S.L - The Nasophiliac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just thought... its interesting how a nose can be both a phallic substitute as well as a yonic substitute!" Wei laughed, but Maizie was too distracted, by both the fingers firmly caressing her clit and the fingers filling her nostrils, to respond to such trains of thought. She moaned through the knotted scarf in her mouth, with the material having grown quite damp from absorbing the drool of her moans and muffled attempts at speech.

She tried to thrust her hips up against her girlfriend's fingers, desperate to increase the pressure against her clit, feeling her orgasm come near. She briefly thought how ludicrous it was to climax with fingers up her nose, but was now far too aroused to care. With a little scream, that was muffled by the scarf between her teeth, the girl orgasmed from the stimulation of her sensitive clit.

"I bet these aren't the two holes you would have thought you'd have penetrated as you cummed tonight!" Wei giggled, and licked the fingers she pulled out her girlfriend's nose, which still tasted of the girl's pussy. Maizie, dazed from her orgasm, just mumbled through her gag.

Wei freed the white girl from the handcuffs and knotted cleave gag, and fetched some aftercare lotion to massage the girl's wrists with before the two, satisfied by their bizarre but thrilling session of lovemaking, cuddled up on Wei's bed.

"I'm not sure I'm quite over the 'Mandrill Maizie' taunts, but that was certainly fun... weird for sure, but fun!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as before you think I was being selfless..." Wei confessed. "Noses are actually a weird fetish of mine so I've been wanting to do something like that for ages but was always a little shy to confess it to you! If it were your ears or something you were down about then you probably wouldn't have gotten the same treatment..."

Maizie laughed, thinking she would've be more surprised if the girl didn't have a nose fetish after everything she had done. "What if I said I have body confidence issues about my pussy? Would that get the same attention as my nose did today?" She asked teasingly.

"Perhaps, though I may need to start charging if you're going to take advantage of me as your body confidence coach!"

12