S.L - The Nonnina

Story Info
Deva visits her Italian grandmother!
6.7k words
4.69
10.2k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that will feature lesbian incest and an age gap relationship. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various stories all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each story is standalone but features cameos with characters from other stories, and potentially crossovers.

The Story

"You're such a good girl, most teens would be throwing house parties when their mom vacates the house for the weekend, not visiting their grandmothers!" The woman laughed, pulling up in front of the large detached house at No. 27 Sapphire Lane, a wealthy suburban cul-de-sac.

"Perhaps I party with nonnina!" Deva grinned. She was a 18 year old girl of Italian ethnicity, pretty with pale olive skin and long black hair. Her body, in a crop top and boho pants, was slender with small perky breasts, flat tummy, and a bubble butt.

"That wouldn't surprise me." The girl's mom laughed, kissing the teen on the cheek. Deva got her overnight bag out of the backseat, and walked up the drive, ringing the doorbell. It didn't take long for Monica, her grandmother, or nonnina as she called her, to answer.

"Ciao piccina!" The older Italian woman smiled warmly, hugging her granddaughter. 'Piccina' was a term of endearment that Deva would be embarrassed if her mother used, but loved it when her nonnina called her it.

The woman had recently turned sixty, thought could pass as younger, with a round face, prominent smile lines, and full lips. Like Deva, her hair was black though flecked with grey, and her skin was a pale olive tone. Her body was a perfect hourglass figure, with large breasts, full hips, and an even fuller ass which Deva hoped she would have when she was older. The teen had always thought her grandmother was the most stunning woman she knew, and this girlish conviction hadn't lessened through her teenagerhood.

Deva's mother waved at them from the car, before driving off. She was going on a spa weekend with one of her friends.

"Come in, I've got some soda waiting..." Monica led the girl inside, the teen laughing as the woman always had her favourite drink prepared when she visited. Italian soda was made from syrup, crushed ice, cream, club soda, and topped with whipped cream and cherries.

"What's the flavour today?"

"Peach and mango."

"Yummy. You somehow always guess what I'm in the mood for!"

"You're always in the mood for whatever I make!" Monica chuckled, tickling the girl's belly that was exposed by her crop top. "I don't know how your tummy is so flat."

****

Deva and her grandmother drank the Italian soda together by the pool in the woman's large back garden, chatting with the girl catching the woman up on all the high school gossip. Deva went to Ginerva Academy, a private school for girls, and many of the senior girls in her year lived in Sapphire Lane, so her grandmother knew them at least through their moms.

"A couple of girls, Gabbie and Kayla, have recently started escorting after school and on weekends! Its for some exclusive lesbian agency but they both are apparently really loving it..."

"Really? Would they be worth hiring?" Monica teased and Deva exclaimed "Nonnina!" Now she had turned 18, the girl definitely found that her grandmother's sense of humour had become more openly sexual.

"Just joking fiorellina... I'm too old I'm sure."

"Oh no, most of their clients are more mature ladies! And you're stunning..." Deva protested, then blushed.

"Then I'll think about it!" Monica teased. "But what about you? Any girlfriend yet?"

"Nope, too busy with my studies!" Deva said, though that wasn't true, she was just very shy when it came to sex and romance.

"Oh forget studying, youth is to have fun!"

"I'll tell mom you said that!"

Monica shrugged. "I told her the same thing when she was your age, though perhaps she could do with a reminder too! Anyway, I better go in and get dinner started..."

"Could I help?"

"Not if you want the meal to taste nice!" Monica laughed, poking fun at her granddaughter's notoriously poor cooking skills. "Stay out her or run along to your room."

****

Deva was in one of the house's guestrooms which was pretty much reserved for her visits. She unpacked her overnight bag, hanging up a jacket in the wardrobe so it wouldn't become creased but noticed an unfamiliar box in the bottom of the drawers.

Intrigued she pulled it out and lifted the lid to find it was filled with old photographs so she took it over to her bed. They were of her grandmother, but when she was a teen, probably the same age as Deva was now. She couldn't believe how stunning the girl was, dressed chic with photos of her posing around a city or sat in stylish looking coffee shops. It didn't look like Italy, and she wondered if it could be perhaps France, but regardless, it was definitely someplace European. Though she thought the woman had only became more beautiful with age, the teen had a sexy aura of free-spiritedness and youthful allure, and Deva knew her heart would skip a beat if she saw such a girl in real life.

As she looked through the photos, the city ones gave way to ones at the beach, and she admired her teenage grandmother's body in a revealing bikini, slim and lithe before she had grown curvaceous and womanly with maturity.

In some photos she was posed with a white girl, slender and noirette, who was almost as stunning as her grandmother. The poses veered to quite intimate with the photos looking like they were taken on a timer with the camera perched on a rock, and Deva noticed she was breathing more heavily as she looked through, seeing how the two girls had their hands caressing one another's bodies in the pictures. 'Could they be more than just friends...'

There were more of just her grandmother, as well as solo ones of the other girl, and Deva guessed the teens had taken the photos of each other. There was one of her grandmother led on her front on her beach towel, looking up with a smile, with her back completely bare so it was clear she was topless. Deva admired the girl's exposed back of flawless pale olive skin then looked at the next photo, nearly gasping. Her nonnina had sat up, revealing her bare breasts to the camera. They were firm, and though not as large as they were nowadays, were still bigger than Deva's own perky pair.

The girl found more photos of her teenage grandmother posing topless, as well as ones of the other girl without her bikini bra. Though the white girl was beautiful also, Deva was primarily drawn to the ones of her grandmother which she spread out on her bed to admire. She found herself imagining touching the girl's breasts, feeling their firmness, caressing them in her hands as her fingers moved to the teen's nipples. These were a reddish-brown in colour, puffy with large areola.

As she had her taboo fantasy, her hand slipped down the front of her boho pants and panties, gently caressing her pussy which had grown wet from gazing at the sexy bikini pictures of the two teens.

'It's lucky I don't have a time machine as things would get very weird! Gosh, what kinda girl has such weird thoughts about her nonnina!' Deva thought, but was too aroused by the photos to feel abashed. She looked through more of them, finding one of her grandmother from behind so she could see the teen's firm bubble butt, the bikini clinging between her ass cheeks so her underbutt was on full glorious display. Though it was an amazing butt, for a teenager, Deva thought that she preferred how her grandmother's butt looked nowadays, thicker and rounder. 'Perhaps she'll wear a bikini if we sit by the pool tomorrow...'

"Dinner's ready!" Deva was startled to hear her grandmother call up the stairs, and she quickly pulled her hand out of her boho pants, blushing to herself for her freaky taboo thoughts.

"Coming nonnina." The teen called back, trying to sound normal, and scooped the photos back into the box, shoving it back where she had found it in the wardrobe.

****

"No nonnina, I'll do the dishes as you cooked the meal!" Deva insisted, wanting to do something for her grandmother. Dinner had been a delicious pasta dish, followed by a digestivo of chilled homemade limoncello. Deva remembered her grandmother had always made the lemon liqueur drink, and though she had tried a sip in the past, it was only when she turned 18 that she had been allowed a glass after meals. Though Deva loved her nonnina's home cooking, she was a little glad she didn't live with her as suspected she would quickly become plump from the delicious Italian cuisine.

"Okay fiorellina, I'll let you do the washing up." Monica laughed. Deva was a little surprised the woman had given in so easily, as normally her grandmother would stubbornly insist on doing the washing up herself, even when she was a visiting guest. The girl turned to the sink, squirting some detergent on a sponge then picking up a plate to scrub with hot water.

Monica busied around the kitchen, bringing over all the things she had used to cook the meal to place by the sink for the girl to wash, then lingered behind the teen. She was close enough that their bodies almost touched, watching Deva wash the dishes over her shoulder.

"Be careful cleaning the knives..."

"Yes nonnina, I am 18 remember?" Deva rolled her eyes, but good humouredly.

"Of course, but you'll always be my piccina." Monica said, reaching up to stroke her fingers through her granddaughter's long black hair.

"I'm always struck by what pretty hair you have..." She said, and the teen laughed. "I inherit it from you!"

The woman's hand continued down the girl's back. Deva felt the woman's fingers caress over her bare lower back then move down even further to her ass. The girl's eyes widened in surprise as her grandmother playfully squeezed her right buttock. "And such a firm little butt!"

"Thanks..." The girl replied, giggling a little nervously though finding she liked the feel of her buttock being squeezed by the woman, and, without thinking, said. "The other cheek is just as firm."

Deva flushed at what she just said, worried her grandmother would have found it weird, but was excited when she felt the woman's fingers on her left buttock, squeezing it too through her boho pants.

"Yes, it certainly is..." Monica laughed. "...but don't let me distract you." She gave the girl's butt a playful spank which made Deva jump in surprise though, like the squeezing, she found it strangely thrilling. Monica stepped to the side of the girl, picking up a towel to start drying the things that the girl had washed. Deva was disappointed to have the woman move away, having liked the feel of her grandmother's presence so close behind her, and found that her butt especially yearned for the touch of the older woman's hand again.

'This is a little weird... though I'm sure plenty of girls think their grandmas are beautiful, its probably a bit freaky to have a crush on them... but there is nothing wrong with enjoying affection... after all, it's only a bit of playful touching...' Deva thought, though knew she wanted even more affection and 'playful touching' from her grandmother, even if it was weird for her to think that way. She cleaned a wine glass and handed it to the woman to dry, their fingers momentarily touching. Just this brief slight mundane touch was enough to make her heart flutter again.

"I wish it was a little bigger and rounder like your butt." Deva said, blushing to be saying something like that to her grandmother.

"Aw but don't worry fiorellina, its just because I'm old. Your butt will plump up too over the years!"

"Yours was still bigger than mine when you were my age..." Deva blurted.

"How do you know that?"

"I saw the old photos of you on the beach. Sorry... I just came across the box with them earlier..."

"Oh! Naughty girl peeking through my things!" Monica laughed. "I bet you are so embarrassed with me. They were taken in France when I was your age on an student exchange programme."

"Not at all! I though you looked amazing!" Deva said enthusiastically, glad that stumbling across the photos hadn't annoyed her grandmother, though they had been left surreptitiously in the bottom of her wardrobe. She added, flushing a little "But I think you look even more amazing now..."

"Aw, you're so adorable." Monica grinned, and kissed the teen on the cheek. Deva had been kissed by her grandmother thousands of times but this one she especially relished, though couldn't help wishing, perhaps a little guiltily, that it wasn't just on her cheek...

"Who was the other girl in them?"

"Oh that was Juliette, my French dolcezza. I lost my virginity to my babysitter and had a few flings with other girls before, but she was my first girlfriend even though it only lasted the summer."

Deva couldn't help imagining the two girls in the photos making love, glad her speculation that they were more than just friends was true. She wished to hear more about the sapphic exploits of her grandmother during her teenage years, which sounded infinitely more thrilling than her own, but felt it probably would be weird to ask despite the woman's openness.

"I wish I had a girlfriend as hot as Juliette..." Deva blushed, though it was her nonnina, not Juliette, that she wished she could have.

"Aww, a beautiful girl like you surely will... otherwise I'll see if Juliette has a granddaughter to match you with!"

****

After the washing up was done, Deva watched a movie with her nonnina, played a card game, then went up to get ready to bed. After she had showered, and changed into panties and a tee which she wore to bed, she went into her grandmother's room to say goodnight.

As Deva entered, she found herself a little excited to be appearing in front of the woman in her panties, thinking that she'll make sure to give her grandmother a good view of her butt, which the woman had shown such an interest in when washing up, when she turned round to leave. However she was surprised to find the woman sat up in bed, her lower body covered by her bedsheets but her nude upper body, including her large breasts, exposed. They were a little sagging but still firm for her age, with reddish-brown nipples that were alluringly puffy, and large areola that contrasted with the pale flesh.

"I was just coming in to say goodnight... sorry, I forgot to knock." Deva said sheepishly, though couldn't resist peeking at the woman's breasts, in awe of them and thinking how they had matured beautifully from the glimpses she had of them in the photos of the woman as a teenager.

"That's okay piccina." Monica grinned. "I guess you can't help noticing these... I often sleep naked nowadays especially when its hot as I like the feel of the cool soft sheets against my skin. You should try it!"

"Maybe I will some time." Deva blushed, embarrassed that her grandmother had noticed her looking at her breasts though wasn't sure if the woman realised that it wasn't just surprise that she was feeling.

"Try it tonight! You need to let your farfallina breath sometimes..." Monica urged, and Deva felt a wave of excitement at her grandmother referring to her farfallina, meaning 'little butterfly' which was a cute way to refer to a girl's private parts.

'First it was my ass, now she mentions my pussy! Though she's only giving me some advice which is normal between female relatives... don't get excited Deva!'

"What will be fun is if you slept here! Remember you used to when you stayed round so it'll be like the old days again!" Monica continued. The prospect of sharing a bed with her grandmother, especially while the woman was naked, thrilled the girl though she wondered 'maybe I should decline as nonnina doesn't know that I have a taboo crush on her so I'd be taking advantage of her by sharing a bed... and I shouldn't encourage myself in these freaky feelings anyway... but on the other hand, she has been strangely flirty with me ever since I've arrived, and those photos seemed like they may have been left out on purpose... or are things just normal and I'm just projecting things onto her...'

"You don't need to be shy just because you're 18! Come on, take that top and panties off and jump in... I won't look." Monica encouraged the girl, seeming to interpret her indecision as teenage embarrassment, and rolled onto her side, facing away from the teen.

Deva couldn't think of an excuse, and still wasn't sure if she even wanted to as she was finding it hard to resist the woman's suggestion, so pulled her tee shirt over her head and then pulled down her panties, stepping out of them before jumping into the woman's king sized bed, pulling the sheet over her nude body though keeping her chest uncovered like her grandmother.

"Brava ragazza, I'll go turn off the light." Monica said, turning back round when she felt her granddaughter climb into bed. Deva stuck out her chest a little, wanting the older woman to look at her perky teen breasts and perhaps even compliment them like her butt. Her nonnina, climbing out of bed, didn't say anything though she thought she saw the woman glancing at her little boobs.

'What freaky girl gets excited about exposing her breasts to her grandmother!' Deva thought guiltily though that didn't stop her gazing at the Italian woman's ass as Monica crossed the room to the light switch. It certainly had gotten plumper over the four decades since the photoshoot, but the pale round buttocks still looked just as stunning, in fact even more so.

Monica switched off the light then returned to bed, with Deva still gazing at her in the darkness, wishing she could see better in the dark so she could catch a glimpse of her grandmother's pussy now the woman was facing her, but at least could make out the outline of her breasts and hourglass figure.

'Knew I should of eaten more carrots...' Deva thought regretfully.

The Italian woman climbed back into bed, however shuffled closer to her granddaughter.

"Good night piccina." She kissed the teen on the cheek, then ran her fingers through her hair again.

"Sorry, you don't mind me playing with your hair do you? Not embarrassed by nonnina?"

"No of course not, I like it..." Deva responded, wanting to add she liked it even more when the woman playfully squeezed her butt earlier.

"Good, as your hair is so pretty and feels so smooth that I can't resist." Monica said, kissing her granddaughter on the cheek again, then slowly and tenderly kissing the girl down her cheekbone and gently over her slim neck. Deva shivered in excitement, loving the feel of the woman's lips on her sensitive neck and finding the kisses sensually erotic even though her grandmother seemingly intended them to be affectionately maternal.

"Oh bambolina, you're shaking. I guess you aren't used to sleeping without your top and panties... Lets cuddle so I can keep you warm." Monica snuggled up to her granddaughter, spooning the girl with her arms hugged around her. Deva felt a little guilty that the woman had mistook her shiver of excitement for her being chilly, but was delighted to find herself little spoon to her grandmother. She loved the feel of the woman's nude body pressed against her's, savouring her grandmother's body heat and the feel of the woman's breasts pressed against her slender back.

She snuggled back against the woman, taking the opportunity to wiggle her butt a little against the woman's thighs, and was thrilled to feel the woman kissing her neck again. 'I know I'm a freak for this, but I can so easily pretend that we're lovers right now... but how would nonnina feel if she knew I was warping her affections into something sexual...' The arousal in her pussy however pushed any guilty ponderings out of the teen's mind, and she focused on relishing the sensations of the moment, focusing on the feel of the woman's kissing lips and hot breath, and the warm embrace of skin on skin contact with the nude woman.

12