All Comments on 'Sable Island'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Long but great on the psychology of 'letting go'

Although the sex is less grahic than many stories on here, what really does come through are the emotional impacts of sharing, especially with people you already care about.

It deserves a sequel; some editing assistance might make it flow better and smaller submissions which are more 'book chapter length' would entice the readers more. A female editor might be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fianaly a story long enough to get me thru

Fianaly a story long enough to get me thru get me thru a long flight I convert them to .lit files and can read them any where I go on my Pocket PC THanks

mrsdryhumpermrsdryhumperover 15 years ago
My dreams

How wonderful. I am an older lady that has an almost nonexistant sex life except for my fantasies. I live every hour of the day and night dreaming about all kinds of sex. A lot of my time is spent thinking about bondage and humiliation as well as forced exhibitionism. I am a bit bi and sub too so I can't wait for another installment of this story exploring the bondage and suspension and helplessness that I so dream about. My name is judy and some of you know me as mrsdryhumper. huggs and thank you for a wonderful story. dryhumper@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whew...... excellent

narration of a vibrant erotic fantasy ???

It's nice to read a story that carries you away by the characters and their antics.

I would look forward to reading more of your writings.

I'm now prepared by having a cut lunch and a thermos flask for the journey. lol.

Thanks for the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

I spent the better part of 2 days FIGHTING running errands and my daily life trying to finish this wonderful story. it is explicit but not overly so and was wonderfully written. I do hope to read more from the author soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A

A beautifully written story. Long enough to get me thru several days of stroking off as I cast your story with people I know. Remarkablly similar to the wife and I at Hedonism II in Jamaica. The magic isn't as strong, but we didn't bring any sand back with us.haha It is amazing what people truely want to do in their lives, but most, like my wife, are too prim and proper to admit it or brave enough to explore. I do hope you will write more, loved jacking off to your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Would make a great erotic movie

This story is strong on development and emotional content. It would make a great erotic movie. And what DID happen when they came home. Were they able to cope. Do you plan a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Long and rewarding,

I have to say thanks thornapple. I took a couple of pages to get into this before the island magic caught me but then I was hooked to the end. This is one of the longer stories here but due to being very well written with likeable characters I only noticed at the end how much I had read. Thanks for your undoubted efforts in writing this. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done!

When i started reading your work, I found myself wanting to be at Sable Island with my husband and our best friends. I thought you did a masterful job building on what people go through when they decide to experiment. Great job and looking forward to the Sequel!!! (please say there will be one soon!!!) :-)

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 13 years ago
Stands the test of time! So REAL

Some see it as fantasy; but then Some couples don't fully communicate about their desires ... And needs. As one reviewer mentioned Hedo, which can be a good fit for your story line, we add any place where "close friends" gather with an open mind. I love your story because it does relate to many real incidents, all of which are possible, just not so many at one time. WE believe because we lived most of them over the past 20+ years with similar emotions and feelings. Really hot and worth reading..

aa2manaa2manabout 12 years ago
Fantastic fantasy island

I am hooked now on your stories. I have worked my way through three so far and have enjoyed every one. Your style of writing builds the scenario so well that even though the situations are never likely to happen in real life I find myself so involved in them.

Please keep up the good work, and a sequel to Sable island would be explosive. I agree with mrsdryhumper about the bondage theme but whatever you write I am sure will be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You Never Know

A fantastic story and very well written. The continuous underlying theme of us being our own limitation hit home hard. Your story provides a real inspiration to let life happen and try not to control every outcome. You have a way of capturing a reader, getting inside of the reader's head, and opening up the possibility that any fantasy with other people can happen. The frustration of reading your story is understanding that the island environment you described actually exists in many places I have visited but the enjoyment only happens when you are with the right person(s). My quest continues to discover who he (or she) is (are). Many thanks for a wonderful experience. Love and kisses, Nancy.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year ago

So, great story with only one downside.

The end beach had SO much more fantastic fantasy options and we we end when Ian and Meredith arrive.

I know it has to end somewhere but that was a bit mean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous