All Comments on 'S.O.S. Summer of Secrets'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beyond Amazing - 5 Stars!

I can’t say enough good things about this story...deep, complex, great characters. Very impressive!

Ravenna933Ravenna933over 4 years ago
Awesome story 🥳

Wonderful plot and characters. Very much enjoyed reading it. ☺️

BrokenBrumbyGirlBrokenBrumbyGirlover 4 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. Very complex and deep. Each character has its own individual journey which fits nicely into the journeys of other characters.

One of the best stories I've read in some time. Well done!

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
A very strange one...

I'm not sure what we're supposed to take away from this story but it dis make me wonder one thing. What the hell is wrong with Ashley and what happened to her to make her crazy enough to do all this? She was incredibly disturbing and her spinoff story would probably be even more interesting than this one.

I'm curious. Will she be redeemed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

wow, i found this an amazing tail, of finding one`s true self. after many years of wedded bliss my wife passed away, I became Lost in Bereavement.

this story has open my mind. and made me realise life is for living and Loving.

I have always been a guy, that is backwards at coming forwards.

But Now realise, I can sit on my arse, and watch my life go by, or I can get back out there and enjoy what life has to offer,

there are so many lonely people, not happy with there Lot.

All I need now is to find the one, who is Wanting what I want. these Guy`s all had a rude awakening. But all had a summer of discovery.

I could not give up on the Story and where it Led to, Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congratulation

It's not often to find a story making you feel standing besides the actors and feel what they felt. I couldn't stop reading and agree to the story when they finally stayed together. The family ties have been stronger but I also feel sad that they cannot live according to their feelings. Hope to see new stories from you....

SolarRaySolarRayover 4 years ago

This was a great story! What a great narrative to explore character development and transformations. The individual journeys were varied enough to provide several different erotic episodes and I thought Ashley was a fun binding element to tie them all together. Good job!

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 4 years ago
Excellent, more with this cast of characters please

An excellent story, minor issues with extraneous characters (letters) in the prose and a few missing words / wrong words. Nothing to detract from the overall story. Loved it, I found many sections that I could relate to that really hit me in the feels, hard. There were a few times when the "Jen" section seemed to move several days and the next character up only moved one and the flow seemed weird because of it. As for the request for more, maybe followup with Adam and Natalie / Lexie, Mark and / or Emily. There might be more to explore with Jon and Jen as they have both expanded their horizons and may be able to express what they want from each other better knowing that the other is more adventurous than their "pattern" of a marriage had trapped them into.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 4 years ago
Another idea

Retell the entire tale from Ashleys first person experiences, but start from a bit of backstory elaborating on how her trip through Europe molded her into the free spirit tell all fly on the wall we find out that she is. Similar to how Homerotic did with Crash and Burn / A Mother's love. That would be awesome, again, just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

An amazing story I couldn’t put it down I fell asleep holding my phone where I would read it from at first I was like holy crap 21 pages but like I said I just couldn’t stop

bill7251bill7251over 2 years ago

As all the previous comments have stated, this was a remarkable story. By the end you touched on at least 9 Literotica categories and you did all of them justice. This was the last story you posted here. I do hope you come back and continue to share your writing skills with your many fans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...