S.L - The Piercing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led back down with Bella applying the forceps to her right nipple, and they went through the piercing procedure again, with this time hurting even more as Charley's adrenaline had been drained by the first piercing, so she was relieved when Bella announced they were finished.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" Carlotta grinned, kissing her friend on the forehead, which made Charley feel proud of herself. Though still not convinced that nipple piercings suited her, she did like the idea of secretly having jewellery in a private area to remind her of her best friend.

Bella, after she had put plasters on the girl's nipples, explained to Charley the aftercare routine involving regularly washing her nipples as they healed, and soaking her piercings in salt solution twice a day until they've healed. She also warned the girl not to touch or play with her nipples too much until they had recovered.

"How long will it take to heal?" Charley asked, remembering Carlotta complaining about her long her's was taking to heal when she got them.

"Up to six months, so you'll have to be patient until you can have fun with them in your sex life..."

Charley blushed, fiddling with her purity ring. "Oh, that okay... I'm not really that kind of girl..."

"Then I'm sure you'll have no problem sweetie." Bella grinned, finding it amusing how total opposites the two best friends were.

****

Charley was in queue for dinner at the college's cafeteria, patiently waiting in line with her tray. She had been at Violet Liberal Arts College quite a few months now, and had settled into her studies well though found student life a little challenging as she was the only girl in her dorm (three bedrooms of pairs with a shared lounge and kitchen) who didn't like partying or drinking. Nevertheless, she got on well with her dormmates despite being socially withdrawn though suspected they all thought she was a little bit of a prudish 'goody girl' with her purity ring and quiet hobbies.

Her roommate, Natalie, was a petite transgender girl who practically lived off campus with her older Brazilian girlfriend who worked as a dancer at strip clubs, raves, festivals, and a samba school, so this meant Charley pretty much had their room to herself which she quite liked.

After she had gotten her meal, she was looking around the cafeteria for an empty table or friend from one of her classes when she saw her dormmate Mitena, a pretty Native American girl who was 20 (having took a gap year before starting college), waving at her. She was sat with the other girls from their dorm (excluding Natalie) and their friend Ritu, a girl of Pakistani heritage, who lived off campus. Charley went over to sit with them, climbing onto the bench opposite Zoe.

"Hi, we haven't seen you all day!" Mitena greeted her.

"Oh, I got up early as had a shift at the library" Charley explained, though she said 'early' to be polite as it wasn't that early, just the other girls had been sleeping in as they had gone to a bar the night before. "Then I was studying for a couple of hours after."

"Thanks for making Caidan a coffee and toast, very kind of you." Casey, a freckled white brunette gamine, smiled.

"No problem, was she a friend of yours?" Charley said, having seen the stranger come out of Casey and Mitena's shared room so guessing she must have slept with one of them. She was making breakfast herself so offered the other girl some.

The five other girls giggled, and Charley thought they were laughing because she had said 'friend', but it turned out the word 'she' was what actually caused them amusement.

"Well, 'she' turned out to be a boy, but we had a fantastic night thanks!" Casey laughed.

"A boy, but they aren't allowed on campus!" Charley said wide-eyed, though she was more surprised because she thought Casey was a lesbian rather than being shocked the girl had broken a college rule.

"Don't worry, I imagine everyone who saw him assumed he was just an androgynous girl, rather than a pretty femboy. Sounded like you made that mistake, and I most certainly did!"

"You still got his number though!" Alison chipped in.

The girls moved on to gossiping about other students, looking around carefully to make sure no one they were discussing happened to be sat nearby, and Charley just quietly ate her meal and listened, intrigued at what people got up to, especially when some antic reminded her of her best friend Carlotta, but not having any social news to contribute.

"Charley, what are those!" Zoe suddenly interrupted Ritu who was speaking, pointing at the blonde girl's chest. Charley, confused, looked down expecting to see she had somehow spilled something down her front, and was the last person on the table to spot what Zoe was talking about. She was wearing a pastel pink vest which was a little old so was slightly too small and tight, with no bra underneath as she didn't always bother to wear one with her breasts being so small that they didn't need the support, however she hadn't realised that through this thin single layer of material, tight against her chest, the outlines of her nipples were clearly visible. It wasn't only the shape of her nipples that were outlined however, but also the metal balls of her barbell piercings that framed them. It had been a few months since she had them now, and though she still used the salt solution to clean them, they seemed to have fully healed.

Charley blushed, almost putting her hands up to cover her chest defensively but stopping herself as she realised how silly this would look. "Oh, it's just my nipple piercings..."

"Wow! I would never have guessed you had your nipples pierced!" Casey said.

"Charley's a little kinkier than she lets on..." Ritu teased.

"Not kinky, it's just that my best friend took me to get them before coming to college... we were giving each other leaving presents to remember one another by and these were what she got me..."

"You got your nipples pierced because your bestie told you?" Zoe asked.

Charley, a little flushed at being the centre of attention, shrugged. "Well... I suppose you could put it like that... but as I said it was really a gift. I gave her a friendship ring; look I have a matching one I wear." She tried to show the five other girls her friendship ring, but they were still more interested in looking at the outline of her pierced nipples through her thin vest. The intrigued gazes of the other girls embarrassed her, and she felt uncomfortable under their stares, especially as they were directed at her breasts, but they also made her feel strangely excited.

'This is mortifying, teach me for going out without a bra! But something about this is... thrilling? Why does having girls look at my nipples feel strangely stimulating? Oh my gosh, why are my nipples hardening, it isn't chilly in here!' Charley thought in panic as she felt her nipples become erect, pushing more prominently against the pink fabric.

"Well, they are very cool! I always wanted mine pierced but was too frightened, and nowadays the recovery time would get in the way of my work..." Mitena said, referring to her part time escorting job at Bianka's Escorting Agency. The conversation eventually moved on but Charley, despite her shyness, couldn't help but feel a little proud of how her piercings seemed to have impressed the other girls, thinking Carlotta was perhaps right about them making her feel 'sexier'. 'Maybe I'll tell her about this next time we talk on the phone.'

****

After dinner, the six girls returned to their dorms. Charley politely declined their intervention to go clubbing, preferring to stay in with a book, but agreed to hang out with them whilst they did pre-drinks in the lounge. The blonde never usually drank, but Alison had some strawberry vodka which the girls insisted would be something Charley would like, so she accepted a slither mixed with cola. Ritu began a game of truth or dare, with Charley, naturally withdrawn, enjoying watching the game but nervous when it came to her turn.

"Truth." Charley chose, too afraid of what the girls might pick as a 'dare'.

"Do you ever play with your pierced nipples when you masturbate?" Zoe asked.

Charley was a little taken aback, and embarrassed to be answering such a sexual question. "No, I don't often masturbate really... and haven't tried touching my nipples when I do..."

The other girls seemed a little disappointed with Charley's tame answer, but they moved on to Alison who also picked 'truth'. When it got back round to Charley, whose cup had been refilled with vodka and cola that already was making her feel a little tipsy, she picked 'dare', wanting to avoid another embarrassing question.

"Pull up your vest and show us your nipples!" Ritu dared. Charley wished she had picked a 'truth' instead, but there were only other girls present, and they all seemed intrigued and impressed by her piercings rather than just making fun, so the blonde supposed it wouldn't be too bad showing them.

She pulled up her vest, exposing her small breasts to her dormmates, who all cheered.

"Wow, they look awesome!" Mitena said, and the others all agreed which made Charley feel strangely proud again, especially as the piercings were associated in her mind with her best friend Carlotta.

The girls, finishing pre drinks, prepared to call a taxi to take them to a nightclub, and asked Charley if she was sure she didn't want to come. The blonde, feeling a little tipsy from the few vodka and colas she had ended up drinking, almost agreed but shook her head, saying she'll stay in as clubbing wasn't her thing. She knew Carlotta would have been disappointed with her for turning down an opportunity to 'push the boat out' but drinking alcohol and flashing her tits was enough excitement for her for one evening.

****

After the other girls left, Charley led down on her bed with a book but found she couldn't focus on the words with her mind instead wandering back to the compliments the girls had given her pierced nipples, and realised they had hardened again. She remembered the question Zoe had asked about whether she ever played with her nipples, and felt curious at what it would feel like as her hand absent mindedly reached beneath her vest to stroke her tummy, then caressed up her ribs before she found her fingers brushing one of her breasts.

'It wouldn't hurt to try it... just once.' Charley thought, and pulled off her pink vest so she was led on her bed topless in nothing but her white pleated skirt, panties, and socks. She gently caressed her small breasts, feeling her body become aroused further, squeezing them gently before she tentatively touched her hard nipples. She caressed her fingers around her areola, and rubbed her nipples softly and slowly as she realised how sensitive they were, sending tingles of pleasure through her body. 'Perhaps this is a bit naughty...' Charley thought, unsure, but continued, her fingers rubbing her pierced nipples more firmly and faster as she gasped in pleasure.

As the blonde pleasured her nipples, she thought about how the outline of them were visible in public through her vest. She had worn it all day without realising, and she wondered how many strangers had noticed that not only wasn't she wearing a bra, but that her nipples were pierced. She thought about how she had flashed them to her enthusiastic dormmates, wondering if any of the girls had thought they were sexy though their keen gazes had made her feel so. She thought of Carlotta who had made her get the piercings, and whose nipples were also pierced.

'I wonder if Carlotta plays with her nipples too, I imagine she does...' Charley thought, thinking back to when she had walked in on the goth girl masturbating, but picturing her friend rubbing her nipples rather than pussy.

'Perhaps she is masturbating right now... unlikely but not impossible. I hope she is... both of us with our matching friendship rings and playing with our pierced nipples...' Charley pinched her nipples tenderly, finding it caused further waves of pleasure. Whilst continuing to caress her nipple with her left hand, Charley caressed her right hand down her pale body, down to stroke her inner thighs, before lifting up the front of her skirt and rubbing her fingers over the front of her cotton panties. Groaning in pleasure, and still thinking of Carlotta as well as her dormmates, she pushed her hand down the front of her panties so she could directly caress her wet pussy whilst her other hand pinched and rubbed her pierced nipple.

The blonde's fingers moved in a circular motion over her pussy, and she found that pressing down slightly more firmly made the sensation even more pleasurable. 'Is it normal to think about your best friend as you do this?' Charley worried, but didn't know what else to think of besides Carlotta, and occasionally Mitena and the other girls. As she continued, her fingers felt a little rough on her clit, so she hesitantly licked them before resuming gently, but passionately, rubbing her clit and pussy, her salvia slick fingers feeling even nicer. The pussy rubbing coupled with playing with her sensitive pierced nipples brought Charley, breathing heavily and sweating, to a height of arousal that she had never experienced before in her innocent prudish life where she had only occasionally gently caressed her pussy.

For the first time in her life, Charley orgasmed and cried out in ecstasy as she felt an uncontrollable tingling sensation of pleasure all across her body that made her shake, and feel warm, flushed, and giddy.

'Oh my gosh, that never happened to me before... I know I'm still a virgin but wonder if I went a bit far... but it felt incredible! Just maybe I shouldn't have been thinking of Carlotta as I did that...' Charley's mind raced as she sprawled on her bed, recovering from her first ever orgasm, before pulling herself up to take a shower, thinking that she will have an early night.

****

Over the next few weeks, Charley found herself wearing a bra less often and picking tops that the outlines of her nipples, and barbell piercings, would be visible through. It wasn't exactly a deliberate choice but just found herself often drawn to dress that way when she was picking her outfits in the morning, and enjoyed looking like her normal pink-loving goody girl self but with a hint of hidden sexiness which the suggestion of the nipple piercings gave her. When talking to a fellow student or a lecturer in classes, or a colleague or customer at the library, or a barista in a coffee shop, Charley often wondered if they had noticed the outlines of her pierced puffy nipples through whatever top she was wearing, often blushing in embarrassment at the thought whilst simultaneously being flushed with excitement.

Charley also found herself masturbating more, thinking of Carlotta with her jet-black hair, pale skin, tattooed arm, and revealing outfits each time though she always felt guilty afterwards. She considered telling her best friend about how she had experienced her first orgasm, and now several more, during one of their regular video calls but felt uncomfortable revealing it to her lifelong best friend, even though she knew the goth girl would be supportive of her exploring her body and experimenting sexually.

Though she called and texted Carlotta often, Charley hadn't seen her bestie since she started at college but that was about to change as the girl was coming to visit on their joint 19th birthdays which the blonde was excitedly counting down the days to.

****

"Your dormmates seem nice, though they looked a little taken aback that I'm your best friend!" Carlotta laughed, seating herself on Charley's bed.

"Yeah, though a lot of people have that reaction! Guess people are surprised that a renegade goth girl is hanging out with an uncool virgin like me!"

"Or they are shocked a nice young lady like yourself is being seen with a weird slut!"

"Yeah, a 'bad influence' as the teachers called you!" Charley giggled, climbing onto the bed and sitting cross-legged besides her friend. It was the evening before their 19th birthdays, and Charley had met her friend at the train station and took her out to a Thai restaurant before they returned to her dorms where Carlotta had briefly met Mitena and Casey who were hanging out in the lounge.

"I didn't realise you had a single bed; it's going to be a bit of a squeeze!"

"Oh, don't worry, my roommate Natalie is at her girlfriend's, so her bed is free."

"But I want to sleep with you baby like the slumber parties we used to have..." Carlotta pouted.

"Well, I guess, I don't mind sharing." Charley said, blushing a little as though she had shared a bed with Carlotta hundreds of times, that was before she had begun to regularly think about her friend when masturbating, and it had always been in one of their double beds at home and not a single one where they'd probably need to spoon to fit.

"Great!" Carlotta said, and led down on her side with her head in her friend's lap, looking up at her. "I've been dying to ask but knew I'd embarrass you if I brought it up in a Thai restaurant, but how are your nipple piercings?"

Charley blushed, knowing she definitely would have been embarrassed if asked about it in a busy restaurant. "Good thanks..." The blonde began, not knowing how much she wanted to share. 'We've been best friends for our entire lives, so I don't need to hide anything from her even if it is a little embarrassing... though think I'll avoid mentioning it's her that I mostly think about when masturbating.'

The girl told her friend all about how her dormmates had noticed her nipple piercings through her vest at dinner, and how she found she had kind of enjoyed the attention so had begun to not wear bras often. She told the goth girl about the time she had masturbated after pre-drinks, and how she had had her first ever orgasm whilst playing with her sensitive nipples and pussy, and how she had done this again several times since.

"Wow, you mean you had never cummed before!" Carlotta asked incredulously. "I know you never mentioned it but had always assumed it was just something you were too prudish to talk about but still did secretly."

"Nope, I occasionally caressed myself which felt nice, but I never had an orgasm before that time."

"Damn, I would have made you borrow my vibrator if I knew but glad you've discovered how great they feel at last... and this self-discovery seems to have been inspired by the nipple piercings I got you."

The blonde laughed, guiltily thinking that Carlotta didn't know the full extent of her involvement. "Yes, I suppose it was... thanks for giving me my first orgasm!"

The two chatted, still having a lot to catch each other up with despite their lengthy conversation in the Thai restaurant however when Carlotta had run out of fresh gossip from their hometown that she hadn't already told the blonde girl over the phone, she suggested a game.

"I read somewhere that moles are where people were kissed a lot in a previous life, though I don't have any so guess I must have been some boring nun... How about though, for fun, we give our future lives some moles in weird places, by taking turns to kiss each other in places where we have piercings!"

Charley realised that the game would lead to Carlotta kissing her nipples, and her kissing the goth girl' teats in return, and found herself strangely excited. 'Agreeing to this would feel like taking advantage of her as she'll treat it like a silly game but I'm not sure if I could have her touch my nipples without becoming aroused, just the thought of her lips kissing them is turning me on!'

"Sure, but shall we just limit it to the piercings we have that are visible?"

"Well, I don't have any that are invisible..." Carlotta teased, purposefully misunderstanding the blonde.