S.L - The Pantie Sniffer Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary wears a pair of stolen dirty panties.
4.4k words
4.69
4.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a chapter of a short series that will feature a fetish for pantie sniffing, pantie stealing, and dirty panties. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various stories all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College.

Chapter 2

Mary was getting ready for high school on Wednesday morning, however the brunette 18 year old paused when looking through her underwear drawer. The normal thing to do would be to just select a clean pair to wear for the day, however Mary's pantie kink which had been escalating ever since she found the pair of cotton panties mysteriously abandoned in the toilet cubicle, meant she didn't want to be normal... so rather than the clean pairs of girlish panties she had neatly laid out in her drawer, her mind instead tuned to the suitcase under her bed and the wash basket in the bathroom.

'I could fish out my dirty panties from the wash basket again... and wear them for the third day in the row!' Mary considered the pastel blue briefs with the cartoon pattern of pink butterflies and a gusset dirtied by two days of wearing and cumming, that she had also had stuffed in her mouth. Another day with them pressed against her pussy was a thrilling prospect, but Mary couldn't help but worry that they'd begin to smell pungently enough for her fellow high school seniors, and even teachers, to notice. Being a shy and well behaved girl, this kind of negative attention horrified her, but the thought also aroused her, thinking how hot it'd be to have panties so dirty that they turned heads. 'Maybe some other time, besides I better leave them in the wash basket otherwise my mom might question why I don't have any panties for washing though I guess I could just put some clean pairs in to cover up...'

Mary next considered the panties she had hidden in the suitcase beneath her bed, and found the thought of wearing someone else's dirty panties even more exciting than wearing a pair of her own. She felt the cotton panties of the stranger may also be becoming a little pungent, especially as she had 'tribbed' them the night before, so opted to wear Priya's boy shorts. She retrieved the sporty Pakistani girl's dark green panties from the suitcase, then gathered the rest of her school uniform, and took them to the bathroom to get ready for school.

After she had showered and dried herself, Mary began to dress but first took a quick sniff of the boy shorts, and was pleased to find they still smelt sweaty from Priya having exercised in them. She savoured the sour smell of sweat, thinking how shocked the girl would be if she knew Mary, innocent and shy, had pinched them to smell and now wear, unwashed, herself.

She pulled on the boy shorts, glad to feel they stretched over her butt as her ass was a little plumper than Priya's tight athletic behind. Boy shorts weren't a kind of pantie that Mary typically wore, so enjoyed the feel of how they covered her entire butt as well as some upper thigh, especially when she thought of how another girl had sweated in the fabric that now clothed her. Mary wanted to masturbate in them but stopped herself, as she had school to get ready for! She dressed in the rest of her uniform of white blouse, blue plaid skirt, blazer, tie, white socks, and the optional blue Alice band. Most of the other seniors had long stopped wearing the Alice band but Mary liked it, thinking it looked smart and tidy, which she realised couldn't be said for her sweaty wrong-sized boy shorts.

As she grabbed her packed lunch from the kitchen, and kissed her mom goodbye before heading out of the door, Mary briefly wondered if she shouldn't just change into a clean pair as she felt it was naughty to let her private kink spill out into the school day, and knew wearing the boy shorts would distract her from her classes and encourage thoughts of what kind of underwear all the other girls were wearing. But she thought how studious and well-behaved she had been her entire life, and decided she could definitely afford an occasional day, or week as it was turning into, to secretly indulge in her naughty perversions.

****

Mary was at her locker, getting the books she needed for her first lesson when she heard someone speak to her. She turned to see it was Priya, and couldn't help blushing as she stuttered 'hi' back, having a moment of panic that the girl somehow knew she was the one who had stolen her panties. 'What if they have cameras in the changing rooms?' She thought but dismissed this, as it was obvious the school wouldn't have cameras spying on students getting changed.

"This is probably going to sound really weird, but did you happen to see my underwear yesterday when you left the changing room? A green pair of boy shorts..."

"No..." Mary shook her head, trying to look surprised at the question.

"Just they weirdly disappeared. I had to go home commando under my skirt..." Priya laughed. "I think one of the girls pinched them as a prank though no one is owning up to it. Know you wouldn't pull a prank like that but just wondering if you had seen one of them do it... don't worry, its only a pair of panties after all."

"No sorry, I didn't see anything." Mary said, her nerves settling a little now it was clear Priya didn't suspect her, and being replaced with a sense of excitement and arousal, as she was discussing the missing boy shorts with their owner while wearing them! "Perhaps they just fell down the back of the changing benches or something... or got caught inside your cheer uniform?"

"I don't think so, I had a good look around. Oh well, it may just be an unsolved mystery! I reckon it's just Georgia being a bitch for some reason..." Priya shrugged and laughed, walking away and leaving the freckled brunette stood at her locker. Mary couldn't help rubbing her thighs together a little in excitement and felt the urge to sneak to the toilets to caress herself through the material of the stolen boy shorts however the bell for first lesson rang, snapping her out of her aroused fantasy, and she rushed to class with her books.

****

The perverse novelty that she was wearing someone else's dirty underwear didn't wear off throughout the day, and in classes she found her mind kept wandering down to the boy shorts she was wearing, recalling their sweaty scent from when she had orgasmed while wearing them over her head the night before. When she saw Riley, Ange, and Georgia over the course of the day, she wondered what kind of panties they wore, imagining what it may have been like if she had pinched their underwear instead of Priya's after cheer practice, thought she was pleased with the sweaty boy shorts and felt an intense twinge of excitement whenever she saw the Pakistani girl they had originally belonged to.

Mary wondered how Priya would feel if she knew she was wearing her missing underwear, and was both amused and frightened by the thought of how shocked the girl would probably be that someone so innocent as her had such a weird gross kink for dirty panties.

****

When Mary got home her mom sent her down a corner store to pick up some bits and pieces they were running low on, then when she got back home she resisted indulging in her pantie kink to instead get some homework done before dinner. However after eating with her mom and stepmom, she hurried through the washing up and rushed upstairs as soon as she could without arising suspicion in her parents as she often stayed downstairs in the lounge with them watching TV.

She undressed from her school uniform, and looked down at the boy shorts, a little tight around her butt and thighs due to Priya having a smaller size, with excitement but resisted the urge to pull them off and bring them to her nose and mouth. Though Mary planned to sniff and lick the underwear that evening, first she had an idea that would make them even more pungent even after them being worn and exercised in by Priya for one day, and then worn for another day by herself.

Mary got her yoga matt out of her closet and unrolled it on the floor, with the idea of exercising to make herself sweat as much as possible so the fresh scent of her perspiration would combine with the lingering sour scent from Priya. She tied back her hair and put on some music then, in just her bra and boy shorts, began to do some jumping jacks on the yoga matt to warm up. Mary didn't exercise often, finding she kept in shape by just eating relatively healthy, regularly walking, going for a gentle swim each week, and doing P.E at school as well as acting as the mascot for the cheer team, so soon found herself sweating and breathing heavily from the jumping jacks.

She switched to running on the spot, bringing up her knees high to tap them on her hands, then, when her heart was racing she got down on the matt, pausing the cardio to instead do some push-ups but found she wasn't strong enough to do more than a couple so did knee push-ups instead.

Having recovered her breathing a bit, she returned to jogging on the spot then got back down on the matt but this time to do some crunches. She could feel herself grow hot, and knew she must be red faced from the exertion, but more importantly she could feel the sweat run down her bare arms and between her slight cleavage. She wiped sweat off her brow, hoping her pussy and butt were getting just as sweaty, if not more so due to being enclosed in the boy shorts.

It was probably the most intense workout Mary had done for years, and she stopped several times for water and to recover her breath but was motivated to continue by the thought of how sweaty she was making Priya's boy shorts again, excited to see how they would smell after being worked out in twice, by two different girls, as well as being worn for two days in the row, one day of which clothing a pussy that had been in a persistent state of arousal.

Mary at last decided she had done enough, sitting down on the matt, panting but happy to feel herself drenched in sweat. She climbed up to look at herself in the mirror, seeing her flushed freckled face before looking down at her crotch which she was pleased to see a damp patch had formed over her mons pubis, suspecting that the skin covered by her bush of pubic hair had sweated the most, as well as patches on her inner thighs. She turned around and looked over her shoulders at her plump butt tightly clad in the too small boy shorts, and again was excited to see a darker patch of material had formed between her buttocks. 'Priya would never imagine something like this had befall her missing underwear!' Mary laughed to herself.

She led on her yoga matt, thrusting up her hips so she could pull the boy shorts down off her butt, then dropping her ass back onto the floor and raising her knees so she could remove the underwear. She caressed her fingers over the green fabric, excited at the feel of the damp patches that her sweaty workout had caused around the areas of the panties that her crotch, inner thighs, and butt crack had been touching which she knew that the Pakistani teen had sweated into also the day before at cheer practice. She turned the boy shorts inside out then brought them eagerly to her nose, sniffing so her nostrils filled with the sour scent of sweat which made her shiver in excitement. The brunette had smelt sweaty pairs of her own panties before, and had experienced Priya's sweaty pair the night before, but having another girl's underwear soaked in her own odour of perspiration was a new experience she savoured.

Like most people, Mary wasn't normally keen on the smell of sweat however it coming from a pair of worn panties did something to change that, substituting her normal reaction of screwing up her nose in distaste if she caught a whiff of sneaky gym trainers, to one of deep inhaling bliss that caused twinges of thrilled arousal in her pussy when the odour came from dirty panties. Today was no different, and she breathed deeply with the boy shorts pressed against her nose while her other hand wandered down her body, caressing her little breasts through her bra as she felt her nipples harden.

The panties had been worn two days in a row, so sweat wasn't the only detectable odour, and Mary exploring them with her nose thought she could smell the whiff of her own pussy on the gusset of the panties which had been pressed against it all day while she had been hornily daydreaming in school. Moving her nose over the inside back of the panties, she caught an intoxicating nose-full of ass scent which was another smell she'd probably normally be grossed out by if it didn't originate from worn underwear.

As well as enjoying the smell of the boy shorts, she also liked the feel of the material brushing against her face, especially the damp sweaty patches rubbing against her freckled cheeks reminding her how fresh the sweat was. Her hand moved further down her body, combing her fingers through her bush of pubic hair before rubbing them over her aroused pussy, moaning through the boy shorts as she touched herself. Mary was aware she needed to be quiet, not wanting to forget herself and be overheard by her parents, however knew that when she grew closer to cumming, she would probably have stuffed Priya's stolen panties into her mouth by then so any cries of pleasure would be muffled by the gag.

As Mary continued to breath in the sour aroma of the green underwear pressed against her nose while tenderly rubbing her wet pussy, a random thought popped into her mind. 'I probably should put a pair of panties in the wash basket for today so no one notices I didn't wear any of my own... though I guess I should make sure they look worn...'

The brunette sat up, and went over to her underwear drawer. She looked through her array of girlish panties and selected white briefs with a cartoon pattern of blue elephants on, and brought them back to the yoga matt. She led back down, bringing the boy shorts back to her nose for another whiff of the strong scent of sweat mixed with pussy imbued in the green fabric, but instead of rubbing her horny pussy with her fingers, she used the inside crotch of the white panties to masturbate with.

Though masturbating using her briefs was for the practical purpose of making them appear worn, Mary also found herself becoming even more aroused from them as despite them feeling a little rougher than her fingertips so perhaps not as physically pleasurable, the thought she was needlessly dirtying clean panties, which she wasn't even going to wear, with her wet pussy was a huge turn on for the freckled brunette.

As she rubbed her girlish briefs against her pussy, she took her first lick of the boy shorts, tasting the salty flavour of sweat on them, but as she moved her tongue over the gusset, was pleased to find it tasted strongly of musky pussy flavour, strengthened by two days of vaginal secretions from two different teen pussies. If it wasn't for the dark green material of the boy shorts, she was sure that would be a pretty yellow stain on the gusset to guide her tongue to the most pungent flavours.

Mary greedily sucked on the gusset, while pushing the back of the pantie up against her nose so she could smell sweat and ass while her tastebuds savoured pussy, with the wetness of her mouth helping to extract the taste of pussy fluids dried into the fabric. The girl couldn't tell from the taste, but found it even more thrilling to know that it wasn't just her own pussy she was tasting, but a mixture between it and Priya's vagina. The same went to the smell and taste of sweat, being a concoction of her fresh perspiration with the other girl's moisture from the day before, and also the same for the lingering swampy odour of butt being a blend between both their asses.

Her moans, which she was doing her best to supress, grew louder as she approached climax, and she rubbed the inner crotch of her briefs against her pussy even more passionately, thinking how they'll surely be stained by her aroused pussy enough to appear convincingly worn, which went further to turn her on. To muffle her increasing groans of pleasure, she shoved the boy shorts further into her mouth to act as a gag while also allowing her to indiscriminately suck on the sweaty fabric, exciting her tastebuds with their full range of musky natural flavouring.

With a muffled cry, the teen girl cummed, tensing up on the yoga matt as she pressed her panties against her orgasming pussy, and spluttering a little from her mouthful of boy shorts as she felt intense tingles of pleasure course through her entire body. She wondered if she ever did have sex with a girl, whether the climax she would get would ever feel as good as the ones she got playing with panties. Maybe one day, despite her shyness, she might meet another girl with a similar kink that she could share and swap panties with, and she lay on the yoga matt, fantasising about this dream scenario as she recovered from her intense orgasm.

'I better get washed before I change into my pyjamas... otherwise I'll be quite stinky tonight! The trouble I go to for this weird kink of mine... though working out is comparatively a lot less extreme than stealing someone's underwear from the locker room!' Mary thought, but knew it was worth it to make the boy shorts extra pungent before she played with them, and besides, a bit of exercise was good for her and coupled with her orgasm, had probably caused her to burn off a fair few calories!

****

Mary took a quick shower, then dressed in her pyjamas and dropped the pair of panties she had used to masturbate with into the wash basket, with Priya's boy shorts being safely back in the suitcase beneath her bed. She headed downstairs to spend some time with her parents in the lounge, though her stepmom Mahnaz was coming up the stairs.

"I'm just going to take a bath." The Persian woman explained. "Though your mom is just about to watch one of her trashy romcoms if you want to join her... seeing as I've escaped!"

"Sure thing!" Mary laughed, and went to join her mom in the lounge.

****

Near the end of the movie, which was silly and contrived, Mahnaz returned wrapped in her dressing gown. Mary had needed to pee, and not particularly caring about the film's ending as it was obvious the couple would get back together, she went up to the bathroom.

She peed, wiped, flushed, and washed her hands but on the way out couldn't resist opening up the wash basket for another quick sniff of the white briefs she had orgasmed with. 'Oh my gosh, I'm so addicted to panties ever since I found the stranger's pair... but why deny myself another sniff... won't hurt...'

The girl found that her stepmom had now put her clothes in the wash basket so she had to dig under them to find her briefs, however uncovered a pair of panties she assumed belonged to the Persian woman. She found herself picking them up and examining them, feeling the soft material with her fingers. They were purple lace, scantier than the briefs she wore herself, with the material partially sheer and embroidered with a floral pattern. She imagined what they would look like on her stepmom's body, thinking the colour would look great against her tanned olive skin and picturing how they would cling to the woman's curvaceous ass. Mary saw in the wash basket there was a matching purple lace bra, though she was less interested in this, finding her pantie fetish didn't particularly extend to other items of underwear.

Mary felt a little guilty to be touching and examining panties belonging to her stepmom, as though she wasn't blood related, nor had she grew up under the care of the woman who had married her mother just a couple of years earlier, they were still family so, as well as the naughtiness of doing it without a person's permission or knowledge, like she had done with Priya and the stranger, there was the added taboo to the situation. However she yearned to turn the panties inside out to look at the inner crotch... 'a quick look won't hurt anyone, I just won't do anything that goes too far like smelling or tasting these, but no harm in just a peek... though she is my stepmom so in a way this is the freakiest thing I have done so far and I should probably draw the line somewhere with this fetish... after all, Mahnaz should be able to leave her underwear in the wash basket of her own home without some little pervy girl snatching it...'

12