughter you are becoming, which you seem to already be failing with your bratty answering back."

Yasmin looked disgustedly at her mother's foot. As much as she wanted to believe it wasn't the case, it was being increasingly transparent that her mother really was some kind of perverted lesbian, getting some kind of thrill from humiliating and dominating her daughter. This was unpleasant to admit, but even less pleasant was the pangs of excitement she had found herself feeling every time the woman ordered her to do something, and the weird arousal she had been experiencing.

As much as the girl wanted to be disgusted by the thought of licking the woman's shoe, she found herself thinking how attractive her mom's foot looked in the leather heels, with the tanned olive skin of the top of her foot bare, and a small amount of toe cleavage revealed by the lower vamp. 'What am I thinking! I'm not a lesbian, especially not towards my mother, nor do I have a foot fetish!' The teen thought horrified.

"I told you to lick it, not just stare at it." Fatema said, raising her foot to the hesitant teen's mouth. Yasmin, knowing she didn't have a choice, gulped then tentatively stuck out her tongue. She gave the leather shoe a small lick, followed by further little licks over the toe box.

"Good girl." Fatema said, elated that her daughter had actually agreed to lick her foot. "You may kiss as well as lick."

Yasmin kissed the leather, moving her lips and tongue around the side of the heel too. The physical act wasn't too bad, but Yasmin was aware of how submissively humiliating it was, and she wanted to seethe in fury at being treated like this by her mother. However her anger was abated by her confusion, as she found she was enjoying the task, feeling a rush of excitement from worshipping the shoes of a beautiful dominant woman. 'Oh fuck, I must have some kind of submissive dyke fetish myself, but why does it have to manifest itself now! The bitch is my mother for fuck's sake, how can I be liking this!'

"Lick the top of my feet as well as my shoe." Fatema ordered, and Yasmin paused. Licking her mother's shoe was bad enough, and now she had to actually lick the woman's body!

"Come on slut!"

"Yes maman." Yasmin whispered, finding she yearned to obey whenever her mom spoke to her so cruelly authoritative, and she licked her tongue over the top of the woman's foot, following it with a series of kisses. 'It's only the top of her foot... not much different from kissing her on the cheek...'

Fatema smiled as she watched her daughter. Having the teen kiss the leather of her shoe was thrilling, though feeling the girl's lips and tongue on the exposed skin of the top of her feet was even better.

"Now the bottom." Fatema tilted her foot up, so the sole of the high heels was presented to the teen. Yasmin licked her tongue over the bottom of the shoe, finding it somehow even more humiliating then licking the top with the subtle difference of being actually beneath the woman's foot, rather than just stooping down to kiss them. 'At least it's only the shoe, and not the smelly sole of her bare foot...'

The girl continued worshiping the outsole, having grown accustomed to the task so her licks and kisses weren't as tentative as the ones she had begun with. Her tongue moved from the outsole onto the slender heel, licking the shaft up and down.

"Suck on it."

Yasmin hesitated, kissing and licking her mom's shoe was perversely humiliating enough, but sucking the heel somehow felt even more sexual.

"Maman..." The teen began, not quite sure what she was going to say in protest but her mom cut her off by probing her mouth with the tip of her heel.

"I said suck on my heel, now!"

The girl reluctantly wrapped her lips around the slender shaft of the heel, and sucked on it, bobbing her head back and forth. She couldn't believe her mom was making her do this, nor that she was in a position where she was forced to obey such degrading commands, but was horrified that worshipping the woman's shoe seemed to be turning her on.

"Good little slut..." Fatema said, reaching down to stroke her fingers through her daughter's brown hair. Yasmin's cheek burnt red in angry helplessness, but felt a little tingle of excitement between her legs at being called the derogatory slur by her own mother.

"... but I want you to suck the full length of the heel, its only four and a half inches."

Yasmin obeyed, pushing her lips all the way to the outsole, so the entire shaft of the heel was in her mouth, then bobbed her head back and forth again, ensuring her lips slid up and down the entire shaft with each suck.

Fatema enjoyed watching her daughter suck on her heel, the girl's little maid headpiece fanning back and forth with the movements of her head. 'Having my bratty daughter worship my shoe really is fun! The world would be a better place if all daughters were willing to treat their hardworking mothers with such respect.'

"Okay darling, that's enough..."

Yasmin stopped her sucking, relieved to be finished especially because of the unpleasant nagging feeling that she was perversely enjoying the humiliation.

"...now repeat on the other foot." Fatema smiled, putting down her right foot, and replacing it with her left foot raised to her daughter's mouth.

Yasmin inwardly groaned, but got to work licking the leather toe box of the high heel.

****

"Good girl, overall I'm impressed with how obediently you have behaved this evening. You have definitely earnt a few bits of clothing back... however there was a few areas that need improvement so its time for a spanking."

Yasmin, still knelt on floor after having finished the foot worship, looked up at her mother in frustration, having hoped to have gotten through the day without another spanking.

"What did I do?"

"You rolled your eyes when I asked you to kneel at my feet. You also argued a little when I told you to lick my shoe, as well as hesitating when ordered to suck the heel. So five spanks for the eye rolling, ten for arguing, 5 more for the hesitation, plus an extra five for questioning me just then."

'Twenty-five is at least better than the thirty and forty she gave me the last two times, but its so not fair! I did everything that bitch wanted, and because of a few tiny details she is going to spank me still. No point in arguing though as sure she'll increase the number if given any excuse.' Yasmin seethed, but nodded her head in acceptance.

"Bend over the arm of the sofa." Fatema ordered her daughter, deciding it would be fun to have a bit more variety rather than just another over-the-lap spanking. Yasmin stood up and went around to the side of the sofa, bending forward over the arm of the sofa, and supporting herself with her hands. Fatema stood up and examined her slender daughter from behind, pleased to see that the girl sticking her bubble butt in the air meant that her high-waisted tiny maid skirt had ridden up, leaving only the upper part of her butt covered by the frilly white lace of the skirt's hemline. Fatema pulled the skirt the rest of the way up, leaving the girl's tanned buttocks fully exposed. Her lightly tanned skin had recovered from the previous evening's spanking, and there was a glimpse of the white thong disappearing between her youthful buttocks.

"I'll fetch my gloves, I think I left them in my bedroom after last night." Fatema said, heading upstairs to get them. Yasmin watched her mother go, unable to prevent herself from looking at the Persian woman's ass, thinking how great it looked in the brown slacks, and how the high heels made her gait even sexier. The mom disappeared from sight, leaving the girl left by herself, bent over the arm of the sofa with her ass in the air.

'The bitch could of fetched her fucking gloves before making me get in this position.' The teen thought, desperate for a distraction from the intrusive thoughts of her mom's butt, but knew the woman had left her in the debasing position on purpose, wanting her to humiliatingly wait for her punishment.

Fatema returned, leather gloved, and stood over her bent forward daughter, rubbing a hand over the slender girl's firm little butt. Yasmin shivered at the feel of the leather brushing over her bare ass, anticipating the feel of it slapping down and trying to ignore the arousal her mother's touch was causing her.

The teen cried out as her mom's hand suddenly slapped her left buttock, shortly followed by her right ass cheek. Her reaction was mostly from surprise despite knowing it was coming, rather than pain however the slaps still stung as her mother unleashed a barrage of quick sharp smacks on her butt, seemingly at random rather than any kind of pattern between the buttocks.

Yasmin whimpered, wiggling in her helpless position, as bent over the arm of the sofa meant there was nothing her butt could do to escape her mother's punishing hand.

"How many was that?" Fatema asked, pausing.

"Um... I'm don't know maman." Yasmin mumbled, not having counted them.

"Let's say it was ten... fifteen more to go."

"Wait! That wasn't just ten!"

"I thought you said you didn't know how many it was a moment ago. Either you lied, or you are arguing with me without even knowing what the correct answer is... either way that is five extra spanks on the total, so thirty in all now."

Yasmin stayed silent. 'The bitch knows she gave me way more than ten just now, so the actual total is going to be higher than thirty when she's finished, but arguing will only increase that number even more.'

Fatema continued the spanking, giving the girl a little bit of a break with some lighter slaps, though the teen's lightly tanned ass was still attractively reddening.

"Remember, only bad girls get spanked." Fatema said as she slapped the girl's buttock hard enough to elicit a squeal. "If you didn't behave like a brat with your eyerolling and arguing then you wouldn't be in this position. But we're only just beginning your transformation from a lazy slut into a hardworking obedient daughter, so I'm not surprised you're requiring daily spankings."

Yasmin, her eyes tearing up from the stinging pain of the smacks on her sore defenceless buttocks, seethed at the belittling way her mother was talking to her, but a small, but growing, part of her felt excited at being dominated by the older woman, feeling her place was to be submissive to her fiery Persian mother. Fatema slowed down, leaving greater pauses between each smack which gave some respite to the girl's sore ass, but also meant she quivered with nervous anticipation before each spank, having time to dread the sharp pain of the leather gloved hand slapping her bubble butt.

Fatema though about how therapeutic spanking someone was, finding smacking the trembling buttocks of her bratty daughter a great outlet for stress, as well as providing her with a thrilling sensation of dominance. A sense of dominance that she knew was justified, as daughters should be subservient to their mothers, not the other way round as often was the case with bratty teens seeing their mothers as financial providers as well as cooks and cleaners. Not only was this power thrilling, but it was also arousing as, like when Fatema had watched the blonde maid spanked in the porn video, the woman found she was becoming increasingly turned on with each slap she gave to the girl's butt.

Yasmin wailed as her sore stinging butt received the last few spanks from her mother. Her lightly tanned skin had attractively reddened, and the Persian woman admired her handiwork.

"I think we should take a couple of photos..."

Yasmin, teary eyed and weak from her punishment, stayed bent over the arm of the sofa as her mother fetched her phone. She felt mortified as the woman took photos of her crimson derrière, trying to ignore the strange arousal she felt from the submissive thrill of being roughly spanked, and the embarrassing aftermath of being intimately photographed by her mother.

"All done!" Fatema said, giving her daughter's butt a final playful little spank which nevertheless made the girl yelp.

"Now run along and prepare my bath darling." Fatema said, and watched her daughter hurry out of the room, smiling to see the girl caressing her lace gloved hands over her sore butt, which the slutty maid skirt barely concealed. She wondered if maids in porn videos did anything else besides lick their mistress' shoes and be spanked, and decided she'd have to investigate further, especially as she wanted to relieve her arousal from spanking the teen.

****

"Thank you darling, you are dismissed for the evening but I'll advise you to get to bed as you shall still be working tomorrow even though its Saturday. But you may get up an hour later as I won't have my breakfast so early. Don't worry though, Sunday will be a day off from chores." Fatema said, after Yasmin had finished brushing her hair. "Oh, that parcel on my bed is for you, it's the clothes you earnt back."