S.L - The Pantie Sniffer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary wrestled a little with her conscience, but then thought about what a well behaved stepdaughter she was, always having been polite, friendly, and obedient towards the Persian woman. Some girls would of made things difficult and acted hostile towards their mom's new wife, especially with how soon it happened after her mom divorced her previous stepmom, but Mary had always been welcoming and gracious so though she realised it was a weird way to justify her behaviour, the teen did think she could be forgiven for one act of naughtiness, not that her stepmom would ever even know.

The brunette sat back on the toilet, and resumed fondling the lace panties as she examined them all over, paying especial attention to the insides. The girl was delighted to see a small yellowish stain on the inner side of the crotch, knowing it must be from dried and oxidised vaginal discharge that had leaked onto the purple material throughout the day from her stepmom's pussy. She wondered how many step daughters would be thrilled to encounter such stains from their stepmoms, as though most would accept it's a natural feminine bodily process, she didn't think most would be aroused from the sight of it.

'I've already cummed this evening... I can't just masturbate again!' Mary thought, but knew she couldn't resist such a fresh pair of dirty panties, with the taboo that they belonged to her stepmom an unexpectedly additional temptation since she had begun to branch out in savouring panties belonging to other people. 'Perhaps I'll just give them a little sniff without touching myself...'

The girl brought the panties to her nose, sniffing experimentally, and delighted to have a nose-full of deliciously musky odour she knew originated from her Persian stepmom's pussy. She inhaled more deeply, closing her eyes to focus solely on the smell, twinges of arousal mixing with twinges of guilt as she knew she was taking her fetish to taboo extremes, wondering again how Mahnaz or her mom would react if they knew what she was up to. But, though she usually loved being well-behaved and hated to break rules, Mary found that this kind of naughtiness was thrilling.

She tentatively stuck out her tongue, again pausing to consider whether she really should be doing this, before flicking it over the inner crotch of the lace panties. She tasted a twinge of tangy sharpness which made her forget her reservations, and eagerly wetly licked over the stained gusset then suck it between her lips to taste the flavours of her stepmom's pussy as vividly as possible from the dirty underwear. She couldn't believe that all this time she had a pantie fetish, she had never thought to dive into the wash basket for her stepmom's worn panties, and it took the strange finding of the stranger's panties in the toilets for her to expand the horizons of her kinky appetite for dirty underwear.

Mary thought how her mom had likely also tasted the same flavour thought probably fresh from the source rather than a dried stain on fabric, and she wondered how the taste differed... not that she desired to lick her stepmom's pussy, as she felt she would always be content experiencing it vicariously through dirty panties instead.

She was about to return the dirty panties to the wash basket but paused, deciding it wouldn't cause any harm to keep hold of them for a while... after all, as long as she made sure she returned them before wash day, no one would ever know they had been missing...

****

Ready for bed, Mary took off her glasses and placed them on her bedside table, before reaching under her pillow for her stepmom's panties which she had temporarily hidden there instead of in the suitcase with the ones belonging to Priya and the stranger.

The teen pulled the lacey purple panties over her head, so the gusset was pressed against her nose and she could see through the leg holes, then settled down in bed, pleased with her perverse interpretation of a sleep mask as she breathed in the scent of her stepmom's panties, closing her eyes to sleep after another day of pushing her pantie fetish to new frontiers.

12