S.L - The Nasophiliac

Story Info
Wei helps her girlfriend with a body confidence issue...
3.9k words
4.79
2.3k
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that will feature lesbianism, light bondage, and a fetish for noses (yes, noses!). This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various stories all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each story is standalone but features cameos with characters from other stories, and potentially crossovers.

The Story

"Let me know if you guys need anything else." The waitress smiled, and left the group of girls with their steaming bowls of pho, and trays of garnishes including onions, bean sprouts, scallions, coriander leaves, and chili peppers.

"Maybe you could ask her for her number Eufrat... she did say to let her know if we needed anything..." Wei teased her friend. She was a petite girl of Chinese ethnicity, nineteen years old with sleek black hair, a slight tan, and a lithe body dressed in denim shorts and a tee.

"Oh shush, I keep telling you I'm happy being the single fifth wheel to you lot!" Eufrat, a brunette Czech girl, rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, the spare tire that's kept in the trunk!" Nora, a tomboyish girl of Chinese ethnicity and Wei's roommate, joked.

"Yeah, ready and waiting to replace you if you ever get a puncture!" Zariah laughed, and Nora pretended to be outraged while Eufrat blushed. Zariah was a slim Latina trans girl, who was dating Nora.

"If you're not going to ask for her number, maybe I will!" Wei said.

"Hey!" Maizie, Wei's girlfriend, injected. She was a eighteen year old white girl with platinum blonde hair and a cute body that was soft with a hint of plumpness in her butt and thighs.

"Of course we'd share her!" Wei laughed.

The five girls were students at Violet Liberal Arts College, an all-female institute of higher education, and all of them lived on campus which was nearby to the Vietnamese restaurant they were having dinner in.

"Did you two end up going to that photography exhibition? Was it called 'Beauty Exposed' or something?" Eufrat asked Nora and Zariah.

"Yeah, it was quite smutty!" Nora laughed.

"Don't listen to her, it was really good! It was all about body confidence issues in woman, and how they are caused by representation in media so was basically a collection of photographs that showed the erotic beauty in things that we are often made to feel are ugly... stuff like acne, stretch marks, scars, muffin top bellies, body hair, tiny breasts, dangling labia, eve's apples, that sort of thing. It was great to see these things reclaimed as beautiful..." Zariah explained.

"Sounds good, though I bet they could never make my nose look beautiful!" Maizie laughed. Her nose was long and aquiline.

"What's wrong with your nose?" Wei asked.

"What, besides the fact that it's huge?"

"It's not unattractive though..." Eufrat said.

"I wish it was smaller! The girls in my school used to call me Mandrill Maizie after we saw one on a trip to a zoo..."

Some of the girls couldn't help but giggle but they were all sympathetic, all agreeing that Maizie's nose was pretty, and definitely suited her face.

"Oh, by the way, Zariah's dormmate is out tonight so I'll be going back to her room..." Nora told Wei.

"Well, as my roommate shall be out, it seems you'll be coming back to my room tonight!" Wei winked at Maizie, who looked a little glum still about her nose, but smiled back.

****

After saying goodbye to Nora and Zariah as the Latina girl's dorm was in a different building, the three girls returned to the building where Wei and Eufrat's dorm rooms were. Eufrat, aware what the girlfriends probably wanted to do now that Nora had left the room she shared with Wei free for the evening, didn't want to be the third wheel holding up the pair's fun, so she said she was going to watch a movie, and headed up the corridor to her room.

Maizie smiled fondly at the cardboard sign that was taped to the door of Wei's room, as the girl unlocked it. It had the phrase "I'm a Chinese Lesbian! I don't eat dogs, I eat pussies!" painted on it in rainbow letters, and had been what Wei and Nora had carried at a recent Pride march through the city. Maizie as a white girl wasn't sure if she should find it funny, but she was always amused when she saw it, and it was evocative of her girlfriend's laconic sense of humour.

"I want to try something a bit different tonight..." Wei said as she led her girlfriend into her room.

"Yeah, what's that?" Maizie asked, intrigued as she knew her girlfriend had more of a kinkier imagination than she did.

"You'll see..." Wei grinned mischievously, then pulled the platinum blonde into a kiss. The kiss turned French, and Wei groped her girlfriend's breasts through her tee. Maizie responded by running her hands down the lithe girl's back, until she was squeezing Wei's tight little butt through her denim shorts. The kiss broke so Wei could pull off Maizie's tee, revealing her soft pert breasts in a sky blue bra, then she tugged off her own to expose her own tits in a lacey purple bra. Her breasts were tiny so didn't need the support of a bra, but she wore one to prevent the outlines of her nipples being visible through her tee, and also to just look sexy.

The girls resumed making out, with Wei slowly edging the white girl back towards her bed while she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall down around her girlfriend's feet to reveal the sky blue panties she was wearing. She pushed Maizie back onto the bed, going down with her so she was on top of the girl. Wei kissed the girl's sensitive neck before moving her lips down, tracing them over the girl's collarbone, before pushing her face into her warm cleavage. Maizie excitedly unclasped her bra and pulled it off, so Wei could kiss over her bare breasts, and lick her tongue around her pink areola before caressing her nipples which had hardened in arousal.

"Just a moment... I need to fetch something." Wei grinned, and climbed off the bed, going over to Nora's side of the room. As she moved away, she unbuttoned her denim shorts and seductively peeled them down her legs to expose her firm little ass, with Maizie appreciatively watching from the bed. She bent forwards to rummage through the bottom drawer of Nora's wardrobe, purposely showing off her butt to her watching girlfriend, before retrieving what she was looking for, and turned around holding a pair of handcuffs in each hand. They were metal but the manacles were lined with fluffy black fur for comfort, and belonged to Nora but Wei knew her roommate wouldn't mind her borrowing them.

"Wow, are these the surprise?" Maizie asked, wondering which one of them would be put in the handcuffs though, knowing her girlfriend, she expected it would probably be herself. Though she had never done any bondage before, she found the prospect of being cuffed by her girlfriend exciting... especially the things the Chinese girl might do to her when she was at her mercy.

"Not quite... but you'll soon find out. Now let's get you cuffed up!" Wei said, pouncing back on top of the girl. She cuffed the first manacle around the girl's wrist then tugged her arm up above her head, to clasp the other end of the handcuffs to the headboard. Maizie shivered in excitement at the click of the cuff when it closed around her wrist, and she felt the softness of the fluffy covering against her skin. Wei cuffed her other wrist to the headboard so both her arms were pulled up over her head, and the girl wiggled in her first bondage experience, finding the sensation of being bound to the bed, naked besides her panties, to be thrilling. She just wondered what Wei was planning to do with her now she was cuffed at the girl's mercy, and what the mysterious surprise was going to be...

"You've gotten me quite helpless!" Maizie giggled.

"Yeah, shame I don't have more to cuff your legs too... but think you'd be immobile enough when I'm on top of you!" Wei said, straddling her girlfriend, and kissing her again.

"So, what are you going to do to me now I'm at your mercy?"

"First I'm going to gag you as you're talking too much for a captive!" Wei said, grinning down at the girl mischievously before going to her drawers, where she found a scarf.

"Gag me? But how would I eat your pussy?" Maizie asked, wondering how else, with her arms bound, she would be getting the girl off. Wei didn't reply, but tied a knot in the scarf then pushed it into the girl's mouth. With the knotted middle of the scarf pushed between Maizie's teeth, Wei tied the scarf securely in place around the girl's head. She looked down at her girlfriend, pleased with the improvised knotted cleave gag she had made, and thinking how cute the girl looked with her lips parted and the scarf pulled tightly between her teeth.

Maizie tried to speak, but the gag muffled her voice into a mumble. She blushed a little, finding the feeling of being gagged provided a similar arousing thrill to having her hands cuffed to the headboard. Wei climbed back on top of Maizie, and kissed her forehead, then moved her lips down the side of the girl's face, kissing over her cheek, before she reached her gagged mouth. Wei kissed her girlfriend deeply despite the knotted scarf between her teeth, and Maizie awkwardly tried to return the kiss through her gag.

"I suspect you're still wondering what the surprise is? Well, I shan't be using your mouth anymore tonight... but another part of you." Wei told the gagged girl after the kiss broke. Maizie looked up at the petite girl, confused but intrigued what kinky thing she was planning. 'What part does she mean? Perhaps my breasts? Unless she has a fetish for feet I didn't know about...'

"Can you guess?"

Maizie shook her head, thinking it wasn't like she could respond even if she could guess.

"Your nose!" Wei said, playfully tapping the girl's nose with her finger, and laughed at her girlfriend's surprised expression. "Yes I know it's a little unusual... but I was sad you were a little down about your nose earlier so I want to change your mind with a bit of body appreciation! But seriously, try to give this a chance, but if you do get uncomfortable with anything then just vigorously shake your head and go 'nuh uh' through your gag and then we'll stop..."

Maizie nodded her head to show she understood the safety signal. She was a little bit embarrassed to have attention drawn to her large nose, and kind of wished she hadn't made her confession earlier. However, the girl knew she was in a safe space, and that her girlfriend would only be doing whatever she had planned because she thought it'd help.

'But what kind of sexual things can you possibly do with a nose?' She thought, intrigued.

Wei lovingly kissed the tip of the girl's nose then licked her tongue, slowly and wetly, up the middle of the groove between the girl's lip and nose, called the philtrum. The tip of the noirette's tongue continued over the platinum blonde's columella, which was the skin that separated her two nostrils, then up the length of the aquiline nose before finishing between the girl's eyebrows.

Having traced her tongue over the full length of her girlfriend's nose, Wei then began a series of quick little licks up the middle of Maizie's philtrum, each ending with the tip of her tongue flicking against one of the girl's nostrils, whilst she pushed her hand down the front of her purple panties, caressing her pussy.

Maizie thought how weird this was, and wasn't sure that Wei's strange form of therapy would help her body confidence but couldn't help finding having the unconventional body part worshipped weirdly fun, and she giggled through her gag each time the girl's tongue poked the entrance of her nostrils. However she was surprised to see that her girlfriend had her hand down the front of her panties, and was rubbing herself as she licked Maizie's philtrum. 'Is she really getting turned on by this?' Maizie thought, doubting her nose could actually be exciting Wei, though the girl's soft moans of arousal between her licks was certainly convincing. 'She probably is just turned on by having me cuffed and gagged...'

Maizie was distracted from her thoughts by the feel of Wei's wet tongue actually poking inside of her left nostril. "Eww..." The girl moaned through her cleave gag, surprised and a little grossed, but found it was quite a nice, if strange, sensation, and it certainly felt intimate to have her girlfriend's tongue penetrate an orifice it had never been inside of before! Wei's tongue moved to her other nostril, gently and wetly probing the small hole, and then began to alternate it between them, flicking across Maizie's columella each time.

Wei caressed her pussy more passionately while tonguing her girlfriend's nostrils, and despite the weirdness of the nose play, Maizie was becoming turned on as well, partly from the feel of the bondage, the Chinese girl's eagerness, and even the sensation of the tongue pushing inside her nostrils. The platinum blonde wished she could touch her pussy, but with her hands cuffed to the headboard and Wei's attention seemingly staying fixed on her nose, she had to satisfy herself by just rubbing her thighs together.

Wei put her parted lips around the girl's nose and began sucking on it, while sliding a couple of fingers into her pussy, fingering herself as she sucked. Maizie's eyes were wide in bemusement, but she was undoubtedly coming around to the sloppy worship of her nose; and she wriggled in her bondage, not to try and escape but to feel the cuffs binding her at Wei's mercy, and the weight of the Chinese girl's body on top of her.

"I'm so turned on but I'm not going to cum until your nose is inside my pussy! But first here's a taster!" Wei said as she withdrew her mouth, breathing heavily and leaving the girl's nose covered in her salvia. She pulled her hand out of her panties, and held the two wet fingers, that had been inside her pussy, against Maizie's nose. Maizie obediently inhaled, thinking about what her girlfriend had just said as the familiar musky sour scent of the Chinese girl's pussy filled her nostrils. 'Is Wei really going to get herself off with my nose! She's really taking this idea seriously!'

Maizie couldn't deny that the thought of having her nose, instead of tongue, buried in her girlfriend's pussy was strangely thrilling, and sniffed deeply to fill her nose with the smell of pussy lingering on the noirette's fingers. She moaned through the knotted cleave gag, wishing Wei would touch her pussy...

"Enjoying that? Just you wait until you get to smell it from the source! But this is another reason why you should love your nose, as without it you wouldn't be able to be intoxicated by my scent!"

Maizie thought how she would still be able to smell the girl's pussy even if she had a dainty little nose but was unable to express this point through the scarf stuffed between her teeth, so just nodded her head, as after all, her girlfriend was only trying to make her feel better about her large nose so why be argumentative about it...

Wei wiped her pussy juice around the platinum blonde's nostrils then pushed her fingers back into her panties, fingering herself before withdrawing them again freshly slick from her wet pussy. Again, she held the fingers under her girlfriend's nose but this time she pushed her own little nose against Maizie's, inhaling with the girl so they smelt the musky sour odour together.

"Smelling my pussy and knowing that the smell is filling your nostrils at the time is so hot!" Wei laughed, and rubbed her little nose against Maizie's aquiline nose as they both inhaled. Maizie enjoyed the intimacy of this, agreeing with the noirette that sharing the smell was very erotic, and also finding the rubbing nose kiss cutely romantic, however was anticipating when it would be Wei's pussy, not her nose, that was rubbing against her.

The Chinese girl pulled down her purple panties and kicked them off, revealing her clean shaven pussy with pink vulva framed by purplish-brown labia. She knelt over Maizie, so the girl's face was between her knees then lowered her pussy down, leaning back on her hands to support herself. The white girl watched her girlfriend's pussy descend on her, a familiar sight but this time she knew its destination was her nose rather than her mouth. Wei pushed her pussy against the girl's aquiline nose, which slide between her labia, and she began to slide herself backwards and forwards over the nose. Maizie felt the wet pussy rubbing over the bridge of her nose, and she inhaled to catch a stronger whiff of the girl's pussy than she had gotten from Wei's fingers. The tip of the platinum blonde's nose rubbed over the girl's vulva and then was pushed inside of her wet vagina, where the musky smell was even more pungent.

"Keep looking up at me! I want to see your beautiful eyes as I get off using your nose!" Wei panted, grinding herself over her bound lover's face, as she maintained eye contact with the girl. Maizie in response was nuzzling her nose against Wei's vagina, and the grinding and rubbing soon caused the petite girl to moan in pleasure.

"I want to feel you breathing in and out of your nostrils!" Wei panted in excitement, and Maizie with her nose pushed into her girlfriend's pussy, inhaled and exhaled through it deeply. Wei groaned, her pussy able to feel each deep breath her girlfriend made through her nose, with each exhale of air tickling her. Wei reached down to rub her clit while the white girl's nose nuzzled her vagina, with the smell and warmth of the girl's pussy arousing Maizie even further.

Wei closed her eyes as her climax approached, but Maizie's wide eyes still gazed up at the girl from between her legs. With a wail of pleasure, Wei orgasmed with Maizie's aquiline nose buried in her pussy, then rolled off of the girl's face onto the bed beside her. She passionately licked and sucked on the girl's nose slick with her pussy juice, with the platinum blonde in semi-disbelief that she had actually made her girlfriend cum using her nose. The licking grew slower and turned to tender kisses as Wei breathed heavily, recovering from her climax, then grinned down at her girlfriend.

"Wow that was crazily intense! I hope that made you as horny as it did me!"

Maizie, unable to respond through the gag, just nodded, and kicked her legs a little to show that now Wei had orgasmed, she wanted her turn.

"I'll see what I can do!" Wei grinned, and tugged down the girl's sky blue panties to reveal her bush of pubic hair, a darker colour than the hair on her head, and her pussy wet from arousal. "But we'll have to relate this somehow to your nose... I know!"

Wei licked her fingers then caressed them over the girl's pussy who moaned appreciatively, glad that her clit was finally getting some attention. She didn't care what Wei's next idea relating to her nose was, as long as the girl's fingers continued to rub her pussy. As she rubbed her fingers over the white girl's clit in a circular motion, Wei slide a couple of fingers of her other hand into the girl's pussy.

However instead of continuing to finger the girl's vagina, she pulled her fingers back out and held them up against Maizie's nose.

"Smell how wet you are from me cumming on your nose!" Wei said, and Maizie moaned from the fingers rubbing her clit, while the sour scent of her own pussy filled her nose. Wei didn't just hold her fingers against the girl's nose however, but began to rub the wet tips around the girl's nostrils then gently pushed them a little way inside.

Maizie felt weird to have the tips of the Chinese girl's small fingers, slick with her pussy juice, push inside of her nostrils, but found it was oddly arousing though this was perhaps just her clit talking. Her nose filled with a stronger smell of her pussy, and she felt the odd sensation of the inside of her nostrils being gently caressed by the girl's fingers.

12