S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious." Bianka said after much sucking on the pussy, then licked her fingers and pushed them inside Kylee's pussy as she kissed the girl. The two passionately made out as the woman fingered the white girl, then Bianka lowered her mouth to the girl's smallish breasts, kissing and nibbling one, and then taking the hardened nipple between her lips to suck.

It was Kylee's turn to fill the room with horny moans of pleasure as Bianka's mouth caressed her nipple and fingers fucked her pussy, whilst the girl reached down to rub her own clit. With a high-pitched groan, the girl cummed and Bianka licked her fingers clean.

"Last but not least... it's your turn Payton, come here kitten..." Miss Sky beckoned up the tall brunette. Her nakedness emphasised her beautiful long legs, whilst her breasts were small but perkily upturned with thick nipples, hardened in arousal by the heavy petting with Kylee and Kayla, as well as the sights of five girls orgasming at the hands of the sexy older woman. She was still a little shy, but Bianka greeted her with a long kiss, moving her hand straight between the girl's long legs.

"I bet this wet pussy is so desperate for my attention..." The woman teased, caressing her fingers lightly over the girl's pussy, which was still enough to cause a soft little moan from Payton who nodded desperately. The girl's pussy had prominent reddish inner lips peeking out from between her slender outer lips, topped with a neat triangle of curly brown pubic hair.

"I could tease you all day, but as you're desperate, I'd get right down to it, after you sit back and spread those beautiful long legs wide open!"

Payton scrambled back to sit on the sofa arm, putting one long leg along the backrest of the sofa, and the other down the sofa arm so they were spread wide open, leaving her pussy fully exposed, her aroused eagerness for the woman overcoming her meekness. Bianka ran her hands over the girl's sexy long legs, and kissed her inner thighs then remembered she said she wouldn't tease the girl so moved her mouth to the pussy, spitting on it though it was already wet from prolonged arousal. The woman licked and tasted the girl's vagina, enjoying the sixth unique flavour of pussy she had tasted in the last hour, then focused on sucking on the clit whilst fingering the girl with two fingers. Payton's moans were quiet but cutely high pitched, and it didn't take long for her to orgasm from the Hispanic woman's mouth, tongue, and fingers. She returned to the couch, squeezing on next to the five other nude girls, all much sweatier and more flushed than they had been when they first sat down as a group.

"Congratulation ladies, now you've all cummed, I think I can safely say that you all shall be suitable for the agency as can tell each one of you is a little lesbian with yummy pussies who loves the attention of woman. Of course, I haven't tested your skills at making another woman orgasm, but sure you'll all be enthusiastic and will have plenty of opportunity to learn and improve if you aren't already skilful in it! Now does everyone accept the job? No pressure if you've decided against it, you're free to leave if so..."

None of the naked girls moved, all smiling in delight of getting a job in Bianka's Escorting Agency.

"Fantastic, I think we have the makings of an all-star agency! Now in celebration, I think you all deserve a second, or third if you're Kayla, orgasm, and it's time for me to have one too, so let's have a magnificent orgy!" Bianka smiled, clapping her hands together.

Gabbie couldn't believe the words, stunned from her first orgasm from another woman, thrilled at getting the job, and now she was going to be part of an orgy with six other females! The other girls were just as excited, but none of them really knew how to start so Bianka took charge.

"Sofia and Little Miss Tan Lines, come over with me, whilst the other four of you get pussy licking!"

Bianka sat down, resting her back against the armrest, then spread open her legs to reveal her glistening wet pussy with tanned juicy labia and bush of dark brown pubic hair. Sofia eagerly climbed on the sofa, positioning herself on all fours in front of the woman, and diving in to eat the Hispanic pussy. "I think Sofia's pussy is in the perfect position for you to lick Kylee!" Bianka suggested, running her fingers through the black hair of the Swiss girl worshipping her pussy.

Kylee knelt down on the floor in front of the sofa, and parted Sofia's juicy pale ass with her hands, then pushed her face in to lick the girl's pussy from behind, doggystyle.

Meanwhile Mitena had sat up on the armrest of the other sofa, her legs spread open with Gabbie finding herself on all fours, with the older girl gently guiding her mouth to her waiting pussy. She felt slightly jealous of Sofia for getting Bianka, but the Native American girl was a fantastic alternative and she examined the girl's pussy up close with its dark inner lips and reddish vulva, wanting to memorise the first ever pussy she had ever licked.

Kayla perched on the back of the sofa and began making out with Mitena, fondling the girl's small breasts who returned the favour by groping the desi girl's large mocha brown pair. Gabbie kissed the girl's vulva, licking her tongue over each of her parted outer lips before tasting the wet pussy which was a little sour and musky in flavour, and though not a taste she would of wanted in food, it seemed intoxicating to Gabbie especially combined with the subtle smell filling her nose. The teen licked, enthusiastic and clumsily, clearly showing it was her first time, and too excited to remember she should be aiming to pleasure the girl who the pussy belonged to rather than just savouring the taste and sensation of the wet vagina on her tongue. Despite Gabbie's amateurish 'technique', Mitena moaned thanks to her state of high arousal coupled with Kayla's fingers on her hard nipples and the passionate kisses they shared. She was also aware it was Gabbie's first time so experienced an extra thrill that her pussy was the first one the teen lesbian's tongue and lips had touched.

Payton had been shyly watching, but her desperation to join in overcame her nervousness, and she led on the sofa on her back with her head between Gabbie's legs, tenderly fingering the pussy directly above her face. Gabbie moaned into Mitena's pussy, as she felt the tall girl's two fingers enter her, which were longer and slightly thicker than the ones on Bianka's smaller hands.

The brunette girl's hot breath on her clit, which was still extra sensitive from her recent orgasm, felt heavenly however it was nothing compared to the feeling when the girl began to lick it.

All the girls were moaning, but Bianka's groans were the loudest and most urgent (though rivalled by sexually vocal Mitena), not having had one orgasm yet. The woman was squeezing her own breasts hornily, raising her hips of the sofa to push her pussy against Sofia's face who sucked on it passionately, eager to satisfy the woman whilst her eyes rolled back in pleasure from Kylee's tongue in her pussy.

"Good girl! Good girl!" Bianka repeated hornily, losing all composure as she neared climax, then screamed in pleasure in a powerful orgasm. The Swiss girl continued to tenderly lick the woman's pussy until she let out a long groan of pleasure as Kylee made her pussy, still sensitive from her first orgasm, climax for the second time.

Payton's focus on Gabbie's clit along with the fingers she had inside her pussy brought the teen to orgasm before the clumsily licking girl achieved in giving Mitena one. Kayla, seeing how desperate to cum Mitena was, licked her fingers and reached down to rub the girl's clit, helping Gabbie whose licking was even more sloppy and unfocused now she was dazed from her climax, to bring the girl to climax.

"My turn now!" Kayla grinned, not shy to ask for what she wanted, and added "Oh, and Payton's too." The tall girl smiled at her, appreciating not being overlooked by the boisterous desi girl.

The four girls shifted around on the sofa to continue in their love making. Kayla bent over the sofa arm with her thick ass up in the air with Mitena sucking her pussy from behind.

"Could I finger you?" Gabbie asked Payton, wanting to find out how it felt to have her fingers inside another girl's pussy, and the tall girl nodded, smiling. They knelt on the sofa facing one another, and began to sensually kiss, Payton caressing Gabbie's bell-shaped breasts whilst the teen reached down between the tall girl's legs, caressing her wet pussy. She had licked her two fingers so lubed with her salvia, she gently pushed them inside of the girl, feeling the warmth, wetness and softness of inside her vagina. She pushed her fingers in and out, loving the squishy wet noise and the sensation of the soft muscles of the girl's vagina gently squeezing her fingers, and explored all the bumps and ridges of the girl's vaginal rugae with her fingertips.

Bianka turned Sofia around and got her to lick Kylee's puffy lipped pussy, leaving the two to join the other girls who excitedly welcomed the woman to their sofa. The Hispanic woman replaced Mitena in licking the curvy girl's pussy, with the Native American girl eagerly taking position to finger the woman's pussy from behind, whilst playfully slapping her plump tanned ass.

After much moaning, kissing, caressing, and licking with more orgasms and changes of partners, all the women ended up together. Sofia was sat on the sofa besides Kayla, her pale slim leg crossed over the desi girl's plump brown thigh, lustily sucking on each other's mouths whilst they rubbed one another's pussies. Payton was knelt on the floor between Kayla's legs, sucking on one of the girl's big breasts whilst Mitena sat on the other side of Sofia, with Kylee between her legs, spreading apart the girl's dark labia to suck her clit. Also knelt on the floor was Bianka behind Kylee and Payton, her hands reaching between the two girls' legs to rub their pussies. Payton reached back behind herself to rub the Hispanic woman's pussy in return. Gabbie was on all fours behind the woman, her face pressed between her tanned buttocks. The teen had loved experiencing pussy, but wanted to now try ass after having found the sight of Bianka briefly licking the buttholes of Sofia and Mitena earlier incredibly arousing.

The woman's asshole was surrounded by a ring of darker skin, and Gabbie eagerly licked her tongue over it, tracing it over the wrinkled rim of the tight hole. Though the hole lacked the taste or complexity of a pussy, Gabbie was pleased to find she loved licking it, finding its more taboo nature alluring and loved feeling the tight hole with the tip of her tongue along with the experience of having her face shoved between a beautiful butt.

After a last few orgasms, they collapsed in a huddle of sweaty, satisfied bodies; softly kissing one another and recovering their breath. "I think my escorting agency shall be the hottest one in the country!" Bianka laughed, and the girls all grinned.

****

Gabbie felt like she was in a daze all through getting dressed, signing papers, and being briefed alongside the other girls on how the business worked, so was glad she was given a printed instruction book to take home with all the information she needed, as was too busy with the surreal realisation that not only had she lost her virginity, but she had done so in an orgy with six other woman, which distracted her from taking in much of the information Bianka was explaining to them.

She got the bus home with Kayla, the two girls mostly sitting in silence as both felt a little dazed at returning to humdrum reality after the audition, and it was a little awkward to discuss on a bus surrounded by strangers. However, Gabbie was happy to just sit quietly and recall all the wonderful things she had experienced today. If someone had told her this morning she would lose her virginity in a lesbian orgy led by a beautiful Hispanic woman in her late thirties, and involving five other hot girls around her own age, Gabbie wouldn't have believed it.

After getting off at the bus stop, they walked home, with Kayla saying bye to her as they reached her home at Number 6 Sapphire Lane, and Gabbie continuing around the bend until she got to her home at Number 30, just before the roundabout surrounding a small green which the cul-de-sac ended with.

At home Gabbie showered and changed into causal clothing, and declined a last minute invitation she had got from Tina for a slumber party, staying in to watch television with her mom instead. She didn't plan to keep her escorting job a secret from her friends, but was daunted in telling them the story of the audition, knowing that Tina would demand all the details, so preferred to put it off and have a quiet night in. She settled down under a blanket on the sofa, barely paying attention to the TV show they were watching, and instead fantasised about who her first client might be, excited and nervous at the prospect. The process was that Bianka would sort and review the escorting requests the agency receives then offer them to the girl who she felt was most appropriate for the specific job first, who could accept or decline. If declined, Bianka would pick another girl until it was accepted by someone or declined by everyone in which case the escorting request would be rejected. The woman would also manage schedules and ensure a fair allocation of the jobs as well as handling the receipt of payment and travel arrangements for the girls.

Gabbie wasn't the only one to be excited, with Kayla, Sofia, Mitena, Payton, and Kylee all in their various homes, dreamily reflecting on the day and anticipating their first clients...

Author's note: Thanks for reading! Gabbie's adventures in lesbian escorting shall begin in Chapter 3. The series will be mainly focusing on Gabbie's experiences, but if you want to see bits involving any of the other girls then let me know!

12