S.L - The Nonnina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel better piccina?" Monica murmured into the girl's ear. Deva felt her nonnina's hot breath in her ear, thinking how it felt almost as good as the actual touch of her warm lips.

"Yes nonnina, feels very cosy..."

"Good..." Her grandmother said, kissing the side of her face, moving her lips over the girl's cheeks and jawbone, then back down to her slender neck again. Deva couldn't help sighing quietly in pleasure, hoping her nonnina didn't hear but knowing that there wasn't much chance the woman could miss the noise in the otherwise silent dark room.

"Do you like your nonnina's kisses?"

"Of course, I always have loved them..." Deva said, shifting onto her side. It was true, though these ones she loved in a different way as though they were still warm and maternal, they were also sensual and alluring, sending tingles from her sensitive neck all throughout her body. She felt her grandmother's hand on her cheek, with the woman gently turning the teen's face towards her.

"Where are my kisses in return..." Monica whispered, and before Deva could react, softly kissed the girl on the lips. The kiss was tender, short but the most thrilling that the teen ever had. She kissed back tenderly, knowing how strange it was but in the moment not caring whether it was appropriate. She couldn't believe that she was in bed, kissing her grandmother with their naked bodies pressed together, feeling the heat of one another's flesh as their warm lips softly smooched.

As they kissed, Deva felt her nonnina's fingers sensually brushing down her slender neck, then over the side of her body, caressing over her waist and hips, before reaching her teen butt which the woman squeezed. The kiss broke but another quickly replaced it, and Deva, a little shyly, placed her hand on her grandmother's cheek, feeling its warmth then moved it down the woman's body until she reached her grandmother's large round ass. She paused, caressing it with her fingers, then taking reassurance from the continuation of the kiss, and the fact her own booty was being gently grasped, squeezed the pale olive flesh.

The teen loved the feel of her nonnina's butt that was a perfect combination of firmness and softness. She was sure the teenage ass of her grandmother she had gazed at in the photos would of felt divine too, but was confident it wouldn't beat the woman's mature booty.

"I'm surprised you visit me when your mom goes away... I'd have thought you would be at home taking the opportunity to cuddle up with some friend... even without a girlfriend, you must have someone you play around with..." Monica said when their lips parted.

"Truth is, I've never really done anything like that... with anyone." Deva admitted.

"Aww fiorellina, I think you need a little practice for when you find your Juliette..." The woman kissed her granddaughter again, tender like before but this time with parted lips. Deva parted her lips in response, and found her lower lips locked between her nonnina's lips. The woman swept the tip of her tongue across the teen's lower lip, with Deva hesitantly copying the gesture, flicking her tongue over the upper lip of her nonnina's. They took turns in this little game, Deva thrilled at the touch of her grandmother's tongue, and was even more stunned when the woman kissed her again, deeply with an open mouth. She felt the woman's tongue again, but this time instead of on her lip, it flicked against her own tongue. She was French kissing her nonnina!

The kiss was slow and sensual, though playful with Monica coaxing the teen into it by 'tagging' the girl's tongue with a poke of her own tongue, encouraging the teen to return the poke until their tongues were sliding over one another. Deva couldn't believe how amazing the kiss felt, feeling all her tongue's nerve endings flare up with taboo pleasure, with the excitement only heightened by the feel of the older woman caressing her firm teen butt.

"Yes nonnina, your bambolina needs some guidance..." Deva said breathlessly when their mouths parted, still a little stunned at the deep kiss but hoping for a second. However she was disappointed when her grandmother's lips moved away, as the woman shifted a little down the bed meaning the teen had to let go of her butt. However Deva gasped when she felt her nonnina's mouth kiss her right breast, the woman brushing her lips over it while she reached up and caressed the girl's left breast with her fingers.

"So small and pretty..." The woman purred between kisses, and the girl breathed heavily in anticipation as her nonnina's mouth neared her right nipple, while her fingers caressed close to her other teat. Her nipples had hardened, from a combination of being exposed to the cool air as well as the arousal of cuddling naked and French kissing the beautiful mature woman, but the teen wasn't ready for the sensation of her nonnina's warm tongue brushing over her erect teat.

"Oh..." Deva exclaimed, her hand running through the woman's black grey-flecked hair as the tongue danced around her nipple, teasingly circling the areola before brushing over the sensitive erogenous zone. Meanwhile her hand squeezed the girl's other breast, caressing it and rubbing her fingers tenderly over her hard nipple.

"For such small breasts, you have such cute puffy nipples piccina!" Monica murmured between flicks of her tongue, then sucked the girl's tit between her lips. Though Deva hadn't had sex, she had masturbated before but even her orgasms hadn't felt as pleasurable as the woman's sucking mouth, kissing lips, and licking tongue on her nipple, full of nerve endings sending tingles throughout her body.

"Lick my fingers fiorellina, it'll make them feel even nicer." Monica held up her fingers to her granddaughter's mouth, who licked and sucked them eagerly, fully enthralled in taboo lust that she would of done anything the older woman told her. Moncia brushed her fingers, moist from the girl's mouth, over the teen's left nipple, then rubbed them, firmer but still gentle. Deva gasped, her eyes closed to focus on the pleasure that her grandmother was giving to both her nipples in the darkness of the bedroom.

Her nonnina resumed her sucking on the girl's breast, but Deva felt the woman's wet fingers trail down over her body. 'Oh gosh, she's going to touch my...' The teen thought, just as the woman's hand brushed through her little bush of black pubic hair, then moved further down to caress her wet pussy. The teen had small puffy outer pussy lips, which framed her glistening vulva and darker inner lips, which her grandmother's fingertips explored sensually before one tenderly slipped into her vagina.

"Do you still have your hymen?"

"No nonnina, I think it broke when I was horse-riding once." Deva replied, breathless as she felt the woman's finger softly push inside of her. She certainly hadn't expected her nonnina to be the first person inside of her!

Though she loved her grandmother's mouth on her nipple, she wanted nothing more than to kiss the woman deeply as she was fingered, so pulled the woman's face back up to her's, passionately kissing her. Monica's finger tenderly slid back and forth inside of the teen, soon joined by a second, as her granddaughter hornily sucked on her mouth.

"Piccina, as much as I love your mouth, I'm going down to your farfallina now..." Monica said, tearing herself away from her granddaughter's kissing lips, and teasingly kissed her way down the teen's body without pausing in fingering her virgin pussy.

Deva hadn't wanted the kissing to end, but hearing where her nonnina planned to kiss instead of her mouth made her shiver in anticipation. 'Oh gosh, I can't believe this is real' The teen thought, feeling the woman's lips kiss their way down her flat tummy, then teasingly smooch her sensitive inner thighs as the two fingers continued to softly thrust inside her wet vagina.

Monica kissed the girl's vulva, teasing her tongue over the glistening wetness between the girl's puffy labia majora before focusing on the teen's clit. Deva moaned in pleasure and disbelief, biting her bottom lip. Even with the naked French kissing, and her nonnina kissing her breasts, she hadn't expected things to progress as far as pussy licking! Though she certainly was glad they had as she had never felt as much pleasure in her pussy, or 'farfallina', when masturbating alone as she did now from her grandmother's fingers, tongue, and lips.

As she fingered the girl, Monica alternated between swirling the tip of her tongue around Deva's sensitive clit, and sucking on her pussy which filled the room with cute squelching noises in harmony with Deva's girlish moans of arousal. The teen reached down to massage her small breasts, rubbing her fingers over her hard nipples, and thrusting her hips to further the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Deva had plenty of orgasms before, but always from masturbation, so the one building inside of her would be the first she had thanks to another person. She briefly wondered how many girls received their first orgasms from their grandmother, feeling special that her beautiful nonnina, over three times her age, was giving her this unexpected gift.

She wondered what she had aroused in the woman, supposing her grandmother must of picked up on her girlish infatuation and reciprocated, or perhaps had yearned for a teen lover due to the memories of Juliette being brought out into the open. Perhaps her grandmother felt that with Deva being a virgin, she needed some hands-on guidance, or encouragement to grow the confidence in finding herself a girlfriend... or maybe the woman had always planned to have her since she had grown into a attractive lithe teenager. Maybe all of these things were true, or none of them and there was some other motivation, but whatever the cause, Deva was glad it was happening.

The teen closed her eyes, focusing on the feel of the woman's wet tongue caressing her clit, before it was replaced by her warm sucking lips. She felt like the inner walls of her vagina were sort of tugging on the woman's two fingers, that were sliding in and out, tenderly but at an increasing speed as she neared orgasm. She felt her own fingers rubbing, firmly and lustily, over her puffy nipples, almost as sensitive as her clit, and could hear her own moans, groans, and heavy breathes as well as the wet sound of her pussy as her nonnina sucked.

"I want to kiss you as I orgasm nonnina!" Deva almost screamed, feeling her climax was imminent, and though loving her grandmother's mouth on her pussy, she wanted to suck on the woman's lips, and feel her tongue in her mouth as she cummed.

"Of course bambolina..." Monica said, panting a little from the exertion of her passionate licking and sucking. She climbed on top of her granddaughter, continuing to finger her, but resuming kissing the girl's parted lips. Deva sucked hornily on her nonnina's mouth, sloppy in her desperate enthusiasm as her tongue once again united with the older woman's. As well as the kiss, she loved the feel of the woman's body on top of her, being trapped beneath her warmness and nakedness. With a wail of pleasure, Deva had the most explosive orgasm of her life, her body going taut before finally relaxing as she felt an intense wave of pleasure rush over her body.

Monica gently removed her two fingers from the teen's vagina, and rolled off of her, cuddling her to her side and kissing her cheek lovingly. "Did that feel good fiorellina?"

Deva was almost too dazed post orgasm to answer, and then didn't know how she could possibly describe it in words, just panting "Yes nonnina, I don't think I ever felt so good..." and tenderly kissing the woman.

"Brava ragazza! Now you know how good it feels to have a lover, I hope you go and find yourself a bella girlfriend."

"Can't you be my girlfriend?" Deva grinned mischievously.

"Don't be silly." Monica laughed, paused, then asked "Have you ever tasted your farfallina?"

Deva shook her head, and the woman offered the girl her two fingers, glistening and sticky from her teen pussy. "It's even sweeter than Italian soda!" The woman said encouragingly, so Deva sucked on them, tasting her pussy for the first time. She guessed her nonnina was being metaphorical as it wasn't sweet, but instead a little sour and musky though she found she liked the flavour, which she thought matched the scent of her aroused farfallina.

"I bet your farfallina tastes even nicer!" Deva said.

"Aww thanks piccina but I think its time we got to bed now..."

"But if I'm going to get a girlfriend, I need to know how to do it! What if I meet someone and get it all wrong!" Deva beseeched, not actually caring about that but a little too coy to just directly demand to eat her grandmother's pussy.

Monica sighed, chuckling at the teen, then nodded. "Fine..."

Deva excitedly kissed the woman, before kissing her way over her neck, loving the feel of teasing her grandmother's sensitive skin and thrilled with the sign of pleasure her mouth elicited from the woman, before she continued downwards, brushing the woman's shoulders with kisses, then her collarbones before reaching her large breasts.

She felt the woman's breasts in her hands, gently squeezing and caressing them as she kissed over their pale olive skin before moving the attention of her lips to the reddish-brown areola and nipples. She licked her tongue around the woman's left nipple, tracing her tongue in circles over the large areola and feeling the teat stiffen in response. Deva loved that she had caused her grandmother's nipple to harden, and she eagerly sucked on the woman's breast.

The teen's keen sucking elicited appreciative moans from her nonnina, which spurned the girl on. Monica stroked her fingers through her granddaughter's long black hair, and caressed the teen's slender back as the girl continued to suck, occasionally pausing to flick her tongue back and forth across the erect nipple as she squeezed the woman's large breasts in her hands.

"I hope my breasts are this firm when I'm your age..."

"And I hope you have a granddaughter to wish the same thing one day! Now, I think my other breast deserves some attention."

Deva obediently switched over to the woman's right breast, sucking on it as enthusiastically as she had the left.

"You'd think I had milk to give you..." Monica laughed. "...no don't slow down piccina, I'm only teasing, it feels good!"

Deva continued passionately sucking on the breast, her grandmother's joke reminding the teen of her mother who likely would have also sucked on the older woman's breasts, though a long time ago and under an entirely different context to how she was doing it now. She wondered how her mom would react if she knew what her and nonnina were doing, and thought perhaps it was best that the woman never found out... unless she had a daughter of her own one day then perhaps a family tradition could begin of daughters losing their virginity to their grandmothers... Deva liked the fantasy, especially as her and nonnina would have been the pair who began it.

The teen lowered her hand down in-between her grandmother's legs, brushing over the woman's vulva and feeling it was wet with arousal. Though she loved having the woman's nipple in her mouth, the girl was now thirsting for a taste of the woman's pussy. She kissed her way down the older woman's tummy, and tickled her nose on the woman's bush of dark pubic hair before kissing her pussy. It was, besides her own flavour she had sucked off her nonnina's fingers, the first pussy she had ever tasted though the eager teen wasn't tentative or shy about licking her tongue between the woman's labia. She savoured the flavour, strong and musky and intoxicating, and excitedly continued licking.

"Brava ragazza. I'm happy if you just want to lick it however you want, but in the interests of being educational, it'll feel better if you focused on licking my clit, or sucking on it... and perhaps you could finger me at the same time? It can take a little longer to cum after you've been through menopause."

"Yes nonnina." Deva replied, realising she had been a little selfishly tasting the woman's pussy without giving any thought to pleasuring her. She licked her fingers then gently eased one inside of the woman's vagina, feeling the soft, wet, warm walls of the hole around her penetrating finger. Though the evening had already been full of disbelief, Deva couldn't believe she actually had her finger, and then two fingers as she slide a second in, inside of her grandmother's wet pussy.

She gently fingered the woman, trying to do it with some kind of rhythm she felt might feel good, and resumed licking the mature pussy but this time focusing on pleasuring the woman's sensitive clit with her tongue and sucking lips.

"Yes, that's it bambolina, keep going..." Monica moaned, her hand on the back of her granddaughter's head. Deva was excited to give her nonnina an orgasm, as well as thrilled that her grandmother was the first person receiving a climax from her, so didn't tease with her tongue, but did her best to amateurishly but enthusiastically pleasure the woman's most sensitive erogenous zone while enjoying the taste as well as the scent of the pussy.

"Madonna santa!" Monica exclaimed in Italian, her grip on the back of her granddaughter's head becoming even firmer after the teen had been unwaveringly licking, sucking, and fingering her mature pussy for a while. Deva's determination and excitement in giving her nonnina an orgasm had not decreased in the slightest despite it taking the older woman longer to reach climax than she had.

"I'm almost there..." The woman moaned. Deva didn't think it would be possible to double her efforts, but she did despite her jaw and tongue beginning to ache despite alternating between the sucking and licking. Monica cried out in pleasure as she had a sharp intense clitoral orgasm, that felt even better from being her precious teen granddaughter, more than a third of her age, that had caused it.

Deva wiggled back up the bed, cuddling the woman and beaming in excitement at having given her an orgasm, licking the two fingers she had been fingering the woman with. "Did I do good nonnina?"

"Yes, you were wonderful, but now it is definitely time for bed fiorellina. We have all weekend for more fun!" Monica said, kissing her granddaughter tenderly. "Love you piccina."

"Love you nonnina..." Deva closed her eyes, hoping the weekend could last forever. She didn't know what she looked forward to more, licking her nonnina's pussy or having the woman pleasure her farfallina again... 'Perhaps we could sixty-nine, that way I get both at once!' Deva thought, and was tempted to suggest it to her grandmother now, but decided it was best to save it to the morning as she realised how worn out they were from the lovemaking.

Monica cuddled the girl, tenderly stroking her hair and kissing her gently on the forehead until she fell to sleep in her nonnina's arms.

12