S.L - The Piercing

Story Info
Goth girl gets her good girl bestie's nipples pierced.
10k words
4.57
18.8k
27

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, part of a series of short one-shots I'll be doing alongside my longer ongoing series. This one will feature a fetish for piercings, including an explicit description of the procedure. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos with characters from other stories, and potentially crossovers.

The Story

Charlotte, or Charley as everyone called her, excitedly left her house and walked down the road to the home of her best friend. She was 18-years-old, fresh out of high school, with long blonde hair, a thin pretty face with faint blonde freckles, and a slim pale body though her face, shoulders, and arms where a little tanned from summer. She was dressed in a cute pink skirt that had a pattern of white and yellow daisies, and a white tee.

She entered her best friend's house without knocking, having known the girl and her mom her entire life, and feeling like their house was like a second home for her.

"Hi Ms Sandford." Charley called out to the woman in the kitchen.

"Hi Charley, Carlotta is in her room."

Carlotta, her real name also Charlotte, was Charley's best friend, and the reason they both went by nicknames as they spent so much time together that things would have gotten confusing otherwise. They had been friends for pretty much their entire lives, both being born on the same day in the same ward, living on the same street, going to the same nursery, lower school, and high school, having joint birthday parties, countless sleep-overs together and going on each other's family holidays. However, they had now finished high school and the summer holidays were almost over with Charley soon due to start higher education at Violet Liberal Arts College, which was in a different state, whilst Carlotta remained in their hometown, having already started her job as an apprentice at a tattoo and piercing parlour. This would be the first time the two had been apart for so long and at such a distance.

Their strong friendship, to an outsider, would seem unlikely as the two girls were almost opposites with Charley being a well-behaved model student, always having liked girly things and following instructions, with her hobbies including reading, pressing flowers, attending church, and going to barn dances with her mom.

Carlotta on the other hand was a punkish goth, often getting herself into detention at high school (Charley would stay behind in the library to wait for her so they could still walk home together) due to her sarcasm, slacker attitude toward homework, and disrespect of teachers. She tended to wear mostly black, in contrast to Charley's preference for light pastoral colours, with her hobbies including playing violent video games, practicing drawing tattoo designs, messing around with witchcraft, and going to metal gigs. Teachers had often told Charley that Carlotta was a 'bad influence' and advised her to stop hanging around with the girl, but this was the only time that Charley would defiantly ignore a teacher's instruction.

Charley knocked on her friend's bedroom door and entered when Carlotta called 'come in'. The blonde didn't use to knock but had one day walked in on her friend led on her bed, legs parted as she rubbed her naked pussy whilst watching porn on her laptop. Carlotta had just laughed and shut the laptop screen, though not before Charley had glimpsed the video, and got dressed but the blonde had been mortified of intruding on her friend and ensured she gave a warning knock ever since. She often thought of the sight of her best friend masturbating and the glimpse she had seen on the screen of a woman licking another woman's vagina, and had almost looked up lesbian porn online but resisted the temptation as, though she was 18, she felt that watching pornography was somehow naughty and she was a girl who prided herself on her virginal innocence. She did however caress her pussy occasionally thinking about her best friend but always felt guilty afterwards.

"Hey baby." Carlotta grinned, getting off her bed where she had been lounging to hug the blonde. She was a little shorter than Charley, with smooth pale skin that contrasted with her jet-black hair cut with a straight fringe, her thick dark eyeliner, and the black clothes she wore. These were a leather skirt, a black mesh tee so her black bra covering her small breasts was visible, and fishnet stockings on her pale legs. As well as her ears, her septum and lip were pierced, and her left arm was covered with a sleeve of tattoos of black roses and spikey vines.

"Hi!" Charley beamed back, always excited to see her friend though they hung out together most days. She wasn't sure why, but she always blushed a little when Carlotta called her 'baby' as the term of endearment made her feel strangely special. They went over to the noirette's bed, chatting, before Charley pulled out the present she had brought in her bag. The blonde was due to leave home to go move into her dorms at college in a few days, so the two girls had agreed to get each other some kind of parting gift to remember one another by; not that they didn't already have thousands of photos and things to do that with but Charley, who had come up with the idea, thought it would be fun. "Whose gift shall we do first?"

"Ooo, exciting." Carlotta said as Charley passed her the present, prettily wrapped in purple tissue paper as the blonde knew that, besides black, it was the noirette's favourite colour. "My gift to you is a short walk away and we need to be there for 4 o'clock, so plenty of time to do yours first."

"I cannot guess what that could be..." Charley said, pondering what her friend could possibly have gotten her that would require them to walk somewhere, but smiled excitedly as the goth girl unwrapped her present.

"Oh, this is cute." Carlotta said, opening a little box to reveal a ring. It was silver with 'best friends' engraved on the inner side whilst the outer had the mould of a heart. "Snap!" Charley giggled, slipping a matching ring on her index finger (her ring finger was where she always wore her purity ring) and showing Carlotta.

"I shall wear this at all times to remember what a cutie you are." Carlotta laughed, affectionately pinching her blonde friend's cheek.

"Same, this is staying on all through college!"

****

The two girls hung out in Carlotta's bedroom until the goth girl said it was time they left to go to the mysterious appointment she had made as a gift to her blonde friend. They walked out of their street, and down a lane that cut through some rows of houses with Charley growing more intrigued, having no idea where they could be going. The only thing, beyond a park and residential areas, she knew was in walking distance in the direction they were headed was a rank of small independent shops that included a Caribbean restaurant, bookstore, convenience store, Thai massage parlour, and the tattoo and piercing studio where Carlotta was an apprentice. 'Could she have booked me a Thai massage maybe... but that's not exactly something I can take with me to college...' Charley pondered as Carlotta chatted but refused to spoil the surprise.

They arrived at the rank of shops, clearly their destination, and Carlotta led the blonde into the tattoo and piercing parlour. 'Has she kept the gift here rather than taking it home... but what could it possibility be... unless...' Charley thought as she entered the reception area with its walls covered in photos of tattoos and various pierced parts of bodies.

"We aren't getting matching tattoos?" Charley asked a little panicked, as though she liked the idea of having something permanently marking her friendship with her bestie, she was definitely not the type of girl to get a tattoo.

"No, it's not a tattoo don't worry. It's something a lot quicker and more private..." Carlotta said, then greeted the woman who emerged from the work area. She was Carlotta's boss; a Hispanic woman in her thirties, with a punk half-shaved haircut and her tanned skin covered in tattoos.

'More private?' Charley thought puzzled.

"So, this is your friend. You're both so different but guess opposites do attract! Hi sweetie, I'm Bella." The woman introduced herself, holding out her hand which Charley shyly shook.

"So, is this your first time getting a body piercing?"

"Body piercing? Um, I have my ears pierced..." Charley replied, wide eyed which made Bella chuckle.

"I wouldn't have guessed you'd be the kind but suppose good girl types like to be a little naughty and rebellious underneath. I'll leave you two to do the paperwork..." Bella said, going back into the studio and leaving the Charlottes alone in the reception.

"What piercing was she talking about!"

"The ones I've booked you to have as a gift silly!" Carlotta rummaged around the desk, pulling out some paper forms.

"But I can't get any body piercings!"

"Of course you can, you have your ears pierced already so what's the fuss? I'm not making you get anything I don't already have..."

"But..."

"Trust me baby, you'll absolutely love it. It'll just be like our friendship rings but an even more personal reminder of me... besides, you're always saying you think you need to push your boat out a bit for college, so this is the nudge you need!"

Charley had mentioned about 'pushing her boat out' but she had never really meant anything by it, just supposing she might try drinking a beer or something, and certainly not whatever Carlotta had arranged for her in the piercing studio.

"Where are these piercings going to be?" Charley anxiously asked again but Carlotta handed her some consent forms to sign.

"You'll find out in a moment but sign these. No backing out now baby!"

Charley paused but signed the documents. 'Carlotta is my best friend so she'll have my best interests at heart, so maybe whatever this is will really be a chance for me to do something a little rebellious, and besides it'll be rude to turn down a gift as it seems she has arranged everything for me... I don't want to have a falling out with my best friend just before I leave for college...'

"Awesome, let's get to it! Be brave baby, I'll be there to hold your hand." Carlotta beamed excitedly, and led her blonde friend into the studio where Bella was waiting.

"Ready when you are sweetie." Bella smiled reassuringly at the blonde, though the girl still didn't know exactly what she was being reassured for.

"You'll need to take off your top." Carlotta told her. Charlotte, though comfortable being undressed in front of her goth best friend, was shy in front of the woman but also was too timid to make a fuss so she pulled off her white tee to reveal her white bra. 'I must be getting a belly button piercing... I suppose that is kinda cute and it'll definitely be a personal reminder of Carlotta that I'll be wearing always...'

"And your bra too." Carlotta added. Charley looked at her confused, seeing no reason why she would need to be braless to get her belly button pierced. 'Unless... oh no, Carlotta's getting my nipples pierced!'

"Let me help you baby." Carlotta said, stepping behind her friend and unclasping the girl's bra. Charley flung her hands up to cover her small breasts as Carlotta tugged off her bra, panicked to find herself suddenly stood topless in the studio. Charley wanted to run out of the tattoo parlour, but she remained frozen to the spot. 'I don't want to disappoint Carlotta or embarrass her in front of Bella, but nipple piercing is too far for me! Perhaps we could still change to a belly button piercing as that way I still 'push the boat out' and have some body jewellery to remind me of Carlotta...'

"Remember, I got my nipples pierced on my 18th birthday and now they're all healed up, I absolutely love them! If I'm able to do something, there is no reason why you can't. Be brave baby!" Carlotta encouraged her nervous friend, gently easing the girl's hands off of her chest to reveal her breasts with small pinkish areola but prettily puffy nipples. Charley was a little ashamed of how tiny her breasts were, and she was nervous to have them exposed to Bella, though they weren't much smaller than Carlotta's who was never embarrassed by her small bust.

"I just think it's a little too much for me... I'm not sexy like you..."

"Perhaps not sexy but you are adorable!" Carlotta said, giving her friend's hand a supportive squeeze. "I'm just some goth slut but you're beautiful even if you dress a little dorky like a cross between Barbie and a librarian."

Charley giggled, finding it released a bit of the stress.

"But I think getting your nipples pierced will make you feel sexy too. It won't transform you into some delinquent or nymphomaniac, you'll still be you, but you'll just have a pair of sexy pierced nipples."

"Maybe..." Charley said, still not quite convinced.

"We'll have matching rings and matching nipple piercings! How many best friends can say that?"

Charley was still doubtful and a little frightened at the prospect, but she didn't want to disappoint her eager friend so she nodded her head, and gave a smile she hoped wouldn't look too panicked.

"Will it hurt?" Charley asked Bella.

"It will hurt for a couple of seconds when pierced, but just a quick sharp pain so it'll be over before you know it. Then they will be a bit tender and sore as they heal, but definitely not anything unbearable."

"Okay, I'll do it!" Charley said, hoping she sounded braver than she felt, but felt comforted by the big smile Carlotta gave her.

"Okay sweetie, stand still as I swab your nipples with an alcohol wipe. This will make sure they're all nice and clean so there won't be any infection." Bella said as she pulled on a pair of disposable vinyl gloves. Charley trembled a little but found comfort holding Carlotta's hand, as Bella approached her with an alcohol wipe. The Hispanic woman swabbed around her nipples, Charley gasping a little at the feel of the wipe gently rubbing over each teat, not use to having the sensitive areas touched, and feeling them harden from under the chill of the wipe.

"I'm just going to mark some guide lines to show where I'm going to pierce, okay sweetie?" Bella explained and Charley nodded. The woman marked two spots on each side of the girl's nipples, near the base.

"Happy with those? The piercing should be through near the base of your nipples, rather than towards the tip." Bella said, getting a hand mirror to help the girl see.

Charley looked down at her nipples, which she couldn't believe were being prepared to be pierced, and agreed, thinking the woman knew all about this infinitely more than she did so wasn't going to object to her choice of placement.

"Great, come over to the bed now and lie flat."

Charley did as she was instructed, lying down on the tattoo bed and feeling the cool leather on her bare back. Carlotta came over to the bed with her, continuing to hold her hand comfortingly.

"This is a piercing forceps." Bella said, showing Charley a tool that looked like a pair of scissors but instead of a blade, they had smooth clamps with a circular hole in. "Basically, I will apply this to your nipple to hold it firmly in the correct place so I can accurately pierce through the area we have marked. After I've made the piercing with a hollow sanitised needle, I'll put a barbell rod through the hollow of the needle which will be the jewellery you'll wear until its healed. A straight long barbell is the best to start with as it will give your nipple room to swell a little as it recovers, and rub the least on your clothes, but when its fully healed you'll be able to swap for a ring, or a shorter or curved barbell if you want. Ready to go?"

"Okay... let's do this!" Charley smiled weakly up at the Hispanic woman, still not believing that she was going along with getting her nipples pierced, but doing it for Carlotta.

"That's my baby!" Carlotta beamed, kissing the blonde on the cheek. Charley found the kiss and being called 'my baby' by the goth girl strangely comforting, along with the girl's hand in her's, and she closed her eyes as Bella applied the forceps to her left nipple. The clamp of the forceps wasn't painful, but it made her gasp a little, not used to having her nipple so firmly squeezed, and she hoped she wouldn't have to wear it for long as she found the sensation uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'm going to pierce the nipple now. Breath in..." Bella instructed, and Charley took a deep breath, trying not to panic at the prospect of the needle. It reminded her when she had gone to a theme park with Carlotta who loved rollercoasters. Charley had been frightened of all the rides, and especially at one that slowly climbed up high before suddenly descending down a vertical drop however Carlotta had held her hand, and she had focused on her friend's touch to take her mind away from the plummeting drop she knew was approaching. She did this again now, trying to forget about the needle and just focusing on the comforting warmth of her best friend's hand.

"...and breath out."

Charley breathed out then screamed, feeling the sharp needle suddenly pierce clean through her nipple. The pain felt red hot, and brought tears to her eyes as she cried out. She had never felt so much intense pain, but thankfully it quickly subsided, and she calmed down, breathing heavily and keeping her eyes shut, not wanting to see the needle she knew was currently impaled through her nipple.

"Good girl, now for the barbell."

"You're doing amazing baby!"

"Breath in..."

Charley breathed in as Bella told her, then, breathing out, felt some discomfort as the woman pushed through the barbell rod then withdrew the hollow needle, though this feeling was just strange and uncomfortable rather than being a quick burst of agony that the initial piercing had been. She couldn't feel the barbell, but her nipple felt very tender. Bella screwed the little metal ball on the end of the barbell to secure it in place, and removed the forceps then showed Charley in the mirror.

The blonde wasn't sure she even wanted to look but Carlotta encouraged her, saying it looked "amazing", so she opened her eyes. Her pink puffy nipple was framed by two small metal balls which where the ends of the metal barbell rod that ran through her teat, with some of the shaft extending out on either side so the metal balls weren't touching her nipple.

"It looks awesome" Carlotta said enthusiastically, and Charley, weak from the sharp pain, felt a little dazed as she examined it, like it wasn't her own nipple but someone else's. 'I can't believe I actually have my nipple pierced! If someone told me this morning, or even an hour ago, that I would be getting my nipples pierced today I'd never would have believed them, but it really has happened..."

"It does look kind of pretty..." Charley said, though she liked her pretty things to be on parts of the body that other people would actually see, but had to admit to herself it did give her a little rebellious thrill to have one.

"Ready for number two?" Bella asked.

Charley looked at the woman confused, sillily thinking for a second the woman was for some reason asking if she needed the toilet then realised she meant piercing her right nipple. With the pain and experience of getting her left one pierced, she had forgotten she was only halfway. 'At least I know what to expect but now I know the pain, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do it again... though only having one feels a bit asymmetrical...' Charley pondered, before hesitantly nodding.