S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls all nodded, with confident Sofia saying, "Yes ma'am."

"Good, and please just call me Bianka, though I'm sure some of our clients would enjoy being addressed as ma'am... now to start off, I want each of you to stand up in turn and say your name, age, and why you want this job."

Sofia was the first to jump up, and enthusiastically said "I'm Sofia, and I'm 23. I am on an internship from Switzerland at a big accounting company, so as I don't really know anyone in town besides from my colleagues who are a little boring, I thought this would be a fun way to meet new people, and have some fun... especially as I always been attracted to woman older than me since sleeping with my schoolteacher, and feel I'm very good at it!"

"Hi, I'm Mitena and I'm 20. I'm a lesbian and am always open to trying new things, and feel that I have a lot to learn from woman who are older than me... plus I love the taste of here..." The Native American girl gestured between her legs.

Gabbie realised it was her turn and stood up, too busy listening to the other two to have thought of anything to say. "I'm Gabbie, and I'm 18. I, um, have never really been into the idea of having a committed relationship until I'm older, so want to spend my teen years having as many different lovers as I can, and trying as much different things as possible!" Encouraged by Bianka smiling, Gabbie added "And I'm a virgin, so may not have experience, but think my willingness and enthusiasm will make up for it, and shall enjoy learning on the job..."

"Wow, I wasn't really expecting a virgin to apply, but that's great darling!" Bianka said, and Gabbie sat back down, pleased with what she had came up with on the spot, which she felt very authentic. Kayla stood up and Gabbie listened, interested to hear why her classmate was here.

"Hi, I'm Kayla, and I'm 18. I wanted to earn a little money after school and saw this advert so thought what better way to than pleasing some ladies, whilst also being an opportunity for me to grow sexually at the same time."

"Hi, I'm Kylee, and I'm 22. Women are just my favourite thing in the entire universe, and I find the thought of most work to be horrible, but would happily spend all by time pleasuring women!"

"Hi, I'm Payton, and I'm 21. I think, um, that'll I be, um..." the girl stuttered, clearly having a little stage fright but managed to push on "...be good as this job as it's basically my fantasy, and it'll help me grow in confidence, and become a better version of myself!"

"Awesome girls, you all sound fantastic, now as I'm sure all of you are aware, but a key tool of a lesbian escort is your mouth, and not just in speaking but in how you kiss, suck, and lick! So, think we shall begin with you all demonstrating to me how you might use your pretty mouths with a woman... You first Sofia!" Bianka beckoned the Swiss girl to her.

Sofia stood up, despite her confidence a little nervous at being first picked, and approached the woman. Bianka took the girl by the hand and pulled her close, so their bodies pressed against one another, and kissed her softly, which soon turned more passionate as Sofia regained her confidence and started kissing back. The girl put her hands on the woman's shoulders, but Bianka ran her hands down the Swiss girl's body, and pulled up her red dress a little which gave the group of watching girls a glimpse at the black lace panties Sofia was wearing before moving her hand to grab the girl's ponytail, firmly but not roughly, using it to pull the girl's face upward so they could kiss deeper. With her other hand, Bianka groped Sofia's small but perky breast, making the girl moan appreciatively into the kiss.

Bianka broke the kiss to lick her tongue over Sofia's open mouth and up to her nose, the girl giggling before getting pulled back into another deep kiss, this time with tongues, with the girl becoming even more confident that she moved a hand down from the woman's shoulder to feel her large breast through the black dress.

In response, Bianka moved her hands back down the girl's body and pulled up the back of her red dress, revealing her pale juicy butt (which was bigger than it looked when it was hidden under her dress) to the watching girls, the back of her black thong clearly exposed. The woman squeezed the girl's ass, learning back onto the arm of the sofa and pulling the girl after her, raising one leg and hooking it around the girl's thighs to trap her in a tight embrace. Sofia seemed to be loving it, her sole focus on passionately kissing the woman until she found her ponytail pulled even harder, making her look up at the ceiling as Bianka kissed and licked her sensitive pale neck, making the girl moan.

"Now stick out your tongue... give it to me!" Bianka said, and Sofia without hesitation obeyed with the woman first licking her tongue over it, then sucking it into her mouth. They had had their eyes closed for a lot of the kissing, but here Bianka gazed intensely at the pale girl as she sucked before they returned to wetly kissing and licking each other's mouths. Bianka playfully gave the girl's butt a slap, producing a satisfyingly loud slapping sound and making the girl moan.

"I want to hear the sound of your ass as I kiss you!" Bianka ordered, but didn't spank the girl again, so after a few moments of kissing, Sofia caught on and slapped her own ass, smacking it several times and filling the room with sounds of spanked butt which went well alongside the loud kissing sounds. With her hands Bianka spread the girl's ass cheeks, and the thong became a little dislodged that caused a glimpse of Sofia's asshole and pussy to be seen by the watching girls.

It was the hottest thing Gabbie had ever witnessed, never before seeing two people kiss so passionately, and she found the age gap between the two females made it even more arousing, with Bianka clearly in control, but Sofia extremely enthusiastic. The girl self spanking her exposed ass didn't hurt the hotness neither... The other girls were not bored either, all watching with a mix of excitement, arousal, jealously, and trepidation that they would have to follow such a spectacular performance.

"Such soft lips, and a wonderful tongue, and up close I see what stunning green eyes you have..." Bianka said, a little breathlessly after breaking the kiss, stroking the side of the girl's face. Sofia kissed the woman again, sucking on her lips but was gently but firmly pushed off.

"I love you enthusiasm darling, but I have five other girls to try too, so think we shall have to finish it there... for now. I will say you have set a very good example." Bianka grinned, wiping her wet mouth. Sofia grinned, and proudly returned to the sofa, flushing a little when she saw the watching girls like she had forgotten they were there.

"Mitena, you're next young lady!"

Mitena gracefully rose and crossed to the opposite sofa, and it was with a twinge of excited nerves that Gabbie realised that she would be next.

"Have a seat..." Bianka gestured to the empty sofa and sat down herself, with Mitena sitting beside her, the two women turning to face one another. "I think we shall focus on some more sensual kissing, as though passionate making out is fantastic, I want my escorts to have range for whatever the client wants... plus I need a little rest after that!"

Bianka learnt towards the girl, her hands on the sofa between them supporting her, and Mitena learnt forward as well, their lips joining in a gentle kiss. Rather than long and deep, their kissing was short sensual pecks, punctuated with lots of moments where their lips hovered intimately close, feeling their hot breath on each other's mouths and anticipating the next time their lips would touch. Meanwhile their hands lightly explored one another's bodies, with Bianka running her hand up the girl's leg to her thigh, whilst Mitena lightly touched the side of the woman's neck. Their bodies seemed to subtly draw closer as they continued to kiss, Bianka gently caressing the girl's small breasts through her green crop top, whilst Mitena placed her hand on the woman's stockinged knee then slowly moved it up her inner leg and under her skirt.

"Not yet little girl... though I do want it." Bianka murmured, crossing her legs to stop the girl's hand, who moved it up to sensually caress the woman's breast instead.

"Squeeze it..." Bianka moaned between kisses, and Mitena was happy to comply, her hand barely big enough to grasp the woman's large breast as she fondled it through the black dress, with there beginning to be quick flicks of their tongues over each other's lips between kisses, sometimes with the tongues meeting.

"You are excellent too, I can tell you really love kissing woman, but now for Gabbie..."

As Mitena returned to the sofa, Gabbie rose, aware that now all eyes were on her, rather than just being part of the spectating group on the sofa, and she walked to the waiting beautiful woman suddenly feeling like she might faint. How could she possibly compete with Sofia and Mitena's performances? She knew that Bianka had said it wasn't a competition, but felt next to the other girls she'd seem hopelessly inept as along with being a virgin, she had only kissed somebody a few times before, and they were isolated incidents ages ago, and nothing like the two cases she had just been thrilled by watching. 'Just do your best girl!' she told herself, be enthusiastic (and why shouldn't I be, kissing such a beautiful woman is literally something you dream about) and she shouldn't go far wrong.

"You seem a little hesitant? I know you said you were a virgin, but does that mean you haven't really done much kissing before?"

Gabbie blushed, angry at herself for her hesitation giving it away, and wondering if the woman had decided that she wouldn't be suitable when she responded that she had only had a couple of kisses in her entire life.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you, and sure you shall turn out to be a natural..." Bianka smiled, and Gabbie felt a wave of relief, as she sat down on the sofa next to the Hispanic woman. Bianka put her hand on the back of the girl's arm and gently pulled her close, kissing her lips tenderly. Gabbie closed her eyes, inhaling the perfumed scent of the woman that reminded her of mandarin oranges, as she savoured Bianka's soft lips on her own, returning the kiss the way it felt most natural and already forgetting the audience of watching girls. She felt Bianka's hand brush over her bare arm, feeling a twinge of excitement at such a simple moment of skin-on-skin contact, then the hand moved up to sensually cup the side of her face. Bianka tilted her mouth, so her kissing focused on the girl's upper lip between her lips, with Gabbie copying the woman's motions but with the woman's lower lip in her mouth, as their kiss became more intimate and wet.

If kissing a woman felt so good, Gabbie wasn't sure she even needed sex, but didn't complain when Bianka moved her hand down to feel the teen's soft breast through the thin material of her orange dress. She felt her nipple harden under the woman's touch, and knew that between her legs, her pussy was the wettest it had ever been without being touched.

"You can touch me too darling..." Bianka briefly broke the kiss to encourage her softly, her mouth staying so close to Gabbie's that the girl felt like she could feel the words coming out of the woman's lips. She tentatively put her hand on the woman's back, feeling the bare skin exposed by the dress' open back, before caressing her hand down Bianka's body, feeling the material of the dress against the woman's flesh, and going down far enough until she realised her hand was on the woman's firm butt. Bianka pulled her a little closer, so their bodies were touching, and Gabbie felt with a thrill her left breast press slightly against the Hispanic woman's right boob.

Bianka changed the angle of the kiss so their mouth's interlocked and Gabbie felt the woman's wet tongue enter her mouth, and tentatively met it with her own, feeling like she never felt anything so erotic as the moment their tongues touched for the first time. Bianka's hand had moved to the back of Gabbie's head, pulling the girl in to make the kiss even deeper, their hot wet mouths conjoined in lust.

Gabbie had no clue how long they kissed for, just feeling in heaven having the Hispanic woman's lips on hers, responding to the woman's kisses, and having her own kisses responded to, whilst the gentle hands of the woman sensually roamed around her body, as the teen squeezed the woman's firm buttock.

"You're wonderful darling, you had nothing to worry about! I'm sure all the clients will love kissing you..." Bianka ended the kiss, smiling at the girl who opened her eyes, feeling like she had returned to reality.

"Thanks..." Gabbie blushed, not sure why she felt so shy after how intimately she had spent the last few minutes with the woman.

"Is it my turn now?" Kayla asked, eager to make out with the older woman after having to watch three girls have their turns first. Gabbie returned to the other sofa to take her seat back by Mitena, as Kayla went up. Gabbie in her aroused state noticed just how hot the desi girl was, wondering what it was like to be kissed by her, and realising that she was about to (indirectly) find out.

Kayla wasted no time in getting cuddled up against Bianka on the sofa, with their kissing passionate and involving lots of tongue. The desi girl's hand went straight to the Hispanic woman's breasts, firmly fondling them, with the woman in return squeezing the girl's large breasts (Kayla was the only one out of the six girls who had breasts to rival the woman in size) through her red crop top. However, as their kissing continued, Kayla upped the ante by tugging down the front of Bianka's dress; off of her shoulders and chest to expose the woman's black lace bra.

"Such a naughty girl! Go on and get my titties out then..." Bianka laughed, and Kayla was eager to comply, pulling down the lace bra to free the woman's large, tanned breasts, with the nipples and areola a delicious darker brown. Kayla cupped one and bent down to lick her tongue around the areola, teasing the nipple then kissed the breast, but Bianka, after allowing her for a while, pulled the teen's lips back to her mouth. "Getting a little ahead of ourselves, we're just meant to be kissing for now darling..."

They made out for a bit longer, with Bianka fondling the desi girl's large breasts, whilst Kayla played with the woman's naked ones, until it was Kylee's turn. Kayla returned to the other sofa, looking pleased with herself; clearly proud she was the girl to expose Bianka's breasts. Gabbie was a little jealous, as although she felt her kiss with Bianka was perfect, having the lady's bare breasts to caress would of made it even better.

As Kylee and Bianka kissed, they began to recline back on the couch more than the other girls had, with the woman running her hand through the girl's bronde hair, then down over her breasts to her denim clad butt before moving it to rub the girl's inner thigh. Kylee giggled and spread her legs, with Bianka's hand finding its way to the girl's crotch which she began to rub through the denim shorts. Gabbie felt even more jealous than she had felt toward Kayla, though it wasn't a spiteful jealousy (Kylee had struck her as cheerful and good natured, and seemed to be always the one with the biggest encouraging smile on her face towards the other girls) but more of a fun one where she enjoyed watching the pair, whilst fantasising it was herself in the girl's place.

Their kissing style seemed to evolve into one that took place mostly outside of their smiling mouths, playfully flicking their tongues against one another until one caught the other by sucking them into a kiss, whilst Kylee wiggled her crotch against Bianka's rubbing hand.

So far Sofia's style had been the most lustfully passionate, Mitena's the most sensually intimate, and Gabbie's the most romantic, but Kylee's was the most playful fun with the pair looking like they were just as likely to proceed into a tickle fight as they were sex.

"I could do this with you all day, but we got plenty to get through this afternoon. Thank you Kylee." Bianka smiled, and Kylee laughed "No, thank you!" as she returned to the sofa, Bianka giving her retreating ass a playful slap.

"Last but not least, the tall glass of water..." Bianka beckoned Payton who stood up, and nervously approached the sofa. Gabbie wondered if being last had only made the unconfident girl more nervous as she had to watch five other girls perform, or if it might of helped her build some confidence by witnessing that Bianka certainly was rooting for them to succeed.

She sat next to the woman who pulled her into a kiss, being the only girl who she had to tilt her head up to kiss with the five others having been shorter or roughly the same height as her.

"As you kiss me I want to feel your hand on my breasts..." Bianka said, sensing the girl needed a little direction, before returning to softly but deeply kissing her. Payton reached up to caress the woman's tanned breast, her tall statue meaning her hands were the biggest out of all the girls, so was able to cup and fondle the breasts more effectively.

"I love it, now squeeze them... but keep kissing me darling."

Payton obeyed, moaning into the kiss a little as the woman began to rub her crotch through the girl's blue playsuit. Gabbie wondered if Bianka was just becoming more aroused after so much deep kissing and heavy petting, or if she was doing it to encourage the meek girl. It seemed to do the trick as their kisses grew deeper, with Payton moaning into the woman's mouth, whilst firmly squeezing her tanned breasts.

"Fantastic, I know a lot of ladies who would love a tall girl like you to play with!" Bianka smiled, stopping before she had aroused Payton too much with the rubbing.

"I'll be happy to..." Payton smiled shyly, blushing.

With Payton returned to the sofa, Gabbie wondered if that was the end of the audition, but Bianka said "That was fantastic, well-done ladies! I think everyone has shown they love kissing woman. Now I want to see what your bodies all look like... without the clothes!"

On the contrary, it seemed like things were only getting started, and Gabbie was thrilled at the prospect of seeing all the other girls in the nude, and wondered what other tests Bianka had in store... going to the audition had definitely been the right choice.

12