Sabrina & Lucy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina stood up and slowly approached us. Her Mom turned to face her. I reluctantly let her tits go and watched in awe her daughter kneeling in front of her, touching lightly the breathtaking mammaries, and then trying to suck on the left one.

Lucy sighed and her hand caressed her daughter's hair, "Darling, you are now a pretty young lady. I love you so much. Your lips and tongue on my tits feel very pleasurable and... arousing."

I hugged mother and daughter and said, "Girls, let's go to a more comfortable place, to our bed."

I helped Lucy and Sabrina to the bedroom. Sabrina removed her robe and was naked in bed in no time. Lucy was shier. I hugged her warmly before getting the robe off of her. Her voluptuous body was extremely tempting. Before laying her in bed, I kissed her lips and cupped her breasts. I whispered, "Darling, it's time to consummate our love."

Lucy was on her back between me and Sabrina. The daughter didn't waste time and her lips latched to her mother's closest nipple. Lucy's palm trailed Sabrina's body, admiring her model-type figure.

I watched them briefly before announcing, "It's Lucy's birthday. You are going to be the center of attention. We both love you very much and wish you a happy 44. Subsequently, I leaned between her spread thighs and began going down on her. I started with a circular motion of my tongue around her puffy labia. The smell and taste of her nectar were intoxicating. I could hear her moans. I continued by inserting my tongue into her snatch and fucking her pussy with a wet tongue. Her groans increased and her hand pushed my head deeper into her cunt. I raised my head for a moment and saw Sabrina watching me eating her mother. Next, her head bent down and joined mine at her mother's groin.

When Sabrina's face came close to mine, I kissed her and let her lips munch on Lucy's folds. I inserted 2 fingers into Lucy's drenched pussy and rubbed the G spot at the same time Sabrina's lips lapped her clitoris. A few seconds later, Lucy's torso jolted, and she climaxed. She began crying. My fingers continued massaging her sensitive spot but I angled my cock toward her face. When It touched her lips, she instinctively took it into her mouth and started sucking on it.

By that time, I was already highly aroused. With Lucy's expert mouth milking me like a high-powered Hoover, I came very close to a point of no-return. It wasn't my plan and I pulled out quickly. Lucy was still in the throes of a prolonged orgasm.

Next, I placed myself between her legs and gradually penetrated her cunt. The deeper I went, her whimpers intensified. Eventually, I was all the way in, with Sabrina's lips still sucking on her mother's clitty. I began pounding the moist cunt and maneuvered Sabrina's body, so she was now in a 69 position with her mother.

My strokes were relatively slow because I wished to prolong the intercourse. I leaned slightly sideways and noticed Lucy's tongue licking her daughter's cute cunt. I began accelerating my movements, and then I felt Sabrina's body shiver, and she came.

Watching both pretty ladies climaxing simultaneously was the trigger I needed to orgasm. I came with a vengeance, dumping gallons of spunk into Lucy's hungry vagina.

After the climax, my penis refused to shrivel. I continued ramming into Lucy for another 10 minutes and then slowed down. Sabrina and I moved to Lucy's sides, and we all tried to catch our breath for the next 15 minutes.

I went to the bathroom first. While cleaning myself, I heard my phone ringing in the other room. I ran out, grabbed the phone, and listened to Jimmy telling me the latest news: Our gang ambushed the 3 leaders of the group who murdered my father, shot them without being seen, tied large stones to their necks, and dumped them in a nearby river. I thanked him for the successful operation, hung up the phone, and returned to my ladies.

They were asleep, facing each other in a loving hug.

12