Sabine's Noti Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't finish inside me, ok?" she said sternly.

The creature said something in return and continued its thrusting.

A few minutes later, its thrusts began to grow more erratic and before she could even prepare, Sabine felt the Noti pull out of her. The appendage immediately began spewing even more cum than the first time and ropes of salty, bitter, oozing cum sprayed all over her toned and muscular body. Her impressive abs, perky tits, and gorgeous face all got some degree of spray before the Noti was done.

"Wow...you sure did cover me!" Sabine said with a delicate laugh. "Look at me. I'm a mess."

The Noti spoke rapidly in return as it quickly made for the door.

"What? Leaving already?" Sabine said. "Way to make a girl feel special."

Whether it was a cultural thing, or that particular Noti was just an asshole was unclear to Sabine. All she knew was that it was time to get cleaned up and try to finally put this day to rest and focus on whatever came next.

~~~

The next morning, Sabine kneeled near a small stream close to the Noti encampment and did her best to discretely clean up more thoroughly from the night before with a wet cloth. She didn't want to risk running into Ahsoka or Huyang on the way to the refresher in the T-6 still covered in dry Noti cum. A sudden voice from behind her nearly made her jump out of her skin.

"The refresher on the ship isn't broken you know," Ahsoka said.

"Ah...Ahsoka. You scared me," Sabine said. "I just...just thought the cool water might feel good."

"Mmm..." Ahsoka said knowingly.

"You know...I think I will head to the refresher after all," Sabine said.

"It sounded like you got some pretty good training done in your pod last night," Ahsoka said to her Padawan.

Sabine's cheeks burned red.

"Uhh yeah...well better go...to the refresher," Sabine stammered out as she gestured over her shoulder towards the ship.

"By all means," Ahsoka smiled as she swept an arm towards the ship.

Ahsoka's knowing laugh chased her across the stretch of grass to the steps of the ship.

"Ah Lady Wren," Huyang said as he quickly scanned her for injuries per protocol. "Is that Noti discharge on your skin?"

Sabine wanted the ground to swallow her up as she rushed past the ancient droid.

"On second thought...nevermind."

12