S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabbie's moans increased, and then she felt the woman lower her pussy and press it against her mouth again, so she lustily resumed licking and sucking, whilst thrusting to meet the blonde's penetrating fingers.

"Don't cum yet, hold on until I'm ready!" Tracey gasped, feeling the teen shiver beneath her in pleasure, and the girl, desperately trying but hopelessly unable to delay her approaching orgasm, instead focused on passionately sucking on the older woman's sensitive clit whilst rubbing her nipples. Gabbie cried out in pleasure as she orgasmed for the next time, feeling even more intense than the previous time as her toes tightly curled and legs shook. Tracey came too, not quite simultaneously with the teen as she hoped, but near enough so there was overlap. She threw her head back and shut her eyes, groaning in pleasure and pushing her orgasming pussy against the teen's hot open mouth. "Fuck..." Tracey swore under her breath, feeling like the climax had been the best one she had had in years.

Tracey dismounted the teen's face and cuddled up beside her on the sofa, breathing heavily with a satisfied smile. Gabbie, also weak from her intense second orgasm, was delighted with herself for making a woman cum using just her tongue (fingers rubbing the woman's nipples contributed as well as all the psychological factors, but she felt she was justified in attributing it to her tongue work), and loved snuggling up to the blonde, their hot and sweaty naked bodies pressed together.

"Can you manage a third orgasm..." Tracey asked after a while, stroking Gabbie's dirty blonde hair.

"Anything you want." Gabbie grinned, more than happy to have more sex with her client; she wanted the woman to have her money's worth after all...

"Have you ever tried tribbing before?"

"No, but would love to do it with you!" Gabbie answered enthusiastically, and pulled herself up into a seated position, as Tracey also sat up and pulled the escort into a deep kissing, tasting herself faintly on the girl's lips. After the sensual kiss ended, she guided the teen into getting into position to trib, leaning back a little and interlocking their legs so their pussies were touching. Gabbie was excited to feel the woman's wet pussy against her own, her upside-down horseshoe shaped outer lips pressing against the blonde's meaty lopsided inner lips; thrilled by the intimacy of pussy-on-pussy contact which she had never felt before.

Following Tracey's instruction, Gabbie began to rub her pussy against the other woman's vulva. The wetness of their pussies, from pussy juice and salvia left from oral sex, ensured they slide comfortably against each other with the pressure stimulating their clits. Though their movement was a little clumsy, Gabbie had never felt anything like it, being a different sensation to oral sex or having her pussy rubbed with a hand, combined with a fantastic intimate feeling made extra hot by the knowledge that the woman was receiving pleasure from it at the same time too.

Gabbie thrusted herself more passionately as her arousal increased, moaning in pleasure, whilst the older woman breathed heavily in lust, the two of them gazing intensely into one another's eyes. Tracey was struggling to keep up with the energy of the girl, so slowed down and allowed the escort to rub her pussy over her stationary vulva, finding the teen was now tribbing hard enough to compensate for both of them. Gabbie was moaning even louder, feeling a third orgasm build inside of her which spurred her to scissor with the woman even more hornily, her mind filled with only the desire to cum through rubbing pussies with the beautiful older blonde.

With a final cry of ecstasy, Gabbie orgasmed, pushing her vulva as tightly against the woman's pussy as possible whilst she climaxed then collapsed back on the sofa panting heavily but contentedly. Tracy grinned, lazily caressing her own pussy as she looked over the naked, flushed, and sweaty teen girl who was recovering from her third orgasm the older woman had given her. She didn't mind the teen had fallen out of the tribbing before she had climaxed herself, as she loved to see the enthusiastic energy and excited lust of the girl trying something for the first time ever. Not only was she the teen's first escorting client, but she was also the first person the girl had tribbed with!

However, Tracey's pussy still was horny for a second orgasm, so wasn't going to let the teen lay on her sofa forever. "You know, I've still only cummed once whilst you've been having nothing but orgasms..." Tracey teased, and Gabbie pulled herself up, worried she had been focusing too much on her own pleasure and had been letting the client down, however stopped her apology when she saw the woman laughing.

"How shall I make it up for you." Gabbie asked flirtatiously, but didn't need an answer as the blonde parted her legs, and the teen eagerly put her face between them to lick the woman's pussy a second time.

****

After Gabbie's tongue brought Tracey to her second orgasm, the two cuddled up, gently kissing, and lazily caressing each other until the older woman asked, "Forgive the question, but isn't escorting quite a wild after-school job for an eighteen-year-old to have?"

"Well, it's not something I'm doing for the money. I never really felt like having a serious relationship at my age, always thinking I wanted to be free to experiment with my sexuality with different people before 'locking' myself in with one however I realised I wasn't actually doing it with anyone! So, when I saw an advertisement for the escorting job, it felt like the perfect opportunity!"

"I like your viewpoint! Too many people are in far too much of a rush to settle down in a 'serious' relationship that they miss just having fun and being free to sleep with whoever they want. Though that doesn't mean I didn't wish I could keep you to myself..." Tracey said

"Well, maybe if you insist..." Gabbie grinned, and Tracey laughed.

"Don't worry, I understand the arrangement here and sure you wouldn't want to be girlfriend to a woman who's probably older than your mom! But it's a hot fantasy..."

"It is, and maybe if escorting doesn't go well then I could be your trophy wife!" Gabbie giggled, kissing the woman.

"Here's hoping." Tracey jokingly crossed her fingers. "I'll definitely be hiring your services again in any case, though maybe I'll try out some of your colleagues too" the woman teased.

"They come highly recommended, and I won't be jealous as long as I stay your favourite! But now I have revealed by motivations, is it okay if I ask why you hired me? No need to say if you don't want to as I shouldn't really be prying into a client's reason."

"It's okay, it's nothing very exciting. I've been a single mom for years, and now both my daughters have grown up and left home I kinda realised how non-existent my sex life is nowadays, so considering getting into the dating game to maybe find a companion my age but had a bit of a naughty fantasy about maybe doing something completely wild like sleeping with a younger woman, and ended up coming across the website for Bianka's Escorting Agency."

"Well, I'm glad I could be your naughty fantasy come to life." Gabbie grinned, excited to hear she had slept with a mom who had two daughters (both of which were older than her), thinking how it somehow made the lady even hotter.

They lazily cuddled and kissed on the sofa, enjoying being in the embrace of one another's naked bodies, until Gabbie saw it was getting late so texted Dixie to come pick her up. She dressed, whilst Tracey just put on a robe, and the teen couldn't help noticing the woman's white panties on the floor.

"Maybe a bit weird but could I take these as a souvenir?" Gabbie blushed.

"Of course, if I get a souvenir too..."

Gabbie laughed, feeling like it was a fair exchange, and reached under her dress to pull back down her black lace panties, handing them to the woman then picking up the white ones and putting them into her handbag. Tracey tried to give her a tip in cash, but Gabbie declined, saying the panties were enough and that she'd rather Tracey put the money towards hiring her services again...

Dixie texted to say she was outside, and Tracey saw Gabbie to the door, kissing her goodbye on the doorstep.

In the taxi home, the teen thought about what a lucky girl she was; living out her desire to explore her sexuality and make love with various woman without being tied down with commitments, and was getting paid to do it, even wined and dined! She noticed on her banking app that she had received her share of the payment from Bianka, though honestly didn't care if she was paid or not for the job, however had to admit that it was pretty exciting to be earning the extra income on top of her allowance. More exciting was that Bianka had found her another client already, for Thursday evening. It was for a 41-year-old woman named Amalie, and Gabbie immediately accepted.

****

Gabbie couldn't shake her excitement at school on Wednesday, still overjoyed at how her first escorting job went with Tracey (who Bianka had got in touch again to say had left some very positive feedback) and her excitement that she had her next job the next day, wondering what her next client, Amalie, would be like. She wanted to tell her friends about her new job so she could share her feelings and excitement, but felt it was best to wait until after school, perhaps just telling Tina and Natasha to begin with and making them promise to keep it secret so it didn't spread all around school as not sure if she wanted it to be 'public' knowledge encase it spread to teachers or her mom.

Final period was self-study, so all the senior girls were in the study room, sitting around tables in their friendship groups, and mostly just chatting rather than doing any actual schoolwork, apart from Mary, a shy and freckled brunette who was in the corner with her notes and textbooks. Gabbie was on a table with Tina (the petite feisty Brazilian girl doing most of the talking), Natasha, Gabriela, Sybil, and Jia.

The teen noticed Kayla sat on a nearby table, not having gotten to chat to the desi girl much since the audition on Saturday, and wondered if the girl had any clients yet. She was sat gossiping with her friends Ariana (Gabriela's cousin), Riley, Abigail, Jessica, and Roselina, however noticed Gabbie looking over at her and subtly nodded then stood up and walked off in the direction of the loos.

Gabbie waited until the girl had left the study room, then excused herself to her friends and followed, eager to talk to the desi girl in private so she could tell her about her time with Tracey.

Kayla was stood at the sinks in the empty girls' bathroom, and grinned "How's it going?"

"Great thanks! Have you had a client yet?" Gabbie asked excitedly, hoping Kayla had as otherwise she would feel like she was rubbing it in by telling the girl about Tracey.

The desi girl nodded "Yeah, had one on Monday. She was a Hispanic lady with a hot ass who took me to a fancy Greek restaurant in town, then we went back to her house and had fun in bed... she just loved playing with my boobs!"

"Wow, I had a blonde who was stunning with amazing breasts! She cooked me dinner then we did it on the couch with her licking my pussy, sitting on my face, and then scissoring with me!"

The two girls excitedly elaborated on details, telling each other everything they had experienced in intimate detail despite not really knowing each other that well, but Gabbie supposed being part of the same lesbian orgy and working for an escorting agency together ensured they had become sexually open with one another. They kept up their lively conversation until they were interrupted by Julie, a new girl who had recently moved to Sapphire Lane and joined the school, coming in so they pretended to wash their hands then left the toilets.

"I'm having a little slumber party on Saturday if you want to come along..." Kayla asked as they walked back to the study room.

"Yeah sure, sounds fun." Gabbie smiled.

****

Gabbie was going to tell Tina and Natasha on the walk home from Ginerva Academy to Sapphire Lane, however her burning excitement to share her experiences had been sated by her catch-up with Kayla, so didn't end up bringing up the topic. However, with her second client, Amalie, booked in for the following evening, she knew the longer she kept it a secret, the more explaining she was going to have to do to her friends...

12