S.L - The Ski Accident Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks!" Crystal grinned, and hugged the other girl. Octavia caught her breath, feeling a rush at excitement from having the younger girl's body, especially her large bust, press against hers. She was even more thrilled to feel the Puerto Rican girl kiss her cheek.

"Maybe I should sell all my drawings for a kiss..." Octavia said, cringing at herself for how lame she sounded.

"If that's the price then I want to pay you properly..." Crystal said and before Octavia knew what was happening, the girl was kissing her tenderly on the lips. Octavia sat frozen in surprise until Crystal pulled away. "Sorry..."

"No don't be... I was just a little surprised..." Octavia said, annoyed with herself for not kissing back then threw caution to the wind, and leaned forward to kiss the girl back. Their lips gently met in little kisses, that slowly became more prolonged as Crystal softly caressed the older girl's cheek. Octavia responded by reaching up to run her fingers through the girl's curly hair as their kissing became even more intimate, and she felt a surge of excitement when she felt the tip of Crystal's tongue flick over her upper lip.

It wasn't Octavia's first kiss by any means, but it was the first time since her ski accident, and she was worried she would be a little out of practice but with the younger girl's lips to guide her, she felt that kissing was the most naturally innate thing in the world. She felt a little wave of shame, thinking how the girl might react if she knew she was kissing someone who was secretly in diapers, and probably quite a swollen soggy diaper at this point in the evening, but shrugged off this feeling as she felt the girl's tongue on her lips again.

Crystal tilted her head and kissed the older girl open mouthed, and Octavia responded eagerly so their kiss turned French. Octavia felt the other girl's tongue slide into her mouth, and shivered in excitement as she felt it sensually trace the inside of her bottom lip before flicking over her bottom teeth. When Crystal withdrew her tongue, Octavia followed it with her's, and erotically explored the younger girl's mouth. The making out, alongside the way their bodies intimately cuddled together, was making Octavia wet with arousal, a feeling she hadn't often experienced in her diapers.

Crystal closed her lips in an 'o' around the older girl's tongue, and sucked on it with Octavia feeling tingles as the girl's lips slide up and down. They returned to open mouth smooching but Octavia took the next opportunity to suck on the younger girl's tongue in return, and imagined what it would feel like if it was pussy, not her lips, that the tongue was pushing between.

As they kissed, Octavia felt the girl's fingers caress down her cheek and over her neck. She found the touch of the girl's hand on her sensitive neck sensually exciting however grew nervous when she felt it continue down over her shoulder and back, hoping it stayed away from her lower body so the girl wouldn't feel her diaper through her clothes. She was relieved when the girl's hand circled round, briefly brushing over her chest, before returning to her cheek.

"We better go back down before my boss wonders what I'm doing with her daughter!" Crystal giggled when their French kiss finally broke, and Octavia laughed, a little flustered and aroused by the unexpected make out session on her bed. "But first let's exchange phone numbers..."

****

Crystal stayed for another hour before she got a taxi home, with Octavia's mom insisting on paying for it. "I told you that you would like her."

"Yeah... thanks mom for inviting her over. I would never have agreed to it if you had asked me, but you're right, it was a lot of fun to have a guest."

"Maybe you'll try coming back to the office next...?"

"Perhaps... it'd be nice to see everyone again..." Octavia said then gasped as she felt a sudden wetness spill down her inner thighs. She looked down and saw a few wet patches becoming visible on the front of her dress while she felt pee run down her leg, leaving wet streaks in her tights.

"Oh dear... did you leak pumpkin?"

"I'm definitely not going back to the office!" Octavia groaned, looking down horrified and ashamed at what she had done in the middle of a conversation with her mom, unable to believe the ironic timing of the accident. The girl knew she must have been getting a little full but was sure her diapers had never overflowed so soon before, then remembered the gin and tonics she had drunk, and also that she had opted to wear the Plus diaper, not the thicker Maxi.

"Never mind pumpkin. You'll soon get the hang of making sure you check yourself regularly to make sure you change before it leaks..."

"But what if this had happened in the office! And besides, I change myself at least once during the working day, how could I manage in the office?"

"You'd just have to take some spare incontinence pants, and change in the toilets. I told you we could arrange for there to be a special discreet bin for you to dispose of any used ones. Anyway, don't worry about it now, just go get yourself cleaned up and I'll make some hot chocolate for us before bed..."

"Great, more liquid to leak out into my next diaper later!" Octavia said bitterly, turning to go upstairs to the bathroom. The evening had been going so well, and she had even got a bit of confidence back... why did it have to end with her diaper leaking in the middle of the kitchen! 'At least it didn't happen when Crystal was here... but bad enough wetting myself in front of my mom!' Octavia thought, shuddering as she imagined what would of happened if her had diaper leaked earlier while she was mid kiss with the younger girl.

****

Octavia went to the bathroom and pulled off her dress, sighing as she felt the wet patches on the skirt. 'Hope piss doesn't stain' She thought before dropping it in the wash basket. Her tights were in a worse state with the front and inner thighs wet with pee overflowing from the diaper, as well as streaks down her legs where her piss had ran down. She felt her crotch, squeezing the front of her soggy swollen diaper, the yellow strip having turned blue, then swore as this caused more pee to leak out.

'I'm just going to throw these tights out along with the diaper...' Octavia thought, thinking she wouldn't really want to wear tights she knew had been covered in piss, even if they did wash okay.

After depositing the diaper in a nappy disposal bag, she washed herself in the shower, taking extra care to clean her pussy and inner thighs before getting ready for bed. After sitting on the toilet to poo, thankful that at least she didn't have bowel incontinence too, the girl dejectedly put on a bulky Ultima diaper she needed to wear to get through the night without leaking.

****

Octavia lay in bed, with the light turned off, trying to get to sleep however her mind kept wandering back to her embarrassing accident she had in front of her mom. Mixing with her feelings of humiliation however were thoughts of Crystal, and the unexpected kiss they had shared when perched on the side of the bed. These memories of the sensual moment of romance, and the cuteness of the younger busty girl distracted her, and she wondered what Crystal felt towards her.

She wanted to see the Puerto Rican girl again, though couldn't help bitterly wondering if it was worth pursuing any kind of romance with the girl, as after all, eventually she would have to reveal the secret of her bladder incontinence and 24/7 need for diapers. These gloomy thoughts didn't stop her thinking of the younger girl's chubby figure with her thicc thighs, big butt, and huge breasts, which she yearned to see naked. Octavia imagined what it would feel like to make love to the girl, fantasying about the feel of her breasts and taste of her pussy, though miserably thought how sex was no longer an option for her as either she would be leaking pee over her lover and the bed the entire time, or otherwise she would be diapered, with neither option seeming very erotic.

Her fantasies about Crystal were making her aroused, and she gently caressed her breasts through the vest she was wearing, before reaching up beneath it to feel her nipples hardening with her gently pinching fingers. She continued caressing her breasts with one hand while the other slowly stroked over her body, moving down her tummy until it slipped inside of her pyjama shorts, which she had brought since the ski accident as needed some a few sizes bigger to accommodate her diaper, and into the bulky TENA Ultima.

She felt her wet pussy, thinking how this was the first time she had masturbated since the accident as diaper wearing had killed her sex drive alongside her confidence. But kissing Crystal had thrilled her, and she hornily rubbed her fingers over her pussy, pulling them out to lick them so they were wet for her sensitive clit. Octavia moaned softly as she simultaneously pleasured her clit with one hand and hardened teat with the other, closing her eyes and imaging how Crystal's tongue would feel on her nipple... and further down on her clit.

While she rubbed herself, Octavia felt droplets of pee leak out of her urethra which was a sad reminder that she would never actually feel Crystal's tongue on her pussy, thinking 'who would want to eat out a girl who will be leaking piss onto your tongue...'

She moaned a little louder, her arousal fighting with her dejection and shame. It had been so long since she had cummed, and she had to move her hand up from her breasts to cover her mouth, supressing her loud moans as she didn't want her mom to hear what she was doing, having already humiliated herself in the front of the woman that day.

'Maybe Crystal could forgive the diaper... after all I could keep it covered and just finger myself while pleasuring her so she wouldn't have to see or touch my diapered pussy... oh who am I kidding... why would a hot 21 year old want a older diapered girlfriend... but she did kiss me earlier and gave me her number... what if she did ask me on a date? Should I say no straight away or go along with it as far as I can, knowing I'd eventually be humiliated when she finds out my secret...' The girl thought while passionately rubbing her pussy and had to stifle a scream as her neglected clit sent waves of pleasure through her body as she experienced an unexpectedly intense climax.

"First time I've wet my diaper in this way..." Octavia thought as she recovered from her orgasm and settled down to sleep, unsure if she wanted to laugh or cry... and even more unsure what she should do about Crystal...

12