Sabine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my woman and I were together and our bed was squeaking. It was time for me to spritz aus for her.

I prayed that I could do it again. Instead of messy and off-putting, it now seemed very intimate. She knew my body and how to make it respond. And I wanted her to have total access to all of me—and to control me completely. Total surrender, total union.

I saw Sabine's pert breasts bouncing in rhythm with her arm as she fucked me. Further down, I saw her beautiful, sexy pussy. Yes. She was a woman. I was going to climax with a woman. That meant that I was a lesbian. For sure. No wonder about it now. Just clarity. Certainty. Passion.

My inner muscles clenched as I bore down. A lesbian.

My back arched and my hips rose. A lesbian.

My orgasm hit, and as the waves of pleasure coursed through me, I could feel myself giving my fluids to my lover. Gushing out. Ausspritzen. Giving everything I had.

She accepted my gift eagerly, welcomingly. And then we were kissing again, and the world was perfect and complete and content. Except that we could not get enough of each other.

Now I was the one who thirsted. I needed to taste her again, to help her go where I had so recently been. As I moved downward, though, she intercepted me.

"Nein, liebchen," she murmured. "I need you with me. Oh God, I need you with me, Kate." I instantly wrapped my arms around her. She smiled. "Let me make it another way this time," Sabine said gently.

My professor had another lesson in store for her eager pupil.

She gently pushed me on my back, then raised one of my knees, keeping my foot on the bed. She mounted my up-thrust leg, pressing firmly against it, and began moving rhythmically back and forth. She took my hands and placed them on her ass. I got the idea and helped her press more firmly against me.

We smiled at each other as we played together. Now it was Sabine's turn to dance for me, giving herself to me, yet still in control.

I was her eager audience, her supporting cast. I felt her swell open, then she began making my leg wet with her juices. Her face set with concentration and she began breathing more heavily, working herself harder against me. I watched, spellbound, as she moved through her response cycle.

She groaned and my leg became very wet. Sabine desperately tried to press down harder. Her mouth fell open and she got a faraway, desperate look in her eyes. Wide-eyed she looked down at me, imploring.

I pressed my leg upward firmly, and my hands gripped her ass. I began urging her hips to move faster. She was surrendering to me at last, allowing herself to need me in this most vital of moments.

I did not fail her. Within seconds, a bright crimson flush spread across her chest.

"Ich komme," she gasped.

"Alles für mich," I answered. "Ich liebe dich."

"Ach. Ich komme...ich komm'...und...JETZT," she gasped as she began shuddering.

Together, we began another magical journey through a woman's orgasm. And in that moment, with Sabine shuddering and grunting and swearing as I held her, I realized that it didn't mater who was doing the coming.

We would always be in it together.

========================================

We remained lovers for the rest of that magical year and stayed together for several years after I returned to the States. Unfortunately time and distance took their inevitable toll and we went our separate ways. Barely a day goes by, though, that I don't think of her.

She left me with a broken heart, beautiful memories, tons of frequent-flyer miles and a smoking habit that took years to break. It was easy to rid my body of the nicotine, but every time I lit up I was back in Vienna with Sabine. And it took me years to kick that habit.

When I think of her now, I realize that I was lucky enough to have found my soul-mate for this lifetime. And maybe it's fair to say that I was lucky enough to have lost her. My Sabine will be always young, beautiful and my first, magical love.

We lived every emotion possible with and through each other.

We did well.

Stat rosa pristina nomine,

nomine rosa tenemus.

Sabine.

[And what is left of the rose

is only her name.

Sabine.]