S.L - The Ski Accident Pt. 01

Story Info
Octavia, incontinent after an accident, meets her mom's EA.
5.4k words
4.62
10.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a series that will feature lesbianism, incontinence, and adult diapers though not ABDL. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various stories all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each story is standalone but features cameos with characters from other stories, and potentially crossovers.

Chapter 1

Octavia was sat at her desk, in the spare room that had been turned into a study for her so she could work from home after her ski accident. She worked in the finance department of a company her mother was the COO of, and though getting the job did hinge a little on nepotism, she had passed all the exams to be qualified and her performance had always been well appraised.

She was 26 years old, and pretty with pink lips, dimpled cheeks, long auburn hair, pale skin, and a soft peachy body that was slim without any boniness. She had ptosis in her left eye, making her top eyelid droop over her eye though she felt this unevenness in her face was kinda cute, and made her more memorable.

What had knocked her confidence however, and meant she now always worked from her home at No. 39 Sapphire Lane rather than going to the office with her mom, was the effects of a recent ski accident. Outwardly she looked completely fine, and the girl was thankful she could move and walk in the same way as she had before the accident, however it had left her with total bladder incontinence which meant her was bladder unable to hold any urine, leaving her leaking constantly without her even able to fell it.

Octavia had no choice but to wear diapers, or 'incontinence pants' as her mom tried to make her view them as. Though she had updated her wardrobe with clothing that fit in a way not to expose the absorbent underwear, it made her reluctant to leave home, always frightened that someone would somehow notice what she had on beneath her clothes, despite her mom's reassurance it was impossible to tell, or that she'd be humiliated by the diapers leaking, though this was unlikely, especially since she moved up from the Plus kind to the slightly bulkier Maxi kind.

Though she had made sure she liked all the new clothes she purchased, she did feel sad every time she saw her office blouses and pencil skirts left in her closet unworn, or her sexy short clubbing dresses, or tight denim shorts.

She had gone to a support group however most of the other woman there had different conditions like urgency incontinence (sudden strong urges to pee that often don't give the person a chance to reach a restroom), functional incontinence (some other disability that prevents the person making it to a restroom in time), or stress incontinence (leakage caused by things like exercise, sneezing, or laughing). While Octavia would have normally been sympathetic to these problems, she couldn't help but feel a little jealous of many of the other women, after all, risking peeing yourself when laughing didn't seem anywhere near as bad as leaking constantly, so she had stopped going.

The girl finished the email she was typing and clicked send, before looking at her empty cup. 'Time for a refill' she thought, and stood up. Octavia groaned as she felt her soggy diaper, having thickened between her legs from wetness, and pulled up her dress to check it. She wasn't surprised to see that the front had swelled with moisture, and the yellow strip on the front had turned blue, signalling she needed to chance.

Octavia went downstairs, putting on the kettle and making herself another cup of tea, feeling the diaper weigh down on her hips as she moved around the kitchen, its heaviness a reminder that it was full of her pee. The girl went to her bedroom, and pulled open her underwear drawer where she kept her bras, panties which she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to wear again, and her packages of diapers. She pulled out a fresh TENA active fit slip Maxi, which was the kind she wore in the day, reserving the bulkier Ultima kind for the night.

The girl went to the bathroom, hitched up her dress, and carefully pulled off the tabs to remove her diaper, carefully rolling it up and slipping it into a nappy disposal bag which she dropped into the extra bin her mom had put in the bathroom for that purpose. She sprinkled some baby powder into the fresh diaper, to prevent a rash, then pulled it on while standing up, noticing a drop of urine drip into it as she did. 'I can't even hold my bladder between diaper changes...' Octavia thought, unable to stop herself feeling a little ashamed and embarrassed.

She taped the diaper securely in place then rearranged her skirt to cover it, as even though she was at home, she liked it to be out of sight so she wasn't reminded of her predicament, then returned to her office to work.

****

"Hi pumpkin, I'm home!" Octavia heard her mom call up the stairs. She was lying on her bed, reading a book, after having clocked out of work for the day.

"Hi mom." She shouted back.

"Come down, I've got some takeaway for dinner, you're favourite!"

Octavia went downstairs, smiling at her mom who placed some brown bags of food on the kitchen counter, before hugging her. "How was your day?"

"Just the normal... got a report done I've been struggling with."

"That's good. Kelly brought in some homemade brownies so I've brought one back for you... Do you think you'll be coming in the office again soon pumpkin?"

Octavia shrugged. Working from home every single day was a little lonely, and she missed getting dressed up in her blouses, pencil skirts, and pantyhose, having always felt confident and sexy in business wear, but she was just too embarrassed to step foot in her workplace while wearing diapers, that she'd be leaking into all day, even if none of her colleagues knew.

Octavia's mom took the food out of the bags, and dished it onto plates. It was Pad Thai, one of the girl's favourites from the local Thai takeaway, which made her salivate though she had a feeling her mom had gotten it in an attempt to cheer her up. They took the food to the dining table to eat.

"My new sectary, oops, I mean executive assistant, started today. A nice girl called Crystal, I think you would like her..."

"Do you think meeting your EA will tempt be back into the office." Octavia laughed with a mouthful of noodles. She realised she might be being a little cynical, but felt like half the things her mom said were subtle attempts to get her to go back to the office, or shopping, or anything that meant her leaving the house.

"No, of course not, though you aren't going to meet new people being at home all day..."

"I know, I just don't feel confident going out in these things..." Octavia said, wishing she could just enjoy the meal without addressing her diaper issue.

"But you have to just get accustomed to it pumpkin. I understand you wish you didn't have to wear them but we can't help that now so no reason to let them affect your life more than you need to... We've gotten you lots of nice clothes that hides them, and you know they don't leak as long as you change them when needed."

"What about the smell?"

"There isn't any pumpkin. The incontinence pants neutralizes the odour, as does the baby powder, and some perfume will give your extra assurance."

Octavia knew everything her mom was saying was right, and that she just had to get used to the diapers as the new normal for her, but she had been anxious every occasion she had left the house in them, and just couldn't bring herself to overcome the stigma and return, diapered, to her normal life.

****

"Hi pumpkin." Octavia's mom said as she arrived home from work, to her daughter who was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of juice.

"Hey mom. Good day at the office?"

"Yes thanks dear. I was chatting to Crystal, you know, my EA, and she said how she doesn't really have any friends or family here since she moved to the city for the job... so I thought it would be nice to invite her to dinner tonight! After all, you could do with being social..."

"Mom!" Octavia exclaimed, almost dropping her glass of juice in panic. "Why did it have to be tonight? You could of asked me before inviting her..."

"Why, do you have other plans?"

"No..." Octavia blushed, knowing her mom knew she didn't. "But she won't want to be sat eating with someone leaking into their diapers!"

"Oh shush, I didn't tell her about your little secret so she isn't going to know! I've told you so many times it isn't noticeable to other people, and even if she did know, she's a lovely girl so sure she would be empathetic about it... Anyway it's my house too and since your accident, I've avoided inviting people round as know you're anxious about it, but I think it's about time now we have a guest again!"

Octavia folded her arms, almost stamping her foot as she knew her mom had a point, and blushed as she realised she was behaving like a sulky brat... a diapered sulky brat.

"Fine... I'll do my best but this could be humiliating!"

"It won't be pumpkin, it'd be fun. She'll be here in about an hour so plenty of time for you to get ready."

****

While her mom was cooking dinner, Octavia went to her room to get ready for the guest. She changed out of her current diaper, even though it wasn't yet full, and put on one of the slightly slimmer Plus kind. She didn't normally wear these as they tended to leak from the amount her bladder leaked, but she would only need to stay in them a few hours so thought they should be fine, and it was worth the risk for the extra subtlety.

She then pulled on a pair of black tights, as she felt they helped muffle any sounds of crinkling from her diaper, even though her mom had assured her the noise wasn't noticeable, before dressing in a red floral dress. Before the ski accident, her favourite colours had been white and light blue, but now she didn't trust them encase of any transparency so usually wore darker colours.

The dress was knee length, to avoid any risk of an upskirt of her diaper, and had a neckline that showed off her cleavage which made her slightly more confident, even if she couldn't feel sexy knowing she had diapers on, and thought it might draw gazes to her upper body. This was another little tactic she used the few times she did leave the house, as she'd rather have people look at her breasts then her butt where they might notice the extra padding.

Finally she put on some perfume, more than needed, to ensure that any odours will be hidden, and did her makeup of dark eyeliner, before looking at herself in the mirror, forcing a smile. She had to admit she looked pretty hot, and turned around to look over her shoulder so she could see her back, relieved to see no sign of the diaper. 'There isn't much more I could do to hide it anyway, but looks all good... maybe mom is right and I'm worrying about it too much though there is still the risk of me leaking, or her getting a whiff of urine, or me somehow letting on I'm diapered... but I need to stop worrying, and just enjoy the evening as it has been ages since I socialised with anyone outside the family, in person and not online.'

****

The doorbell rang, and Octavia, sat in the lounge, breathed in and out deeply to calm her suddenly racing heart. She stood up, trying to be brave and forget the stigma of being diapered, and went into the entrance room where her mom was answering the door.

"This is my daughter Octavia, who works in the finance department... pumpkin, this is Crystal, my EA."

Octavia blushed at being called 'pumpkin' in front of a stranger, but smiled at the girl who stepped through the front door. Crystal was 21 years old, of Puerto Rican ethnicity, with a round pretty face, dark brown eyes, tanned ski, and curly dark brown shoulder-length hair. She was a little chubby with her curvaceous figure dressed in a green puffed sleeve top, that had a neckline that displayed the cleavage of her huge breasts, and jeans which clung to her thicc thighs. Octavia was a little taken aback, and couldn't help glancing at the girl's bust, thinking how it made her own breasts, which she had always been proud of, seem small in comparison.

"Hey Octavia, your mom has told me so much about you!" Crystal said, jolting Octavia out of silence.

'As long as she didn't tell you about my diapers...' The girl thought but shyly smiled, and replied "Hi Crystal, nice to me you! I heard you're new to the city, how you settling in?"

"I come from a rural area so I'm finding living in the city quite exciting as there is so many restaurants and things going on, though my apartments a little small. Your suburb seemed very pretty from my taxi window however, so think I would love to live somewhere like this one day in a big house like yours! Guess maybe that's why you work from home so much?"

"I guess, though I've just been a bit shaken from a ski accident I had recently, so just prefer being at home currently... I'm sure I'll be going back to office soon." Octavia said, wanting to appear normal to the girl so she wouldn't suspect there was some kind of problem.

"I've just got to finish dinner, so why don't you take Crystal to the longue and offer her a drink?"

"Sure, this way Crystal..." Octavia turned and led the girl to the longue, wincing a little as she wished she had let the girl go on ahead, as though she knew her dress hide her diapered butt, she preferred not to take any chances.

"Love the dress by the way, very bright and summery..." Crystal said from behind her, and Octavia smiled a 'thanks' over her shoulder though hoped the girl wasn't looking at it too closely.

In the longue she offered the girl a drink from the cabinet. "I don't mind, whatever you're having..." Crystal giggled, and Octavia made gin and tonics. She hadn't been planning on drinking as thought it probably made her leak even more, but she wanted to be social and supposed it'd help ease her anxiety.

Crystal was very chatty and it wasn't difficult to keep up a conversation until Octavia's mom called them into the dining room. "Wow, this looks amazing! So vibrant..." The Puerto Rican girl beamed, looking over the food.

"Thanks, its zereshk polo with chicken.. A Persian lady lives a couple of houses down lent me her recipe..."

"What are these..." Crystal said, pointing to the red berries as she sat down.

"They're called barberries."

Octavia sat down too, enjoying the liveness of the girl and, despite her earlier concerns, glad her mom invited her for dinner. She was also finding herself sexually drawn to Crystal, though she was a little embarrassed as the EA was five years younger than her, and she told herself it was because her hermetic life of late probably would cause her to be excited by any attractive girl she encountered...

****

They went back into the longue after they had finished dinner, and Octavia made everyone another gin and tonic before sitting down on the sofa next to Crystal. Her eyes widened as she felt a warm wetness on her inner thigh, knowing that her diaper had leaked. She panickily glanced down at her dress but couldn't see any wet patches on the front, though she had no idea how the back of the dress she was sitting on faired, however it only felt slight so she tried to reassure herself that it was just a tiny press out leak, caused by her sitting down and putting pressure on the diaper, rather than it overflowing from fullness.

"Do you have any hobbies Octavia?" Crystal asked.

"Um... well I like drawing. I'm not very good but it helps me relax, same goes for anything arty and creative really..." Octavia responded, trying to sound normal and not like someone worried about their pee steeping out of their full diaper, though she ignored it as like she told herself before, it was more likely just a little leak from the pressure of sitting down...

"What about you?"

"I used to play tennis a lot but these got a little too big..." Crystal said, patting her large breasts. "I still do sometimes but haven't really found a good sports bra to stop them bouncing yet..."

Octavia flushed, trying not to think about what the girl's breasts would look like bouncing as she moved around a tennis court. "I have had a similar problem in sport before, but mine are probably much easier managed than yours... I mean that as a compliment!" The girl blushed, and Crystal giggled.

The three of them continued chatting, and soon Octavia forgot about her concerns with her diaper, feeling immersed in conversation, especially with Crystal. As well as being cute, friendly, and busty, she was finding the girl shared a lot of interests with her including their liking for jazz and soul music, as well as Mexican being their favourite food.

"Could you show me some of your drawings?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah sure!" Octavia nodded then came plummeting back to the memory of her diaper. 'What if it really has leaked, and the back of my dress is soaked! She'll see if I get up! I don't feel like I'm sat in any wetness but can I take the risk...'

"I mean they aren't very interesting. Just scribbles and doodles really to pass the time... Nothing worth looking at."

"Oh but I'd love to. Please!"

"Come on pumpkin, you aren't normally shy about letting people see you're drawings?" Her mom unhelpfully chipped in.

"Okay, yeah sure." Octavia said. "They're in my room upstairs."

Crystal jumped up from the sofa, and Octavia hesitantly rose to her feet. She subtly felt her butt with the palm of her hand and was relieved she couldn't feel any wetness. 'As I thought, all fine, just a little press out leak... these should still have a fair amount of capacity before I need to change...'

As they left the lounge, Octavia nervously listened for any sound of her diaper crinkling, and though her leggings seemed to be doing their job at muffling the noise, she was glad that Crystal was chatting loudly.

She led the girl upstairs, again having to control her panic as she realised she was giving Crystal, following behind, a perfect view of her diapered butt. 'My skirt is long enough so she won't see up it, my dark leggings will hide any transparency, and my dress is loose enough to conceal the extra padding.' She told herself, and wondered if the girl would say anything if she did notice she was in diapers.

'Perhaps she already has noticed!' The girl thought but tried to ignore her anxiety. 'Nothing I could do now if she had, and she seems to genuinely like me otherwise she wouldn't of cared to see my drawings... It might even be a relief if she did know but wasn't judgemental about it...'

"Here's my room..." Octavia showed the girl inside, worried that she had left her diapers out in view but knowing full well she always carefully kept them discreetly away in her underwear drawer. Crystal sat down on the side of the girl's bed, while Octavia got a stack of her drawings from her desk, thinking wryly to herself how long it had been since another girl had been anywhere near her bed.

"Wow, these are great." Crystal said as she looked through the girl's drawings. "Oh are these the star signs."

"Yeah, I thought it would be fun to draw my spin on each..." Octavia explained, as the girl looked through the twelve drawings of astrological personifications including a crab in a glistening pool, a ram with a fiery coat, and a proud lion with a crown.

"My sign is Gemini, are these the twins?" Crystal asked, looking at Octavia's drawing of beautiful sisters sat in a cloud.

"Yeah, keep it if you like."

"Really? I feel like I'm taking it away from the set!"

"They're only doodles, I'd probably just throw them out when I have too many lying around..."

12