S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 03

Story Info
Teen lesbian escort Gabbie meets her first client.
5.7k words
4.7
18.2k
27

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of sex work, with potentially various guest kinks in different chapters depending on the client. Please do not read if such themes offend you, and if you want realism look elsewhere, as my stories are smutty sapphic fantasy. All characters are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 3

Gabbie spent Sunday mostly helping her mom with yard work and doing her homework, however, she couldn't stop thinking about the successful audition the day before with Bianka, the beautiful Hispanic woman who was now her boss (or 'pimp' she jokingly thought), and the other young woman who were now her colleagues. It was surreal to think she was now officially, despite not having done any jobs yet, an escort at an exclusive lesbian agency. She was excited to get her first client, but didn't hear anything from Bianka on Sunday which was to be expected as the agency had only just opened for business, but this didn't make Gabbie any less impatient to get to work.

Gabbie was hoping to get her first client in the upcoming week, so was delighted when she checked her phone during lunch hour at high school on Monday to find Bianka had texted her a job offer. It was with a woman named Tracey who was 47 years old, and desired a sensual evening. Gabbie immediately accepted the job without a second thought, thrilled to get one so soon and excited to meet her first ever client.

Bianka scheduled the session to be Tuesday evening, the next day, and told Gabbie to skip dinner as Tracey wanted to have a meal with her. The woman lived in the suburbs, not too far from Sapphire Lane, but Bianka arranged a taxi to give Gabbie a lift at 6 o'clock to the client's home then pick her back up later that evening (as it was a school night after all!).

Having her first client booked in made the situation even more surreal, with Gabbie barely able to believe how her existence as a virgin had so quickly changed to one where she had a lesbian orgy and now was going to be doing lesbian escorting!

****

Tuesday evening couldn't come fast enough for Gabbie, and she found the day at school to be such a slow drag, so she was thrilled when the bell rang and she hurried home, not bothering to wait for Tina, Natasha, or any of her other friends who lived in Sapphire Lane that she normally would have walked home with.

She told her mom she was going out for dinner round Natasha's, pretending they were all going to wear sexy dresses just for fun; knowing her mom was trusting and had no reason to check up on the lie. She changed out of her Ginerva Academy school uniform and took a shower, wanting to be fresh for her client, then dressed in black lace panties and her tight orange dress that clung to her curvy body, and showed off her cleavage and legs so well. She didn't bother with the nipple petals again as liked the idea of having the outlines of her nipples visible through the fabric to tease her client as they ate dinner. When she got paid for her first few jobs, Gabbie decided she'd go shopping for a few new outfits but for now her orange dress was perfect, even feeling lucky as it was the one that she wore in the photos that got her the audition, and then to the audition itself.

At 10 minutes to 6, Gabbie left her house, taking a handbag with her mobile phone inside, and walked to the entrance of Sapphire Lane which led on to the main road. She had asked for the taxi to pick her up here as it would arouse suspicion if her mom saw her being picked up from home when she had said she was going to Natasha's who lived just a couple of minutes down the road away.

The taxi was there waiting, driven by a friendly female driver nicknamed Dixie who was a former sex worker friend of Bianka, and she told Gabbie as they drove how she had retired from streetwalking when she turned forty to become a taxi driver and that she'll be doing all the driving jobs in Bianka's agency. They pulled up in front of a large, detached house that resembled the ones on Sapphire Lane, and Dixie gave Gabbie her number so the teen could text her when she was ready to be picked up.

Dixie's chatter had kept her relaxed, but as she stepped out of the taxi and walked up the driveway to the front door, Gabbie couldn't help being a bit nervous. Afterall she had basically only ever had one sexual experience (albeit a wild one with six other females) and here she was, dressed in a revealing dress, about to knock on the door of an older woman she had never met who was paying her to have sex. However, she wasn't about to chicken out, and rang the doorbell, waiting with bated breath as she felt a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

It was only a short wait until she heard the door unlocking, and was opened by a woman she presumed to be Tracey, her first ever client. She was a tall white blonde with long hair and an attractive thin face with prominent smile lines and subtle make-up. Her slim and athletic body looked stunning in a form fitting turquoise sleeveless dress that extended down to just past her knees. Her breasts, artificially enhanced, were large and firm, with cleavage enticingly displayed in her dress. Gabbie couldn't believe that she would be having sex with such a stunning woman (especially being paid for it too), who at 47 was more than a decade older than even twice Gabbie's age.

"Hi, you must be Gabbie! You look even more gorgeous than your photo... come in." Tracey smiled, showing her perfect white teeth, and stepped back to allow Gabbie to enter, the girl returning the greeting whilst trying not to show that she was a bit nervous.

"Perfect timing as I had just finished cooking dinner! If you go through there to the dining room then I'll just plate it up and bring it in." Tracey smiled.

"Yeah sure, I can't wait!" Gabbie smiled, and the woman hurried off through another door to the kitchen. The teen realised that the woman was probably just as nervous as she was, and she wondered if Tracey had ever hired an escort before. Gabbie went through the door that the woman had gestured to, entering the dining room where she found the table was laid for two with a placemat on the end and another placemat in front of the chair to its right, set up so they would be sat as close together as possible. Gabbie took the chair to the right, thinking the older woman should sit at the head of the table. The teen noticed a candle was lit and there was quiet music playing, making her smile how cute it was for the woman to put effort into creating a romantic atmosphere.

Tracey came in carrying a tray with two dishes of spaghetti Bolognese, and placed them down on the placemats then took her seat.

"Wow, smells delicious." Gabbie grinned appreciatively, not lying as the food looked and smelt mouth-watering.

"Thanks, it's actually one of the only things I can cook well..." Tracey laughed "Do you do much cooking?"

"Nope, my mom still does that all for me."

"Oh no, hope I'm not coming across as too motherly then!" Tracey groaned good humouredly.

"Not at all, I love being spoilt." Gabbie flirted, enjoying the easy small talk with the woman, with the prospect that after the meal they'd be having sex making her excited and playful.

"In that case would you like some wine though I know you're still eighteen... otherwise there is Sicilian lemonade."

Gabbie hadn't ever drunk much before besides some spirits and weak beer at a few parties that some of her friends had either pinched or got their permissive parents to buy them.

"Yes please, I've never been wined and dined before!"

"Really! I'm surprised a gorgeous girl like you hasn't." Tracey opened a bottle of wine and poured Gabbie a glass then poured one for herself.

"Yeah, I've never even been on a proper date... and as for this escorting job, you're actually my first client..." Gabbie confessed, and Tracey seemed surprised.

"Wow, I didn't realise I would be your first, hope I won't put you off it."

"No, if all my clients are as beautiful as you then I'll be very happy." Gabbie blushed as she sipped her wine, not used to the sour taste.

"Aw you're such a cutie." Tracey blushed a little too, as though she was proud of her looks and athletic body, she wasn't used to receiving such genuine sounding complimenting from stunning teenage girls in sexy dresses.

"It's the first time I've ever done anything like this too but sure we can work through it together..."

The vague allusions to the upcoming sex was making Gabbie aroused, and she felt her pussy become wetter as she talked with the older blonde, whilst they ate the delicious meal and drunk the wine. Not being used to drinking, the single glass of wine made Gabbie more flushed and only increased her arousal.

"Time for dessert?" Tracey said when their plates where empty. Though Gabbie was enjoying the flirtatious meal, she was excited to move to the more intimate part of the evening so would rather skip dessert but politely smiled and nodded.

"Then let's go to the lounge and get comfy on the couch." Tracey smiled and stood up, reaching out to Gabbie who stood up too, taking the older woman's warm hand and loving the feel of the first skin on skin contact with her. It seemed 'dessert' was just a euphemism as they went into the lounge and sat close together on the sofa, with Gabbie enjoying the smell of the woman's perfume.

"I have to admit I'm a little unsure how to start..." Tracey laughed nervously.

"I'm not..." Gabbie said, emboldened by the wine, arousal, desire, and confidence from knowledge that the woman was literally paying her to have sex. She kissed the woman, softly at first with light pecks, and growing more sensual with the woman reaching up to caress the side of the teen's face and hair. Gabbie lightly ran her fingers over the woman's neck and then down to her breasts, gently caressing them through the turquoise dress. Their kissing grew more passionate, with their mouths open and eager to suck deeply on each other's lips between heavy lustful breaths. Tracey, eased out of her nervousness at being with a teenaged girl, moved her hand down to caress the escort's bell-shaped breasts, whilst running the fingers of her other hand through the girl's dirty blonde hair. Gabbie was delighted to feel the woman's tongue on her lips and hand on her chest, and their kissing turned French style.

The teen couldn't believe she was really making out on the couch with her first client, a beautiful 47-year-old woman who was actually paying her for this! Tracey's thoughts weren't too dissimilar, having found it hard to believe even during the meal she would be having sex with this gorgeous 18-year-old with a beautiful, dimpled smile and curvaceous body outlined by the tight striking orange dress. She knew she was paying Gabbie for this, but the girl seemed genuinely eager and attracted to her, and having the teen passionately kiss her turned the woman on more than she had been in a long time.

"I love your dress but think it's time I got you out of it..." Gabbie said when the kiss finally broke.

"Okay, but only if I can take your one off after!"

"Deal!" Gabbie laughed, and got the woman to turn on the sofa to face away from her so she could unzip the back of the turquoise dress. Tracey pulled the top of the dress down then stood up to tug it down her legs, stepping out of it so she was just in her underwear, a beautiful set of white lingerie.

Gabbie's dress was removed next, and as she wasn't wearing a bra, she was left just in her black lace panties. Seeing more of one another's bodies drove the women back into their passionate kissing, now kneeling facing one another on the sofa instead of sitting side by side. Tracey caressed her fingers over the girl's bare bell-shaped breasts, tracing around her large pink areola then feeling her nipples, small and cute, harden from the attention.

Gabbie loved the feel of the woman caressing her breasts; however, it also reminded her how much she wanted to return the favour to the blonde's large, enhanced breasts which were still clad in the white bra. The teen kissed her way down the woman's cheek and sensitive neck, loving the sound of the woman's aroused breathing, then pulled the straps of the blonde's bra off of her shoulders so it could be pulled down to reveal the firm breasts it was covering. Out of the bra they looked even bigger, and Gabbie marvelled at the woman's large plump nipples which she couldn't resist going straight down to kiss then lick her tongue around and over, feeling them harden from contact with her wet warm tongue.

"Your breasts are so nice..." Gabbie murmured as she worshipped them with her mouth, using her hand to caress and rub the one she wasn't currently licking, kissing, and sucking. The teen though how they were even bigger than Bianka's, and again couldn't believe how she was actually getting paid for this.

"Thanks, they weren't cheap." Tracey laughed self-deprecatingly, but was proud of them so loved how enthusiastic the teen was in playing with them and pleasuring her hard plump nipples. After a while the teen straightened up to kiss the older woman again, edging closer on the sofa so their breasts were touching, loving the feeling of her soft breasts pressing against the woman's larger artificially firm boobs. As they made out, Gabbie reached around the woman to unclasp her bra so she could remove it fully.

"I think it's my turn." Tracey said, and gently pushed Gabbie back so she was led back against the armrest, with the older woman on top of her. Tracey moved her lips down to the teen's breasts, kissing the soft flesh and licking over the large pink areola and little hard nipples which caused Gabbie to softly moan. As she kissed and licked the hardened teen nipples, Tracey caressed the bell-shaped breasts in her hands, enjoying the softness of the flesh.

The blonde then kissed her way down the girl's body, her lips moving over the teen's tummy and teasingly tickling the belly button with her tongue. She brushed her lips over the girl's black panties then kissed her inner thighs, starting with the area just outside the crotch of Gabbie's panties, and moving down her leg all the way to the side of her knee before kissing back up again. After Tracey had done this to each leg, with Gabbie moaning in anticipation, the blonde tugged down the teen's panties to reveal her shaved pussy, with her pretty upside-down horseshoe shaped outer labia.

"I can't believe I'm about to taste a hot teenager's pussy!" Tracey grinned, examining the girl's pretty vulva presented to her. Gabbie also couldn't quite believe she was about to have a beautiful woman in her late forties go down on her.

Tracey kissed Gabbie's pussy, sucking on the plump outer lips, before wetly slurping on the teen's vulva which made the girl moan softly. She squeezed the girl's soft thigh with her left hand, whilst her right hand reached up to rest on the escort's flat tummy, but the girl reached down to hold the right hand, with the usually innocent touch feeling so sensual and intimate in the circumstances.

Gabbie placed her other hand on the back of the blonde's head, holding Tracey's face between her legs even though the woman clearly had no intention of stopping her licking, sucking, and kissing of the girl's pussy. Tracey thought about all the fancy fine dining meals she had wasted her money on when really she should have been spending it on eating beautiful teenaged pussy! It tasted tart, but was subtle in flavour, and Tracey found it delicious.

Gabbie moaned in pleasure, loving the sensation of the woman's wet tongue and warm lips between her legs, and felt like she was going to have her first orgasm solely from a woman's mouth (as Bianka and Payton who licked her pussy at the audition had also used their fingers) as she felt the climax build within her as the woman's tongue worshipped her sensitive clit. The teen's last thoughts before she orgasmed was that she should be the one paying for this experience, not the hot mature blonde between her legs!

Gabbie led on the sofa, softly panting, as she recovered from her climax with Tracey still gently licking her pussy, brining on further little twinges of pleasure.

"Not that I mind you down there, but don't you think it's my turn to taste some pussy?" Gabbie teased and Tracey laughed, excited but also a little nervous of having the beautiful teen escort taste her mature pussy. The blonde led back on the other arm of the sofa to get into position, but Gabbie stopped her. "Could you perhaps sit on my face? You're the client so your choice after all but I think it'd be extra hot." The teen suggested, blushing.

"Sounds good to me!" Tracey grinned, pulling off her white panties to expose her pussy with a small neatly trimmed square of dark pubic hair. She climbed over the prone girl and knelt over the teen's face. Gabbie examined the pussy above her, with faint but slightly puffy outer lips, meatier inner lips which the escort noticed were slightly lopsided with the dangling right lip bigger and more protruding than the left, and between them a glistening pink vulva. Gabbie couldn't wait to taste it, and didn't have to wait for long as the blonde lowered herself onto the girl's face.

Gabbie licked her tongue over the wet vagina, slowly and savouring, and comparing the flavours to Mitena's pussy, which was a little sour and musky, whilst this one was far fainter in flavour, a tiny bit salty but otherwise much like the wet taste of a person's mouth. Gabbie found both delicious and she was excited to discover different vaginas had different tastes as well as appearances. She sucked on the woman's labia, especially enjoying the inner pussy lip that she had noticed earlier was bigger than its twin. Gabbie started to suck on the pussy, then hungrily licked the vulva, thinking one day she might need to develop a technique but sure her enthusiasm would carry her as she succeeded in making the blonde moan. Tracey's arousal grew and desperate for the ecstatic pleasure of orgasm, she began to grind her pussy against the teen's open mouth, forcing the tongue to lick her harder.

Despite Gabbie's recent orgasm, the taste, smell, and feel of pussy grinding on her lapping tongue along with the moans of the blonde and the heat she felt from being face sat, all turned the teen on immensely and she began to rub her own pussy, still sensitive, but yearning for a second climax.

"Oh, I love that you're playing with you pussy whilst you lick mine!" Tracey moaned, noticing the girl masturbating, and finding it aroused her even further, loving the thought that the teenaged escort was so aroused by her mature pussy that she couldn't help touching herself.

Tracey felt she was near to orgasm but stopped grinding her pussy over the girl's mouth and knelt back up, as she wanted to prolong the heightened feeling of arousal, and though the woman loved seeing the girl rub her own teen pussy, she wanted to touch it herself and make the girl cum a second time, hopefully at the same time as herself if she could time it right.

"Did you cum?" Gabbie asked confused, not having felt or heard anything that seemed like a climax so was a little disappointed in herself as assumed she must have done a bad job, but Tracey shushed her "I'll want you to resume licking in a minute, just a little break to get you back on the edge..."

Tracey reached back behind her and pushed her hand between the teen's legs, Gabbie obediently removing her own hand to allow the blonde to stroke her vulva then push two fingers inside her wet pussy, fingering her like Bianka had done. Gabbie closed her eyes, moaning as the blonde's fingers fucked her, loving their feeling inside her tight wet hole. Temporarily denied the woman's pussy, she reached up and caressed the woman's breasts, feeling the hard nipples with her fingertips that were wet from rubbing her aroused pussy.

12