Sabrina & Lucy Ch. 02

Story Info
Happy ending.
4.3k words
4.66
3.2k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers

In the previous chapter - My mother died when I was young. Dad married another woman, Lucy, who had a beautiful daughter, Sabrina. I found Sabrina attractive, and we became lovers. Dad, who was the head of a mafia-type gang, was gunned down by a rival. After the mourning period, Sabrina left for a few days and I seduced her mother.

...................................................................................................

The same night, we slept in Lucy's bed. Well, it would be more accurate to say we WERE in the same bed, because in the middle of the night, I felt Lucy's hands hugging me and her ample tits pressing into me.

I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me. She said, "You must have dreamt. I heard you mumble, '...come closer. I want to feel you...' Since you are the new Don, I obeyed."

I needed to sleep but her submissiveness awoke my naughty side, "Lady, a hug is half the job. I want a good kiss!"

She smiled, "Who am I to argue?" Next, her lips met mine in a passionate French kiss.

My penis began to rise as if it hadn't enjoyed sex a short time earlier. My palm found her warm breast and I kneaded it lightly.

Lucy's lips left mine, and she whispered, "Johnny, if you continue playing with my body, you'll have to finish the job..."

"Dear lady, tell me what is it you wish?"

"You made me hungry again. Just like your father before you, he couldn't get enough of me, and I of him."

"Lucy, it is definitely YOUR fault. You are simply too sexy for your own good!"

She smiled, "I felt it all my life but I was able to ward off most of my pursuers. Sabrina's father was the first successful guy, and until today, your father was the only other one."

"Woman, your gorgeous boobs make my blood boil. Either you let me borrow one for the rest of my life or I'll have to fuck you right now..."

She winked, "Honey, a good roll in the hay is probably better at this hour. As we agreed, a serious discussion about future sleeping arrangements in this house is needed."

My rod was ready to shoot too early, so I distanced my lower body from her reach and worked on her body with my hands, lips, and tongue. Lucy was also very horny but I was determined to slow down this time. I ignored her begging eyes and went down on her, making her have her first orgasm with my tongue probing her clitty. Her second one followed 2 minutes later with 2 of my fingers massaging her G spot and my other hand pinching her sensitive nipple. Then, I knelt on her chest and titfucked her for a couple of minutes until I was ready to ejaculate. She opened her mouth and was ready to accept my load, but I moved down, inserted my cock into her pussy, and pounded her body with abandonment before cumming with a wild growl. During my climax, Lucy had a third orgasm, screaming her heart out.

When we rested, Lucy's face looked radiant. She turned to me, "Johnny, you unleashed a volcano. You opened a Pandora's box. You look like your father and behave just like him, taking advantage of my biggest weakness: I cave before power. A strong handsome man can turn me into mush, and I'll submit to anything. When I am highly aroused, I'll be up for anything you wish..."

We slept spooning.

...

I woke up at 7 am, feeling Lucy trying to free herself and go to the bathroom. It was a beautiful day and I was happy.

When she was done, I freshened up and we ate breakfast. We smiled at each other constantly. When we were done, Lucy turned more serious, "Johnny, we have less than 2 days before Sabrina shows up. What shall we do?"

I stared at her pretty face, "You two are very different physically, mentally, and emotionally. Despite the differences, I love both of you and wish us to be a family of three."

"It's an unusual wish. A family of three would be workable if you two were lovers and my role was to be ONLY Sabrina's mother. But your intention is to have Sabrina and me as lovers. First, I doubt Sabrina will agree to that, but even if she does, my brain does not comprehend the logistics."

"Lucy, would you rather I have only your daughter as an official lover so you and I will enjoy sex behind her back when she is not around?"

"Of course not. But I do not have a good long-term solution to the situation we are in now."

"What if I can convince her the three of us can timeshare?"

"Timeshare is a nice expression for living in the same home, but sharing intimate activities is a different story."

"Lucy, I understand your doubts and reluctance. When Sabrina returns, let me try something but be nice and play along."

"I'll try my best. However, if I see that your ideas hurt my daughter, I won't cooperate. I'll give up on you, and let the two of you continue as before."

"Deal."

...

The next afternoon I went to pick up Sabrina.

She was happy to see me, "It wasn't easy. Dealing with demented people is tough. We struggled to control him, but eventually, he quieted down and even showed mild improvement. How did everything go with Mom?"

"She was depressed and I tried to cheer her up. Her emotions started to get better, although she is concerned about what would happen to her now that Dad is gone."

"Honey, you are the boss now. We must protect her and take her under our wings."

"Sabrina, did you have any doubts I'd do everything I could to secure her well being? I don't think her concern was related to safety. It was more that she lost her devoted lover. Didn't you notice she and Dad couldn't keep their hands off each other?"

"In that case, we need to find her a nice guy who will cheer her up."

"It's easier said than done. She doesn't trust anybody but us two. I hinted about looking online for a suitable guy but she refused to listen. I understand it may be too soon to push her in that direction, but I got the impression that her physical needs are still an issue. She got spoiled by Dad and the combination of missing his soul AND sex haunt her."

She had a little smile, "Johnny, you look and talk so much like your father. I wish we could use these attributes to help her."

I stared at her pretty face, "Darling, I had similar thoughts. We love her and hate to see her suffer. She is too young and attractive to be alone..."

Sabrina gazed at me, "Despite being much older than you, you really find her attractive?"

I grinned, "Honey, the first day I saw you, ladies, my impression was that the two of you were the prettiest women I ever saw. You were so different, and each looked amazing. Lucy was Dad's and I focused on you. You are my wonderful lover but your mother is beautiful too."

Sabrina had a strange smile, "Johnny, you have no idea what crossed my mind when you were talking so enthusiastically about Mom..."

I glanced at her quizzically.

She blurted, "It could be the craziest idea ever. However, if your appearance reminds her of your father, she trusts you, and her physical needs are so strong..."

"Let me understand what you are hinting at. Are you implying I should bed her?"

"You don't HAVE to do it. I thought you care for her, find her attractive, and may relieve her suffering."

"Are you telling me you are going to be OK if I have sex with your mother?..."

"If she were any other woman, I'd say no way. But she is my mother who lost the love of her life and may benefit from your prowess. As long as you do not neglect MY needs, too, I will feel good about it."

We reached our home. As I parked the car, I said, "Honey, let me think about it."

She grinned, "Please do. And don't forget her 44th birthday is this weekend."

...

Mother and daughter met at the door. Lucy kissed Sabrina, "I missed you. How did it go?"

"Not so well. His dementia is slowly getting worse, but when I left, he seemed somewhat better. Anyway, Mom, your birthday is coming soon. How would you like us to celebrate it?"

"I am not in the mood to go out. The three of us can stay home and have a cake."

"I'll make your favorite chocolate cake, and we'll raise a glass for a better future. By the way, how did you feel during the 3 days I was away?"

"My mood was down after losing my husband and lover. Johnny tried his best to cheer me up. He is a real treasure!"

"Mom, I know. I hope Johnny and I can soften the blow."

Later that evening, we watched a movie on TV. Sabrina and I sat on the sofa with her head on my chest and my hand around her shoulder. Lucy sat on the couch, now and then peeking at us. I noticed it and said, "Lucy, you are one of us now. Come sit by me."

She hesitated but eventually joined me on my other side. I used my free hand to lean her head on my other shoulder and hug her. The movie was a chick flick and I was less interested in the plot than feeling good being surrounded by the 2 beauties on my sides. My hands began trailing their arms up and down.

Both ladies seemed focused on the movie, as it reached a dramatic scene. I, on the other hand, started moving my hands more circularly on their arms, occasionally reaching their side boobs. Sabrina reacted instinctively by pulling my hand to her breast.

The first time Lucy felt my touch on the side of her boob, she gasped and glanced at Sabrina, whose eyes were directed at the screen. Lucy noticed my hand lightly massaging her daughter's tit and stared at my face. I smiled and winked at her. Then I moved my hand over her own breast and tweaked it gently. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Sabrina's eyes concentrated on the movie, and she wasn't aware of what I was doing with her Mom. Lucy's eyes were shut. She leaned backward and let my hand roam her voluptuous chest. Her breathing accelerated and her knees separated slightly. It was obvious she was becoming aroused.

I whispered in Sabrina's ear, "Look at Lucy."

She turned to us and immediately realized what was going on - Her eyes were mesmerized by my fingers rubbing softly her mother's tit and Mom's closed eyes with the pleasured facial expression.

Sabrina whispered back, "Thank you. She needed your loving touch. However, I think you aroused her and you'll need to complete the job."

"Honey, when she opens her eyes she'll be embarrassed. Continue watching the movie as if nothing happened. I'll just caress her somewhat longer, making her feel loved and wanted. But seeing how easy it was to make her feel good, I'll think of something for her birthday."

During the rest of the movie Sabrina's eyes alternated between the screen and her mother. Lucy's eyes remained shut. One time, her body shivered slightly. Was it a minor orgasm?

When the movie ended, Lucy hurriedly removed my hand from her chest. Her face was crimson red. Sabrina announced she needed the bathroom.

Once she closed the door behind her, Lucy looked at me, "You are such a jerk. You made me horny and now you will sleep with my daughter!"

I chuckled, "That is the plan after not seeing her for several days, but I'll leave the door ajar, and you can peek if you wish. Sabrina will have her eyes closed during our sex, so you can even come in and see everything up close."

She gazed at me, "Johnny, you are nuts!"

I smiled, "I know, but I dare you to do it."

Sabrina exited the bathroom, wearing a light robe, and said, "Honey, I am going to bed. Join me when you want." Then she disappeared into our bedroom.

I winked at Lucy, "Remember what I told you yesterday. I wish the 3 of us to be a happy, united family. Sabrina awaits me to have wild sex after 3 days of drought, so if you're in the room, she won't notice you. Even if she does, she wouldn't care because the only thing on her mind will be to be plowed fast and hard."

She hesitated, "I don't know. When I think of it, it sounds too crazy."

"OK, girl. I am about to take a shower. When I am done, I'll get out naked, go to our bedroom, and leave the door slightly open. You can go to your room and close your door, OR slide quietly into ours."

I took my time enjoying the hot water pouring on my body, fantasizing about the 2 fantastic ladies. My cock stirred. When I was finished, I dried myself and came out naked with my pecker at half mast. Lucy was sitting in the living room and watched my groin with her mouth agape. I showed a thumbs up, entered my bedroom, and left the door ajar.

Sabrina didn't notice the half open door. She grinned, "I thought you decided to skip your holy duty..."

I kissed her lips, "Never!"

We French kissed and our hands began trailing the other one's body. She felt warm and smelled great. My fingers found her perky breast and pinched her hard nipple lightly.

She sighed, "Three days without feeling your body on mine was too much. I am so aroused!..."

"In that case, I better be inside you and take advantage of your juices. We can play more later."

She chortled, "Sounds like a terrific plan. Don't be alarmed if I am more noisy than usual..."

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and slowly advanced my erect prick into her soaked pussy. I was barely halfway in when she began shuddering and screaming. I continued penetrating gradually, relishing the friction between my organ and the tight tunnel.

As I was about to pound her cunt, I noticed a shadow by the door. Lucy stood behind the door, listening and likely debating whether to come in or not.

I began my strokes while Sabrina screamed louder. I said, "Honey, your body is very sexy. Being inside you and playing with your amazing tits is a real treat. I bet your mother would have loved to watch us and even join."

Sabrina shouted, "Fuck me harder. I don't care who's watching. You can bring a group of basketball players and the Baywatch team and I'll be happy to accommodate them all."

I increased my pace and Sabrina's screams turned to whimpers. The door slowly opened and Lucy's face appeared. I hinted to her to come in and sit on the chair by the bed. She moved gingerly and sat down, with her eyes glued to our rhythmically moving groins.

While Sabrina's body continued quivering, I said, "Sabrina dear, I am sure your mother hears your loud sounds. She has needs, too, and hearing you may be torture for her. I think we should let her in."

"Johnny, if she wants to watch or even join us, I don't care. Just continue doing what you do. It's so pleasurable. I am constantly between waves of orgasm..."

"Lucy is too embarrassed to enter unless invited. Please call her to come in and watch."

Sabrina struggled between her constant shuddering and the orgasmic lightheadedness, but managed to blurt, "Moom, you caaan come iin. Yees, I waaant youu heeere..."

I looked at the door and said loudly, "Lucy, you can come in now."

My strokes intensified further and my hands ravaged Sabrina's tits mercilessly. She began screaming again. Occasionally, I stole peeks at Lucy and saw her right hand crawl to her own boob and tweak it while her left was slowly rubbing her covered cunt.

The sight of the 2 good-looking women in the room was getting to me. I came with a loud growl deep in Sabrina's cunt.

I could see Lucy wobbling out of our room before Sabrina opened her eyes. I rolled to the side to catch my breath. We rested for 10 minutes before Sabrina turned to me and asked shyly, "Did Mom really come to our room?"

"Yes, she did. She sat on the chair and watched us. She was aroused and her hands played with her body. By her birthday, she will be ready for the next phase, becoming part of our intimate family."

"It sounds frightening and thrilling at the same time..."

"Yes, it will definitely change our lives, but my hope is that the change will be for the better. As long as we can keep being friends and lovers without jealousy, I have a hunch the future will be bright."

...

I woke up early in the morning and drove to work. I returned in the afternoon to find the 2 ladies chatting and laughing.

I looked at them, "What is going on?"

Sabrina grinned, "We were talking about Mom's birthday and agreed it should be at home, without other guests."

I glanced at Lucy, "Am I invited?"

Both women laughed, "Of course!"

I went to the bedroom to change clothes. Sabrina entered a moment later. She closed the door behind her and mumbled, "Honey, I had a long talk with Mom when you were away. Initially, she was reluctant to talk about last night and her reaction to seeing our love-making. After sipping wine together, she started opening up. She slowly felt more comfortable and admitted to being jealous of our happiness together. I offered her to share your love. She was surprised that I agreed to such an arrangement. I think Mom would love to join us but needs a minor push to actually go for it."

The following 2 days I was very busy at work. Jimmy found out who killed my father. It was a new gang of immigrants from Central America who planned to take over our territory. We discussed a revenge plan and decided to wait for the right time.

...

On Saturday morning, I freshened up and dressed nicely for Lucy's birthday, but an unexpected issue at work held me back until the afternoon. I called Sabrina when I was driving back home. I stopped at a flower shop and bought 2 dozen red roses and a bottle of good Champagne for the ladies.

I arrived home to see the 2 women in nice robes, high heels, and pretty faces, showing traces of makeup, mascara, and red lipstick. I whistled, "Ladies, you look gorgeous! Let me open the Champagne for Lucy's 24th birthday."

She chuckled, "That'll be the day. However, I do feel younger than my age, probably closer to 34 years old."

Both girls sat at the table. I poured a large glass of the bubbly to everyone and said, "We are still sad at my father's untimely demise, but I can honestly say that seeing the two of you makes me happy. I bought both of you presents. Sabrina first." I pulled a small box from a nearby drawer and let Sabrina open it. She tore the wrapping, opened the box, and held her breath, "Johnny, it is so beautiful, and it's not even my birthday yet!"

I took the long-chained emerald necklace, moved behind Sabrina, and mounted it on her neck. The large green emerald slipped into her cleavage. I pushed the upper parts of the robe sideways to expose the precious stone and the robe fell to her waist, exposing her pert tits with the beautiful stone in the middle.

I said, "Sabrina, your chest looks magnificent. The emerald with the 2 beauties on both sides is breathtaking!"

She grinned, "If you say so." She didn't try to cover her upper body.

I turned to Lucy, "And for the birthday lady I bought a small present too." I handed her the other box.

She opened it carefully and whispered, "Johnny, it's too much..." Then she showed Sabrina her necklace mounted on a long chain. It was slightly larger than Sabrina's. In the center was a large red ruby surrounded by smaller diamonds.

I went behind Lucy and gently put it around her neck. Just like Sabrina's jewel, the ruby slipped inside her robe. I did the same to Lucy's robe, pushing it sideways. Her larger breasts did not let the robe fall much down and I helped, exposing her ample tits. Lucy blushed profusely but did not object.

I continued standing behind her and said, "Birthday girl, your body looks fantastic, and with the necklace, it is perfect." I cupped her boobs, caressed them lovingly, and stared at Sabrina's eyes. She seemed hypnotized and ogled my fingers on her Mom's hardening nipples.

I continued massaging Lucy's round treasures, and whispered, "Lucy dear, Sabrina and I want to share with you our love. It's time for the 3 of us to be together. No more 2 and 1. We want you to be part of us. Will you, please?"

Lucy watched Sabrina's eyes and murmured, "Sabrina, is this what you really want too?"

Sabrina, unable to take her eyes off Lucy's full breasts, whispered, "Yes, Mom. I do. Your tits are so beautiful..."

My hands were still tweaking her orbs as Lucy said to Sabrina in a low voice, "Honey, I still remember nursing you as a baby. Are you missing them? They are yours whenever you want..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers
12