S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 02

Story Info
Gabbie's audition continues, turning into a lesbian orgy!
5.9k words
4.72
16.5k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of sex work, with potentially various guest kinks in different chapters depending on the client. Please do not read if such themes offend you, and if you want realism look elsewhere, as my stories are smutty sapphic fantasy. All characters are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 2

Gabbie had thought the audition might have just been the kissing test, but was excited at Bianka's instruction for the six girls to strip off, looking forward to seeing the others naked, and finding out what awaited them next.

Sofia sprang up first, but the others weren't far behind. The six of them quickly striped nude, most without thinking to do it sexily in their eagerness. Gabbie simply pulled her dress over her head, so she stood in her panties and nipple petals which she quickly peeled off before dropping her panties. After all the kissing she had watched and took part in, she felt surprisingly comfortable being naked alongside the other girls, not having thought twice when removing her clothes even though she never had done something like this before, and was proud of her nude body with her bell-shaped breasts (probably the second biggest out of the girls after Kayla) with massive pink areola around her little nipples. Her pussy, which Gabbie kept shaved, had curved outer lips in the shape of an upside-down horseshoe, which left a glimpse of her inner labia between them. She looked down the row both ways at her other girls.

Sofia, meanwhile, had took her time undressing, squeezing her pert breasts through her bra, before pulling it down, and pushing her breasts together, playfully jiggling them in Bianka's direction. Kayla posed sexily with her hands on her upper chest over her breasts, causing her wrists to push her bare breasts together making them seem even rounder and juicier.

"You all look so hot! I've tested out all of your mouths, now I shall test the rest of your bodies..." Bianka smiled, examining the line of beautiful naked girls. "You can all sit down again... apart from you." The Hispanic woman beckoned the Swiss girl to her. "As I play with Sofia, the rest of you can touch one another and kiss a little whilst you watch us if you'd like!"

"Help me out this dress..." Bianka turned her back on the Swiss girl who unzipped the black dress and pulled it down the woman's beautiful, tanned body. The slim pale girl seemed naturally subservient next to the taller woman who she was helping to undress, and the contrast alongside the age gap further aroused Gabbie. Bianka stepped out of her dress, and got Sofia to remove her panties and then unclasp her bra, already pulled down off her breasts, so she was stood naked besides the stockings and stiletto heels, which Gabbie felt acted as a sexy status symbol to distinguish the more mature woman from the fully naked girls.

Gabbie felt a hand on her thigh, and she turned to her right to see Mitena facing her, smiling before gently kissing her, sensually and slowly like she had done with Bianka. Gabbie returned the kiss, loving the feel of the older girl's soft lips on hers, and a little stunned she was tenderly kissing someone in the nude. Meanwhile desi Kayla had turned to kiss Kylee, more lustily than Mitena had done with Gabbie, and groped the girl's breasts. Kylee returned the kiss, but sensing that shy Payton might be feeling a little left out on the end, broke it to kiss the tall girl as well. Kylee alternated her kissing between the more dominant Kayla and meek Payton, ensuring no one felt excluded, whilst the three girls ran their hands over one another's' bodies, with the one not currently kissing happy to watch the other two or turn her attention back to Bianka and Sofia.

"Now let me really get a good look at your body." Bianka grinned, sitting down on the couch in front of the standing girl. She softly brushed her hand over Sofia's flat tummy before reaching up to caress her breasts, small and pert then moving to her nipples which were a light pinkish colour and flat with tiny areola.

"Such pretty little breasts..." Bianka murmured then wetly licked and kissed each of Sofia's nipples, making the girl softly moan, and tense her shoulders in pleasure. Bianka licked her tongue up the middle of the girl's tummy, going over her belly button which made Sofia giggle, then the Hispanic woman gracefully moved off the sofa and down on to her knees in front of the girl, examining her pussy. It was perfectly shaved, with outer pussy lips which were closed in shape and a tiny bit plump, concealing her vulva and labia minora. Bianka teasingly breathed on the pussy, Sofia closing her eyes clearly expecting to feel the woman's tongue lick it any moment, but instead the brunette made her turn around so she could examine the girl's ass. She caressed the small but soft juicy butt then spread the cheeks so she could see the girl's asshole as well as her pussy from behind. The area surrounding the rim of the girl's ass along with her perineum was the same light pinkish colour as the girl's areola, and looked so pretty in contrast with the pale skin that Bianka couldn't resist putting her face between the girl's buttocks and licking her tongue over the back hole. Sofia gasped, her mouth opening wide, showing her perfect white teeth, with her eyes closed to savour the feel of the woman's tongue on the sensitive area it had unexpectedly visited.

After having a little taste of Sofia' ass, Bianka got the girl to sit on the arm of the empty sofa, with her slender legs spread, which caused her pussy lips to part slightly to reveal a pink sliver of her vulva. The woman got on the sofa, on all fours, with her face between the girl's legs. "Now time for your beautiful vagina." she grinned then kissed Sofia's pussy, licking her tongue between the outer labia, over the vulva hidden between them, then sucking on it, as she reached up to the girl's lips with a pointing finger. Sofia understood, and sucked the finger between her lips, wetting it so the woman could slide it into her pussy, gently fingering her whilst she licked, kissed, and sucked the clit.

The pussy eating drew the attention of the kissing girls who all stopped (though kept their hands on each other) to watch. Sofia groaned as her aroused pussy was pleasured simultaneously with sucking and penetration, groping her own little breasts in sexual excitement, only increased by the five pairs of eyes that were watching her in the intimate act.

"Want another finger?" Bianka asked between sucks and licks, and Sofia moaned a reply "Oui, merci!" Seemingly the Swiss girl's native language was French, which she had slipped back into during her pleasure, whilst she roughly squeezed her own breasts.

Bianka pumped her two fingers into the pussy rapidly, sucking on the clit passionately before pausing to withdraw her fingers, lick them, then rub them over the little outer pussy lips. "Such a pretty pussy with a lovely flavour, have a taste!" The Hispanic woman offered her fingers up to Sofia who sucked them both between her lips lustily, whilst Bianka returned to sucking on her pussy.

The woman returned to fingering the girl, licking her clit as Sofia begged "Faster, faster... c'est si bon!". As Sofia's moans grew higher pitch, Bianka moved up to kiss her lips, the girl hornily sucking on the woman's mouth as the finger fucking grew more intense, the girl's legs shaking, until she climaxed. Gabbie had never seen another female orgasm before, but witnessing Bianka bring the Swiss girl to a powerful release of pleasure was the most erotically beautiful sight she had seen all day. Gabbie knew that she wanted to see many more woman orgasm, and what's more, she wanted to be the cause of their pleasure.

"All the clients shall love the taste of your pussy." Bianka grinned, and after one last kiss, sent Sofia back to join the girls on the other sofa, the Swiss girl panting but with a satisfied smile.

"Mitena, you're next! The rest of you can get back to kissing, you can feel and play with each other too, but I don't want anyone cumming before they get to me!"

With her kissing partner Mitena gone over to Bianka, Gabbie turned to Sofia to kiss, expecting from the girl's kissing performance earlier to be overwhelmed by her, but finding the girl was still in a slight daze from her orgasm, the teen was surprised she find she was in control of the kiss. Gabbie realised as she tenderly caressed the pale girl's body, that she had kissed more different people today than she had before in her entire life.

Mitena was slim, with small breasts that had very dark nipples and areola, and a pussy with narrow open labia majora which displayed her dark inner lips and reddish vulva, topped by a cute little landing strip of dark brown pubic hair.

"I want you to sit on my lap..."

The Native American girl obediently perched on the older woman's lap, who got the girl to twist her waist so she could lick one of her little breasts whilst reaching round to grope the other. Mitena murmured in pleasure whilst Bianka licked around her dark hardened nipple, and ran her hands over the girl's svelte tanned body including her perfectly flat tummy and pierced belly button. The woman caressed her hand all the way down to the girl's pubic hair, tickling it whilst watching the five girls on the other couch kissing and caressing each other.

"Good girls, I love seeing you all get to know one another!" Bianka smiled, before turning her attention to the girl in her lap.

"Get up here and bend over. I want to see that cute little ass of yours." Bianka patted the arm of the couch, and Mitena climbed off her lap to get in the position, putting one of her knees up on the sofa arm which spread apart her buttocks, revealing her asshole and pussy. The Hispanic woman eagerly pushed her face into Mitena's butt, first tasting the Native American girl's asshole, licking in long strokes so her tongue also went over the girl's pussy. Bianka spat onto the tight anus, letting her salvia run down the girl's perineum to further moisten her already wet pussy, as she rimmed the asshole with her tongue, pushing a finger, wet from her spit, into Mitena's pussy as she did so.

When Mitena was moaning more loudly, Bianka turned over onto her back, so she was looking up at the girl's pussy above her and, still fingering the vagina, began to suck the girl's clit. For the smallest out of the girls, Mitena seemed she might have the loudest moaning, with loud sounds of her sexual pleasure filling the room as she experienced Bianka's tongue and finger at work on her clit and wet hole. This drew the attention of the other girls, and they paused their kissing again to watch, Kylee in particular with a big cheery smile as they watched the girl at the height of pleasure.

As she approached orgasm, Mitena's body tensed up until she climaxed with a long high-pitched cry, and Bianka emerged from between her legs grinning, French kissing the girl so she could taste herself whilst rubbing her just-orgasmed pussy with her wet fingers then letting the girl lick these off too.

With Mitena having orgasmed, Gabbie realised with excitement that it was going to be her turn next, as the slim girl returned to her place on the sofa. Bianka beckoned to her, and Gabbie stood up with butterflies in her tummy, as she crossed the short distance to the other couch and waiting woman. Bianka kissed the girl, Gabbie tasting the woman's wet lips that were moist from the two pussies she had eaten, and savouring the sensation of the woman's tongue entering her mouth. She felt the woman's hand massage one of her breasts, and eagerly returned the favour, loving how large but firm the woman's own breasts were. As they kissed, Gabbie felt Bianka gently guide her down to the sofa so they were sitting, then felt the woman's hand leave her breast, disappointed for a fraction of a second, until she felt the fingers glide down her tummy and between her legs. Gabbie softly gasped into the kiss, feeling the fingers gently caress her pussy, wet from arousal, and realising that besides from her own, these were the first fingers to sexually touch her vagina. She had been expecting to lose her virginity to a client, but realised that it was to be now, watched by a group of beautiful naked girls, that she would lose it to the fingers and tongue of the stunning Hispanic woman.

"Lie back darling, I want to kiss your lower lips..." Bianka broke the kiss, grinning, and gently eased Gabbie back onto the couch, so the girl was propped up on her elbows with her legs spread. Bianka positioned herself on the sofa, and looked up Gabbie as she slowly licked the girls pussy. Gabbie shivered in excitement at her first feel of tongue on her pussy, feeling its wetness, warmness, softness, gentleness, as it explored her vulva, licking over her vagina and clit. Adding to this pleasure, Bianka reached up to continue fondling one of Gabbie's soft bell-shaped breasts. Gabbie kept eye contact with the woman kissing her pussy, never having felt so intimate with anyone before as she did while gazing into Bianka's beautiful brown eyes, and reached down to run her fingers through the woman's hair.

Bianka dribbled some salvia onto Gabbie's clit. The girl had to close her eyes in pleasure as she felt the warm slickness on her sensitive clit, which the woman tenderly but firmly massaged with her tongue. Gabbie's moaned gently at the stimulation, feeling her orgasm slowly build however was shocked when Bianka sat back up, fearful that the woman wasn't going to make her climax.

However her fears were short lived when Bianka said "As you said this will be your first orgasm from another woman, I want to experience this as intimately as possible, feeling every little change in you breathing... come nestle into me."

The Hispanic woman sat up on the couch with her legs spread wide, and Gabbie sat up, positioning herself so she was sat between Bianka's legs, nestling her body back against the woman's so she felt Bianka's large tanned breasts push against her back.

She rested her head back onto Bianka's shoulder, turning her face to the side so she looked up at the woman, who put an arm around the girl to hold her tight, whilst reaching down with her other hand, after licking the fingers, to the teen's wet pussy. Gabbie felt the woman's fingers rub her pussy in a firm circular motion that felt amazing on her clit, and she loved the tight proximity the position gave her with the woman, feeling their naked bodies tightly pressed against one another, and inhaling the woman's mandarin orange scented perfume along with the pheromones of her natural body odour. Gabbie's lips were just inches away from the woman's, so, between hot kisses, she could feel Bianka's warm breath on her face, and knew the woman felt her breathing quicken as the fingers rubbed her pussy even more firmly. Gabbie wanted to continue gazing up at the beautiful face of the woman who was going to take her virginity, but the pleasure was becoming so intense her eyes began to flicker open and close.

"Yes, moan for me darling." Bianka whispered, encouraging Gabbie to express her pleasure through non-lexical sounds, not that the girl needed encouraging as she let out a series of moans and cries of ecstasy, though nowhere near as loud as the noises Mitena had made. Bianka shifted slightly, causing some of her hair to fall across the girl's face, and Gabbie, even in her intense pleasure, enjoyed the tickle across her cheek and the smell of the woman's tresses.

Gabbie orgasmed, feeling a burst of pleasure go over her entire body, right down to her toes and to the tips of her fingers, never having made herself climax in such a satisfyingly powerful way when she had masturbated alone, made even better by being nestled up against the body of a beautiful older woman, who was kissing her face and whispered, "Well done darling, you're so beautiful when you orgasm." She wished she could stay in her post orgasmic bliss forever however there was still three more girls to have their turns, and after recovering, she climbed up, still feeling a little giddy on her feet, and made her way back to the other sofa.

"My turn!" Kayla grinned, jumping up. The desi girl's figure, with smooth mocha brown skin, was curvy with a thick ass and the largest breasts out of the girls, that like Gabbie's, had big areolas but dark brown in colour and dotted with Montgomery glands. Her pussy, with fleshy labia majora, was a dark brown too, and was topped by a bush of black pubic hair.

Bianka had the teen perch on the back of the sofa, with her legs spread. The woman first kissed the curvy girl's large breasts, licking the hardened brown nipples whilst cupping the breasts in her hands. She then kissed her way down the desi girl's brown stomach and over her hairy bush of black pubic hair, skipping over her vagina to teasingly kiss the girl's inner thighs, making her moan, before her mouth returned to the wet pussy. With Kayla softly moaning, Bianka reached up to caress one of the teen's breasts whilst her other hand slide two fingers into the girl's pussy, fingering it as she licked and sucked the clit.

"Yes, deeper!" Kayla whimpered in pleasure, her toes curling and uncurling in aroused excitement.

"Wow, you certainly know what you want!" Bianka grinned, pushing her fingers into the girl more firmly, and returned to sucking on the clit, increasing her speed to please the aroused girl.

"Yes I do! I want you to shove those fingers deep into me and keep eating my pussy!" Kayla begged in between pants, and Bianka didn't disappoint as the desi girl soon cried out as she orgasmed.

Bianka continued sucking the brown pussy throughout the climax then without letting the teen rest for a second, pulled her mouth away and began a series of quick slaps on the wet pussy that made Kayla whimper in pleasure, as the woman's mouth moved to suck on one of her brown nipples.

Kayla wailed in pleasure as the rough wet slapping gave her aroused sensitive pussy a second orgasm, just a few moments after her first. The curvy girl collapsed back on the sofa. "Oh my gosh, I just came twice in a row!" she panted.

"Run along now and go play with the other girls... maybe your horny pussy will have one or two more today..." Bianka laughed, and Kayla pulled herself up and returned to the sofa, fanning herself.

Kylee was next. Her breasts were smallish, her body soft with a slightly chubby tummy, and had a round, though not particularly large, ass. Her skin was lightly sun tanned, though had pale bikini tan lines over her breasts, ass, and pubic area. The girl's pussy had soft puffy outer lips, and a pretty pink vulva topped with a wispy bush of bronde pubic hair.

"Love the tan lines! Now sit your sexy ass on the arm of the sofa and spread open those legs!" Bianka told the girl who was eager to obey. The Hispanic woman rubbed her fingers over the girl's pussy, causing the puffy pussy lips to make a wet squelching sound. "This is very wet already! Had fun playing with your friends?" Bianka asked and Kylee grinned. "Yeah, and hearing a load of girls have orgasms helped too.."

"Well, it's your turn next..." Bianka winked before going down on the girl, licking her tongue over the pink vulva between the fat outer pussy lips then spread them apart so she could suck on the pussy. Gabbie, watching from the sofa whilst softly caressing Mitena's leg, couldn't believe how much stamina Bianka's tongue and mouth, with the enthusiasm and skill she devoted to eating each girl's pussy.

12