All Comments on 'Sabbatical in Slavery Pt. 02'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

Five stars. Loved it.

I love the kindness and humanity of Nicky and I missed Paul so very much... I missed them terribly.

I love that the natural human feeling of friendship isn't superceded by the cultural concept of slavery.

Nature beats culture everytime they come into conflict. It's just realistic.

I loved that your universe is growing and we revisit old friends from time to time. In my opinion this is your best story since a very long time. And your stories are usually great.

jackie_emjackie_emover 2 years ago

You have to develop your story as you see best, but to me what would be interesting would be for Sarah to find out about Lindsay's sabbatical and borrow her, perhaps transporting her to a UM Amherst event where she could be used by some of her pimple faced students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lindsey looks like she is headed for a serious discussion with "Flame" when her time in Texas is up...could be an alliance on the horizon once she tells her about her sabbatical and all the interesting and empathetic experiences. Look forward to further developments.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

This is an excellent story the way it digs into the mental conditioning component of slave training and manipulation with the end result a sex crazed bimbo in a collar that cannot get enough sex. I'm reading it again enjoying it even more the second time around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous