Sabine's Noti Encounter

Story Info
A Noti pays Sabine a visit in her pod the night after Thrawn.
4k words
4.61
3.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_trop_
_trop_
8 Followers

The interior of the pod was certainly not spacious. Charming, quaint, or cozy perhaps. Undoubtedly ideal for a Noti, but a little cramped for Sabine. However, Ezra's presence in the pod was palpable to Sabine and that brought her more comfort than anything else could in her current situation. She gently probed the small enclosure with the Force and smiled to herself as she sensed her friend. Of course, he was in another galaxy once again and she had no clue if she'd ever see him again. Their reunion had been much too short.

Sabine became lost in her thoughts. Thrawn had escaped, Ezra was gone again, and she was stranded on an unknown planet in another galaxy with Ahsoka and Huyang. Baylan and Shin were presumably out there somewhere as well.

The stranded Mandalorian Jedi started to remove her armor as she began to settle in to try and get some sleep. She had just set her beskar chest plate next to the rest of her armor when a quiet knocking sound reached her ears.

"What does Ahsoka want now?" Sabine wondered as she took two semi-hunched steps to reach the handle of the door.

The door creaked open, but instead of Ahsoka's white garments and orange skin, Sabine was surprised to see one of the Noti. She vaguely recognized it as the first one she had encountered a couple of days ago. That felt like a lifetime ago at this point.

"Umm...hello," Sabine greeted.

She wasn't sure how much Basic Ezra had taught the Noti people during his time with them. She hadn't heard them speak it aside from repeating Ezra's name, but Ezra had spoken to some of them in Basic while they were fleeing the bandits, so she suspected they at least understood some. Sabine, on the other hand, had yet to make any sense of the Noti language.

The odd little creature at her door chittered something out excitedly and gestured inside of Sabine's pod.

"Oh, did you leave something in here?" Sabine questioned. "Do you want to come in?"

That question seemed to excite the Noti in front of her as it moved forward and shuffled past her into the pod.

"Oookay then, I guess that's a yes," Sabine said as she moved a bit to the side and reached to pull the door closed to repel the cool night winds that swept across the plains of Peridea.

The purple haired woman turned back around in the warm light of the pod which was now officially cramped. The Noti had moved further into the pod and was standing near the bed. It spoke quickly again when Sabine turned around. She got the sense it was asking for something, but she wasn't sure what.

"Is this about Ezra being gone?" she wondered.

The Noti quickly shook its head side to side.

Sabine blew a breath upwards to ruffle her short hair. She really just wanted to be alone and try to rest after such an exhausting day, but these beings had helped Ezra and were offering her and Ahsoka a place to stay as they figured out what to do next and Sabine didn't want to be rude.

The Noti was looking at her expectantly as she tried to decipher what it wanted. She closed her eyes and tried to tune into the Force in an attempt to gain some clarity. Her adrenaline from earlier had worn off and she was finding it challenging to use the Force at all. The only feeling she got at all was that the Noti was seeking help with something.

"Help! You need help with something right?" Sabine asked as she opened her eyes again.

The Noti bounced up and down and chattered excitedly again. Sabine took that as a yes. Now she just needed to figure out what the creature needed help with. She was about to try and use the Force again when the Noti waved its three fingered arms to get Sabine's attention. She looked back to the Noti's eye stalks in question. Just before she could try and ask again, the crab-like creature gestured downwards.

Sabine looked down in slight confusion.

"I...I don't understand," she said before finally noticing what the Noti had been gesturing at.

Sabine's eyes grew wide as she watched an appendage begin to unfurl from low on the creature's shell-encased body and through an opening in its pants.

"Oh...," Sabine said quietly.

There was little mistaking what the appendage was once it was completely unfurled and consequently there was little mistaking what the Noti was seeking help with.

"OH!" Sabine exclaimed once the realization fully hit her.

"You want me to...?" she said as she gestured down quickly. "No, no, no..."

The Noti immediately looked extremely disappointed. Sabine had no idea what this species' mating rituals were. For all she knew, asking this from a guest in the village was the norm and she had just seriously offended it.

"Look, I don't know what kind of rituals or traditions you have here, but I don't even know you."

Sabine was certainly no stranger to sex with alien species. There had been plenty of nights spent with a non-human partner in her past. The main difference being that all of them had been at least roughly her height or taller and none of them had a large shell on their back.

The Noti spoke more desperately in its quick language and Sabine could sense discomfort and even slight pain emanating from the creature. Sensing both those things gave Sabine pause. It was possible that some unknown biological process was happening to the creature, and this was the only way to find relief. Sabine really had no idea but couldn't just leave the being in pain if she could help it. Ezra had at least taught her that.

"Ok, ok...calm down," Sabine said as she tried to get a word in above the Noti's rapid chattering. "I'll help you."

The jumpsuit-clad woman dropped to one knee in front of the Noti. She still wasn't completely sure why she didn't just kick the creature out of the pod. How dare it just barge in and expect a sexual favor? But the desire to feel useful was a strong one after the day she had. Sure, none of her friends had died or gotten hurt, but Thrawn escaped and her, Ahsoka, and Huyang were stranded largely thanks to her decision to come with Baylan. Sabine wanted to do something, anything, and have it turn out right for once.

"But just with my hand got it?" she said with a firm finger pointed at the creature and a stern smirk.

She slowly reached out a hand and placed it gently on the appendage sticking out in front of the creature. The Noti nodded its head up and down in apparent excitement once Sabine's hand made contact with its appendage.

The Noti's appendage felt equal parts strange and familiar to Sabine. It was of a length and girth she was familiar with from past partners. However, it lacked the feeling of soft skin and warmth. While still somewhat flexible and supple, a thin, almost veneer-like coating seemed to cover the appendage lending it an almost artificial feeling to Sabine's hand.

Sabine wrapped her fingers around the appendage and took the Noti's rapid chirping and clicking to be a positive indication of pleasure. She slowly began to slide her hand along the length of the appendage in her hand and internally marveled at the idea of a completely unknown species' apparent sexual organ being in her hand. She gradually increased the speed of her hand and was pleased to feel some sort of secretion begin to leak from the appendage. The excreted fluid provided her hand with just enough lubrication to move easily along the length in her hand.

The Noti had stopped talking and instead was making an almost incessant purring type of sound that Sabine took to be a positive sign. She had no idea how long it might take for the alien to finish, but it was obviously enjoying her current ministrations.

After another minute or so of Sabine's stroking, the Noti spoke quickly again. Sabine of course had no idea what it said, but what it did next made it clear.

"You want to see more of me huh?" she asked as the Noti's three-fingered hands began to tug at the front of her jumpsuit. "Will that help this go faster?"

Sabine considered the idea for a moment. On one hand, it was more than she was initially planning on doing. On the other, the act of giving this random alien creature a handjob was beginning to turn her on.

The purple haired Mandalorian let out a sigh of acceptance as she decided to fulfill the request.

"Fine...but just the top half, ok?" Sabine said.

She briefly let go of the appendage and reached for the zipper on her jumpsuit.

"I can't believe I'm about to strip for this little crab person," Sabine thought as the sound of a descending zipper filled the pod.

"You should consider yourself lucky ya know," she said. "Back in my galaxy, a lot of people would have killed to see what's under my jumpsuit."

The Noti just stared at her as she lowered the zipper before stopping near her waist. Sabine took a deep breath before leaning back to give herself room. More and more of her pale skin was revealed to the Noti as she pulled the two sides apart, shrugged the garment off her shoulders, and pulled her arms free before she could change her mind.

The Noti stared as if in a trance at the newly exposed portion of Sabine. Taut muscle atop a flat, pale stomach led up towards a pair of small, perky breasts that would form a perfect handful for most humanoid hands.

"Happy?" she asked with her arms apart in question. "Now let's get this done so I can finally get some peace and quiet."

Sabine took hold of the Noti's appendage once again and resumed her hand's prior motions. She twisted and turned her hand as it moved up and down the Noti's length and alternated the pressure that she squeezed with. She was using every trick she knew to quickly satisfy the creature.

The Noti was in no rush for the experience to end. The soft yet firm white flesh that had been hiding beneath Sabine's jumpsuit was a revelation to the creature only used to the rougher textures of its people. It reached out and placed its hands on Sabine's body and felt her slightly jump in response. Its rough hands explored the female form of a human for the first time.

When the three fingers of its left hand bumped against one of the protrusions on her body, the strange friend of Ezra Bridger let out a sound different than her odd language. The Noti realized that must be an area of pleasure for her species and decided to focus its ministrations there.

Sabine's cheeks blushed at the moan that had escaped her lips when the creature accidentally touched one of her breasts. Sabine knew she wasn't particularly well-endowed in the chest department. Most definitely not like Ahsoka was, but she liked her small breasts. Less to get in the way during battle at least. She just never expected to have a weird crab creature from a planet in an entirely new galaxy fondle them.

"Are you almost done?" Sabine asked. "My arm is getting tired."

The creature seemed to snap out of a bit of a daze when Sabine spoke. It understood enough Basic from what Ezra had taught them to get what she was saying. The Noti spoke rapidly in its native tongue again while gesturing towards Sabine's face. It put a hand on the back of her head and applied some downwards pressure.

Sabine got the hint.

"My mouth?" Sabine groaned. "Isn't my hand enough?"

The creature bounced and chattered a bit more excitedly and pushed on her head once more.

"Ugh...fine," Sabine acquiesced. "Let's just get this over with."

Sabine dropped down onto both knees and appraised the situation. Even on both her knees, the creature was too short for her to get her mouth close to its appendage. She glanced around the room for a solution and spotted a small, empty crate of some kind. She leaned over to grab it and placed it in front of the Noti.

"Stand on this," Sabine instructed.

The creature did as it was told, and its appendage now bobbed in front of her a bit higher from the ground.

"Not perfect, but that'll do," Sabine said.

Even with the extra bit of height, the fit and flexible Mandalorian still had to spread her knees apart and lower herself until her ass was touching the floor of the pod to be able to reach the appendage with her mouth. She was suddenly very thankful for all the flexibility exercises Ahsoka made part of her training. Very few beings could say they'd seen Sabine Wren on her knees in front of them and now a random alien from a different galaxy could count itself among those privileged few.

"I hope you realize how lucky you are," Sabine said as she leant forward.

The Noti let out another string of verbiage and bounced in excitement.

Sabine licked her lips and moved her head closer to the Noti's leaking appendage. She didn't waste any time and slowly wrapped her lips around the top of it. She swirled her tongue around the head before flattening her tongue to the bottom of the shaft and slowly but surely moving her mouth lower and lower. It took her a few strokes, but it wasn't long until she had the entire length of the appendage in her mouth.

The feeling of fullness in her mouth made Sabine happy. It had been a long time since she had brought pleasure like this to anyone and despite the fact it was with a being that barely came up past her waist at its full height and that she couldn't even speak to, Sabine was starting to get even more turned on.

Once Sabine had a rhythm going, the Noti placed its hands on Sabine's head and gripped her purple locks in its fingers. The creature began to use its grip on Sabine's hair to pull her head harder towards it on each downstroke. Sabine's hands scrabbled to find purchase somewhere as the Noti began to use her mouth as it saw fit. Drool began to pool in Sabine's mouth and began to leak out past her stretched lips and down over her chin. She had pretty good control over her gag reflex, but still nearly retched a couple of times on particularly rough thrusts.

The Noti continued to use Sabine's mouth as slurping sounds filled the pod. Just when Sabine was going to reach a hand between her own legs, the Noti held her head down with its appendage fully seated in her mouth. Sabine looked up at the creature just as she felt the appendage expand and suddenly unload a large quantity of what she could only guess was cum of some kind. Her cheeks immediately bulged outwards, and she had no choice but to try and swallow as the liquid kept coming. Just when it became too much, Sabine used her size advantage to pull back. The Noti's cum spilled down Sabine's chin and dripped onto her exposed chest. The appendage twitched one last time and sprayed Sabine's face with one rope of thick liquid before receding as it oozed.

Sabine twisted to the side as she coughed and spit the remaining cum onto the floor. The liquid had a taste similar to some bitterfruit she remembered trying once except worse.

"Dank farrik," Sabine said between coughs. "Give a girl a little warning next time!"

She clambered to her feet and reached for a nearby towel to wipe her face clean.

"We done here then?" Sabine questioned as she pulled the towel away from her face to look at the creature.

What she saw nearly made her jaw drop. The creature's appendage was fully erect once again only this time it looked a bit larger and a bit thicker and even more uncomfortable for the Noti.

"Really? What do you expect me to do with that!?"

The creature spoke even more rapidly than Sabine had heard before and jumped down from the crate. It reached for Sabine and began tugging at her jumpsuit even further.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Sabine said as she made to fend off the much smaller alien.

Sabine knew the answer to that question before she even asked it. The Noti wanted to fuck her. The real question was if the part of Sabine that wanted to be fucked would win out against the part that knew it was a bad idea. A handjob was one thing and using her mouth was just a way to speed things up. Sabine couldn't deny she was turned on, but did she really want to let this odd little alien fuck her?

Her horny subconscious had apparently answered for her as she looked down to find that she had let the Noti tug her jumpsuit down further as she had been lost in her thoughts. She couldn't really complain though. She wasn't sure what it was, but there was something appealing about letting this strange, crab-like alien use her lithe human body like this.

"Ok, ok...you win," Sabine said. "But this is a one-time deal, ok?"

With that, Sabine wriggled her jumpsuit and undergarment down over her svelte hips and butt until they bunched at her feet. The former rebel took a clumsy seat on the edge of the small bed and struggled out of her boots and bunched up clothes. The Noti hovered nearby impatiently.

"Now how are we gonna do this?" Sabine asked as she pondered the logistics. "Hmm...on my hands and knees might be easiest. Here...let me..."

Sabine moved onto the floor next to the bed and maneuvered onto her knees in front of the Noti.

"You're gonna get behind me, ok?"

More fast speaking came in response, but Sabine was sure it understood.

Sabine looked behind her and adjusted the height of her ass until it looked like the creature would be able to reach. She felt its rough hands on her back as it shuffled into position. Sabine lowered her upper body to the floor and reached back to rub herself briefly and to make sure the Noti knew where to put its engorged appendage. The bright pink skin and glistening moisture of her pussy must have been a beacon to the Noti's eye spindles because it was only a moment or two of poking around until Sabine felt herself get stretched out from penetration.

It was a tight fit, but Sabine managed and delighted in the feeling of fullness she now felt down below. It wasn't quite as comfortable as prior partners due to the size and unusual texture of the Noti's appendage, but the bit of discomfort was exactly what Sabine liked. She let out a much louder moan than she was intending to and clamped a hand over her mouth as the creature began to pull back. She kept it there as the creature behind began to thrust in and out of her with increasing pace.

Sabine felt a pair of leathery, three-fingered hands grip her hips with surprising strength as she continued to take the pounding the creature was giving her. The thought that she was currently getting fucked on the floor of Ezra's old pod by one of the creatures he had lived alongside for a decade crossed her mind and only managed to excite her more and make her pussy grip the Noti's appendage even more tightly.

Sabine's cheek was flat against the cold metal floor as she reached a hand back to rub her clit. She was getting desperate to come and immediately began rubbing vigorous circles on her sensitive nub when she suddenly got an idea. She did her best to concentrate amid the fucking and reached out with the Force through her hand and channeled her focus onto her clit.

A muffled scream of pleasure met Sabine's other hand as a Force-induced orgasm crashed its way over her. She writhed and moaned as the waves of pleasure overtook her. For its part, the Noti kept a tight grip on the much taller woman through her orgasm and continued its thrusting. The tight, warm hole the humanoid had to offer was surprisingly pleasant for the Noti and it was finally getting close to relief.

As her orgasm subsided, Sabine felt the Noti's appendage slip from her cunt and she looked back in question just as the creature urged her onto her back. She rolled over and watched as the green crab-like being climbed between her legs and leaned over her taut body. It didn't take long to find the mark again and refill the Mandalorian woman with its thick appendage once again.

As the creature fell back into a rhythm, Sabine gently wrapped her legs around its shell and arched her hips off the ground a bit for a better angle.

"Hey not inside me, ok?" Sabine said.

The Noti didn't seem to notice what she said so Sabine knocked sharply on its shell. A single eye stalk looked towards her, so she repeated herself.

_trop_
_trop_
8 Followers
12